[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN, /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

File: ORIG.png (5KB, 471x202px) Image search: [Google]
ORIG.png
5KB, 471x202px
>>
File: 555.jpg (55KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
55KB, 555x555px
>>123119315
CTRL+V
>>
>>123119315
Male student goes to school, has no friends, joins a club where they do nothing but laze around. MC makes a harem there.
>>
The show is about magical space paladins waging war against foul xeno scum.
They all worship the god of Showing Skin and Bawdy Sex Puns.
So basically Haiyore Nyarko-san with everything bad about it replaced with alien slaying.
>>
>MC is a neck beard with a fedora and trench coat
>he unsheathes his katana for when he orders pizza
>he also just shuts and locks the door without paying for his pizza
>he then makes a thread about writing original anime plots but no ctrl+v
>>
MC and heroine goes to preschool together. missed each other
then goes to elementary school together, missed each other
then middle school and high school missed each other
then college, still missed each other

until the final fated meeting somewhere in the future. then they realize they always close to each other and booom, married
>>
>>123119315
Matsuoka, Yoshitsugu dub one character around 15-17 years with black hair and goes to one school with only girls for create one harem
>>
>Implying I'll share my good ideas with /a/
You'll just steal them.
>>
>>123119315
Cute magician girls run a coffee shop.

>>123120098
It's not like anyone here actually works in the industry.
>>
>>123120144
Trigger browses and pulls staff from /a/, why wouldn't others?
>>
To lazy to write it again so I just copy what I've written in this thread >>123118156

How about making the Japanese equivalent of Kingsman?

We call it Rōnin.

And no, we are not using the term masterless samurai or graduated student. Let me explain :

The original kanji of Rōnin is 浪人, which literally translate as "Wave Man". Instead we gonna replace the kanji 浪 (Rō) with 弄 (Rō). As both of the kanji word got the same on'yomi pronunciation.

The meaning of kanji 弄 is "to fiddle, tamper, trifle". So if we combine it with kanji 人 (nin, means Man) we still get the same pronunciation as the original Rōnin word but with different meaning.

Hence 弄人 (Rōnin), which means "Fiddling/Tampering/Trifling Man". One of the espionage job to fiddle or tamper the enemy's information isn't it?

If Kingsman using the name of The Knights of The Round Table as their code name. Then Rōnin should use the name of 47 Rōnin as their code name.

Example : Rōnin leader's code name is Ōishi Yoshio/Kuranosuke (Historically, The Leader of 47 Rōnin).

If it becomes anime, then title would be
弄人 : 秘密部
Rōnin : Himitsu-bu, which means Rōnin : The Secret Service

The story line is the same the original Kingsman, find and recruit a talented high school boy, then train him until he becomes professional Rōnin agent. He will adopt the code name Horibe Yasubei in the future.

Plot will usual tough, saving the world from the evil mastermind. One of peculiar method of Rōnin that they tend to brand their main target, by code naming them "Kira Yoshinaka".
>>
>>123120161
It's not like anyone comes up with any good ideas anyway.
>>
>>123119432
GJbu
>>
MC's friend got sucked his life out by a succubus. He gets a witch to caster cum of death on his dick. Armed with his deadly cum he hunts down succubi lurking in inns all over the world to fuck them all to death.

Includes an adrenaline pumping finale where he storms the succubus temple with his dick of dark justice.
>>
>>123120200
Fuck you, that won't work on me. I'm still not going to post my great ideas for you to steal.
>>
>>123120392
Damn. I've been caught.

I guess I'll go back to adapting shitty LNs and "writing" haremshit.
>>
>>123120374
Sounds like the opposite of a doujin series called My Balls.

A demon seals the evil demon queen inside of this guy's testicles. She'll never escape as long as he doesn't cum. So it's like a villain of the week story where the demon queen sends her succubus minions with different powers after this guy to try to make him cum. It was pretty cool. One of the few doujins I read for the story instead of just for a fap.
>>
A useless neet acquires godlike powers.
then he finds out why the god that gave them to him didn't want them.
The end of the universe is coming, and the hooded figures that have come to collect stick him inside his own magic warped psyche.
the series is him attempting to navigate his mental landscape, escape his brain (not an easy task) defeat the figures, and in doing so, lose his powers. but the twist is, the hooded figures reveal themselves to be
>>
>>123120195
What would be the localised version of the church scene?
>>
>>123120509
its not a doujin iirc
>>
File: 1410080060278.jpg (94KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1410080060278.jpg
94KB, 571x540px
>>123120624
My bad. It's been a good few years since I've read it.
>>
>>123119315
A slice of life about five girls founding a vapid club with no clear purpose aside from allowing them to utilize school property for their implicit lesbian interactions....
in college.
>>
>>123119315
An adventure/slice of life with young necromancer adepts and their qt undead servants at the necromancer academy. They spend their time raising the dead and getting into trouble in living villages as they trade medicine, fight off bandits help the locals with problems in order to get rid of their bad reputation.
>>
No, wait! Please adapt my idea!

Okay, so. Spacecraft are personified as loli. These loli fly through space like figure skaters, ice dancing, doing axels, lutz', etc, and fighting evil space monsters with a 2deep4u twist at the end. Amits all this, they spend their time drinking tea, and yuri pandering everywhere because they're sexually promiscuous. Did I mention they're scantily clad and highly fashionable?
>>
Okay, so this scientist has made it his life work to make an ai that mirrors humanity as closely as possibly and shit. After a few mistrials he creates an ai that is eerily human. He gives it a body and he does some slice of life shit. Eventually this ai comes to believe in Christianity.The scientistscientise is dumb struck and disappointed. The ai has to come to terms with all this, like he believes in it, but realizes, as an ai, he wouldn't get accepted into heaven anyway. Some build up over the struggles that they now both deal with. Follow that plot. Tragedy end, ai kills itself scientist loved him like a son, etc.
>>
>>123120920
This in response to studio Japan-kun: >>123120487

Please present my idea to Imaishi.
>>
>>123120602
church scene will be replaced by an isolated Shinto Shrine belonged to extremist Shinto group such as Aum Shinrikyo or Tenrikyo.

Same hate speech as the original but this time they use WW2 Imperial style yell like "Nippon Banzai!" or "NIPPON STRONK!!!" or "Death to all Gaijins!".
>>
>>123120967
I don't know if it'll sell. Yuri's big and it's getting bigger, but I think it's still too small to cash in on at this point. Maybe if we gave the audience a relatable character?
>>
>>123121036
The lead mechanic for the girls is a lovable high-school aged punk who is slightly narcissistic and he often has a sarcastic inner dialogue.
>>
>>123121084
Make him an average highschool student who's not too attractive and you've got a deal.
>>
Male high school student leads an ordinary life until a mysterious transfer student appears. Then something happens.
>>
Ordinary guy meets special cat. They go on an adventure. Guy falls in love and fucks cat.
>>
>>123120583
Manifestations of his own pysche? Representing his unwillingness to change or accept the world as it is. Turns out he WAS the old god and his apathetic attitude towards the grandness of the universe is what caused it's collapse in the first place. He sees the error of his ways and tries to fix it, but he doesnt know life outside his room, so he creates his own universe. It's only him, a dark room and a monitor for the rest of eternity.

Did I get it right?
>>
>>123121238
Animated by Shaft.
>>
A well mannered and elegant high school girl gets by a bunch of delinquents one day. An older foreign man passes by and decides to help. He effortlessly beats the crap out of them. He seems very strong yet calm and collected. While walking the girl home they talk and he playfully gloats that he's a really hitman, just to scare her a bit. However, the girl only gets more curious and asks to meet him again. They meet on top of a skyscraper later on as he gets ready to kill a target. When he asks her if she wants him to stop, she just stays back and watches. The hitman is revealed to be a good willing and friendly man and, although lacking in morals, he has a strict policy about not involving innocents and children of his victims, though he admits that he's made some mistakes. She goes on to follow him around on other jobs and ends up as an apprentice, even killing some targets herself. There's something strange however as the girl is not just what she seems to be. Some of her friends mistake her name. Her mother died at birth and she won't say much about her father. She lives with her uncle, the police chief and sometimes accesses the police archives from his computer at night, looking at a certain killing of a political figure long ago.
>>
File: done.gif (773KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
done.gif
773KB, 259x214px
A force of power like a never ending lightning storm or a pool of water containing mystical powers (idk something that's powerful) that exists in another dimension empty and devoid of life because of its existence, one day becomes strong enough to develop a consciousness but realizes there are divine and/or powerful beings that regulate uncontrollable forces out there that would fear and try to stop the development of full sentience. So just as the force attains full self aware sentience, it musters up enough power to create a false container for itself and sends it to another dimension so that it can develop its powers over time. The container it created was a human body and it was sent to earth. A lady one day notices a baby in a really random place, she takes it to an orphanage. Fast forward 17 years and our High school protagonist with a good moral compass but is plagued with bullying but still has around 3-7 girls chasing him in secret, one day wakes up to discover that he has powers of an other worldly nature (like the power of a storm or the ability to manipulate water or energy i dont fkn know) How will our protagonist fare when his powers go out of control due to his lack of ability? Will he overcome the evil and corrupt yet mysterious government organisation that seeks to weaponise this man? Will he overcome the inter-dimensional beings that seek to destroy and control anything that poses a threat to the universe, will he manage to stay human and not succumb to the dangerous powers that will destory his fleshy weak form? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BA-
Everyone dies in the end.
>>
File: ajimu.png (70KB, 433x422px) Image search: [Google]
ajimu.png
70KB, 433x422px
alright so, it's kinda of a mediocre, but enjoyable slice of life, chronicling a newly formed family in Japan, a man,a woman, and their soon to be newborn.
they live their daily life peacefully, for 11 of the 13 episodes,
episode 12 happens as per usual, the Man is at work, the Mother and daughter are out shopping in the mild March weather.
2:46pm rolls around, mid day.
The entirely of japan is shook to its core by a Magnitude 9 earthquake.
The Mother desperately tries to reach her Husband but phone lines are inundated with calls.
The Man, worried, abandons his work place to reach his family.
3:20pm, The Husband, separated from his wife and child, is struck by the Tsunami.

the series ends with the man placing white flowers and a teddy bear beside 2 graves, one slightly smaller than the other.
>>
>>123121187
There's actually a hentai like that. Though the cat does turn into a loli...
>>
>>123121389
>alright so,
>alright
You had ONE job. I can't take you seriously now.
>>
4chan school:

I. One class is made up from the boards mascots, normalfag transfare in, getting hated on, but as he lurks more gets accepted

II. Every board is a club, and they fight each other for reasons
>>
Guy
Phone
Girl
Different Dimension
Love
Impossible.
>>
>>123121521
/k/ is best girl
>>
>>123121389
>>123121383

Why does everyone have to die. You can have depressing endings without death.
>>
>>123121578
Remind
Copypasta
Thing
Exist
>>
File: 1421462270914.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1421462270914.gif
904KB, 500x532px
I had an idea.

So it's like Ender's Game with child soldiers, right? But they're in mechs. The mechs are programmed to play music based on patterns in pilot's brainwaves, causing the kids to get fired up like they're in a mecha anime.

No, I don't have any idea where the plot would go. I'm just posting my idea.
>>
>>123121452
Alright is a word, alright?
>>
>>123121649
Trigger take note
>>
>>123121658
It may be a word, but it's not the word that brilliant minds use while pitching an idea.
>>
>>123121649
Who gives a fuck where it would go. I'd watch 26 episodes of kids fucking around with this premise.
>>
File: 1426607054686.jpg (65KB, 619x407px) Image search: [Google]
1426607054686.jpg
65KB, 619x407px
A Mecha anime where the MC doesn't have a mech, and trains his body until he beats the crap out of mechs by himself. I want as many bizzare asspulls to how this man accomplishes this as possible, with hot blooded action through the roof. Not going for a serious show at all, mix in some comedy and loony toon physics and it'd be pretty fun.
>>
>>123121521
-/sp/ has club meeting on the track and field but they barely do any real physical activity.
-/v/ is that gaming club that says they make games but they don't.
-one episode, /k/ takes the school hostage and the janitors come and and try to clean it up. When they do the whole school complains and starts rambling on about hot pockets until the janitors leave and then /k/ does it again.
>>
Slice of life about slutty sorority girls doing slutty things
>>
>>123121823
K-ON!
>>
>>123121794
What does our /a/ club does?
>>
>>123121863
share things but only if you know the secret handshakes.
>>
>>123121777
Does this not count?
>>
Slice of life anime about a shepherd girl from the countryside who gets accepted into a top tier culinary school in the big city. Set somewhere vaguely German. Cutesy bullshit ensues as she works to achieve her dream of becoming a great chef, makes friends with her classmates, and comes to terms with being in love with her roommate. Also, sheep.
>>
>>123121777
Basically an entire series dedicated to Lord Genome with no mecha. Awesome
>>
File: megivingafuck.jpg (12KB, 316x347px) Image search: [Google]
megivingafuck.jpg
12KB, 316x347px
Edgy overpowered mary-sue tier moeshits vs everyday old self-righteous elderly cunts.
With a mix of individuality alliance from both sides of their empire.

setting: during the cold war era
>>
>>123121863
a conglomerate of other board rejects with no real home
>>
>>123121794
you know you would watch it, I certainly would

>>123121777
>he becomes immune to bullets by shoting himself with smaller ones
>enemy launches missiles but he is not a mech so the missiles just fly by him

>>123121863
>Genshiken
>>
>>123121521
>>123121794
In the first episode Principal moot dies and the plot twist is the normalfag transfer student is moot.
>>
File: Master_asia.jpg (13KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
Master_asia.jpg
13KB, 320x238px
>>123121777
Already been done
>>
Snacks have killed moot to become principal
>>
File: mario_is_a.png (7KB, 282x289px) Image search: [Google]
mario_is_a.png
7KB, 282x289px
>>123122059
>>
>>123121863
We're the student council (because we were the now missing principal's favorite) which is more like a senate or a parliament. They can alter the universe as they please (as long as they have the necessary votes) because its an anime, and put rules into play to make the school play weird games. The culture festival and school trips would always be strange. Maybe the school trip would consist of a subplot alluding to mecha anime where they have to take down a a giant space fortress.

>>123121992
good idea.
>>
File: 1424823359208.jpg (18KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1424823359208.jpg
18KB, 300x265px
Japanese high school student goes overseas because of his parents work and is shocked to find out that high schools there don't have "clubs".

He tries to get american schools to copy the educational system japan uses, by creating the very first club!
>>
>>123122002
I'd give an arm and a leg for an anime focusing on Master Asia.
>>123121922
They use Mechs so no.
>>
>>123122168
would watch
>>
>>123122168
Except our schools do have clubs, not as organised as they show in anime though.
>>
>>123122168
instead of drinking tea and eating cake, they smoke fire ass bud and eat gas station junk food. Then forget all about their club activities.
>>
File: 1427343285787.png (248KB, 430x592px) Image search: [Google]
1427343285787.png
248KB, 430x592px
>>123121777
Here's another one.

The main character is a high school boy with the ability to read minds. He's had the ability since birth and has never revealed it to anyone. It's completely automatic, if he's near someone he automatically knows everything that they are thinking. Because of this, he comes off as a seemingly perfect person. He knows the answers to anything someone asks of him. Perfect grades and he's the most popular guy in school simply because he always knows what to say. However, he's become depressed. He begins to resent the rest of the world because of his ability. He knows every sick, horrible thought that enters anyone else's mind. Because he knows exactly how someone will react to anything he says, human interaction feels empty. He lacks the courage to be honest with most people because he automatically latches on to what he knows they want him to do. Eventually, however, he meets a girl. The girl is insane. She suffers from every mental condition imaginable. She's a bipolar, schizophrenic, obsessive-compulsive, paranoid-delusional nutcase. However, because of the bizarre way her brain works, he finds that he's completely unable to decipher her thoughts. He is faced with the first person he actually feels that he can honestly interact with and eventually falls in love. The theme of the anime will revolve around the importance of trust in relationships and being able to appreciate the difficulties that come with it.
Animated by Shaft
>>
Sports anime about underground competitively throwing cobras in the windows of moving cars.
>>
>>123122374
I remember Cobra. We used to have so much fun with it in high school. It'd be nice to get an adaptation.
>>
>>123122168
maybe third world countries, but I believe every european country, america and canada have clubs, maybe not as organised as the japs, but they do have them
>>
Slice of life anime about a shepherd girl from the countryside who gets accepted into a top tier culinary school in the big city. Set somewhere vaguely German. Cutesy bullshit ensues as she works to achieve her dream of becoming a great chef, makes friends with her classmates, and comes to terms with being in love with her roommate. Also, sheep.
>>
>>123122446
in my country(NL) there's sports clubs and stuff but they're entirely seperated from schools
>>
File: 1138.png (225KB, 590x523px) Image search: [Google]
1138.png
225KB, 590x523px
Four prison inmates share some stories about their lives on the outside. Their cells are in a square so they can all hear each other but can't see each other. So each story the other prisoners have to imagine what the storyteller looks like. This results in each story being done in a different style, with one story per episode. The 17th episode, the prison goes into chaos as a jailbreak and riot erupt. The four prisoners work together to escape, and finally see what they each look like, which is very different from what they thought.
>>
>>123122244
>>123122446
aren't those only once a week though.
>>
Akagi clone but with chess instead of mahjong
>>
>>123122709
They meet about as often as the students like. They just have to ask permission.
>>
File: kaiki.png (485KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
kaiki.png
485KB, 719x719px
Supernatural mystery
Harem

Anime about an exorcist solving supernatural mysteries, guiding spirits to a peaceful afterlife, and his relationship with his dead girlfriend, a girl who lost the love of her life, and a beautiful medium

>MC is most anime MC ever
>Prodigy athlete who lived through a romantic comedy
>Loses it all when a car crash leaves his love dead, and his leg permanently crippled
>Sinks into depression and becomes a neet
>One day, receives news an uncle died and left him a small fortune and a large manor deep in the mountains
>Traveling there, he meets his uncle's lawyer and a beautiful medium
>To receive his inheritance, he must attend a seance and follow an further instructions
>MC thinks that's bullshit, but agrees for the money
>During seance, medium becomes possessed by dead uncle
>Explains that he's an exocist, and that he chose MC to be his successor because of how close to death he was
>Shows him the entrance to the underworld in a cave beneath the manor
>Because of how close the gate is to the world of the living, it draws spirits to that location while supernatural beings slip out
>Tells him that his wife died, and, in his grief, he followed her into death
>Warns him to never fall in love or do the same. Doesn't know about MC's dead lover.
>MC starts work as an exorcist, guiding the dead to the afterlife and exorcising supernatural beings haunting the surrounding area
>Meets a girl also wracked by loss who bonds with him through mutual loss
>Medium tries to get close with him as he's the only other one who can see the dead like her
>One day, finds his dead love's soul who tempts him towards following her into death
>Becomes haunted by various other supernatural monster girls
>>
File: 1425372581469.jpg (114KB, 970x880px) Image search: [Google]
1425372581469.jpg
114KB, 970x880px
American high school student has to attend school in japan due to parents work and is shocked to find out that apparently all japanese girls personalities fit a generic archetype called "___dere"

His new male best friend teaches him all about the different types of "___dere". They are trying to find a japanese girl who actually has a complex personality!
>>
Moefied cooking show where the featured food being made is a cute girl.

Guys, I might have the genius.
>>
In this world, everybody has a power item that gives them superhuman powers. For most people it barely reaches a superhuman status, but some have an item that gives them strength, speed and stamina beyond belief. MC is one of those people, but he refuses to use and/reveal his power for a reason or other.That is until a mad villain attacks his home city and proclaims to be unmatched in everything, the villain is a woman. Only the MC is able to match up to her power and has to reluctantly take out his power item........in a sealed box with a single hole for his finger so he could hold it. He fights and defeats the villain who in a desperate fit breaks the sealed box and reveals the MC's power item: a pink, sparkly dildo. The villain, being the only one to have seen it, decides to break MC-kun's spirit by disguising herself as a teacher in MC-kun's high school and bully/blackmail into submission with the knowledge of his power item's true identity.

And before nobody asks, MC-kun can't just shove into his ass and tap the power that way, he needs to touch it with his hand/fingers.
>>
>>123122936
sounds fantastic
>>
>>123122936
That`s very good.
>>
>>123122944
Would watch.
>>
>>123122618
Sounds classy and high budget as fuck.
>>
>>123121588
My negroid compatriot.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W9msRsDpUP

best idea yet trust me
>>
>>123122618
Fund it.
>>
>>123123233
>llamas kissing girls
>girls kissibg llamas
>boys kissing llamas when?

Good idea though
>>
>>123123233
My dick is hard. Can this guy do more ASMR?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.