[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Fate, Magi and now this. When will Japan stop being obsessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

First Fate, Magi and now this.

When will Japan stop being obsessed with Iran's history, culture and music?
>>
The fuck you want, more medieval knights and sengoku samurais?
Persia is fine.
>>
>>123652068
Racist much?
>>
>>123652166
Iran's history, culture and traditions belong to Iranians and it's neighboring regions of Indo-Iranian descent.

They haven't gotten the map, buildings and names right. All of those buildings and castles you saw in the first episode didn't show up 1000 years later, they only got the statues right.

it'd be better if they just did Romans vs snow niggers or something. I've never seen anyone get Iran's history right and it's not that surprising considering you called the Iranian empire "Persia" just because Cyrus and Darius were born in the province Fars/Pars.
>>
>>123652811

The japs get european stuff wrong too, no one cares that much.
>>
>>123652888
because Euroapes are literally barbaric and weaklings, they are already losing their culture to a bunch of Arabs and Africans.
>>
>>123652923
Buttmad shitskin, pls.
>>
>>123652923
And the Persians got wrecked by a bunch of humbug philosophers and war maniacs in Greece then got conquered by one prideful little Macedonian. Every culture has had its ups and downs dont try to generalize it all.
And I'm with the rest of the anons in this thread, even if they mess up the smaller details I'm happy its not another damn Sengoku anime. It opens up the genre to others so maybe in the future there might be a gem amongst the mediocre and dirt
>>
>>123652811

>persian nationalists

notto disu shitto agen
>>
>>123653105
>And the Persians got wrecked by a bunch of humbug philosophers and war maniacs in Greece then got conquered by one prideful little Macedonian.

they burned down Persepolis but we burned down their empire
>>
File: 1342049806552.jpg (83KB, 770x712px) Image search: [Google]
1342049806552.jpg
83KB, 770x712px
>>123652811
>my chinese cartoons aren't historically accurate
God, stop being a faggot and enjoy the show.
>>
>>123653151
>one of Alexander's generals
took over (most) that empire when he died
And the greeks never got the idea that a strong nationality might help when theres other invaders like say those douchebag Romans
>>
>>123653105
>>123653135
>persian
>not iranian

not once have the iranians called themselves persians.

iran/êran= lands of iranians/aryans
iranian = aryanam

the romans called us eranams or the empire "aneran" yet you still insist to call us the greek word "persian" when the romans got it right almost.

you realize PERSIA is a province in Iran? today it's called "Fars"
>>
This belongs to >>>/int/
No one cares about your shitty culture here.
>>
>>123652068
>Iran's history, culture and music?
The Persian empire was fascinating, and as Parthia it was the one force that contained Rome from spreading eastward.
Plus its Zoroastrian and Nestorian Christian art and culture were amazing; unfortunately the Islamic conquests by the Turko-Mongol Emir Tamerlane destroyed most of that.
>>
Worst bait I've seen all day.
>>
File: 1425019212570.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
1425019212570.gif
3MB, 250x255px
itt: sandniggers trying to be proud

kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.