[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mushoku Tensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: norn greyrat.jpg (342KB, 488x785px) Image search: [Google]
norn greyrat.jpg
342KB, 488x785px
Why do people hate her so much?
>>
>>122823089
She's surrounded by more superior characters.
>>
>>122823089
She is going out with a demon who is 500 years older than she is.
>>
>>122823089
>Slut who goes after old mens' D
Is there a need for any other reason? By the way no new ch this day. Vol is officially over?
>>
>>122823477
Yes.
>>
>>122823089
>hate norn
>hate best girl with good taste in old men

I bet you'd call her "slut" when she only ever showed interest in one guy.
>>
>>122823618
>Fucked his dad everyday
>Showed her pants to all the school
>Now fucks a 500 year old demon everyday
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 246x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 246x350px
Cover manga vol.2
>>
>>122823462
Wow, I've stopped reading half way, but did Rudi really get NTR'd?
>>
>>122823676
>Fucked his dad everyday
>his
And no.

>Showed her pants to all the school
Stolen from her.

>Now fucks a 500 year old demon everyday
She's writing a book about him, stop being delusional.

>>122823823
Wut?
>>
>>122823864
>Wut?
Read the post I replied to .
>>
>>122823864
>implying she is not fucking all the males in the village
>>
How many more children will Rudy have in the next volume? How many wives will be pregnant? When will he start breeding Aisha and the beast girls to further augment his family/army?
>>
she's a fuckin greyrat guys
It's expected that she has some kind of fucked up fetish
You wanted a normal greyrat? Tough luck
>>
>>122823774
Daily reminder that it's a 50 years old men peeping on a 8 years old panties.
>>
>>122823089
>already graduated
>Rudy has no idea what's her job

>because she is working as a courtesan
>>
File: 009.png (476KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
476KB, 905x1300px
Why does the manga remind you of his past? Who cares?
>>
>>122825510
Yes, and?
>>
>>122829226
Well, still better than 500 years old threesome with 16 yo sisters.
>>
>>122823823
That's his sister in the OP.

No. He wasn't fucking his sister. There's no NTR.
>>
>>122830429
Except Aisha?
>>
>>122830677Aishia is all for the wincest. No ntr there.
>>
>>122830677
He's not fucking his other sister, either.
>>
>>122823462
When did this happen

Did I miss something, is the latest volume translated? I've only read the first chapter
>>
>>122823462
Im up to date (volume 23 of web novel) norn is single u fucking troll.
>>
>>122831836
To be specific. Norn has no love interest. It was implied that if cliff didnt marry elinalize that norn would get with him. But that was pure conjecture on Rudi's part.

Anyway, does anyone know if the third chap of vol 23 been translated yet?
>>
I got a feeling the series will end wih rudi teleporting to the future to participate in the final battle againdt hitogami. It doesnt make sense for the series to end with rudi beating gisu and then time skipping to the fight with Lara+Orsted+Nanahoshi's Friend. It would take like a whole nother series worth of chapters to tell their story, so it better end with rudeus beating hitogami and ending the time loop
>>
>>122831566
It didnt happen. Norn liked ruijerd as a friend and is tasked by rudi to write a collection of stories about him as part of a storybook which gets massed produced and sold in order to promote the supard race. There is absolutly nothing indicating a crush between norn and ruijerd
>>
>>122823823

Yes, Ars is Luke's son.
>>
>>122832462
Lol. No. Arus (in later translations hecs called arus, which i prefer over ars) is Eris+Rudi's son. Luke stays a virgin (hinted in vol 19 that he finally falls for sylphy, funny huh?)
>>
More fan art?
>>
Theory time. Does hitogami really not carry ober memories through loops? Why is it that each loop hitogami takes different actions, if hitogami's mindset was reset every loop, then his choice in apostles and his actions should always be the same, unless orsted directly influences them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.