[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you reading this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Sakura Sakura.jpg (343KB, 820x1200px)
Sakura Sakura.jpg
343KB, 820x1200px
What other tropes do you guys think they'll deconstruct. The latest chapters have been deconstructing the "last" girl, and it's doing it amazingly since she's perfect for no reason.
>>
Deconstruction is my favorite meme.
>>
I don't know how to read.
>>
Translation never
>>
>>122995024
I don't think meme is the right word there. It's a literary device.
>>
>>122995140
Some people'll eventually get good taste.
>>
File: 10.jpg (336KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
336KB, 832x1200px
>>122994972
Loli senesi is best girl.
>>
>>122994972
Probably because they haven't updated since January
>>
File: 1427085819809.jpg (49KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1427085819809.jpg
49KB, 600x850px
>deconstruct
>>
>>122994972
>First panel : her neck is white or skin-colored
>2nd and 3rd panels : her neck is black
Does she perform some sort of black magic there
>>
>>122995692
It'll happen eventually... I hope.
>>122996004
I never noticed. I can't tell if it's done on purpose or not.
>>
>>122996004
I think it means THE HEART
>>
File: because fuck you.png (7KB, 338x145px)
because fuck you.png
7KB, 338x145px
>>
Why would I read hetshit? Do I look like a cuck to you?
>>
>>122996557
So this is what bait looks like. It's not even good looking bait.
>>
>>122996557
You lost your way

>>>/u/
>>
>>122994972
This is so mediocre.
>>
>>122996772
???
Hunh?
It's the only thing I've read that's like it.
>>
>>122996841
Forgettable story.
Many annoying characters.
Tons of clishes (no, this is not how deconstruction works).
A couple of plotholes and unanswered questions.
>>
Pick up
>>
>>122997248
>Tons of cliches (no this is not)
You're right. That's not how deconstruction works.
Deconstruction works by having the characters within the work notice that something's a derivative of the work. Basically when the characters notice romance manga tropes in a romance manga.

Examples of deconstructionism in the manga:
- The characters note that the sakura petals are always falling.
- The main heroine starts off disliking the protagonist but ends up liking him. It's deconstruction here, because she herself notices this aspect in her change.
- When the protagonist, and heroine's development starts slowing down, they introduce a new female character. This is deconstruction, because Tadano says, "What we're not even at Phase 2 yet" indicating that the introduction of the new female character was premature since there was still some development that could've been had with the the hero and heroine.
- There's a quiet ayanami rei type character (kuudere), a tsundere, and an oujousama character, for no reason.
- The protagonist isn't sexually aware. He doesn't accept or even remotely understand some of the girls advances, "Eh nandesuka." This is deconstruction, because this part of him actually changes as he grows awareness of the girls MID-show. The teacher notes this.
-There's a loli teacher, and the characters note this absurdity.

This is definitely a deconstruction manga.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.