[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rokka no Yuusha, anyone looking for it? http://rokka-anime.j

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: unwEY5h.jpg (685KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
unwEY5h.jpg
685KB, 900x1050px
Rokka no Yuusha, anyone looking for it?
http://rokka-anime.jp/
PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udZvMp7IVE

Staff:
Director: Takeo Takahashi
Assistant Director: Hijiri Sanpei
Series composition, screenplay: Tatsuhiko Urahata
Character designer and Chief Animation Director: Sayaka Koiso
Prop Design: Etsunobu Iwanaga
Monster Design: Tatsuya Fukushima
Color design: Hitomi Sano
Music: Michiru Oshima
Production: Passione
>>
>Production: Passione

Well then.
>>
>>122828977
It's ok, the script did Horizon
>>
>>122828923
Huh, that actually looks good.
>>
>Production: Passione

nope
>>
Dropped after finishing the first volume. None of the characters were remotely likable.
>>
Can someone give me a run down on it?
>>
>>122829613
>When “The Majin” awakes the goddess of fate will choose six warriors and bestow them with the power to save the world. Somewhere on their bodies a crest in the shape of a flower will appear and as a result the warriors are called “The Heroes of the Six Flowers”. As the day of The Majin’s revival nears, Adlet, a boy who calls himself the strongest man in the world, is chosen as one of the “Six Flowers”. But when the heroes arrived at their designated location, they found that there were seven heroes present. Which meant that one of them was an imposter and an enemy. Confused by the impossible situation, suspicion and paranoia spread among the chosen. And within a thick forest, the heroes’ fierce battle begins!

Yeah, it's detective novel
>>
>>122829980
...Well, now I'm curious.
>>
>>122828923
The monsters design sucks. The hero design looks better than LN version though MC should be more of a manlet.
>>
>>122830098
>The hero design looks better than LN version
THIS.
1st time an adaptation didnt fuck up the art. im actually excited to see this now
>>
>navel service
Picked up.
>>
File: 20141119_yuusha02.jpg (526KB, 956x643px) Image search: [Google]
20141119_yuusha02.jpg
526KB, 956x643px
>>
Looks great the MC looks like a fgt but I will ignore that if it offers a good story and of course likeable side characters
>>
>>122828923
I was exited untill I saw the name of the studio.
It's pretty much fucked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.