[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Kuma Arashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: yande.re 307398.jpg (2MB, 4082x5941px) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 307398.jpg
2MB, 4082x5941px
As a reminder that there were better times.
>>
File: 48399298_p1.png (465KB, 825x800px) Image search: [Google]
48399298_p1.png
465KB, 825x800px
Was she really there, or was she just a representation of Ginko's desire?
Or both?
>>
>>122956814
This show almost turned me straight
>>
>>122957000
She was both. a mafifistation of Ginko's desire and a ghost
t'is what happens when you have high lust/desire and max your manipulation skill before dying
>>
File: Butterfly-Chan.gif (789KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Butterfly-Chan.gif
789KB, 500x281px
Her name was literally Butterfly-Girl.
I kinda overlooked that.
>>
File: c929f8da4dae32a1aca8b190fdf7d573.png (720KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c929f8da4dae32a1aca8b190fdf7d573.png
720KB, 788x1000px
best girl
>>
>>122957327
So Ginko was haunted and fucked a ghost?
>>
I still don't understand.
Did Ginko and Lulu really want to eat Kureha? Why are they spouting
>I want(ed) to be your friend!
all over the place now?

Is eating a metaphor for juicy sex?

Explain it to me, /a/!
>>
>>122957481
Wrong
Ginko was haunted and fucked (Read: raped) by ghost Mitsuko
Or, if you don't get that, she was fucked (read: raped) by her own desire
Daydreaming's a dangerous thing. When you start having extremely vivid daydreams of a significant other that you can't even focus at all, you're reaching the maximum of your desires/lust
>>
>>122957590
No, Ginko could have at any point rejected ghost Mitsuko. She just fell into self-loathing and let herself be taken over.
>>
>>122957629
No, Ginko's lust/desire was too high that it began to take over
Actually, I'd say it was both, now that I think about it
>>
>>122957509
If you haven't noticed "true friend" and "lover" are thrown around interchangeably. I'm sure Ikuhara has some deep reason for doing that and I'm sure some pretentious shitcunt can explain how it's a deep and intelligent criticism of the yuri genre, but for me it's good enough to just know that the two are equivalent.
>>
>>122957712
They actually haven't used the words girlfriend or lover at all in this series. They don't even say "person you like" if I'm remembering right. Every single instance is either just the word love itself or friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.