[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Yahari Oregairu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 552
Thread images: 69

File: expression.jpg (478KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
expression.jpg
478KB, 960x1080px
How would Hachiman bring back her smile?

I mean, when the hell are they going to admit that they are in love with each other?
>>
>>123873205
>I mean, when the hell are they going to admit that they are in love with each other?
They are?
>>
>>123873205
You called that a smile? looks forced as fuck.
>>
>>123873205
Nigga if anything 8man gonna broke her heart more in the next arc.

Plus the next arc in the LN is gonna be chock full of Yukino suffering.
>>
>>123873205
boyfriend yukino sounds boring ( for mst people )

i guess your dates with her would consist n sitting on a empty room reading and drinking tea in silent.
>>
>>123873205
She is more broken than Hachiman.
Do think this ice queen is capable of love?
>>
>>123873282
>sitting on a empty room reading and drinking tea in silent

That's like the most idealistic date one can ever imagine
>>
File: 1428760870177.jpg (350KB, 1001x1196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428760870177.jpg
350KB, 1001x1196px
Chiba is a terrible place to live in.
>>
>>123873083
to be honest, the idea that Totsuka's a trap character really makes sense here because it just highlights one of the themes of the series: difficulty looking past appearances. Part of the concerns raised in the genuine speech scene is the difficulty of reading past what people mean with their words; basically, how difficult it is to see what lies behind facades and appearances. Looking at it closely, Totsuka's the same since he's supposed to be a boy but looks like a girl so already he's 'confusing' to 8man. So it's hard to see Totsuka as 'genuine' as well.

>>123873205
by asking for her help
>>
>>123873282
How perfect, she is so low maintenance. You just need to adopt some cat to keep her busy.
>>
>>123873205

Gee, that Yukino reaction was rather lame, here she looks a bit miffed, it' nothing compared to the illustration in the LN.
>>
>>123873282
That sounds amazing.
Add cuddling and it's perfect
>>
"結衣" means "best girl".
>>
File: 01900001.jpg (771KB, 2416x2432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01900001.jpg
771KB, 2416x2432px
>>123873351
>it' nothing compared to the illustration in the LN.
Are you talking about this?

This happens later in the club when shit went emotional
>>
8man is Japanese High School Jesus

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
>>
>>123873333
> Tomoko and Hachiman are neighbors
How would this work, /a/?
>>
>>123873349
This.
Read book, drink tea, cats and making babies. Easy to please and has no extravaganza hobbies.
>>
>>123873437
Plus her family is loaded. She is the ideal girl for 8man.
>>
Guys, help

Which chapter of vol 7.5 has Iroha's first appearance?
>>
>>123873333
wait, the amagami cast is in Chiba?
>>
>>123873464
>house husband for the yukinoshita family
Literally his dream come true.
>>
>>123873409
He probably means this one.

Even then, her reaction is hardly different.
>>
>>123873525
Well we didn't even see her face when she was walking away so that's not really valid complaint.

Valid complaint would be why we didn't see her face, goddamnit. Now I'm slightly irritated and disappointed
>>
>>123873500
7.5 side B.
The judo chapter. Is FEEL going to animate it? Yukino in hakama will be a sight to watch.
>>
>>123873523
The only problem is yukimom making a lot of side comment that her son in law is useless.

Luckily he is used to that.
>>
>>123873523
For 8man maybe, but how about Yukino? also let's not forget about her family ordeal.
>>
>>123873082
I will give you these two and the indirect rejection in this episode
>nice girl
>dont confessed, go answer the phone
But where does this one come from
>even if you confessed, I wont understand

>>123873132
Except that her promised date has been bought up in every volume?

One thing that Yukinofag doesn't seem to grasp that is the fact 8man reject Yui not because he dislike her, he reject her because he wants to maintain the status quo.

If Yukino is the one to confess it will probably end in the same way.
>>
>>123873525
>>123873560
It's just the angle, which MIGHT be a big deal

It would work as intense stillshot, not so much in the context of dynamic scene.

Especially since the anime put more emphasis on Yui's breakdown than Yukino's disappointment.
>>
File: 1421668049499.jpg (17KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421668049499.jpg
17KB, 640x360px
>>123873513
is it that hard to read such a straightforward picture?
>>
>>123873591
She comes home and get to spew insults at her useless house husband to relief stress.
She is already doing it in the service club everyday. This is just a further extension.
>>
>>123873205

I really hate you OTPfags.
>>
>>123873665
>She is already doing it in the service club everyday.
I'd tell you go read the novels, but the first two episodes should've told you already that this isn't the case in the slightest.
How biased do you have to be, hilarious
>>
What makes Hachiman stand out for me is the way he's not holding back on backtalk, even with elders.
His blunt but honest comments is what makes the show worth watching.
>>
File: 1418508684852.jpg (232KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418508684852.jpg
232KB, 708x1000px
>>123873369
>>123873349
>>123873331
No wonder girls dont like you
>>
>>123873711
I wouldn't watch anime or shitpost on 4chan in the first place if I wasn't boring, anon
>>
>>123873711
Fuck off Najimu you're dead.
>>
File: OTP.jpg (424KB, 1200x744px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OTP.jpg
424KB, 1200x744px
>>123873205
OTP always finds a way.
>>
>>123873205
>starting shit thread with the picture of literal shit, and double shit on that.
This is not gonna be good.
>>
>>123873830
Volume 6 was so strong when it came to 8man and Yukino's relationship, she went 80% dere the very next volume.
>>
>>123873893
Too bad 7 and 8 ruin that eh? My gut tell me 11 and probably 12 will also prove destructive to their relationship.
>>
File: 23214213.jpg (1MB, 1543x2130px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23214213.jpg
1MB, 1543x2130px
>>123873857
The very best
>>
>>123873893
>she went 80% dere the very next volume

Except that was based on her false understanding and idealization of Hachiman, just like he had done towards Yukino for the first 6 volumes. Now those are crushed she has to rebuild her emotion towards Hachiman on a more honest basis. True love will be achieved once they overcome the final challenge posed by the Yukinoshita family
>>
>>123873946
Best shit
>>
>>123873941
8man breakdown and roller coaster in volume 9 already did that, really.
if not more
>>
Yukinon reminds me of Kuroneko. Anyone know any similar characters?
>>
Cute
>>
>>123873941
Considering the span we had from volume 7 to 9, volume 12 must be a solution rather than more problem
>>
>>123874049
I really wish that she win the bowl, but not even a chance at this rate.
>>
>>123873999
I bet her choice is going to be
Yui/Family vs Hachiman
Nobody is going to win.
>>
>>123874011
Yukinon is a kuudere which would be someone like Touma, Fuwa Aika, Senjougahara, Chizuru, Irisu, Utaha

Kuroneko is a tsundere more than anything.
>>
>>123874011
Black haired tsundere? i can only think Yozora or Houki, all of them shit anyway and doesn't win the MC bowl.
>>
File: k1.png (634KB, 983x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k1.png
634KB, 983x576px
>>123874243
>>123874258
How was Kuroneko tsundere? If you don't take her keikaku into too much consideration, she was pretty warm towards Kyosuke.
>>
File: 1427061017055.png (581KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427061017055.png
581KB, 1024x819px
>>123874009
Calm your autism, anon.

>>123874126
>I really wish that she win the bowl, but not even a chance at this rate.
>not even a chance at this rate.
>at this rate.
if she ever had a chance after being introduced in volume 8, it's at this rate.
>>
>>123874314
>she was pretty warm towards Kyosuke.
That's the dere side. A lighter tsundere compared to Kirino, but definitely not kuudere considering she was never cool or collected when she sent insults
>>
>>123874105
Volume 9 is thicker than the other volume too. Well I guess we could hope 11 and 12 to be longer.

That mean 12 could be the final volume though.
>>
Volume 9 is by far the best volume, my feelings were on a roller coaster all the way through
>>
>>123874243
How can i forget about Touma, now just hope it'll not end like WA2.
>>
>>123874243
>Chizuru
Which one is that
>>
>>123874448
9 > 8 > 6 > 10 > the rest
>>
>>123874590
I second that question.
>>
>>123874590
>>123874683
Best Ichizon
>>
>>123874683
The SM queen in seitokai ichizon I think
>>
If solving this was simple as the guy hearing fujo say she wasnt interested in a relationship, why didnt they just get fucboi green or someone to bring up relationships in casual conversation and have fujo say she doesnt feel like she's ready for one?
>>
File: WA2.png (1MB, 1081x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WA2.png
1MB, 1081x578px
>>123874498
Coincidence? i do not think so
>>
>>123874755
Because their job was to make a perfect confession.
Because 8man realized he's gonna get rejected when it happened
Because I didn't thought of that idea either
>>
>>123874801
UH OH NO
>>
>>123874683
that Yukimura Kimono girl looks cute
>>
All the suffering that 8man went through is ultimately to make him the person that he is (batman) in order to save Yukino from her family. I mean how else is the author gonna end the story in such a short notice
>>
>>123874801
Good work.
>>
>>123874801
Except SNAFU MC still a virgin
>>
>>123874919
So was WA2 MC at that point.
>>
>>123874801
People got bored of tsundere love stories, now we get kuudere suffering stories instead?
>>
>>123874801
Shiiieett, friendship end please.
>>
>>123874974
epik meem bruh
>>
>>123874919
>>123874974
>>123875026
>SNAFU
>le meme thumbnails
>shiiieett
go back where you came from
>>
File: 1428720440255.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428720440255.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>123874801
IT IS TIME
>>
>>123874974

Holy shit i haven't seen that image in years.
>>
>>123874801
This is no coincidence, i love Yui/Setsuna and hate Yukino/Touma.
Watari-sensei clearly put WA2 on his mind when he wrote this series.
>>
>>123875093
/v/ please leave
>>
>>123875082
>being this mad
>>
>>123875172
ebin
>>
>>123875143
He based yahari off haganai actually
>>
>>123875190
Ebina best girl
>>
Am I the only one not hoping for a romantic conclusion in all this? Having Hachiman pairing with whatever girl from the bunch could clearly have a point by "curing" his social anxiety in different ways by adapting his behaviour to the winner girl, but at some point I think the friendship theme is way stronger and should prevail. Instead of a romantic interest, let them stay as friends and bros till the end. Only because there's a pussy in there doesn't mean it should end in rejection or love. Actually, I kinda want this from anime in general.
>>
>>123875217
My nigger
>>
>>123875243
While a romantic ending would be good, i don't think watari will do it.
>>
>>123875243
Yuifag
>>
>>123875206
So Yui is Sena done right? maybe it's possible because i want to love Sena but she's just that annoying.
>>
>>123875206
>He based yahari off haganai actually
Not only he created girls that aren't shit tier, but a unique MC that is great.
Well I am thankful for that garbage's existence then
>>
>>123874801
Except Yui is not backstabbing bitch.
>>
>>123875383
Everyone can be if pushed hard enough.
>>
>>123875383
As much as I heavily prefer Yukino, you're right. Yui doesn't deserve to suffer(which is probably why no one will win)
>>
>>123875172

Well yeah, look at the posts he is mad at. I don't blame him as they are pretty cancerous.
>>
YukinoSHITa
>>
>>123875500
> Yuki-NO-shit-/a/
FTFY
>>
>>123875243
I think he would be better off with Iroha. She reminds him of Komachi, and seems interested in him. (Going off the LN scene where she and 8man are in the train)

Yukino and Yui don't deserve 8man.
>>
File: suffering.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
suffering.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>123874801
Soon.
>>
File: 1417461352948.jpg (101KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417461352948.jpg
101KB, 800x1000px
>>123875319
>Implying there is anything wrong with Sena

Also Yui and Sena are almost nothing alike.
>>
>>123875383
>>123875449
Luckily 8man is way smarter than WA2's MC, so we're safe from that suffering.

I trust you 8man.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 210x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 210x280px
HERRO HERRO~☆
>>
>>123874801
Parallels are obvious, but instead of just the autistic girl with the long, dark hair needing the MC, in Oregairu the MC needs the long, dark haired girl too, and the popular girl is nicer and less of a conniving cunt.
>>
>>123875593
Her voice is fucking amazing, jesus christ
>>
File: 1428715029217.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428715029217.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>123875552
Oh man if that happens
>>
>>123875465
She deserves to lose.
>>
>>123875552
I'M STILL MAD
>>
So when komachi is getting the eyes again?
>>
>>123874801
>dat scarf grab

Yui a winner
>>
>>123875552
I can feel suffering bleed through my monitor Christ

And I didn't even watch White Album

> ist feito

Fuck you too captcha
>>
>>123875674
Of course she deserves to lose, Yukino is best
>>
>>123875572
>anything wrong
Yeah because popular-ojou-sama-with-many-follower-who-suddenly-join-how-to-make-a-friend-club is pretty normal right?
>>
Jesus Christ, I forgot how based 8man was.

Thrutly the hero /a/ deserves.
>>
>>123875552
Still mad about this.
>>
>>123873205
>when the hell are they going to admit that they are in love with each other?
Never?
>>
>>123875593
I replied with this yesterday without thinking when I went to my usual lunch spot and was greeted by two employees at the same time.
>>
>>123875714
And that's not even the half of WB'S suffering
CC is downright heartbreaking.
>>
Is this still boring?
>>
>>123875729
Why? That was justice in its purest form
>>
>>123875727

>thrutly

how
>>
>>123875795
>Is this still boring?
No, it's suffering now
>>
File: 1422158189144.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422158189144.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>123875725
Sena is perfection incarnate.
>>
>>123875572
I'm not comparing Yui with Sena, it's just some anon said this series based on Haganai, so i assume Yui is based on Sena because 2nd girl, rival, etc.
Or am i wrong?
>>
>>123875572
>>123875828
I am so thankful there isn't a single cancerous trash girl in Yahari like Sena in Haganai.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (51KB, 473x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
51KB, 473x362px
Reminder that Tomato is voicing Kaori.
>>
File: 8man.png (690KB, 1268x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8man.png
690KB, 1268x706px
>>123875727
He doesn't give hopes , he just gives a solution
>>
What chapter was the rollercoaster scene in the novels? I read the novels way back, just forgot where its at.
>>
>>123875449
I don't want Yui to prove Haruno right.
>>
>>123875206
>>123875319
>>123875572
>>123875828
>>123875849
Totsuka revealed to be a girl all along, then kiss Hachiman and they go out

You know it's true
>>
>>123875828
Her body is, but not with her rotten personality, anyway her lesbian end with Yozora is the best conclusion for her.
>>
>>123874801
Relax. We have Iroha and Haruno to prevent WA2 mistakes.
>>
>>123875849
If you put it that way I suppose you're right.
>>
>>123875243
>Am I the only one not hoping for a romantic conclusion in all this?
then how is 8man gonna be happy? I know relationships aren't always the ultimate happiness but it's nice to found out he got a girl that would mend his broken heart
>>
>>123875906
It has Yukino's name in the chapter title and it's one of the last
>>
Hachiman loves Yui
>>
>>123875925
Kodaka pls.
>>
>>123875973
I dunno man, Hikki manning up and trying to pursue romance AFTER the ending?

Watari doesn't strike me as someone who will write "HAPPY EVER AFTER LOL". He would like to leave the rest to the readers anyhow.
>>
>>123876017
Go to sleep, Yui.
>>
>>123875925
Considering how the fuck he run in the scaryhouse in the last episode, he probably is a girl revealed as a plot twist
inb4 totsuka is the final boss
>revealed to be an actual girl, confesses to 8man
>8man's dream came true! Or is that really how he feels? Find out in the final volume etc.
>>
>>123876044
i pictured him as the one being saved, not manning up to the girl. He is broken, and that's why he needed someone to help him. To do what he did to everyone only this time to him.

Now why does only Yukinon come to mind?
>>
>>123876160
If he's being the one saved, Yukinon is poor choice of interest.

She's more screwed up than Hachiman, it's a fact. Now Yui at least still the most sane of major options, Iroha still has semblance of control, fuck, even Fujoshit would work better in this dynamic.

8man/Yuki won't work with him on the receiving end of help.
>>
>>123875931
This is an important point, Yukino and Yui have common "enemies."

>>123875243
I think given what's happened in Vols 9 and 10 and the title of the series, it would be weird NOT to end on a romantic note. (Yes I know, "WRONG as I Expected" but I think Watari is taking the weird path to happy conclusion).

I don't think we're going to end with an emotional kiss on the rooftop as the camera sweeps around and pans out so we can see the sunset over the city, but there will be something.
>>
>>123875779
That's why majority of anime theme is high school.
Romcom in college and/or adult setting is too painful to watch with cheating, NTR and whatsoever.
The first WA is a good example for this.
>>
>>123873612
>even if you confessed, I wont understand
v9
>>
>>123876160
Yukinon is the only person smart enough to understand him and at the same time being able to call on his bullshit.

The thing is, he doesn't need a "regular" romance. Hachiman is too broken for that. Yui is too nice, and this is actually a problem considering how 8man sees people. He needs to be saved but not in a normal way because he doesn't trust people. His saviour must be harsh.

Yui's the only one who really likes him. Can't say anything about the other girl, didn't read. But if there's romance incoming, it's clearly Yukinon, it would be the most interesting to see if anything.
>>
>>123876275
>She's more screwed up than Hachiman
but won't that make her the one who understands him the most? i just can't picture other girls putting up with 8man in the most desperate situation
>>
>>123876124
>>123876160
My conclusion after reading this series is only Yui can save 8man but only 8man can save Yukinon.

How do we solve this problem?
>>
Someone explain the whole two girls crying after 8man helps prevent another from rejection to me? Why would slut girl even cry I dont get it.
>>
>>123876494
>How do we solve this problem?
polygamy?
>>
>>123876494
ROYAL RUMBLE
>>
>>123876469
That would make recovery impossible

At best they're struck in eternal unhealthy relationship

Doesn't seems to be heading that way in the novel, to boot, what with implication of Yukinoshita/Hayama being brought to attention.

>>123876527
10/10 would reply anytime
>>
>>123876494
Remove Iroha
>>
>>123876373
Are you implying that real life high school romance isn't full of cheating, backstabbing and NTR too? Japan just has a school boner because the only thing that awaits you after it's over is your eternal company slave life.
>>
>>123876494
>Yui can save 8man
The fuck?
Hachiman doesn't need saving.
As of vol10, he is a highly fuctional human being with plenty friends and can talk face to face with Hayama who is the most popular dude in the school.
Her kouhai student president also look up to him.

Why do people not get that the fucked up one is Yukinoshita?
>>
>>123876597
College/Adult NTR is worse because they don't even have redeeming/distraction to redeem shit

With high school it's usually end with either perpetual Beta or the cheated one moving on with their live. And if that don't work, there's always power of friendship and shit like that.

With adult life it can be recipe for disaster, especially when said adult are completely naive and pampered as teen.

Forever.

Fucked.
>>
>>123876597
It's still a soft type of cheating and backstabbing, like childs-play before real adult life. Compare it to post-highschool life, where these things affect people negatively forever.
>>
>>123876596
No need to be rude, she's not even mentioned on the equation.

>>123876597
It is, but not as much as in college/adult setting.
>>
>>123876699
How is yukino fucked up? She's a functional girl with friends who need her
>>
>>123876527
I'm assuming Yui is jealous and didn't want to see 8man suffering. Don't know about yukino though, something along the lines of her being concerned about 8man?
>>
>>123876840
> friends
You mean a social savant and a bimbo who can't choose side when shit hits the fans?

And with family situation that fucked up?

Yeah no.
>>
>>123876862
Why was 8man upset when he discovered that yukino witheld the fact that it was her car that ran him over?
>>
>>123876699
Well you can read again about his conversation with Sensei on the bridge (?)
>>
>>123876706
>>123876753
Maybe it's just me, or the eternal wizard in me, but I would have taken NTR in high school just as bad as in college or is this a general consensus because romance in high school is 80% fooling around?
>>
>>123875874
It's a fucking miracle there is no relatively unlikeable character in Yahari.

Even fucking Orimoto is turning to be sort of decent in vol 9. And Z is a bro despite being relatively annoying.
>>
>>123876373
A reason why a lot of anime is in high school is because it's still somewhat realistic to have romance shenanigans without sex being involved.
>>
>>123876938
Because he never knew that Yukinon is blind
>>
>>123876840
According to her sister, she has dependency issues.
>>
>>123876938
Bitch looks down at 8man for being a complete coward but didn't even have the courage to admit that she was in the car that ran him over.
>>
>>123876925
How does any of that make her fucked up? It's like your saying no good person can be born out of a yakuza family or sonething.
>>
>>123877004
A completely normal problem. She's much better off than /a/'s neets who are a leech to society's resources
>>
>>123876989
Not really true according to doujin
>>
>>123873333
Now I'm imagining Y-san as a cross between Tomoko and 8man
>>
>>123876968
>Maybe it's just me, or the eternal wizard in me, but I would have taken NTR in high school just as bad as in college or is this a general consensus because romance in high school is 80% fooling around?
The problem is, as adult you already bear more responsibility outside romance. One more burden and you migth snap.

As high schooler, you still (usually) have parents and friends to provide safe haven, or at least a distraction from romance.

Fuck I've been cucked as junior high (she got pregnant even), and I laugh it of.

>>123877022
She undergo too much pressure from everyone, adding hachiman problem will ake it worse.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but that's just how yahari rolls.
>>
>>123877015
And 8man looks down on normalfaggotry and its fakeness but protects it at his expense.
>>
>>123876957
He changed.
Didn't that convo happened before the whole club room meltdown .
>>
>>123877015
This.

When they both first meet, they have this respect/rivalry thing going because each thinks the other is a stone cold Machiavellian fucker that just wants results. Then 8man finds out the truth behind the accident and Yukino sees 8man being a huge hypocrite in the bamboo forest.
>>
>>123876968
Maybe not fooling around, but because somewhat your environment is limited to highschool life, so if caught cheating will more or less ruined your social life.
>>
>>123877148
How does that make her fucked up still? There are more people in the world held to a higher standard with more things at stake but are just fine.
>>
>>123877185
That is hardly a problem. Hachiman gets over this in volume 6 and Yukino in volume 9

Their relationship is getting stronger ever, only to face the final challenge by the Yukinoshita family in the coming new vilume
>>
>>123877148
>The problem is, as adult you already bear more responsibility outside romance. One more burden and you migth snap.
>As high schooler, you still (usually) have parents and friends to provide safe haven, or at least a distraction from romance.
What kind of bleak adult life do you have? Did your friends and family just ditch you when you turned 18 or something?
>>
File: NavyVessels.jpg (39KB, 428x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NavyVessels.jpg
39KB, 428x321px
>every Yahari thread ever
>>
>>123877170
I'm not really remember the timeline, but if i'm not mistaken in the end Sensei said he can only choose one? can't save everyone? not really sure about this.
>>
>>123877269
That's true, was mostly explaining it to the dude who asked.

Also, IMO since these two have now broken each other and then fixed it twice, it'd be really weird if they DIDN'T end up together.
>>
>>123877095
From what I read, it's really not healthy. Her career path was basically just copying haruno (go to a public college, take a science course and work after perhaps) and now that she's replaced her with 8man, she was now unsure of what she'll do in the future, just like 8man.
Also in the cafe she still can't go against her mother and just look to 8man for help but was stopped by haruno.
>>
>>123877385
me on the left
>>
>>123877404
>Also in the cafe she still can't go against her mother and just look to 8man for help but was stopped by haruno.
this

that scene just makes me melt. Though it was disappointing how he brushes her off like that it's still very intimate nonetheless
>>
>>123877269
Well at least Yukino's sister wants her to get with Hachiman.
>>
I don't understand or remember, maybe I should rewatch the series but, WHY does Yui feel affection towards 8hunchbacked in the first place?
>>
>>123877404
Asian kids respect their parent. Being unsure about the future is a common dilemma. Haruno might be wrong. Yukino is completely fine
>>
>people still think that Yui has a chance on winning

Please accept your fate early so the anal hurt will not be so overwhelming when it's official.
>>
>>123877461
Teenage crush.
But at the moment i believe her love for him is genuine
>>
>>123877337
>Did your friends and family just ditch you when you turned 18 or something?
Anime seems to portray that way

I'm still living with my parents, they already satisfied with one son getting out and married.

That's the last of blogshit, sorry for shitting the thread /a/
>>
>>123877461
guilt
>>
>>123877517
I will enjoy your tears soon Yukinofag

>>123877571
Shut up 8man.
>>
>>123877461
8man deep down is a genuinely nice guy, and Yui's been close enough with him to see that. Not to mention he's relatively attractive
>>
>>123877451
Well at that moment he doesn't realize how dependent Yukinon is toward him. Also yukimom is scary.
>>
>>123877619

Your tears will sustain me for a lifetime.
>>
>>123876840
>functional girl with friends
Who else after Yui? Hayama?
Yukino is a total loner that think everyone is below her and put up a huge barrier around her.
She also has some crazy conception that she must at least achieve and do what her sister did before her.

Lets look at Hachiman.
Saika, Chuu2 fatty, Kawawho and Komachi all helped him out. He has a friendship rivalry going on with Hayama, friendly with Tobe and Iroha basically look up to him. Would you envision Yukino going to eat ramen or drinking coffee in some cafe with someone that isn't from service club or her family?
>>
>>123877555
If we go by that logic anime parents are in general not important to the plot an get shafted just because and your circle of friends as a male is limited to one buttmonkey who annoys you 24/7, where you have to wonder why you even befriended him in the first place, and a bunch of girls who lust after your dick for no apparent reason.
>>
>>123877451
Yes it's very cute but if you think about it she's asking something outrageous of 8man. What can he do? She did not even protest when her mother basically told them to GTFO albeit with class.

>>123877497
That's not really it. I get that one is unsure about the future. Heck I didn't even know what course to take after graduating HS but what yukino is implied to be doing is a sort of "clinging" to 8man. At this rate she'll follow him to whatever university he going even though she could do better so it's not healthy.
>>
>>123873205
Can anyone explain why she was so upset with the 8man-god now? I thought she came to 'didn't mind how he affirms people's weaknesses' in the S1 end..
>>
>>123877782
Read the thread
>>
>8man this
>8man that
Circlejerking aside, would you befriend a real life 8man?
Well, i'm not
>>
>>123877782
> this question again
Is this the fourth or fifth time today? I lost count.
>>
>>123877461
Guilt and she is nice girl.
As of the latest volume, Yui still can't shed off the nice girl tag and Hachiman only has Yukino and Haruno's parting words in his mind.
>>
>>123877782
Spyro made a great post on Kyakka explaining that
>>
>>123877882
Nobody explained it coherently without the need to read VN or whatnot to understand the answer
>>
Seriously, how does other girls even compare to Yukinon in terms of serious relationship with 8man.

Yui is the happy go lucky type who doesn't think much further ahead. She's caring i give you that, but she can't relate to him at all.

Hiratsuka sensei is a drunkard.

Totsuka is banned in japan.

Saki cares about her little brother too much.

Miura is pretty obvious.

Ebina is.... well she's just weird.

Iroha seems to just fit when it's a playful atmosphere, no clue how she can handle the serious moments.

Komachi is incest

and is there any girl that i miss?
>>
>>123877385
me coming from above.
>>
>>123877998
You can just form your opinion with Yukinon, Yui & Iroha, the rest is irrelevant.
>>
>>123877873
I was hanging out with a friend a while back and he started talking about his history with girls and said shit very similar to 8man's "niece girls" rant. I told him he had to watch this show, he did and he liked it.

He's watching this season via Cruchyroll because he can't into fansubs.
>>
>>123877692
>loner
More like she became one because her brutal honesty rubs most people the wrong way. She'd be better appreciated in an environment that encourages excellence and demands results.
>crazy conception
Sibling rivalry is a common thing

>Would you envision Yukino going to eat ramen or drinking coffee in some cafe with someone that isn't from service club or her family?
Would you envision 8man? Its a valid choice to avoid going out with people you're not close with.

How is she not normal again? Your standards for normality is too rigid.
>>
>>123878082
Huh, she's actually pretty cute. The attitude kinda ruins it though
>>
>>123878011
You need to swallow the hard reality son.

This is YOUR ship
>>
from a scale on 1-10 how much suffering is there gonna be?
>>
Spoil me LNfags. Who is the closest to winning?
>>
>>123878144
More than 10 but you can believe the OTP and endure

>>123878150
1. Yukino
2. Yukino
3. Yukino
>>
>>123878150

Megurin-power~
>>
>>123877735
>she'll follow him
I don't see it that way, sorry. Also, 8man is an excellent student outside of math shit so she might not be able to do much better than him in his chosen field
>>
>>123878150
see >>123878082
>>
>>123878150
Yuki

Simply because no one else has chance worth shit

I'm on Orimoito camp
>>
>>123878150
Yukino by a longshot.
Iroha has a very tiny chance.
Yui has zero chance.
>>
File: 900.jpg (101KB, 431x517px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
900.jpg
101KB, 431x517px
>Iroha voiced by Sakura Ayane

Can't wait for her 'senpai~'
>>
>>123877873
I had a friend like that once. He was an insufferable idiot who loved putting up a front. A lot of people stopped talking to him because of his shit attitude.
>>
>>123878150
1 Yukino
2 Yui
3 Iroha
>>
>>123877546
I think she's a sweet girl.
>>123877571
You make me want to pick up the novels from scratch.
>>123877621
>he's relatively attractive
I'm kind of confused. If I'm not mistaken it's never explicitly stated by anyone.
>>123877959
>Yui still can't shed off the nice girl tag
She wears that kind of mask? And this lingering guilt makes me want to inquire.
>>
>>123878214
I'm a Yuifag, but i don't mind if you win, seems interesting.
>>
>>123878188
>excellent student outside of math shit
So basically nothing?
>>
>>123878011
best girl.
best ship.
>>
>>123878248

>Iroha 2nd

Stop deluding yourself Yuifag
>>
>>123878283
The novels says that Hachiman is attractive if it wasn't for his dead eyes
>>
>>123877873
Probably not

8man is a fun to see with his internal monologue but on the outside he'd be boring as fuck.

We have literally nothing in common.
>>
It was nice to see how out of touch Miura is with her circle of friends. She stated that there's no chance in hell Yui would get with Hachiman, yet there she is totally crushing on him. It goes to show how shallow their group of friends really is.
>>
>>123878297
There's law fucktard. His diplomacy skills are perfect for it.
>>
Did we find out yukinoashit's car hit him by this point?
>>
>>123878310
Epic maymay gurl brah :^)
>>
>>123878118
>ruins it
you what?
>>
>>123878297
Go away stemfag
>>
>>123878283
>I'm kind of confused. If I'm not mistaken it's never explicitly stated by anyone.
He always been handsome, but his eyes reflected his shitty personality

>>123878310
[SHIP ANCHORED]
>>
>>123878327
Thanks for that. I missed it.
>>
>>123878352
yes, long ago
>>
>>123878239

You don't have to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWdzgJE3gWE
>>
>>123878297
Most high school subjects aren't exactly math-heavy, and there are plenty of fields where one can excel despite being shit at mathematics.
>>
>>123878297
>doctors
>lawyers
>>
>>123878352
Did you even watch first season?

He already find it during summer festival.
>>
>>123878150
Sagami.
>>
>>123878283
Just pick up the LN and read all the Hachiman monologue for Yui. Of all the girls, Hachiman is highly critical of Yui. Not a stretch to say she is at the rock bottom of hachiman list.
>>
>>123878082
PINK
>>
>>123878390
I'm not masochistic enough for that kind of treatment

>>123878345
Yui probably puts up a facade for Hayama's group. Wasn't she only honest in the service club?
>>
>>123878345
Do you even high school? most of girl group in high school is superficial as fuck
>>
>>123878421

Probably a bit more gushy and more tease.
>>
>>123878512
You don't have to be masochistic if you're Hayato
>>
>>123873205
At what volume/chapter are we in the anime? Don't have much to do so I might read the LN.
>>
>>123878188
>“Oh, what a dutiful lad. But I see. So if it’s Hikigaya-kun, she’ll properly tell you. Mmhmm… Yukino-chan trusts you quite a bit, doesn’t she?” said Haruno-san, smirking as though indicating how pleasant that was.

>“…You can’t really call that trust, can you?”

>“Oh, wow. So you do get it.”

>My voice was taken away. Although I had intended a casual reply, the words Yukinoshita Haruno apathetically stated without a smile resounded against my eardrums.

>After taking a sip of her coffee, Haruno-san traced the rim of the cup and looked at me with somber eyes.

>“That’s right. That isn’t anything remotely like trust… It’s something much more horrible.” She smiled, only her lips appearing tender. But the quality of her cold voice made her appear as someone else entirely from earlier. “Nothing’s changed and that child thinks that’s fine. I mean, sure, that part is also what makes her adorable, but… I really don’t like that.”

Maybe she'll follow him, maybe not. But at this point she is "expecting" many things of him, just like how she did with haruno and it got to a point where she despised it.
>>
>>123878345

To be honest, why do you care so much if people understand who you like or not?

If your group of friends are shallow, try bonding.

Maybe start talking about topics that have a little more depth to them.
>>
>>123878598
Next episode is volume 8

They axed one heroine in the anime, allowing denser storyline.
>>
>>123878345
I think she was fishing around to see if Yui x Hikki was true and haughtily teased 8man after he denied it.
>>
>>123878082
I wish she cuts her hair, starts smoking, and wins the 8bowl.
>>
File: saki crying.gif (569KB, 330x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saki crying.gif
569KB, 330x720px
>>123878368
>>
File: Send out the ships.jpg (52KB, 428x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Send out the ships.jpg
52KB, 428x321px
>>123877385
>>
>>123878659
>.gif
>static picture of pillar
Wat?
>>
>>123878687
>no Iroha
the biggest mistake ever made
>>
I thought 8man would probably be the one to actually confront people on their shit a little more.

Yet when Haruno pulls that shit on volume 8, he does nothing.

Why? Everything else she did before hand was almost harmless, but this was not cool.
>>
>>123878687

Where's iroha's?
>>
>>123878659
why is she crying.

she thingken of 8man?
>>
>>123878627
Yukino would just be fine if he didn't live up to what expectations she has of him at this point. Haruno doesn't believe in genuine things so she might be choosing to ignore what's actually there. Maybe she's the one that's about to be saved.
>>
>>123878740
Nigga I dont spoil myself with LNs when an adaption is guaranteed
>>
>>123878758
>>123878740

She's further ahead
>>
>>123878627
She should just fuck Hachiman to force Yukino to break out of her shell.
>>
>>123878687
> Haruna
This is not To-Love-Ru anon

And where the fuck is Iroha?
>>
>>123878740
>>123878758
In the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>123878798
But that's Kawasaki, her ship already overlap anyone else in one frame.
>>
>>123878744
>8man
>confrontational
Its like you don't remember how he dealt with finding out the truth with the car. Yukino is the confrontational and direct one.
>>
>>123878687
Koari ship will sink all of them.
>>
>>123875552
HAHAHA SHIT I HOPE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN
I don't feel mad at this scene at all, I literally rolling on my bed laughing and feeling super satisfied like a little girl reading shoujo manga.
It was so good, everything about it was good.
>>
>>123878627
>That’s right. That isn’t anything remotely like trust… It’s something much more horrible
What is the worst that can happen?
It is not like Yukino will drop everything for Hachiman. She is not that broken I think.
>>
>>123878876
That is true.

However, what Haruno did was pretty out of hand.
>>
>>123878758
>>123878740
>>123878803
Inside the abyss.
>>
>>123878796
knowing her name isn't even a spoil
and I hardly doubt you haven't heard of her unless you purposely erase your memories
>>
>>123873205
But Yukino doesn't like Hachiman yet.
>>
>>123878687
>yui aircraft carrier
Big mistake.
Both the yukinoshita should be the bigass carrier.
Yui should be the small boat behind.
>>
>>123878954
Why did she get angry then? I wouldn't bother to get angry with people i don't give a shit about
>>
>>123878971
>not this shit again
Go back to your boat thread.
>>
>>123879010
She's his friend and is disgusted by his choice.
>>
>>123879045
You don't like your friends?
>>
Hikio x Yumiko OTP
>>
>>123878791
That would break her heart though since she did ask him to help her. Maybe what haruno and hayama think are also wrong and I hope yukino will prove it (with 8man's help of course) at the end. It would be great character development for her.

>>123878801
Onee-chans never win

>>123878916
Nah she's not touma of WA2.
>>
MegurinxHachiman when
>>
>>123879010
>I wouldn't bother to get angry with people i don't give a shit about

So many people out there are the exact opposite. Reading this is refreshing. The world isn't completely full of idiots.
>>
>>123878954
She started liking him by the end of volume 6.

Well maybe not romantically, but definitely as a friend. Hell, did you even watch S2? She's completely dere besides like 2 teasing jokes
>>
>>123879067
Not really. I just pretend I do so I don't get left out.
>>
I like these threads because it reminds me that you are all a bunch of failed normies.

Tell me more about your childhoods.
>>
>>123879010
She doesn't like his method because she cares for him, she doesn't want him to endure all the blame and shame everytime someone asking him for help.
>>
>>123878876
I don't remember. How did he deal with it?
>>
>>123879194
Everyone is a bit of a failed normie on this site.
>>
I want to cum inside Yui's mouth when she is greeting me with Yahallo.
>>
Guys are these the ratings?

http://wiki.ポケモン.com/wiki/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B5%E3%83%96%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%83%AB%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7
>>
>>123878954
I think she already started seeing him in a different light way back in volume 4. Yukino self-inserted as rumi-rumi who then got helped by 8man.
>>
>>123879194
>failed normies.
Is this how you call people that are pathetic enough for 4chan, but not as pathetic as you?
>>
>>123878954
We dont know that yet. It is caused we dont get to hear her monologue.
She did sound upset when Hachiman was helping Iroha to carry the box.
I think we can be sure that she open up and tell Hachiman more private stuff than Yui. The Yui-Yukino relationship is like a 1way street.
>>
>>123879170
It's ok anon. Maybe you'll save a dog one day and find something genuine.
>>
>>123879242
why would you post a Pokemon list here
>>
Why this bitch is bitching? I really don't get it Hachiman saves the day and everyone gets pissed off at him
>>
>>123878480
wasn't he always being wary of Yui because he believed she was being nice to him out of guilt?

The way I always read his interactions with her is that he always has to mentally remind himself of what he believes her to be
>>
>>123879342
There's an in-detph analysis of this very scene on Spyro's blog, I suggest you take a look.
>>
>>123879206
He swept it under the rug. Didn't sant to bother with heartfelt apologies and all that drama.
>>
>>123879342
She wants his dick but he won't give it to her.
>>
>>123879342
Shes just frustrated because 8man confessed to another girl
>>
>>123879045
>She's his friend
no shes not, she refused to be his friend twice.
they are just club member
>>
>>123879274
>1way street?
Really? i believe Yui and Yukinon close enough because Yui keep crashing in Yukinon's place quite often.
>>
>>123878627
what I don't get it, the conclusion of volume 9 should already go a long way in dispelling yukinon's misconceptions about 8man, so that they won't end up in a situation like yukinon being disillusioned by haruno

unless yukinon's legit autistic and still can't process her feelings towards 8man
>>
>>123879443
Do you ask confirmation from people if they are your friends yet?
>>
>>123878791
Yukino should be the one to save haruno, that is if she even needs saving. Chick looks like everything is under control, though if the memorandums are hers, then it's a really bad sign.
>>
>>123879504
You're not their friend if you still call him/her with family name.
>>
>>123873411
He's more like Batman [as everybody said]. What Jesus done was basicaly point his finger at people and said: "you all are wrong you faggots, but I love you so I will die in order to save you. That said, stop doing retardeds things!". 8man is not that direct is it?
>>
File: 1417037146190.jpg (52KB, 471x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417037146190.jpg
52KB, 471x598px
>>123879443
>Secondary thinking he knows shit
>>
Are japanese higschoolers relly this dramatic?
>>
File: 1334711723111.gif (14KB, 250x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334711723111.gif
14KB, 250x249px
>>123879443
read the ln please
>>
>>123879593
reminder that translated LN readers are the true secondaries
>>
>>123874755
because just hearing her casually say that she wasn't in a relationship wouldn't be enough. Clearly Tobe was in some pretty epic denial about his chances.
>>
>>123879342
She just want Hachiman's D
>>
>>123879377
>>123879342
I suggest anyone confused about everyone's reaction to Hachiman's confession to read Spyro's blog.

https://kyakka.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/oregairu-zoku-episode-2-pics-and-stuff-later/#more-2632

>Yukino’s upset about his way of doing things. What exactly was she upset about? We wait a few more episodes to find out. To me, I think this marks the conflict that’s the heart of the series. The series started off with a match between the two, “Whoever can serve the most people win.” So it’s essentially a competition between their approach at problems and it’s really only until this scene in particular that how they handle things start to run in parallel to each other. This conflict also builds further on the dynamic relationship that exists between Hachiman and Yukino that I honestly think doesn’t exist with any other character. And this is also the first time in which Yukino directly and active shows her dislike for his methods. Just to add regarding to Yukino’s reason for being upset, consider the theme of superficiality in this series. You can also call it deception, lies, sophistry, whatever. Which two characters hate these things the most? Our duo protagonists, of course. Obviously, this isn’t the only reason since Hiratsuka-sensei’s sage advice during the Cultural Festival also comes to mind. “Just because you’re not hurting doesn’t meant others who are watching you aren’t.” And if you take into account their slowly, festering relationship as represented in their time alone together from earlier in the episode (sharing food), there is (are) someone (people) who is (are) bound to be hurt/upset. Yukino may have said no to his +Facebook Friend Request, but they really are friends at this point in the story which by the way, is a good segue into introducing romance elements into the story–that’s not Yui related, sorry!
>>
>>123879643
>reading


She flat out refused to be his friend, you cant prove otherwise
>>
>>123879617
American highschoolers are even worse
>>
>>123879691
>what is sarcasm
>>
>>123873205
She's going to end up like sensei isn't she?

Meanwhile 8man will receive a decent amount of healing from Iroha and after that's done he'll NTR Hayato and impregnate Miura.
>>
>>123879457
That is what I thought as well but look at their interactions in the club.
Yui play with her phone and Yukino read her book. She doesnt know anything about Yukino family circumstances or any of her personal stuff. Yukino might treat her as friend but she doesnt tell her anything.
Or maybe she did but Yui is just too clueless or dumb to understand what Yukino tell her.
>>
>>123879707
At least american school is more simple, all problem started and solved by sex.
>>
>>123879649
>Implying there is any human being that can truly grasp moonspeak

Keep indulging in your delusion.
>>
>>123879753
sarcasm was never implied. She is just tolerating him because her teacher told her to do so
>>
>>123879828
Nice delusion
>>
File: 1870.png (412KB, 640x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1870.png
412KB, 640x720px
She'll never admit it, 8man has to make the first move if anything was to ever work.
>>
>>123879463
>unless yukinon's legit autistic
She is
>>
>>123879676
>that’s not Yui related, sorry!
All this subtle anti Yui sentiments.
I wonder how much of the translated stuff is bias against Yui.
>>
>>123879676
>that’s not Yui related, sorry!
...And all of his opinion goes to the garbage
>>
>>123880029
Its all an elaborate fanfic based off pictures
>>
>>123879828
Sarcasm is never implied
>>
>>123880029
Haha not really, i'm a moon reader and i can say spyro did a good job for this series.
>>
>>123880154
Also forgot to mention i'm a Yuifag.
>>
>>123879676
Finally someone just links the explanation.. which is not a good explanation by the way. There is no deception in 8man's actions because there is no one to deceive. His action is essentially equal to spreading his hands and running around saying he's an airplane - a lie, an act, but not a deception or sophistry.

So if that can't be it, what is left? Is Yukinoshita upset because 8man played into the conservation of unhealthy status-quo? Enabled a bunch of social liars to save face for negative profit to himself? I guess we'll find out later in the season; meanwhile it's really time to read the LNs.

Thank you anon for posting the link.
>>
File: 1427417296458.jpg (10KB, 251x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427417296458.jpg
10KB, 251x248px
>be Hachiman
>solve problems in the most effective way
>everyone hates me
>mfw
>>
>>123879463
I don't really get what's going on in yukino's head either since watari never tells. Maybe she still has a twisted view of 8man, just like some /a/nons here.
>>
>>123880342
>solve problems in the most effective way
Plot twist, 1.5vol later Hachiman found out that he solved nothing and the problem still exists. He only delayed the explosion time.
>>
>>123880267
>no one to deceive
But there's himself
>>
>>123879676
Is there an explanation as to why Yui is upset?
>>
>>123880342
He admits later that while subjectively it was the most efficient for him, objectively it might have been not
>>
>>123880342
It was effective but kind of ruthless, Still was the right decision though since Hayato is a fuckign BITCH.
>>
>>123880433
Did you read it? Do you even need an explanation? It's pretty simple
>>
>>123879676
Spyro's opinion is totally biased
>>
>>123880401
Then he'll just solve it again. It's all he ever fucking does anyway.

These assholes need to start appreciating his genius. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>123880348
8man makes it clear in later chapters that he still has a twisted way of upholding ideals for a ton of people, like Hayama or Yukinon - he keeps forcing his expectations on them. And it's implied that Yukinon is the same way with regards to 8man, and possinly Haruno in the past (which is why volume 10 ends the way it does)
>>
One thing I noticed, every person in this show except Totsuka has some serious mental issues.
>>
>>123880645
fucking teenagers

>>123880532
if the anime people are on the ball, they won't ignore Rumi's appearance because that clearly illustrates that 8man's methods really only work short-term
>>
>>123880342
He solve fucking nothing.

Yui still can't cook.
Z is still useless chuuni.
Rumirumi is still lonely.
Sakisaki still probably work various part time job.
Hayam's group is still shallow crap, it's still only matter of time before they broke up.

And that's just what I remember from top of my head, he only solve that crap with Sagami.
>>
>>123880433
Not really, except for the statement that it ties into why Yukinoshita is upset. My version is that Yui experiences a painful disconnect between her desire to see 8man confessing to her for realsies and the offhand cold fake confession he presents to Ebina in reality. The desired-imagined clashes with the reality and the frustration of unrequited feelings rears its head. Multiply by the 'perfect location'.

She's being unreasonable but the one-sided crushed do this to people :(
>>
>>123880645
It is a good thing they introduced Iroha.
Really show you the difference between a functional normal human bean to Yukino.
>>
>>123880433
Yui herself got cockblocked by Hachiman to confess countless time.
Yet he himself just confess like it is the most normal thing to Ebina with zero effort.

Basically Yui is just butthurt and jealous.
>>
>>123880418
>But there's himself

Is he pulling a particularly big self-deception on himself in this scene? I'm not really sure.
>>
File: shinji.png (97KB, 250x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shinji.png
97KB, 250x256px
>>123880465
What is this subjective/objective bull shit? Objectively, the end result is that he solved the problem. And if the little kids can't do the rest of the solving themselves, then so be it. 8man isn't their fucking father.

It's hilariously ironic; 8man comes up with all these genius solutions and everyone gives him shit for it. And what the fuck are the rest doing other than holding their thumb up their asses waiting for shit to settle itself up?

Hachiman is a genius, inventor, creator, magnificent problem solver.

>Yukino: I hate the way you handle things.

Shut up, bitch.
>>
>>123880746
Stop using emoticons
>>
>>123880746
Looks like a fair opi-
>:(
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>123880342
>solve problems

Oh, but 8man doesn't solve problems (by his own admission). He keeps the status quo.
>>
>>123880888
>Stop using emoticons
Yes, father.
... Oh wait, you're not my father. Go fuck yourself, I use what I want.
>>
>>123880915
>is angry at anon for using emoticons
>uses angry emoticon himself
>>
>>123879783
>NTR Hayato and impregnate Miura
but Hayato doesn't even like her
>>
>>123879676
>>123880029

Reminder that unlike Yui,
So far the novel had NEVER stated that Yukino like 8man romantically
>>
>>123880915
>Into the trash it goes.
I kinda figured the last sentence as I was writing (because I totally forgot for how long Yui was crushing on 8man-god) so I got genuinely upset for her. Hence the dreaded emoticon.
>>
>>123880342
>Hikki
>solving anything
>>
>>123880915
>Discounting someones opinion because of an emoticon
I bet you're the type of retarded faggot that wouldn't date a girl because she has an iPhone.
>>
File: 1399024120405.png (218KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399024120405.png
218KB, 500x500px
>>123880964
kill yourself
>>
>>123880964
>being this fucking new
>>
>>123880599
Yeah true but 8man is now improving. He is seeing people in another light now. And for yukino, well you can't really blame her. She admired and still puts haruno on a pedestal despite how she treats her. I also got this ominous lines from haruno

>“You’re exactly like mom in the way you push someone to do things for you.”
>“Well, I guess that suits Yukino-chan just fine, though. After all, it’s fine if you don’t do anything. I mean, someone’s always going to do it for you, right?”
>>
>>123881119
neo /a/ everyone
>>
>>123881119
fuck off newfag
>>
>>123880875
You're too narrow anon. Your savior even admits his methods aren't perfect

At some point, my way of doing things wasn’t akin to self-sacrifice. There wasn’t anything mistaken about it.

>I dealt out the hand that was limited in number, aimed for efficiency, and did my best. As a result, something was definitely gained.

>That’s why, subjectively, I could say it was perfect from my view.

>But if an objective alternative existed, then that perfection would crumble to pieces.
>>
>>123881119
>dating 3DPD
What kind of faggot would do this?
>>
>>123881033
>what is greentext
First day on 4chin?

>>123881119
Except my gf is using iPhone.
>>
>thread turns into a shitflinging contest about emoticons

good job
>>
>>123881142
>being this fucking good at non-sequiturs
>>
>>123880888
>>123880915

Why (°~°;)
>>
>>123881142
People who shitpost about emoticons are actually the new ones, a decade ago emoticons were completely acceptable on this site, which you'd know if you weren't a newfag yourself that's just parroting the popular opinion and trying to fit in.
>>
>>123881209
Yeah, you totally showed them using greentext.

Good job
>>
>How would Hachiman bring back her smile?
When Hachiman realizes no one likes seeing him give himself the short end of the stick.
>>
>>123881209
report ignore and move on people
>>
File: 1423690648849.jpg (83KB, 725x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423690648849.jpg
83KB, 725x960px
>>123881112
>I don't want things to change. [2 votes]
>I don't want to be rejected. [1 vote]
>Total number of participants requesting solution: 3
>Commence operation --> Direct rejection of participant has been avoided --> All things have returned to normal.
>All wishes have been accounted for.
>implying Hikki didn't solve anything
>>
>>123881280
a-a-a-a-AARIGATOOO GOZAIMAS
>>
File: _001.jpg (314KB, 1023x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_001.jpg
314KB, 1023x900px
>Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
>netorare
>only 2 doujinshi

This is unacceptable, MC deserves to see how both of them are fucked while they beg for more cocks.
>>
>>123880964
You dad just called and he said to stop being a huge fucking faggot and to pick up milk on the way home.
>>
>>123879106
>Onee-chans never win

Have you even seen Aki Sora?
>>
>>123881153
>“You’re exactly like mom in the way you push someone to do things for you.”
where's this from?
>>
>>123881422
Doesn't distract from it at all.
>>
>>123881367
Yeah, since tobe isn't giving up. He'll fuck things up eventually. Delaying =/= solving
>>
>>123881431
Volume 8 which is the next arc. We'll see 8man's joker haruno, which I think is best girl.
>>
>>123881435
>lel
Sure cancer
>>
File: 1420184362239.jpg (140KB, 981x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420184362239.jpg
140KB, 981x580px
>>123881435
>lel
>>
>>123881435
I've seen people say "__ fanbase is cancer" for pretty much every show. Maybe, just maybe, it's /a/ that's cancerous?
>>
File: hfw he puts it in.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hfw he puts it in.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>123881402
8man needs to give Yui and Yukinon his 8-inch dick
>>
>>123881367
He didn't solve jack in this case, the core problem hasn't actually been fixed.

What's more, he actually fucks up the Service Club's relationships with his actions here, which takes the next two volumes to piece back together.
>>
>>123881435
>lel

Ugh, stop shitposting. /a/ -Anime/Manga is a board for SERIOUS anime discussion! Take your childishness back to /b/ or MAL.

Now I relate to 8man because when I was in high school I was a loser too and this one time....
>>
File: 1396592052105.png (87KB, 337x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396592052105.png
87KB, 337x231px
oh my god this thread turned so shit

guess thats what happens when everythings been talked about in LN threads before season started and general daytime shitposters came in
>>
>>123881531
What chapter? I'm not finding it with ctrl+f
>>
>>123881402
How can anyone read NTR on those two girls are beyond me. I get sick from reading your post.
>>
Stop fighting
>>
>>123881642
Chapter 5
>>
File: 1427424620673.png (140KB, 594x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427424620673.png
140KB, 594x514px
>>123881492
>>123881611
>>123881189

Well then answer this: If none of the cast of characters believes Hikki solves their problems the right way, then why don't they solve their own problem themselves?

Hikki: 1
Everyone else: 0
>>
File: 1340600457599.jpg (82KB, 636x658px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340600457599.jpg
82KB, 636x658px
>>123881680
noone gives a single fuck about your rating and all you are doing is fueling shitposting. You can leave too along with them
>>
>>123881679
Sure thing m8
>>
>>123881532
>>123881542
Yeah he should have used kek.
>>
>>123881719
No one's denying that.

>*Hikki: 0
>Everyone else: 0
Ftfy
>>
>>123881747
Your shit fanbase literary invite cancer like >>123881616 or >>123881679 or >>123881761
if you want me to leave try to make your thread less inviting to cancer ok? Yaharifag are literary newfag enabler.
>>
>>123881645
I only like NTR if it involves girls in haremshit. Seeing the unworthy faggot beta harem MC lose his harem to another man fills me with a deep sense of satisfaction that's entirely fueled by envy.
>>
Why is 8-man so keen on helping Hayama's group again? Because he could relate to them of not wanting change since he himself is satisfied with his situation in the club. He has someone to talk and spend time with unlike before.
>>
>>123881819
How do you invite shitposting? How is it our fault? I sure would like some attention for 2 shows this season that don't get threads and discussion.
>>
>>123881645
It's me who is sick of you, girls are sluts and this guy is fucking retarded for not banging both of them.

Faggots like him need to be NTR'd to death.
>>
>>123881287
>When Hachiman realizes no one likes seeing him give himself the short end of the stick.
Actually I like this as a starting point.

The real puzzle for me is WHY IS THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL for Hayato?
I think I understand Yuigahama. I may imagine that Yukinoshita simply sees 8man-god's actions as an indication of a larger pattern of self-destructive behaviour (and hates him for it, though it's a large leap).
But Hayato? From his perspective 8man-god simply lost a small amount of face because of Hayato's selfish desires - which is enough to apologize, but he looks like he feels strong genuine remorse, as if there is some permanent harm inflicted.

Question: is the fake confession/fake shoot-down somehow a larger loss of face than I imagine?
Question 2: can Hayato predict that other aspect of 8man-god's life will suffer because of this fake confession (such as his relationship with Yukinoshita) and that is what Hayato's remorse is about?
>>
File: sakivn.jpg (125KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sakivn.jpg
125KB, 960x544px
>>123878687
>kaw

I laughed.
>>
>>123881931
He wants to be a wizard. Fuck off pig lover.
>>
>>123881912
By not spoonfeeding retard? Each damn thread has the same bait "hurr why are those girl mad at 8man !!!??" and you retard keep answering them. Of course the shitposter are happy that they get some response, of course the newfag are happy to see the thread full of nice friendly people.

See how you guys are enabling cancer?
>>
everyone but boyritsu wanted their group to stay the same

the 8man took the wants of the many over the wants of the few

he also made it obvious that rotten woman would've rejected tobe, so he took the hit and thereby earned a true bro who will now stand with him.
>>
File: 1426643795223.jpg (87KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426643795223.jpg
87KB, 720x540px
>>123881809
Hikki gets a point because he actually tries while everyone else sucks their thumb and cries for help, which is why no one is allowed to give him shit for it.

>waaahh please help i'm so fucking stupid and can't solve shit myself
>okay here i'll help
>i hate the way you handle things
>mfw
>>
It would have been hilarious if he just picked up the magazine, went off his way and ignored her.
>>
>>123881883
>Seeing the unworthy faggot beta harem MC
He's one of the better harem MC though. I don't mind reading NTR on Ebina and the gold hair girl but on Yui and Yuki, my stomach gets sick from thinking about it.
>>
>>123882028
>Each damn thread has the same bait "hurr why are those girl mad at 8man !!!??
and it'll get spammed to death by the same questions if answers aren't given. How is that any better?

And if we go "fuck off retard", it attracts shitposters as well see: g-reco

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>123882098
He's too nice of a guy to do that, even if she is being a bitch.
>>
File: 1338209199596.png (20KB, 510x556px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1338209199596.png
20KB, 510x556px
>>123882082
>apply band-aid solution that resolves nothing while hurting yourself in the process
>deserving to be exempt from any blame or criticism
>>
Is there a good translation of the LN's?
>>
>>123882098
>It would have been hilarious if he just picked up the porn magazine, jack off and ignored her.
FTFY
>>
>>123882257
No, learn moon or get the fuck out
>>
>>123882257
No
>>
>>123882263
Hahahaha

Good one, anon!
>>
File: 1330489069590.jpg (94KB, 300x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330489069590.jpg
94KB, 300x310px
>>123882191
no you say fuck off retard actually
>>
>>123882098
I've been thinking this the whole time; These people ask Hachiman for help and then insult him when he helps. Hachiman shouldn't take such unwarranted criticism - they asked and he simply provided.

When it comes to nasty passive-aggressive confrontations coming from bitches like this blonde cum dumpster, he should just ignore the bitch like the worthless piece of garbage she is.
>>
>>123882257
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Oregairu+light+novel
>>
>>123882098
he was just there to read magazines he wasn't going to buy one
>>
>>123882191
>and it'll get spammed to death by the same questions if answers aren't given
And it isn't being spammed to death even when the answer are already given? Trust me, that shit will become ebig meme of yahari thread soon.

>g-reco
Can't comment never go those thread, but I find it hard to believe telling the retard to go fuck themself is worse than spoonfeeding them.
>>
>>123882321
>When it comes to nasty passive-aggressive confrontations coming from bitches like this blonde cum dumpster, he should just ignore the bitch like the worthless piece of garbage she is.
Calm down anon, it's just a cartoon.
>>
>>123882014
Hayato is jealous of him.
Hachiman can say fuck you to people he doesnt care about.
Hachiman also has a good thing going on with Yukinon while Hayato has a huge fallout with her.
Hayato is a fake nice guy with reputation to keep and expectations to meet.
>>
>>123882379
>I find it hard to believe
ignorance is bliss. Visit the archive.
>>
>>123882425
Nah he's a real genuine nice guy. He's so nice that he comes off as a useless coward. That's how nice he is.
>>
>>123882098
>It would have been hilarious if he just picked up the magazine, went off his way and ignored her.
Nah, why would 8man-god walk out on someone who willingly provides him with info related to his current 'case'. Her being rude means zero to him; that is practical.
>>
>>123882379
>And it isn't being spammed to death
Yeah, and why not make things worse?
>>
File: 1381709323457.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381709323457.gif
3MB, 400x225px
I'm not even looking at her damn breasts, just at her tight pink lips I want to kiss while stroking her hair and make her call me "Daddy~". Then I'd slowly suck on her neck and biting it a little bit, not to make her bleed but just to tease her a little bit. After that I take some strawberries and put them on each of her eyelids and smear her face with chocolate cream. Now she would look like my little sweet princess and I lick the food of her face while she mourns like a kitty sucking on her mothers breasts. Afterwards, I'll tease her a little bit more by licking her earwax out of her soft tiny child-like ears and eat it to show her my affection. Next I'm pulling down her tight pants and then her white sexy panties, showing me her most precious spot. Surprised but also turned on I notice that she is cut down there. I proceed and put my 5.5" cock in her, with all the force I have. Of course her hymen starts to bleed a little bit and my dick is covered in her blood, though that made it easier for me to thrust my weener würstle in her lust spot. Suddenly she disappears and I am in another room. Realizing that it was just a dream, I cry myself to sleep again.
>>
>>123882666
Man your blind. How the fuck is it not being spammed to death when every thread has the some variant of the question?

You fag answer it seriously too, if you aren't cancer enabler you could ignore it or told them to fuck off and look at the archive you know.
>>
File: 1417985954536.jpg (1MB, 1164x1732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417985954536.jpg
1MB, 1164x1732px
>>123878239
>Iroha is voiced by cocoa
I can't wait.
>>
>>123882425
>Hayato is jealous of him.
>Hachiman can say fuck you to people he doesnt care about.
>Hachiman also has a good thing going on with Yukinon while Hayato has a huge fallout with her.
>Hayato is a fake nice guy with reputation to keep and expectations to meet.
All true, but I'm still puzzled why this jealousy expresses itself as a remorse.
>>
>>123875383
>Except Yui is not backstabbing bitch.


You should read Volume 3 at the end when she misunderstood and thought Yukino/8man were going out.
She wanted to distance themselves from them because she was well aware she didn't like the image of them going out together, and the moment they told her the truth she instantly went back to normal.

Now it's too late. She could've left and they could be dating now.
It's WA2 ending all the way.
>>
File: 4878918498481.jpg (98KB, 993x921px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4878918498481.jpg
98KB, 993x921px
>>123882391
Nah, this show should be called "My Youth Romantic Comedy if Full of Galactic Cunts" because all these snot attitude bitches in it make me fucking mad.

I don't give a damn about what's officially stated - this show is about one man - no, multiple men trying to make the women around them happy, because that's apparently what living life is about for your average teenager boy living in Japan. And notice how every guy is trying to entertain these female characters with ZERO payback.

Venomous, vindictive, overbearing bitches.
>>
>>123883067
>themselves
herself*
>>
>>123883076
just like real life, then. Also you just proved that Saki best girl
>>
>>123883076
You told 'em, Leeroy!
>>
>>123882746
I'm already doing that. Even bothering to link spyro's blog like a couple of other anons. Your fear mongering is cancer
>>
What was wrong with MC's plan? I can't see the autism this time.
>>
So what, she sucks faceless old man cocks for money or something? What's her big secret?
>>
>>123883284
>implying it's everyone except MC who isn't autistic
>>
File: Ohayou_.png (470KB, 775x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ohayou_.png
470KB, 775x719px
>>123883284
>I asked it again, kek!

Can't fool me shitposter
>>
>>123883228
Translating the LN is a mistake, Yahari should never be popular, that's the only way to have good threads.
>>
>>123883354
But the LN threads were fine until S2 aired.
>>
YUKINO A SHIT
Y
U
K
I
N
O
A SHIT
>>
>>123873336
I get where you're coming from, but it's Totsuka's personality that's largely attractive, otherwise 8man would barely give him half the attention.
>>
>>123883354
You should just fuck off to /b/ to bitch about your cognitive dissonance. I'm sure they will be helpful and responsive to your plight.
>>
>>123883323
Instead of having Mr. Autism confess to her, she manipulated everyone into making a plan so that it didn't happen.

Now, Mr. Autism will live out a large part (if not his entire) youth thinking all he has to do is improve himself in order to eventually reach her expectations, which don't even exist for him in the first place because she just doesn't like his face and holds no attraction to him physically as an individual.

Mr. Autism will thus live on in his little romantic bubble world thinking that he will one day win her heart, but it will all be in vain. The question is: Which will break first; His illusion or his sanity?

And that, anon, is why she is rotten to the core.
>>
>>123883323
being a Fujo, and yeah and she's overreacting
>>
I want to impregnate them both.
>>
>>123874801
So Yukino will start going out with Yui before cheating on her with Hachiman. Scaaaaandalooooous.
>>
Yukino is such a bitch to 8man even though he did nothing wrong. She has been so awful to him. I hope they don't get together because she will make him even more miserable. Not as if she likes him in any capacity and probably never will.
>>
>>123883589
So if she recognizes she's rotten to the core because of what she's doing, why does she keep doing it? It implies that she at least has some form of a moral compass.
>>
>>123883632

why are highschool girls allowed to have these big tits

talking about best girl here.
>>
>>123883589
Nice fanfic
>>
>>123883764
>talking about best girl here.

Yukino isn't that big
>>
>>123883632
>large breasted, cute girl loves him
>he does nothing but hurt her anyway he can
8man is an asshole.
>>
>>123883728
Let me break down the sentence for you, "rotten to the core".

Where are morals held? In your heart, supposedly.

Your heart can be considered to be your "core".

She realizes she is rotten to the core.

Therefore, she realizes that her actions make it evident that she has NO morals.

In reality, this realization in women never happens. However, the original story was written by a man, who is thus able to make an alternate reality in which some women are at least capable of realizing this.
>>
>>123883351
No seriously, I don't read the LNs so I don't understand why the confession-interruption received so much backlash. Especially from the people who knew what the situation was.
>>
>>123883632
Yui is just too cute.

Rocking body and genuinely nice character.

8man is a fucking edgy faggot.
>>
>>123883942
That's what i don't get. He's complaining all the time about being rejected in the past yet he keeps ignoring Yui's advances. Does he still think she's on the guilttrip?
>>
>>123883728
>why does she keep doing it?
because its all she has
>>
So 8man gonna end up with Yukino and not with christmas cake?
>>
>>123883589
Or it's just that she manipulates everyone for her selfish reasons, gets what she wants and ultimately discovers that she feels no regrets and no emotional attachment to the people she calls 'friends'.

Thus (with an unhealthy dose of self-reflection) she arrives to the conclusion that she is rotten to the core. I'm sure constantly calling herself fujoyshi ('rotten girl') in her head did not help much either.

Hopefully she won't misguidedly some crush on 8man-god because of these experiences.
>>
>>123884058
Yes
>>
>>123884011
How about at least reading the threads?
>>
>>123884058
>he keeps ignoring Yui's advances
that's because he know Yui is only nice to him because she pities him (from saving her dog, making him anti-social). Also 8man got rejected in the worst way possible back in middle school so you can imagine how he feels towards relatonship
>>
>>123882098

when that blonde bitch told him that Yui would never date someone like him, I was actually triggered.
>>
>>123884058
He doesn't have the courage to believe in her feelings and he's comfortable with his current relationships
>>
>>123884058
He's afraid of rejection.

He's exactly like my sister. She had a terrible breakup when she was 20 and didn't date again for almost six years.

The fear of being rejected or even hated by someone is enough to put up a wall around yourself so you don't get hurt again.
>>
>>123884058
Yes as of the latest vol
>>
>>123884058
Yes, he also thinks there is no way a person can love him. Poor Yui will never be the one who guides him and shows him loves, Yukino will.
>>
>>123884058
>Does he still think she's on the guilttrip?
He just does not like her. And ignoring her advances worked when he thought she was guilttripping before so no reason to change anything.
>>
>>123883942
People who are hating Yui simply have no heart, or are huge faggots.
>>
>>123884169
>pity
He made up that bs as a defense mechanism and he knows it
>>
>>123884169
>8man got rejected in the worst way possible back in middle school
They weren't that bad. But 8man's naive innocence kept making him fall in love with girls he barely interacted with,
>>
>>123884306
Not hating Yui but the Yukinoshita route is so much more interesting.
>>
File: