[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Japan Anima(tor)'s Exhibition - 15 - Lil Ghost.mkv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

>Japan Anima(tor)'s Exhibition - 15 - Lil Ghost.mkv

Ghost girls best girls

>tfw no Obake-chan 4koma
>>
But really, this is probably one of the best they've done.
>>
Like I mentioned, this is definitely 4koma material, but it really could work as something to be expanded upon.
>>
>Evangelion music
>>
The subs had effort put into them, too.
>>
Is this a Japanese folk tale I'm missing or something?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwIpscGF4ew
>>
Stay up and watch anime, /a/non.
>>
>that soft whistle rendition of Komm Susser Tod
Does this mean that 3.0+1.0 is actually 4.0?
>>
I agree with those who say this is among the best so far, I'd have to see the whole list to remember them but this should be second behind only MeMeMe.

>>123114000
Maybe from this Mogera?
>>
But really, it's ten minutes of all smiles. Just watch it.
>>
>>123113974
Except for the effort of spelling Li'l correctly, and the occasional lapse of idiom, like using "fully naked" instead of "stark naked".
>>
I already want more. It reminds me of habanero-tan.
>>
>>123114219
I was thinking that as well.
>>
The ending was LOL SO RANDOM XD.
Whether that's a good thing is a matter of opinion.
>>
>>123114219
Also Sake-chan. All of these little anime and manga with this same style are so pleasant.
>>
>>123114344
What was random about it?
>>
>>123114344
>XD
I don't see how this emoticon is relevant. You seem like a bitter person. Calm down.
>>
>>123114369
>>123114395
Anon pls.
>>
>>123114395
It's just part of how you say it. You don't just say "lol so ramdumb", you say "lol so ramdumb ecks deee". Not even that anon.
>>
>>123114412
I'd prefer you don't say it at all.
>>
>that new opening animation
I like how they're doing a new one for each episode now.
>>
>>123114430
Well of course, I'd rather people didn't do shit that invoked a response like that (and I do disagree with >>123114344 that it was lolsorandomxD), but if that's how it is, that's how it's described. Just think of it as jargon.
>>
>>123114412
Using that kind of misrepresentation just makes you look obnoxious and bitter though.

N one even speaks like thay anymore. If anything, stupid kids just say something like
>swiggity swooty comin for that booty (lenny face)
>>
>>123114463
>>123114412
>>123114369
How about calling it a "non-sequitur" then if you have so much against "random".
>>
>>123114463
>Just think of it as jargon.
It's jargon making fun of a time of internet culture that honestly wasn't a living hell in every single comprehensible way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.