[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregairu LN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Iroha.jpg (859KB, 2066x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Iroha.jpg
859KB, 2066x3000px
LN thread where we discuss volume 10.5, and how we feel about the first episode's adaptation of the novel. I'd rather this not be a bitchfest so keep it civil guys.
Iroha please protect us
>>
>>123420245
You gotta set up a bait thread first anon.
>>
>>123420384
Good point, will get right on that.
>>
>>123420245
>how we feel
>not expecting any bitching
>>
I wish they had shown more of how Hikki was ostracized by the class because of vol.6 but you make do with what you get I guess
>>
>reading the LNs
>just got the part where Yukino is revealed to be blind

Holy shit I really didn't expect that from this series.
>>
>Another pointless thread
>>
>>123420503
Wait until you get to the part when they show us that Hayama was her first bully
>>
>>123420434
Okay maybe I should have said constructive bitching instead. Because yeah, there is actually quite a bit to bitch about.
>>
>>123420594
Well, it is a pointless novel.
>>
Did we really need a second thread? I know the last one has a decent amount of shitposting, but is it a good idea to just abandon ship?

The idiots could just migrate too.
>>
Can't we just talk about how Yukino will win 8man's heart and they live happily ever after.
>>
>>123420648
Case in point, Lelouch posts in all of the threads.
>>
>>123420619
I thought maybe since the animeonly-fags don't know who Iroha is, they wouldn't migrate to this thread becuase they wouldn't recognize her.

Worked last time, but seeing as to how
>>123420503
>>123420606
>>123420616
>>123420648
These faggots showed up it was probably a lost cause from the start.
>>
>>123420663
The stupid faggot's only posting int he LN threads now because the anime's airing.
>>
>>123420619
don't worry, the genius who made this thread will just make another one if things go wrong
>>
>>123420495
List of shit they skipped
>8man getting ostracized
>staredown with saki in the classroom
>getting ready for the field trip with Komachi
>accidental meeting with Saki at the station beforehand
>dialogue with saika and zaibro before boarding
>dialogue for organising the sitting groups on the train compounded down to a single 5-10 second shot
>changing around the train scenes so that Yui didn't actually wake him up
>8man taking everyone's pictures
>drinking the water himself after refusing yui's laddle
>playing Uno with Totsuka and Zaimokuza
>short convo with tobe in the lobby
>the entire ramen scene

Anything i missed? Let's do this shit every week.
>>
YOUR OP HAS THE NAME OF THE SERIES
THEY WILL MIGRATE
JESUS, BE SUBTLE
>>
>>123420663
I'm staying on topic, Why are you scapegoating me when I just want to talk about Yahari and Yukino.
>>
>>123420619
maybe an IRC channel is in order
>>
This is the next A/Z people, your best bet is crying for mods
>>
>>123420750
you don't have anything worthwhile to say since you're a filthy secondary and you can't speak moon.
So why are YOU here?
>>
Reminder that Yukinoashit is the worst girl.
>>
>>123420690
You can't be that stupid can you? You have the series' title in the subject and you linked it in the old thread. Also people will find it regardless.
>>
>>123420750
Because you're an idiot.
>>
File: slainexinaho.jpg (84KB, 1024x799px) Image search: [Google]
slainexinaho.jpg
84KB, 1024x799px
>>123420818
Post eggslaine?
>>
>>123420826
you seem rather salty over some guy on the internet
>>
>>123420826
>you can't speak moon
>Implying more than half the people who read the LN can
What's your point? That has nothing to do with if he's a secondary or not.
>>
>>123420710
That genius here, yeah probably not going to bother anymore. Was hoping we could have a proper discussion during the airing; but from the looks of things that isn't going to happen.

>>123420732
Fuck, force of habit I suppose. I wonder if that would of actually helped.

>>123420750
Because you add nothing to the discussion. All you do is bitch about how Yukino looks, how she won't have twin-tails in S2 because she didn't in the novels (cause that's fucking relevent), and because you're a tripfag who pretends you have superior taste to everyone else.

Also you're just an asshole. Which if you think about it, is all we need to hate you.

>>123420836
I didn't link it in the old thread, I just said LN fags would recognize the picture (which in hindsight was stupid of me). Some other anon posted the link. Don't know if he was trying to be helpful, or was migrating the trolls.
>>
File: temp.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>123420245
You know Hachiman is really just like me.

1. Using school assignments as platforms for nihilistic rants. In the eighth grade, I wrote a speech virtually identical to the essay that begins the series, the one that lands Hachiman in his guidance counselor’s office and kicks off her series-long attempt to civilize him. He was asked to speculate about how he’ll remember high school as an adult, and I was asked to write a speech about my regrets upon leaving the eighth grade. We both used this as an opportunity to expound upon the shallowness of youth culture and the pointlessness of all adolescent endeavors. From what I remember, my English teacher thought it was pretty funny.

2. Weird role-playing shit. Just before hitting our nihilistic phases, both Hachiman and I indulged in delusions of grandeur that dictated our behavior at school. He imagined that he was the avatar of three deities who’d existed before time, a role that entailed the wielding of wands and the wearing of fur collars; I imagined that I was part of a roving band of warriors who’d also existed before time, a role that demanded I carry a plastic purple rose everywhere I go, including homeroom.

3. Maintaining a Shit-List. Like Hachiman, I kept a list of people who’d wronged me; and, like Hachiman, I did this because this was my idea of adult writing. Once I cast the weird role-playing shit aside, I decided it was high time that I begin getting some real work done. But I was thirteen and had just discovered Jhonen Vazquez and Hot Topic, and my idea of real work was spewing as much resentment as could be contained by a wide-ruled composition book.

4. Working alone. Like Hachiman, I did most of my work alone; and, like Hachiman, I had a series of strategies that I thought were guaranteed to get me out of any school project. At the time, I thought I was very clever. In retrospect, my teachers just might’ve felt sorry for me.
I will stay in this thread with you elitist fags.
>>
THREE MOTHERFUCKING THREADS
>>
File: 1820.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1820.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>123420826
I'm just a boy who wants to discuss some Anime, Nothing else.
>>
hasn't this thread been here all day, how is it only 20 replies long
>>
>>123420917
But are you intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor?
>>
Mahouka threads managed to thin out the shitposting using my system, but this series will the prime target, there's no SAO s3 this season to mask it.
You guys will be under fire from 2 IRC crews and board shitposters.
Best of luck for all yaharifags, this will be a a trial by fucking fire
>>
>>123420988
Check the time on the original post you stupid blind fuck.
>>
>>123421013
Nah, just wait until KyoAni's show airs and all the shitposting will focus there.
>>
>>123420899
He can't discuss the episode OR the LN, so he has no business being here.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.