[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregairu LN, Volume 13, Final Chapter https://kyakka.wordpr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Oregairu_v10-5_000.png (2MB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Oregairu_v10-5_000.png
2MB, 1120x1600px
Oregairu LN, Volume 13, Final Chapter

https://kyakka.wordpress.com/yahari-light-novel/volume-10-5/chapter-1/
>>
Spyro, are you gonna translated vol 1 to 6 any time in the future?
>>
File: 1427153487827.jpg (174KB, 478x820px) Image search: [Google]
1427153487827.jpg
174KB, 478x820px
>>123356583

I open tomorrow morning and you release it now!?

Thanks Spyro
>>
>>123356583
Spyro, you're the greatest.
>>
>>123356583
Thanks.
>>
>>123356583
Thanks for the hard work as always. Hope to see you Thursday if the shitposting is minimal.
>>
>>123356583
BASED Spyro.

And now we wait for chapter 2 AKA the Iroha chapter.
>>
Poor Zaimozuka this first part has me cracking up.

Thank you based spyro.
>>
>wanting to becom ea light novel author again.
>wanting to becom ea
>becom ea

Spyro sensei pls.
>>
His wishy-washy nature made think he’s far more suited to being a politician.

>made think

I know your rushing to get these out and I appreciate it even if it isn't the most clean edit of the translation because I can still read it, but I hope you don't mind me pointing out stuff like this for you to fix.
>>
File: i2928039010.png (155KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
i2928039010.png
155KB, 600x488px
>>123356583
Thank you, Spyro.

Yukino is love. Just know that.
>>
Watari-sensei is giving us a tutorial on how to not become LN-authors. Advice given from the bottom of your heart should be well received.

Is Let's Become A Novelist syousetsu?
>>
>>123357554
I can feel Watari's bitterness drench me through the screen.
>>
A salary of ten million yen at age twenty five…”

You’ve got to be lying, no way. Major publishers really are amazing… Only three years out of university and he was already making that much? On top of that, he gets raises while he gets paid that salary? This guy’s like a total winner…

I sat there trembling in shock and I could hear deep breathing noises from behind. When I turned around, Isshiki placed her left hand to her cheek and showed a sweet and poppy smile. “I’m going to marry a publishing editor.”

“No, wait, calm down. If anything, I’m the one that’s going to marry a publishing editor.”

Holy shit they're perfect for each other.
>>
>CASE BY CASE BASIS
>CONSENSUS
>AGREEMENT
>>
>>123356583

>You wouldn’t lost regardless of what was said to you; you wouldn’t give in even if you didn’t sell;

Isn't it "You wouldn't be lost regardless what was said to you; you wouldn’t give in even if you didn’t sell;"
>>
>>123357775
I can't wait for SYNERGY shitposting once s3 hits.

Also,

>“Well, isn’t having some kind of goal in itself a good thing? I’ve been trying hard everyday towards my goal since a while ago, after all.”

>“Hoh, a goal…” I gave Isshiki a scrutinizing glance to see what she truly meant when she had uttered something so unlike her.

>But there, she placed her index finger to her chin and tilted her head. “Of course, I plan on retiring after several years by getting married, you know?”

Iroha why are you so best?
>>
>>123357740

OH MY GOD

>Yuigahama hung her head while Yukinoshita pressed her temple with closed eyes. There, Isshiki tapped my shoulder. When I turned around, her eyes sparkled and as if to talk in secret, she placed her hand to her mouth and whispered near my ears. “Senpai, I recommend becoming an editor.”

>I want to marry an editor
>senpai, please become an editor
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 2000x3552px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 2000x3552px
Finally got to buying this series. Now I can read along with everyone.
>>
So, Vol. 13 will be the end?
>>
>Iroha wants to marry editor
>“Senpai, I recommend becoming an editor.”

Holy shit girl, have some subtlety
>>
>>123358339
Still subtle enough for 8man.
Not subtle enough for yui and yukino though
>>
>shin no nakama

HAHAHAHAHAH

..Alicia ;_; I'm surprised you know about it spyro
>>
>>123358339
>“Well, isn’t having some kind of goal in itself a good thing? I’ve been trying hard everyday towards my goal since a while ago, after all.”

No room for subtlety when going full speed.
>>
>>123356583
>“I wonder. That’s what I thought before… But now, I’m not so sure yet,” Yukinoshita lifted her face and said, wearing a smile as though she was embarrassed.

>“Well, I guess sooo. It’s still something much later in the future, after all.” Isshiki said lightheartedly.

Interesting, looks like Yukino is thinking about chaning her career path. Considering what we know so far, I think it's safe to assume that her mother initially picked it for her. So that means she is thinking of actively going against her mother's wishes.

Wasn't there also a comment in one of the previous volumes that had her saying something about how her and 8man would never meet again after University? I assume that comment, and the fact that she's in an international class, means that her mother was pushing her to go for a career abroad.

>>123357740
>When I turned my head around, Isshiki was standing behind me. She peeked her head past the tip of my shoulder to look at the screen of the computer.

>The sensation of her hands which she placed on my shoulders as if to lightly entrust her weight on mine and her body warmth made me strangely conscious and even her shallow breathing had reached my ears. Thanks to that, chills ran up my spine.

I know she's not going to win in the end, but goddammit Watari just makes me ship them harder with every volume.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.