[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /a/, is Ciel the baddest motherfucker who ever lived?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: ciel.png (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ciel.png
84KB, 512x512px
Tell me /a/, is Ciel the baddest motherfucker who ever lived?
>>
>>122966956
Nope.
>>
No, it's me.
>>
>>122966956
no but she's cute so it's okay
>>
File: cielposts.jpg (173KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cielposts.jpg
173KB, 640x480px
>>122966956
First of all, she doesn't die even if you kill her.
>>
Oh goddammit this fucker is back again
>>
File: Ciel.(Tsukihime).full.1021278.jpg (362KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ciel.(Tsukihime).full.1021278.jpg
362KB, 640x960px
>>122966956

As you can probably tell from the OP pic, Ciel works for the church. But Ciel isn't some little boy molesting, senile old man. Do you know how Ciel spreads the good news? With a pile bunker that would normally take seven healthy men to lift.

That's right: she preaches with a steel column inserted hydraulically into the chests of heretics. How does she do this? Because she's Ciel.
>>
File: Ciel_Phantomhive.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ciel_Phantomhive.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>122966956
Yes, he is
>>
File: ciel2.jpg (125KB, 450x366px) Image search: [Google]
ciel2.jpg
125KB, 450x366px
>>122966956

In case you're thinking "Well this is all cool, but I'm sure a magus would easily destroy her one way or another", let me tell you something about Ciel: she is one of the most powerful magi in the world. Why doesn't she use magic instead of a conceptual weapon or impossible to hold "swords" then? Because it would be too damn easy.
>>
>>122966956

I want her to tell me about Jesus Christ.
>>
File: ciel worried about your safety.jpg (201KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ciel worried about your safety.jpg
201KB, 640x480px
>>122966956

Now we all make a lot of noise about how cool it is to not care: to be impressively indifferent to events which would make weaker men wet themselves. But have you ever wondered what it's like to TRULY give not a single fuck?

There's only one woman who knows, and her name is Ciel.
>>
File: shonuffmaster.jpg (16KB, 458x335px) Image search: [Google]
shonuffmaster.jpg
16KB, 458x335px
Sho'nuff is the baddest mofo
>>
File: ciel.jpg (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ciel.jpg
111KB, 500x375px
>>122966956

This all pretty impressive but I know what you're thinking: Immortality? Implausible strength? Sounds pretty trite.

Well not only is Ciel constantly punishing heretic scum and laughing in the face of death, she's also your cute senpai, working for your good when you're not looking and always there to offer you emotional support in times of crisis.
>>
>>122966956
But she's dead.
>>
>I see. How about her proportions, then? I've heard some startling rumors about Ciel...

>Nasu You can fit three curry buns in there.

>Ooh, so if you can brave that evil eye then you can eat some curry?

>Takeuchi To me, Arc has the most curvaceous body.

>So then is Akiha the flattest?

>Takeuchi Akiha's an A cup, HisuKoha are C cups. Ciel and Arc are E cups. But you know, Ciel's true best point is her ass.

>Nasu I agree again! You are indeed the man who has full reign over the heroine's measurements... really, though? Ciel's ass?

>Takeuchi ...let's just say she has child-bearing hips.

>Nasu Oh wait, now we know the charm points of all the heroines.

>Takeuchi Not really her ass, more her entire posterior! It makes you say "Damn, look at what she's got down there."

>Nasu ......Oh no, you might have really hit something there for me. Your stocks are
going way up in Nasu Land now!

>So that's why Arc always makes fun of her for having a big ass.

>Takeuchi Yes!

>Nasu ...Look at what we've done to the heroines' relationships now...
>>
File: 1407084305794.jpg (43KB, 718x530px) Image search: [Google]
1407084305794.jpg
43KB, 718x530px
Beacuse she's senpai.
>>
>>122967746
>Ciel and Arc are E cups
That can't possibly be right.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.