[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Log Horizon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Log Cryin.jpg (127KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Log Cryin.jpg
127KB, 1366x768px
Now that a few days have passed.

Do you think there are any chances of it getting a Season 3 and what was your opinion on this season

Loved the Raids
>>
>>123336310
No, the anime is kill. Maybe it will pull a DRRR and get another round five years from now, but interest will be gone and no one will care.
>>
>>123336310
Even if the novel hasn't gotten further then where we left off. Also horizon didn't even get a third season.
>>
>>123336526
t-there's still a possible chance anon.
>>
File: 1427632045093.jpg (4MB, 4964x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1427632045093.jpg
4MB, 4964x3508px
I'm sure they'll be a season 3 once we get more material. The anime was well received and sells decently even though sales don't matter for this show.
>>
Haven't read the novels, but holy shit it felt like the kid group was even more annoying this time around. The raids were great though. Overall still worse than the first season.
>>
>>123336705
this pretty much outright says when there are more novels out they will make more
>>
>>123336838
One of the perks of NHK broadcasting, I suppose
>>
>>123336310
>only about 10 minutes of politics in the whole season
>crusty appears in 2 single scenes
>most of the show is LISTEN TO MY SONG, Akatsuki regressing as a character and the adventures of team scrub
I don't get what happened, it's like the scriptwriter threw all the interesting stuff to the background so they could focus on dumb shit. I want the time I wasted on this back.
>>
Just curious, how is Log Horizon when compared to SAO. I ask because while I like the general concept of SAO, the anime did little to hold my interest
>>
I dropped the Second Season so I honestly don't care.
>>
>>123337508
I enjoyed the entire segment with Akatsuki trying to "git gud" but the entire adventure with the kids was boring as hell. Big Sister saved it sort of.

Season 2 went from
Raiding - Akatsuki Git Gud - Team Scrub(Make music) - A good ass Raid

It seems like they went from something interesting to boring parts and then back to something worth watching in the end.
>>
How did the rest of the season go anyways? I stopped right around the attack on the town with the newbies.
>>
Season 3 needs to be mainly about Crusty trying to get back to Yamato with best party to reunite Misa with her constantly twitching arm.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.