[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mushoku Tensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: 1411608457305.png (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411608457305.png
54KB, 500x500px
>The one who defeated me wasn't you, Akito!
>It was him, Rudi!
>>
Volume 7 illustrations. When ?
>>
>Akito has haters even before he is a character

>>123516357
When is volume 7 supposed to be published?
>>
Reminder

Rudi ded

New MC will probably be a lousy riajuu highschooler

The whole of MT was just a The Hobbit setup for an implied future Lord of the Rings
>>
>>
>>123517065
Why do you always post images from your IE cache?
>>
Chapter 244 is out at Kaezar's blog.
>>
>>123517038
20+ volumes about a character from birth to his death bed
And you wonder why we hate the new mc?

He took our Rudy away ;_;
>>
>>123517368
This isn't even the first series the writer has done in this universe.
Anyway it's not his fault Rudy was born too early to fight the final boss himself.
>>
>http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9669bk/286/

>しばらくは蛇足編として24~34までの10年間の話、34歳以降の話、子供たちに焦点をあてた話、今まであまり焦点の当たらなかったキャラの話なんかを、月1~2話ぐらいのゆっくりペースで書いていこうと思っています。

>which roughly means In a meantime, I think I will release an additional volume with a chapter about the 24-34 years interval, a chapter about story after 34 years old, a chapter focusing on childrens, a chapter about characters I haven't focused on with a pace of 1-2 chapters per a month.

Ha ha, time for family SoL shenanigans with his kids
>>
>>123517038
how did he die?
>>
>>123517820
Wait are you telling me there is more?
>>
>>123518026
Old age surrounded by the people he loves
>>
>>123518026
Passed away quietly at the age of 74. Eris already passed away a little earlier, Sylphy is a tiny bit older and Roxy is still the same. His soul which now takes the form if Rudeus Greyrat instead of a japanese NEET has a final peaceful conversation with Hitogami before disintegrating.
>>
File: Sylphy tells Rudi's death.jpg (688KB, 576x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Sylphy tells Rudi's death.jpg
688KB, 576x2592px
>>123518221
called it
>>
>>123518086
Basically 100 years after the beginning of MT one of the guys who Rudy was saving from being hit by a truck will be summoned into this world to be the hero who fights the demon king Laplace and saves the world. Standard "japanese highschooler goes to fantasy land and gets a harem" story.

Unfortunately he fails and dies, so the heroine of his story uses her time warp powers to fuck with history causing the soul of the guy who died saving them from a truck to be summoned 100 years prior into the body of a newborn Rudeus Greyrat (who was supposed to be stillborn because no human should be able to handle having Laplace-tier magic capacity), and his actions majorly change the course of history so that everything is set up for Laplace and Hitogami's defeat by the japaneese highschooler and his harem.

>established worldwide teleport system
>revolutionized magic power cultivation and education system
>mass production power armor and automatons developed
>sets the framework for future international coalition forces all committed to crushing Laplace
>helped the future MC's GF to build a machine to punch a hole between dimensions
>married three heroines who in the original timeline all had different partners, pumped out a whole squadron of superbabies with his superior genetics who will probably all grow up to be unvocalized magic wielding sword god badasses and one of whom is a half demon prophesied by a holy wolf to become the Messiah
>>
>>123518086
>Wait are you telling me there is more?
King Dragon Slayer King. Takes place 300y before Mushoku Tensei, about the the origins of the demon swords.
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9673bn/
>>
>>123518710
I just hope there's somesort of afterlife after all it's self insert story
>>
>>123519667
HG said that souls should disintegrate into mana and return to the recycling pool, but also that he's not certain if the same applies to a soul from another dimension. I think Rudy felt himself fading though.
>>
>>123518313
It WAS Sylphy who declared to the world that Rudi was dead.
>>
>>123520809
Why was it necessary to declare it to the whole world?
>>
>>123521127
Because Rudi was keeping quiet after the whole ordeal in the Biheiril Kingdom, everyone thought that the real Rudi died in the battle and some kind of imposter took his place. Everyone wanted a piece of his head after he became the seventh world power.
>>
>>123521200
So he spent the 50 years in between the end of volume 23 and the end of volume 24 doing fuckall?

And if everyone thought he was dead for those 50 years then what good does saying 50 years later "actually he died now" do?
>>
>>123521303
Well, it was all ambiguous really. Some said he was dead, some said he was alive, some said he did this, some said he did that. But it WAS him who revolutionized the entire MT universe, anywhere you go you would find his name written on something. That's why, when it was declared he was dead, thousands of people came to his funeral, Orsted as well.
>>
>>123518221
>Eris already passed away a little earlier
What? How could old age take someone so awesome? I assumed she'd live to 100 or something and be an awesome old crazy lady.

Imagine, Rudy gone and Roxy and Sylphy trying to take care of an elderly senile old Eris.
>>
>Most beloved person in the whole world
>Not getting random gift how to extend your life by couple years
Living as human in magic world sure does suck ass
>>
>>123521951
Paraphrasing, it goes something like
>every day she kept swinging her sword non-stop, until one day she stopped
>>
Also apparently he died with the divine cloth in his pocket, Roxy found it first and removed it
>>
>>123517038
Who is to say that Akito was a riajuu normie?
>>
>>123516198
Rudi last time with Hitogami was so epic
So I tap his shoulder (Hitogami)

[See ya]

that's one thing I need to say to me
I pass beside him and not even once I look back.
I continue walking forward in this white room till my body fully disintegrate.

Although it was a satified ending i hope the author add something like this in the ln

As I continue walking foward the white room, there stood a familiar figure. Paul is standing there with his smug and proud face. We exchange look and pump our fists. I keep walking foward together with Paul while telling him about my long journey as Mushoku Tensei.
>>
>>123518710
>established worldwide teleport system
So basically he ruined the livelihoods of everybody who makes a living off transporting goods and people long-distance.
>>
>>123523564
Actually hes doing them a favor of shorten the time and safer route. Remember the transporters he met with in Begaritto continent? They should be more grateful to him now.
>>
>>123524272
Can teleport system handle being the backbone of global trade and travel? Roads are wide and long and can support many people, but imagine the length of the queues to get into a teleporter at peak hour.
>>
>Every time Rudy used rock bullet he literally shot people since when you die you get recycled as mana
>>
>>123524491
That's like saying when you eat a Big Mac you're eating a nuke because the energy in food all originated from the Sun.
>>
>>123523083
Think siemon from gurren laggan walking off into the sunset is the closet thing to epicness in endings
>>
>>123524464
Imagine the amount of money he gained from investing teleport system. He let people use it when they pay a certain amount of money. People can pay in advance time and stuff. Make a station at each tele circle and his sisters or children as CEO of this new company and the merc groups handle the paper works. His new company would be name Greyrat Airlines.
>>
>>123524846
The kingdoms would all pass antitrust laws for the sole purpose of forcefully breaking up the Greyrat monopolistic stranglehold on teleport travel, because Aisha would basically be king of the world if she could threaten paralyze the global economy simply by raising teleport prices.
>>
My primary complaint with this series is that marriage made the heroines all boring. Sylphy was more interesting as a Secret Service agent, Roxy was more interesting as a dungeon-hunting sensei, Eris was more interesting as a violent whackjob.
>>
>>123521951
She came back from jogging one day, went right to her bed, and lied down it and never got up again.
Rudy apparently cried for 3 days.
>>
>>123525696
And they all say that a healthy lifestyle is there key to a long life.
>>
How many generations of greyrats were there by the time Rudy passed on? They have kids pretty young in that world since adulthood is marked at 15, right? Paul sired Rudy at 19 and I think Rudy fathered Lucy earlier than that.
>>
>>123525895
Well, she was apparently healthy all the way up to her sudden death.
And she lived to be almost as old as Rudy, since she was like 2 years older than him and Rudy only lasted 3 years after her death.
>>
>>123525985
By the time Rudi passed on, he was already a great-grandfather.
>>
>>123516198

fuck, well at least he died peacefully.
>>
>>123525985
Ars had grandchildren, making Rudy have great-grandkids. Feris, his great-granddaughter, was the spitting image of Eris and was like 5 or something.

It didn't go too in detail on the family tree, so it's possible he had great-great grandkids, or at least near adulthood great grandkids.
>>
>>123525555
For me no enought powerfull magician characters (Only rudy, roxy, sylphi, cliff, atofe bodyguard) and no characters that use magic level king/emperador.
>>
>>123522744
Rudy did, actually.
>>
>>123526144
The mechanics of the world seem to make magi less suited to fighting against single powerful opponents, since there doesn't seem to be any magic that lets you cast buffs to raise agility and defense. Hence being a poor match against powerful swordsmen who can move at godspeed and have natural ki armor, probably contributed to Eris beating Rudi's ass every time they meet in the failure timeline.
>>
>>123526460
How can he judge the personality and history of a guy he only met once and never spoke to?
>>
>>123526512
Otaku sixth sense.
>>
>>123526144
In a world where nobody has figured out that teaching them extremely early is the key to maximizing magic capacity potential and using nonverbal magic, naturally the number of top tier mages would not be high, compared to swordsmanship where you can become a god with EFFORT
>>
>>123526667
So in the next series maybe there will be more magician character, because rudy made magic books explaining the chantless metods.
>>
If HG is unaware of Orsted's actions from previous timeloops then how does he know that changing where Laplace will reincarnate by killing Pax would be disadvantageous to Orsted?
>>
>>123526986
He made this movement to kills Rudy and Zanoba
>>
>>123527147
But nothing happened as a result of HG orders that could seriously pose a threat to either of those two, even the death god didn't want them dear, HG's main objective was driving Pax to suicide.
>>
>>123527297
*dead
>>
>>123526986
HG actually knows about Orsted's loops and he was apparently going to use a similar theory to change the past or something, but Rudy didn't give a fuck since he was dead.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.