[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT your kickstarter anime idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 63

ITT your kickstarter anime idea
>>
>using kikestarter
>>
Cute girls doing cute things.

In the last episode it is revealed that they are all boys.
>>
>>122674161
There are these girls and the girls are witches and also little. They go to an academy.
>>
File: 1349279503017.jpg (22KB, 425x292px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349279503017.jpg
22KB, 425x292px
>>122674161
Devil's Legacy
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (58KB, 656x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
58KB, 656x219px
>>122674310
This.
>>
>>122674407
REMEMBER THE 10 MILLION FATHERS
>>
I have always thought that the clown rape pasta would make a great movie.
>>
File: 1370135592481.jpg (40KB, 385x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370135592481.jpg
40KB, 385x526px
>>122674407
Well, that escalated quickly.
>>
>>122674506
That's just the beginning of an entirely drama waiting to unfold.

They're actually threatening to sue two different anime reviewers on youtube. Yes, fucking youtube reviewers.
>>
an anime about cute girls using kickstarter
>>
Cute girls doing cute things.

They kiss in the last episode.
>>
>>122674627
I'd pledge.
>>
An animated adventure, which speaks of the eternal conflict between good and evil inside us and how a person can always change in life when he has to defend the values in which he believes and fight for the loved ones. This being a deep story, which takes place through a thousand years of history till our presents days. An incredible cast, more than 100 characters perfectly described one by one, a universe created entirely for this television series, 2000 pages of script are waiting for bring you in this amazing world.
>>
>>122674161
俺のシェケル
>>
>>122674627
Fund it.
>>
File: 20150316140831.jpg (43KB, 642x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20150316140831.jpg
43KB, 642x361px
A wrestling anime, but it is about how things work back stage instead of the ring, with scripts and pushes and who gets the title, kinda like Shirobako.
>>
>>122674243
Do they know or are they all surprised by each other being boys?
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>122674860
Every thread.

And every time I want it made.
>>
>>122674161
Dark and grim cyberpunk ova about half synthetic guy making money in underground 1v1 fights, promote it as "savior of anime" and run away with money losers :^)
>>
File: 1426276050612.jpg (23KB, 300x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426276050612.jpg
23KB, 300x366px
>>122674860
Not this shit again
>>
A tryhard white knight girl goes to an all boys school and protects all the boys from bullying and helps heal them of their traumas of not making koushien and having small penises.
>>
>>122674549

Wait what? Why? And who?
>>
A zombie sandbox anime
>>
>>122674928
https://storify.com/locadoes/devil-s-legacy
https://storify.com/locadoes/the-enemies-of-devil-s-legacy-part-2
https://storify.com/locadoes/the-enemies-of-devil-s-legacy-part-3

You can just read part 3 for the legal part, but a further tl;dr is this
> some youtuber called Gotjesus made a video review and among other things, said that they stole music from Mirai Nikki for their logo
> they got pissy claims "defamatation", wants the video removed and threaten to call the lawyers
> another youtuber made another video to call them out on that shit
> they threaten to call the lawyer on him too

Also, everyone is now making jokes about how they have money to afford lawyers yet no money to pay 10 families.
>>
Cute girls doing cute things in a post-apocalyptic setting
>>
File: 1426377228676.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426377228676.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>122675019
I don't understand why there are thousands upon thousands of those games.
Why?
>>
Anime adaptation of Neuromancer or Snowcrash
>>
>>122675099
Because DayZ was hyped up to oblivion and many other developers thought 'Ka-ching'
>>
An Anime where a some guy makes a fundraiser on a website to make a cartoon and a bunch of retards fund it.
>>
Kickstarter: The anime

It's about a spineless MC who wastes his entire salary funding stupid projects over the internet.
>>
>>122675165
2deep4me
>>
A 4chan mobile app.
>>
File: 1425789632206.jpg (51KB, 364x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425789632206.jpg
51KB, 364x422px
>>122675082
It will air this summer anon you can't have 2 sol anime with the same quirk.
>>
Evangelion 1.0 + 3.0
>>
File: 34567.jpg (52KB, 376x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34567.jpg
52KB, 376x369px
Game show anime that has a bunch of different girls from different shows doing wacky things for money
>>
>>122675272

Read OP's post, numbnuts.
>>
>>122675272
The one I'm using right now on Android works fine, it always gives me a hard captcha though.
>>
File: 1425589056323.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425589056323.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>122675077

>Gets people to fund it.
>Proceed to shit on everyone who acts questions about their investment.

fucking kek.
>>
>>122675367
I'm a rebel.
>>
SoL of Jesus and its disciples.

Also, they are all little girls.
>>
An anime about cute girls doing manly man stuff.
>>
>>122674161
Harem where MC isn't a beta bitch and it isn't immediately apparent who's going to win the MCbowl
>>
>>122674161
3-5 cute girls try to get their anime funded through kickstarter.
>>
>>122675428
>>122675272
Look harder
>>
>>122675583
>S2 of Shirobako
>>
>>122674779
I don't know.

I just want the anime to gain a small following of waifufags and then watch the thread crumble when the final episode hits.
>>
Cute nekomata's living quiet lives in an abandoned forest village and interacting with other cute youkai.

Also they all have cowtits or are lolis depending on their age.
>>
Here's my idea:

A girl in a bustling city has a crush on a very feminine boy who works nearby her house. She fantasizes about him all the time wearing girls clothing. Later she befriends him, but her desire to see him as a girl peaks, and she devises a plan to turn him into a total trap. Meanwhile, the boy has another female friend who works at the same place he does. She on the other hand is really into masculine guys and has been trying hopelessly to turn him into a hunky, macho man for as long as they've been friends, even though he's incredibly effeminate.

Basically, the whole show would revolve around both girls getting vagina boners for the whole show, trying to live their fantasies through the boy. The boy himself is just a short, cute guy who does cute things. His character pretty much just involves being cute, causing many people around him to want to violate his butt, but him being completely oblivious to it, thinking that everyone is just really nice.
>>
It's like Skyrim and COD meets Minecraft.
>>
>>122675690
Directed by Anno?
>>
File: 1426205187398.jpg (539KB, 1920x1763px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426205187398.jpg
539KB, 1920x1763px
A young boy is sold into slavery to a rich family where he becomes the family's sex slave. The mother is a sadistic dominatrix who beats and abuses the boy every chance she gets, the younger sister revels in seeing the boy in pain but is otherwise very shy, and the older sister is an athletic muscle girl who doesn't mean to be violent but doesn't know her own strength and ends up hurting the boy by accident.
>>
The Legend of Ten Fathers
>>
>anime idea
>nobody can draw
>>
File: 1426454376730.jpg (1MB, 1280x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426454376730.jpg
1MB, 1280x1230px
>>122674161
A Symphogear movie, with Hibiki and Miku kiss scene as the final stretch goal.
>>
File: nameless.jpg (51KB, 493x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nameless.jpg
51KB, 493x468px
>>122674161
One more episode.
>>
>>122675690
It's like K-ON meets COD:MW
>>
An anime about Golden sun.
52 episodes of golden sun and golden sun: lost age.
>>
File: 508501.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
508501.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
Coming of age story of boy's final year in high school. Falls in love with a Christmas cake he meets on the way to the first day of school. Forced drama everywhere.
>>
Fallout: The Anime
>>
File: Ore.jpg (274KB, 900x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ore.jpg
274KB, 900x650px
>>122676724
But they're already making one about Super Mutants.
>>
File: 1414033793505.png (327KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414033793505.png
327KB, 600x450px
Comedy-Shounen Villain of the Week Hero anime where the hero has to save the world from the villainous Evil Lords are casting the Spell of Destruction™, which will end the world in 30 minutes.

Of course, the Hero is in a contract to the Time Goddess, and it means his combat prowess is reset at the end of each episode, so he never gets stronger, just more competent.
The Goddess also takes any money he makes, since Time is Money after all.
Half Hour Hero
Season 2 has all sorts of crazy Hijinks with various "heroes" from different eras with different motivations still focused on 30 minutes (Princess Curfew in 30 minutes, Vampire who has to avoid sunrise in 30 minutes, etc. Culminates in entire cast teaming up to save the Goddess when the Big Bad makes her "run out of time" and "kills" her
Then it sets up for S3 (never)
>>
>>122675136
Doesn't help the bar for quality was so easy to hit. DayZ was just a huge pit of garbage.
>>
FFIX anime directed by Hideaki Anno on enough drugs to make himself believe that either he's Miyazaki or that he's directing Nadia again up until the episode You're Not Alone plays, then he can take the rest of the game's plot in his own wacky direction
>>
File: 31938989_big_p22.jpg (194KB, 620x877px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31938989_big_p22.jpg
194KB, 620x877px
>>122676724
So a Nechronica adaption?
>>
story with 2 character one is a genius hero and and another is a hardworking villain.The perspective switch between the two and we don't know what happen during the time frame of the non-perspective.The hero always win for the first half of the series and has a cheerful overconfident attitude.The villain is working with an evil organization to destroy peace and cause war,just to cause chaos(we can just change this).He desperately trying to earn money to take care of his sister who is blind.He is smart and manipulative.he is always full of envy of the hero.The hero battle a random old guy from the organization while rushing to him,just to only die while getting stab on the head from the old guy with no effort.He is revive and gain a major boost in power defeating a mob of villain.To then reach the old guy, feeling overconfident just to realize he did the same thing before and die the same way.The villain is carrying his sister running after manipulating everyone in the organization during the war only to realize he was also manipulated and all the exit is guarded waiting to kill him and his sister.Thinking of many solution to just save only his sister,but and then he calm down and cut off his sister head realizing he couldn't save her only make her death painless
>>
English dub of Boku no Pico. VAs chosen by popular vote.

Backers get a spot on the watch list.
>>
>>122674766
I'd watch it if it starred Shocklord.
>>
File: Kuro Usagi Yes.jpg (64KB, 564x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kuro Usagi Yes.jpg
64KB, 564x706px
>>122674860
Why doesn't this exist?
>>
A mecha battle tournament, where the main characters are a group of veterans who use standard clunky "military" units without anything special in particular.

During the tournament they have to use squad tactics and teamwork to fight all manners of different cliches such as a group of costumed "super heros" who have animal robots that can combine into a "super" bipedal zord, or giant mechanical samurais that use beam weaponry and can occasionally use swords.

At the start it's entirely focused on "battles to the death" but as it goes on they're forced to do even stranger competitions such as an egg and spoon race using nuclear warheads as eggs or a fashion show against magical girl robots.

Near the end it would be shown that the whole tournament was actually a ritual to summon an out worldly horror that wants to destroy the universe based off of sacrifices of blood and metal, It ends with everything being swallowed up in a final fight where all the remaining competitors try, and fail to stop the beast from appearing.

With animation by Toei.
>>
Dynasty Warriors animoo?
>>
>>122674161
Action anime set in a fantasy world with swords/magic/the usual.
The protag is silent, but actually has a reason for it.
>>
File: 1393921419443.jpg (73KB, 394x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393921419443.jpg
73KB, 394x394px
>>122674627
>>122675440
>>122675547
>>122675549
>>122675583
>>
>kickstarter

Disgusting.

The problem with kickstarter is that it lets people who have no business holding the financial or creative reigns on a project that has more than a couple of thousand dollars for a budget do just that.

If you can't get your funding from a proper publisher, or open your own proper publishing branch funded by people who actually know the business side of the business and trust you to get the job done, you're not ready to be a project head.
>>
An anime about road rollers races and other construction vehicles races, usually used in original ways to get firstto the line, it's all about races baby, the world is run by races. Schoos compete each other using different races to decide which one gets more budget from the government.
MC is a cute girl that looks like Dio
>>
An anime about nothing
>>
>>122678199
Seinfeld with cute girls?

>Kramer-chan anta baka!
>>
File: 28702807.jpg (169KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28702807.jpg
169KB, 480x640px
A man accidentally gets transported to a universe where none of the girls wear skirts, pants, or underwear of any kind, shirts only. But he breaks the majority of his bones when he gets to this universe.
The series takes place in a hospital, with the MC is in a full body cast, and the show follows his various tricks and schemes to try and look down whenever a girl is in the room.
>>
File: 1421706389781.gif (495KB, 194x172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421706389781.gif
495KB, 194x172px
>>122678459
>>
>>122678459
Greenlit
>>
>>122678199
Don't they have that already?
>>
A harem anime where the MC has balls and chooses a girl in the first episode and the other girls move on
>>
File: QB.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
QB.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Another sequel, but this time QB wins.
>>
>>122674915
I'm in love with her.
>>
A space virus turns all the guys in the world into girls and all the girls in the world into bisexual sluts. Only one man is left in this desolate wasteland of horny women. Can he survive?!
>>
>>122674860
This sounds like a supernatural Toradora if it were written by Otsuichi. I fucking love it. Why isn't a thing?
>>
>>122679028
It's a copypasta.
Like the guy who makes people into doors and the one with the candles.
>>
>>122679028
>>122679059
Kei-tai is being written by some faggot in soem fanfic page.
Chinese candles's author tried to make a book out of his idea but editors wanting him to change a few things like making it non-chinese and something else. I don't know what happened since then.
>>
>>122679059
I realized it was one from the other responses, but it still sounds great.

Can you pasta the doors and candles one?
>>
>>122679100
*wanted
>>
>>122679120
Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.
>>
>>122678199


You mean Lucky Star?
>>
>>122674254
loli bitch academia?
>>
>>122674161
>implying I'd whore my idea to the masses
I'll just wait till it gets enough success in other mediums and then adapt it if I feel like it like every other author who isn't an anime director already.
>>
>>122679241


52 episode anime, 2 movies and a spinoff game pls
>>
>>122679241


What would the title be of this masterpiece?
>>
>>122674860
I'd watch it if there wasn't much else on that season. Good job anon.
>>
>>122679614
Knocking on Heaven's Door.
>>
>>122675082
They already made Sora no Woto
>>
>>122674161
Shin Mazinger Great-Hen
Getter Robo Saga: The Animation

>>122674310
>>122674407
>>122674482
The sad thing is that the had been more focused, they could have pulled off the funding. They were just scatterbrained with they wanted to do, vidya, VNs, an MMO (?), an OVA, an Anime, shirts, statues, comics, etc.
>>
>>122674161
cute girls doing cute things, but they hate each other and constantly get into catfights
>>
>>122679241
Keyman?
>>
>>122679757
>they could have pulled off the funding.
They couldn't. A week went by and ANN, reddit and CR's reactions range from not giving a shit to calling it shit. The most number of support they got was from fucking youtube (which was also where they got a lot of the eventual vitrol) and that barely did shit to their funding increase either.

Even their comic book getting funded was pretty suspect since it had like anonymous people backing undisclosed amount without even choosing the higher tier pledge.

Nah, the best they could have gone for was to fade in obscurity. People would have looked back and think of it as another typical failed project. Instead, now people will always remember them as the guys who didn't know when to fold and kept digging themselves deeper.
>>
>>122675352
Wouldn't that work better as live action. What does it even gain from being animated?
>>122676724
Depends who writes it and what story it tells. I would totally watch an OVA about Black Isle's Fallout 3. That story line sounded fantastic.
Fuck hearing stories we've heard already and screw giving Bethesda more involvement than is needed.
I still think Fo3 is top tier but I mean really. When you're making a show at least let someone who knows and or cares about the lore do it.
>>122678459
So basically tonari no seki kun in a hospital? Kept to the same short format it could totally work.
>>
>>122678459
I hope it ends with MC succeeding and watching a trap.
>>
Realistically-cute girls surviving in a forested island between dimensions, fighting off nature and other cute girls. Mostly character drama and battles between clans using primitive weapons. MC dies at the end of cour one. Everything resets at the beginning of cour two, but things are a little more advanced with the production of crude firearms and explosives. After a battle with another clan, her group (that she is now the leader of) is in shambles. At the very end, after the rest of her clan is killed, she suicide bombs the enemy clan's HQ. She is reborn, but this time with the knowledge that she can escape the island. Hopefully it gets a S2 because I can't write endings for shit.
>>
Golden Time remake
>Tada and Linda were actually dating and were going to discuss their relationship at the bridge
>Tada falls asleep from the cold and falls over the rail
>Everyone thought it was a suicide attempt
>Overbearing family and guilt makes him want to runaway to college to start a new life

>Tea club girls get Tada drunk and pump him full of amphetamines to rape him
>They use pictures and video to blackmail him into having sex all the time, because that Tada is too good

>Linda is DereTsun to Tada because she still loves him
>She doesn't want to get too close to him because she is afraid of hurting him again and afraid of relationships with others
>But when Kaga and Tada get together she closes that gap
>When Tada gets sick she takes advantage of the situation and goes over to his place
>She asks him if he's a virgin, he says yes for Kaga's sake, but she ends up raping him too because she wanted to lose her V-card together with him
>Linda is driving when returning from the beach trip, the car gets hit on the passenger side where Tada is sitting
>He gets hospitalized, she feels super dupes guilty even though it wasn't her fault
>She rapes him again in the hospital room, he confronts her about the first accident after recovering some memories and finding photo evidence
>he rejects her feelings
>>
>>122680758

>Chinami finds out about Tada fucking the Tea club girls and confronts him, threatening to tell Kaga if he doesn't stop
>Reaching critical mass from all the rapes and lies, Tada flips out on her and explains the situation
>She doesn't believe him even after he shows her some of the videos the Tea Club girls sent
>He helps her understand by taking out his frustration on her sweet loli body while videotaping it to help her feel how humiliated he was
>She gets addicted to the rape and threatens to release the video if she doesn't get her share of the Tada D

>Kaga tries to pressure him into sex, but with all the rapes he feels too disgusted with himself to share the act of love with her
>She shows up at his place all dolled up and dressed
>He tries his best to make her happy, but she sees he it's killing him inside
>Feeling rejected she break it up with him

>Linda immediately comes back into the picture and Tada does the only thing he knows how to do get fucked
>Kaga finds the two fucking, when she decides to come back to him and talk about their relationship
>Her heart is completely broken when he be "passionate" and "intimate" with someone he doesn't love and questions if he ever loved her to begin with
>Yana eventually finds out about Tada and Chinami and calls him out on him fucking the girl of his dreams

>With rumors flying around campus Tada gets snubbed by everyone
>He goes back home and tries to some solice to no avail, he returns to the bridge and tries to commit suicide for real this time

The themes of this anime would be about not being tied down by your past, not running away from your problems, and don't get raped especially if you're a boy because boy's can't get raped
>>
>>122674161
Spice & Wolf 3.
>>
Life of Brian, carefully recreated with middle school girls in Saitama.
>>
>>122674161
A romance story in a modern fantasy setting. Involving a straight twincest pair and a yuri pair.
>>
Cute undead girls living with their necromancer onii-san.
>>
File: animeplot.jpg (20KB, 226x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
animeplot.jpg
20KB, 226x270px
FOOLS !!!!
>>
>>122681243
There is already a manga about that

It is shit by the way
>>
>>122680758
>>122680792
>tada banri school days edition
>>
>>122674161
A virus causes gradual memory loss to the citizens of a particular town.

One man who's immune to the virus patches everything together for others, and to solve why the epidemic occurred in the first place.
>>
>>122674310
Kek
>>
>>122678199
>>
File: pffffhehe.jpg (16KB, 136x152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pffffhehe.jpg
16KB, 136x152px
>>122685066
>Tonari no Seinfeld
>>
>>122679912
I think he meant with a better campaign focussed on a single medium and done correctly instead of something screaming "we have no idea what we are doing but it's going to be great, trust me"
>>
>>122685166
It still wouldn't because it won't change the fact that the art looks rubbish and the animation is shit, which many people have been pointing out. The campaign having less of the CEO being an idiot just mean less drama, that's all.

As said, even their first project, the comic book, was suspicious as fuck regarding the funding.
>>
I've posted this a few times and nobody ever responds. Is it that shit?

I don't have a name or a precise setting, just the idea for the plot.

So basically it turns out that every human's soul and life span are actually linked to a melody. As such, every melody is different. The melody itself is ongoing and keeps playing as the person grows. It dictates how one's life is going to go and what their character is like. The reason behind people's bad/good luck or random events happening is a result of change in the melody.

So here comes the MC. The guy is playing the piano or something one day (I just prefer piano) and realizes that he has the power to effect every person's melody to some extent. He can alter it, point it in a different direction, or even change it sometimes.

Then he realizes that he can help people in trouble and that he can hear their melody. Kind of like when you have a really strong emotion towards someone, the MC can sense the melody of a person. So he starts trying to help people by playing and altering their melody. Later on he realizes there's a drawback to this, the more he alters someone's melody, the more his melody gets altered in the process. So if he were to safe someone from certain death, he might die.

I really think this would make a great anime. Just as long some creative guy designs the characters properly and writes a good story. What if someone from P.A. works is reading this as we speak?
>>
>>122685263
>Is it that shit?
Yes. And you better have enough self-awareness to quit now before you go full Devil's Legacy.
>>
>>122685263
Boring.
Completely killed my erection I got from >>122675672
>>
>>122685331
>>122685358
Man, you guys have no feelings.
>>
A generic haremshit where in the last episode MC suddenly dates his male best friend
>>
>>122685386
I warned you, don't go full Devil's Legacy. That's not a joke, that's a cautionary tale to those who think that their work is some kind of masterpiece and refuse to accept that it really isn't that special at all.

And that other works have explored similar themes before. And better too.

Read more manga, faggot. Your powerlevel is shit, that's why you don't realize how shallow your idea is.
>>
>>122685442
MC spends 11 episodes falling onto tits, EH NANDATTE?ing confessions etc like a normal dense harem MC. Plot twist is he's homo and just ignored the confessions.
>>
>>122674161
some generic harem echii but with me being the MC and all the girls that i love Sakura chyio, Sanka rea,Nia teppelin, lala,Sena and the milf from gundam buld fighters
and the OVA is hentai
>>
>>122685445
Stop being so edgy on me, it hurts.
>>
I guess I should put up titles to scanlator on kickstater, I wonder how that would go :D
>>
>>122685525
Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>122685499
>edgy
Seriously, just stop. You're behaving like the CEO guy who did that KS. Any time criticisms were leveled at hims, he just called them haters.

Go read more manga. You really have no idea how overdone that shit is.
>>
>>122685545
But you gave no criticism, you just said it's shit.

>you really have no idea how overdone that shit is

Provide examples.
>>
>>122685586
>Go read more manga
>>
>>122685624
So you can't provide examples and you're full of shit? Ok.
>>
>>122685632
Look, it's your work, I don't see why I should compile your materials for you. Nevertheless, feel free to think what you want. Just don't come to the next thread and bitched about getting ignored etc etc etc.

And don't say you weren't warned about going the Devil's Legacy route.
>>
>>122685699
>still no examples

Don't wonder why I called you edgy. You're hating on something for the sake of hating and can't explain why.
>>
>>122685624
What a faggot. At least back your post up with examples of where it's been done if you're going to call him out on it. If you can't then just go crawl back under whatever rock you came out from.
>>
Sword art online SD
>>
>>122685784
If you tried reading his post, his argument is that he shouldn't need to provide examples of it, because it should be apparent to anyone who reads any manga
>>
>>122685872
So basically he made a claim he can't prove.
>>
>>122685898
Not neccesarily. Its just a pain in the ass to, and it can just become borderline recommending. Personally, i also felt that the story felt like i had seen it before, atleast in some aspects.
>>
>>122674161
A boy who is actually the creator of the universe, have 2 best friend. One day, both of his best friends went missing. Coincidentally, that day there's also 2 beautiful transfer students that also went missing. Worried about this, MC went to investigate. He discovered that both of his best friends got sent to a different universe. Join him as he tries to save both of his best friends.
>>
>>122679614
My girlfriend and my little sister are actually a door and it's my fault?!
>>
>>122685931
>Hey man, pokemon exist in real life.
>Oh yeah, show me.
>Wow what a faggot holy shit, do you even go outside?

Alright.
>>
>>122674161
Twilight Zone esque plot a day horror anime
>>
File: Okusan10110[1].jpg (324KB, 1456x974px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Okusan10110[1].jpg
324KB, 1456x974px
Okusan anime or housewives doing things.
>>
>>122685263
Isn't this just Frequencies?
>>
>>122685942
Wait, are they in school? Does the boy know he is god? Why can't he use his special god powers to save them?
>>
Night at the Museum anime.
>>
>>122685969
>better hold his hand lol
How fo you feel about spoonfeeding?
>>
>>122686115
Nice damage control.
>>
>>122686159
K
>>
>>122686035
Frequencies?
>>
An anime about a NEET who starts being visited by qt ayylmaos and has to hide their existence out of fear of being put in area51 or some shit.
>>
Setting: World covered almost entirely in water except for two large landmasses separted by a massive amount of water. Islands serve as stepping stones between them. Sea travel over long distance is impractical due to sea monsters that roam the deep. The starting location is on the smaller of the two land masses which is divided up into several countries of varrying sizes. Here things are very steampunk. On the other land mass things are more tribal and medieval depending on the region.

Characters: Charming veteran sky-captain Edwin Eadric and his elite crew of specialists.

Story: Mr. Eadric has been assigned the task of exploring a vast new land recently discovered on the other side of the world and bringing back new spices, riches, and anything else he deems profitable. Throughout his journeys he must adapt to this alien landscape and work around language barriers. Though his technology is superior, he is cut off from any support by thousands of miles. If his sky-ship goes down then he'll be stranded. His ultimate goal is to establish trade partners but first he must work around hostilities towards foreigners that have resulted from previous explorers and language barriers.
>>
File: Door Kadenshojo.jpg (151KB, 586x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Door Kadenshojo.jpg
151KB, 586x656px
>>122679241
>>122679059
"Have you ever punched someone so hard, that they became a door?"

One day common MC and school troupe of friends are fooling around in between classes, when suddenly...
A mean looking muscle man falls trough the window of the classroom, hes followed by another moustached muscleman wearing a tux and a small facemask.

Both start having an all out brawl in the school hallways, breaking shit and stuff

The mean muscleman throws a piece of furniture and by accident hits MCs childhood friend.
MC grabs a baseball bat and tries to beat the bad guy, but the opponent doesn't even flinch after the attack.
Using it as a distraction the elegant muscleman punch the villain so hard that the sound of the impact brakes the nearby windows

MC stares startled as the bad guy turns into a steel door. The elegant muscleman opens it and walkstrough. MC drops the bat and follows him. The door vanishes in front of all his classmates.

MC is then introduced to a strange group of masked men and women.

They fight those who they call "The antagonists", beings who seem human but follow a secret agenda. Among their strange properties is the most notorious, they become doors when defeated. But not everyone can open said doors.
>>
On my kikestarter page I first talk about how anime used to be cool in the past and now it's all moe pandering. I talk how I want to bring that anime from the past.

Doesn't actually matter what anime I want to make reddit will buy it.
>>
Demonlord is an ara ara christmas cake who has just divined through her magical powers that the hero who will kill her has been born in a small village.

She sets off to kill him before he can realize his potential, but instead is confronted by a dying mother who hands off her only son in hopes of giving him a chance for life.

Skip forward twelve years in the future, the demonlord is raising the hero to become her husband and act as her demon knight who will aid her in the capturing of the entire human world.

Romcom slice of life with all the budget placed into the five or so epic battle scenes spread across the thirteen episodes.
>>
>>122686874
Is this some retarded pasta? A woman over the age of 25 raises a kid for 12 year so she can marry him? Would she be 45 or some shit before they can marry?
>>
>>122675672
This weird.. I love it
>>
Devil's Legacy 1.0: your dad is (not) dead
>>
>>122676274
>golden sun
>animated
I'm throwing money at my computer and nothing is happening. Someone fix this please.
>>
Two teenage girls solve paranormal mysteries with ritual magic, explosions, and copious amounts of hand holding
No magical girl transformations, but they do wear fanservice-y outfits (with a wide rotating wardrobe)
>>
Group of bros trying to ntr milfs away from their husbands.
>>
An imouto who got infected with her oniichan's 'disease', which is harem!

Soon imouto will have lots of girls chase her and it make lots of misunderstood moment. However, imouto is straight girl. She does not sexually attracted to woman, she love boy,

especially her oniichan
>>
High/Dark-Fantasy styled universe

A group (maybe 20?) "heroes" have been chosen to ascend an incredibly dangerous mountain, filled to the brim with monsters and dark secrets, to reach its peak, where the biggest baddie of them all is using his magic to do some really evil shit.

There would be no filler shit. None of that 100+ episode long bullshit. There would also be multiple races, instead of just magical humans doing magical things. You'd get like Centaurs, animal-ear'd people, elves (but fuck elves), lizard people, and some other cool shit.

As the group continues up the mountain, more of their people are lost along the way, until it whittles down to the main cast, which would probably be about 6 people or so.

Bad shit would happen, people would hate each other, cool action scenes, one goal. FINAL DESTINATION.
>>
>>122674161
Inferno Cop 2.
>>
>>122674161
I'd chose to save anime of course, oh wait, I already have!
>>
aASRock Z97 EXTREME6A well written realistic love story with silky kyoani tier animation.
>>
>>122674161
A mixture of Caucasian and Asian soldiers go into space to fight super powered black people on Mars.
>>
Fetish pandering for me:the anime

A cute shota lives with his onee-chan and imouto
Both are yandere for him, working together to kill everyone who wants to fuck him
Shota is painfully unaware of this
Whenever shota is in the scene, it's a light hearted SOL
Whenever there is no shota in the scene, it's an edgefest
Also shota sleep-rape scene in the BDs
>>
>>122674161
A gritty realistic anime with no moe heavily influenced by the likes of Ghost in the Shell and Akira! This is going to be a REAL anime that will save the industry!
>>
Hell's kitchen anime edition
>>
>>122688009
>aASRock Z97 EXTREME6A well written realistic love story with silky kyoani tier animation.

Nice.
>>
>>122688009
>she services up to 10 sata devices at once
Slut
>>
>>122688437
my idea or the typo?
>>
>>122674161
Sci-fi Vocaloid anime (a proper one, BRS doesn't count), no SoL nor Moeblob, it should be something with a GiTS + Chobits vibe, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>122688500
The typo, hopefully the romance will be between an Intel CPU and AMD GPU.
>>
File: 1412809938436.jpg (292KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412809938436.jpg
292KB, 1333x1000px
>>122688534
>am I kawaii, uguu?

Just replace huke with deino.
>>
>>122688009
Will there be a scene where the thermal paste spills into the CPU socket?
>>
>>122677273
That was awful.
Are you 14?
>>
>>122688534
Why would anyone make/watch that?
>>
cute boys doing cute things
>>
a spin-off haikyuu series following the girl team
>>
>>122674161
Remember that great manga/LN that would never be animated because Japan's taste is shit? Turns out that people in the industry wants to adapt it. They even got the best staff and cast line-up you can imagine.
>>
>>122674161
Prevent Yukari Tamura from committing suicide. Yukarin doesn't die and we get more good anime.
>>
File: Wisdom.jpg (42KB, 553x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wisdom.jpg
42KB, 553x432px
>>
10 fathers join together to create an anime.
But one of them was Italian so he was kicked out.
>>
>>122687879
>Our enemy is the light of humanity

that's pretty deep
>>
File: wut.jpg (32KB, 296x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wut.jpg
32KB, 296x410px
>>122685066
>Tonari no Seinfeld
>>
File: 26908821.jpg (2MB, 3072x2596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
26908821.jpg
2MB, 3072x2596px
>>122689136
I would.

But then again I'm a robo-fetishist.
>>
>>122674161
Saint Seiya Heaven Chapter.
>>
File: 1421832079859.png (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421832079859.png
1MB, 1200x1800px
Cute girls doing cute programming.

Also Java a best.
>>
>>122688413
Wouldn't work without Ramsey. No VA could properly channel the unfiltered hatred in his voice when someone sends raw scallops up through the pass.
>>
>>122674860
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
File: 01_a11_miku.jpg (956KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01_a11_miku.jpg
956KB, 1440x1280px
>>122688534
I'd find you and kill you. Miku shall never get an anime.
>>
I was thinking this plot would do better was a VN, but lets give it a try anyway.

In the distant future mankind is now united under a single Intergalactic Empire, led by a seemingly immortal Emperor and several aristocratic Houses that serve as lords, barons and the like. In the Margins of said Empire, new planets that are judged "Of Interest to the Emperor" are found every day, said planets are to be conquered and annexed to the Empire so that their resources can be fully explored in benefit of the capital.

There is where the MC comes in. He/She is a "Planet Colonization Expert", someone that oversees the colonization process from the moment the Emperors Legionaries take it and mount a base of operations on it to when settlers start to be brought. That of course is no easy job since man of the planets have extreme weather conditions and alien life in various states od development.

The anime itself would be mostly SOL about the MC and his newly wed wife of arranged marrige (they married due to political reasons since the MC is pat of the Aristocracy I already mentioned) enjoying the scenery porn and learning to fall in love. Also some drama due to the tough choices the MC`s job forces him to make.

Basically Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou meets Dune.
>>
File: Hashida Amane.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hashida Amane.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
A loser NEET from the Nineties gets visited by a girl who calls him Daddy. He thought she was a prostitute, but it turns out she's his daughter from the future who's there to help him get together with her mother so that she'd be born.

She's actually her own mother. She fucks the NEET and gives birth to herself, and in order for her to get born, she needs to send herself, her daughter, back in time to fuck her husband and father.
>>
>>122677395
>>122679617
>>122679028
>>122679028
FYI, it is a thing and people should stop posting it.
See >>122692018
>>
>>122692246
Yeah but it's shit and the author KNOWS it's a 4chan copypasta and wouldn't dare to claim it as his/hers.
>>
>>122692283
It's okay. I don't think it's shit. Cringy at times, yes, but not shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPXOvNKdvUw
>>
>Revenge the Animation

MC is a naive, entirely benign young sailor who has just been made captain of his ship, and is newly engaged to the beautiful waifu. Just as his life seems like it couldn't get any better, His waifu's cousin and rival for her affections and his co-worker, who is jealous of his rise to captain decide to frame him by sending an anonymous letter fingering him as a spy. He is arrested and brought to a prosecutor who is initially sympathetic to him until he finds a letter in his possession that would expose his father as a spy, prompting him to sentence MC to life imprisonment.

During his years in prison, MC meets a fellow prisoner who becomes his close friend. The prisoner educates him in a variety of subjects, helps piece together the truth about the role of his enemies in his imprisonment, and before dying, tells of a treasure of unthinkable magnitude buried on an island. MC manages to escape, and finds the treasure.

He returns to his hometown as the mysterious, brooding, immensely wealthy and highly cultivated rich man. He discovers that his enemies have all become very rich and powerful, and sets about using their own evil pasts and tainted passions to enact an elaborate and cruel revenge on all of them. A complication is that their children are, by and large, genuinely good people who he quickly numbers among his friends.
>>
File: Skateboarding Loli.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Skateboarding Loli.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>122674161
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>122692424
You kidding? The author keeps hamfisting random "otaku elements" into the story and spends entire paragraphs explaining those terms. It reads like some kind of Otaku 101 lecture. It's like the author couldn't pick a target audience.
>>
>>122692541
Just like any other Light Novel out there.
>>
>>122692609
Most LN don't spend an entire page in the first scene to explain what "fujoshi" means.
>>
>>122692633
>someone didn't watch Akibaranger

It's actually standard issue.
>>
File: 1396012940333.jpg (15KB, 468x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396012940333.jpg
15KB, 468x326px
>>122692199
But wouldn't that make the girl degenerate the more times this happens after every loop?

She might end up looking like this.
>>
>>122692633
The fujoshi film "My Girlfriend is Fujoshi" or something like that takes time to explain what that term is, though.

Saekano takes time to explain what the otaku terms are to the newbie object of affections too. Don't know why you're getting your panties in a bunch over this.
>>
>>122685263
It's a nice gimmick but the idea of this guy just helping people in trouble is what makes it unexciting.

It would be cute if people who are soul mates's melodies go together nicely.
>>
>>122692754
It's a time paradox loop. If she didn't appear retarded the first time she came into the MC's life, she won't look retarded afterwards since it's a perfect loop.
>>
>>122692675
Akibaranger exists for using those elements as jokes, hence "Akiba".
>>122692800
Same for Saekano, it's self-aware and actively using self-deprecating jokes.

That doesn't hold true for Keit-Ai. All the hamfisted "otaku" words just distract from the actual story. The author is trying too hard to fit in with other "otaku" but also tries to explain every word to casuals. The page-long explanations for basic shit like "fujoshi" are so distracting because they don't play a part in the story, unlike Akibaranger and Saekano.
>>
>>122692981
Found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb49q7k44LQ

Akibaranger Episode 3. It's in 16:55.

Blue Blazes also takes time to explain things as well. Many LNs too, like Welcome to the NHK. Pretty standard.
>>
>>122692981
>That doesn't hold true for Keit-Ai. All the hamfisted "otaku" words just distract from the actual story.

Not if one of the characters is actually fujoshi. Also, outside of otaku terms, there's a lot of explanation for sports terms and scientific terms, so it's not just otaku things that are being explained.

So the only thing that distracts you is the otaku explanations, but not the sports explanations or the scientific explanations?
>>
>>122685263
>Is it that shit?
Yes. The greatest problem is that it's mediocre. It's not bad enough to make me post "it's bad" and it's not good enough to make me post "it's good". I read it and my only reaction is
>meh
I honestly have seen this story lots of times, in Western and Eastern works, both official and non-official.
>>
>>122692981
Oreimo isn't very self-aware and it takes time to explain things. You don't need to be self-aware to explain certain things that only otaku know about, though.

It's like making an LN about a photographer and never bothering to explain photography terms.
>>
>>122692878
Every loop, she degenerates because every generation it's the exact same genes being fucked and produced as a baby.
>>
>>122692981
>basic shit like "fujoshi" are so distracting because they don't play a part in the story

The Class Rep is a closet fujoshi and her fujioshi ways is what keeps her from getting it on with the Yankee. It does play a part to the story, in a sense.
>>
>>122692981
>Same for Saekano, it's self-aware and actively using self-deprecating jokes.

But in "My Girlfriend is Fujoshi", you're not complaining that people actually explain what fujoshi is? Only hardcore weebs know what that means, and the story doesn't only explain otaku terms, but everything else, from Science to History.
>>
File: gankutsuou2.jpg (104KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gankutsuou2.jpg
104KB, 1280x1024px
>>122692509
10/10, would not see it coming til it strikes.
>>
>>122693174
She can't degenerate because it's a loop and the first time she appears, she was healthy, so every time she'll always be healthy.

First generation incest doesn't result in >>122692754 either, that took multiple generations of "muh pure blue blood".
>>
MC is a 22-year-old ex-gang member and a virgin. While peeping up girls' skirts at a local shopping mall, He meets a girl who agrees to go out on a date with him.

His attempt to sleep with her fails when her current "boyfriend", her teacher, shows up at the love hotel they are in and asks her to return to him. The teacher is old and unattractive, but has sufficient influence over her that she leaps from a second-story window and lands in his arms.

Upon seeing this display of a teacher's power over girls, he decides to become a teacher himself. It's a comedy mixed with drama. I'm thinking the title for this is Higher Learning.
>>
>>122693012
>>122693068
>>122693137
>>122693277
All of the titles you mentioned have the premise of someone being an otaku. That's not true for Keit-Ai. A LN about a photographer needs to have explanations for photography terms, a LN about otaku needs to have explanations for otaku terms, and a LN about cellphones-alternate universes needs to have explanations for the quantum mechanics behind it, which the author does well. Explanations for single events such as sports doesn't distract from the actual story. Repeated explanations for otaku terms that don't play a part in the story are distracting.

>>122693231
But why does she have to be a fujoshi? She could have a dozen other problems. Why fujoshi? And if it were just her, I wouldn't have an issue. The author hamfists too many otaku elements into the story and spends so much time explaining it.

When writing a story everything has a purpose. What is the purpose of having so many otaku and otaku elements in the story? It has no purpose in terms of the initial premise. Spending so much time on peripheral unimportant details is poor writing.
>>
>>122693454
>have the premise of someone being an otaku.
The Class Rep is an otaku fujoshi. Reading comprehension problems?
>>
>>122693454
>But why does she have to be a fujoshi? She could have a dozen other problems.
What do you have against her being a fujoshi? Earlier you're saying that Keit-ai doesn't have an otaku character, then now you're complaining that it does have one? Why shouldn't she be a fujoshi?
>>
>>122693529
>>122693487
I'm saying the premise of Keit-Ai doesn't involve any "otaku" shit. Thus, the author shouldn't have added those in. It merely distracts from the actual premise. Is that so hard to understand?
>>
MC (male) get bullied at high school by a group of girls but the leader of this group start to love him.
>>
>>122693454
>But why does she have to be a fujoshi?
Why does the Amazon Queen have to be a tomboy? Why does the MC have to be a frustrated virgin?

Why is the Class Rep the only one you have a problem with when things relating to Japanese life and sports are also included along with otaku terms as explained?

>What is the purpose of having so many otaku and otaku elements in the story?
Because it's one of many character archetypes being tackled there.

>Spending so much time on peripheral unimportant details is poor writing.
He isn't only spending time explaining otaku terms though, that's the one that sticks out to you from all the other explanations because you're being a huge sperg.
>>
>>122693601
>I'm saying the premise of Keit-Ai doesn't involve any "otaku" shit.
The premise doesn't involve any tomboy shit or yankee shit either, but it's there too. It adds to the story, but only the otaku parts stick out to you because you're most familiar with it.

Sports is talked about because of the sports girl.
Yankees and bullying is talked about because of the Yankee.
Movies are talked about because the main character loves movies.

Yet the thing that sticks out to you is the fujoshi.
>>
>>122693454
>Why fujoshi?
Why not fujoshi? Why not tomboy? Why not jerk with a heart of gold? Why are you complaining only about the fujoshi when the work goes at length over other things as well, like boxing and MMA?
>>
>>122693454
You'd have a valid complaint if only otaku terms are being talked about, but the story goes at length over everything, including video games and how different one dimension is from another.
>>
A guy who kills criminals and cops with his magic book.

I'm thinking the title is... The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.
>>
>>122693670
The fujoshi was just an example because it's the first one that appears. My arguments about otaku elements being unnecessary apply for all instances of them. In fact, it's precisely because there are so many that it's a problem. If the only otaku element was the Iinchou I wouldn't mind. It's the repeated usage and winding explanations for unnecessary otaku terms that are annoying.

>>122693730
>The premise doesn't involve any tomboy shit or yankee shit either, but it's there too. It adds to the story, but only the otaku parts stick out to you because you're most familiar with it.
Nice projection. As I said, I have a beef with it because otaku elements are used so much, almost to the point it overshadows the actual story.

>>122693778
Again, I don't mind the fujoshi herself. It's the fujoshi+thousands of other unnecessary otaku elements. Boxing and MMA stuff are single events but the otaku stuff are introduced again and again, that's the problem.

>>122693840
The otaku terms are used so much more in comparison to everything else that it overshadows the premise, that's the problem.

>>122693890
A better title would be "Death Note". Oh wait.
>>
Show that starts as Yuribait but then the girls start getting boyfriends and it gets hetero lewd.
>>
YYS S2 - $2M budget
SnW S2 - $4M
An adaptation of Pullman's HDM by ufotable in 6 cours - $34M
KMB S2, S3 and a movie - $149.99
>>
>>122693942
So...Love Lab?
>>
>>122693890
Why not call it something catchy like "Deadly Notebook"? I'm sure it'll be pretty cool.
>>
>>122693454
It's obviously an LN about all sorts of archetypes, yet you're only complaining about otaku terms. You didn't even notice him talking about movies or sports or scientific terms or dimensions or herbivore men and so on.

The only thing you're complaining about is the only thing you're familiar with. Go out more.
>>
A harem anime ... in omnibus format.
>>
I'd just adapt LovePlus.
>>
>>122693923
Fact is, it talks about everything and only the fujoshi part sticks out to you.
>>
>>122693923
>Boxing and MMA stuff are single events but the otaku stuff are introduced again and again, that's the problem.

It's actually used extensively. And the otaku stuff comes up when, surprise surprise, the Class Rep comes up.
>>
>>122693956
Not lewd enough
>>
>>122693923
>The otaku terms are used so much more in comparison to everything else that it overshadows the premise, that's the problem.

But that's actually false, since the MC and his object of affection don't talk about otaku things and the otaku things only come up when he's thinking about the Class Rep.

If anything, it shows not tells that he knows more otaku stuff because he's still close to the Class Rep and he's gradually developing knowledge of sports because of his object of affection's influence.

Also, you're distracted with otaku stuff because you're familiar with it and it's explaining things you already know about.

When it comes to sports and other topics, you don't blink an eye because you're unfamiliar with it.
>>
>>122693976
It's like you didn't read my posts. Again, there's nothing wrong with explaining shit. That's part of the writer's style. I'm questioning the author's choice to introduce so many otaku elements.
The point is that there's too much of it, compared to everything else. It even overshadows the actual premise.

>>122694036
> only the fujoshi part sticks out to you.
You read even less of my post. Again, I am perfectly fine with the fujoshi. It's only when there are a shitload of other otaku terms being introduced that I get turned off.

>>122694065
>It's actually used extensively
I suppose I dropped it before that point, although I doubt it's used as much as the otaku terms are.
>>
>>122693923
They don't only talk about otaku stuff or even extensively talk about it, only when it involves the Class Rep.

They extensively talk about sports because of the Amazon Queen, yet you don't even seem to notice.
>>
>>122694184
>I'm questioning the author's choice to introduce so many otaku elements.
Why is this a problem? Otaku elements are there because sports elements are there. It defines one of the characters' personality.
>>
>>122674161
Baccano s2
>>
>>122694184
>It's only when there are a shitload of other otaku terms
There's a shitload of information about general topics involving Japan like the Lost Decade, the video game wars, herbivore men, Akira Kurosawa movies, and so forth yet you're obsessing about otaku elements that are relevant because one of the characters is a fujoshi.

Are you kidding me?
>>
>Slavanimation!
MC and his group of friends are slavs that moved to japan.
They hang around town squatting everywhere and doing slav stuff.
One day, they find a little girl that has been abandoned and follows them around.
Though at first reluctantly, they take her in and introduce her to the slav ways.
They send her to school and just act like a big family.
Now the girl has a conflict between acting like a slav and being a japanese elementary schooler.
All kinds of trouble and fun ensues!
>>
>>122694184
>I doubt it's used as much as the otaku terms are.
Not really, since his object of affection isn't an otaku at all. Maybe it sticks out to you because it's explaining things you already know, as opposed to talking at length about Mayweather and Pacquiao, which you couldn't care less about?
>>
>>122694180
>When it comes to sports and other topics, you don't blink an eye because you're unfamiliar with it.
>>122694216
>They extensively talk about sports because of the Amazon Queen, yet you don't even seem to notice.
Nice projection. I'm actually an amateur boxer and I think the boxing and MMA parts are in moderation.

>>122694216
It's a problem because it overshadows the other characters' personalities.

>>122694320
It's like you didn't read any of my posts. The general topics are great, because they're general. The otaku parts aren't, because they end up overshadowing the characters.
>>
>>122694184
see >>122694180
>>
>>122694393
>I'm actually an amateur boxer and I think the boxing and MMA parts are in moderation.
So what's your complains when everything is being talked about in the story and the otaku parts only come up when the Class Rep is involved or remembered?

>>122694393
>It's a problem because it overshadows the other characters' personalities.
Not really. I didn't get the impression seeing how obsessed he is at trying to understand the sporty tomboy.
>>
>>122694393
>The general topics are great, because they're general.
Those are specific topics just as otaku terms are specific topics. What I don't get is why you have a problem with otaku anything on this fic when it doesn't only discuss otaku anything.

I also don't get the feeling that the otaku terminology overshadows any characters since the fiction talks about pretty much anything along with otaku terms.
>>
Alright I'm hungry and I need lunch, so I'm afraid I can't respond to the pro-Keit-Ai posters anymore. If you guys truly feel that Abdiel1 is doing a good job with the copypasta, there's nothing wrong with that. But I think it's shit for various reasons I've elaborated on too much already. I'm not going to budge and none of you are accepting of my view, so let's just stop wasting time and get on with our lives.
>>
>>122674161
>>
File: 1387513629723.jpg (16KB, 353x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387513629723.jpg
16KB, 353x184px
Basicly there are lolis from different anime having one on one battles in an arena like place. The "battles" are not only fights, but stuff like swimming or cooking competitions too. Think of all the possible cute stuff that could happen during the fights. In the audience there would be regular anime characters but also the supporting characters and friends of the lolis competing and they would try to motivate their own little loli to victory, now if that doesn't sound awesome then something must be wrong with you! There would also be some kind of a judge, a commentator and special visiting stars on the set to hype up the audience and tell witty remarks about the battle unfolding.
Each episode could have one battle and the winner of each battle would rise up in brackets till they become the Loli Battle Arena champion.
>>
>>122694393
I kind of disagree. You'd have an argument if the story talks about otaku things all the time, but that's not the case. I don't understand why you think otaku things stand out when the story talks about many other things and the otaku parts don't overshadow anything. I definitely disagree with that.
>>
a boy falls in love with a girl

the girl loves back
>>
>>122693890
Reminds me of the Chinese Gundam bootleg. What if someone makes a series out of this not knowing Death Note; how would it play out?
>>
>>122694643
I suppose this is going to be a single OVA?
>>
>>122692540
Underrated post.
>>
>>122694655
MC is a detective novelist who discovers that the crimes depicted in his stories become reality, but only if they go unpublished.
>>
>>122676847
>Half-Minute Hero: The Animation
I'd help fund it.
>>
File: 1373885473871.jpg (26KB, 419x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373885473871.jpg
26KB, 419x433px
MC-kun was a normal highschool student until a mysterious girl who claims to be his childhood friemd appears at his doorstep. She reveals that MC-kun is actually the son of Satan and God at the same time and that several angels and demons will appear to seduce him. He has the freedom to choose which one he wants to make his girlfriend. From this point on several mysterious transfer students/ girls falling from heaven and so on appear in MC-kun's life.
Some of the more persistant ones even forcefully move into MC-kun's house.
A human tsundere wins
>>
>>122692754
She gives birth to herself only once. In order for a paradox NOT to occur it means her genetic composition must not change with the crossover and inclusion of the NEET's DNA. In all likelihood this means that she is actually a genetically engineered female created from the NEET, sharing his DNA exactly apart from doubling his one X chromosome. And the NEET himself has no significant genetic variability across all his chromosome pairs. Obviously such an individual would already be hella degenerate but lets suppose those same genetic engineers optimized his DNA for that sole purpose.

In short his waifu would likely be considered his imouto as far as genetics go.

Unoriginal concept

into the bin it goes.
>>
>>122692199
Predestination much?
>>
>>122694779
600 episodes
>>
>>122692540
Wow. I almost missed it until I saw the file name.

I'd buy one for a dollar, especially if it keeps that art style.
>>
Shin Sekai Yori: The Prequel
>>
>>122692199
Juno meets Back to the Future?
>>
Absolute shit because then I could get it funded.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hehe.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
It's a movie about a pile of shit tryomg to get over his social anxiety. It's called: EVA 3.0+1.0
>>
>>122674860
every goddamn motherfucking thread
>>
space mecha musame with powerlevel shit and lots of explosions and fanservice.

animated by SHAFT
>>
File: serial killer.jpg (693KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
serial killer.jpg
693KB, 1280x960px
>MC is an aspiring serial killer
>He stalks his first victim
>After months of stalking, it's finally the day
>He sees the girl getting attacked by a bunch of thugs
>They're trying to kill her
>He impulsively saves her since she is supposed to be his first victim
>Turns out the girl is wanted by a mysterious organization who's hunting her down because her father(a scientist) fucked up
>MC gets hired as her bodyguard whilst trying to fight his murderous lust`
>>
>a sperm racing to the egg.
>growth of the egg
>basicly anime about development of a baby
>>
File: 16b.png (302KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16b.png
302KB, 750x750px
>>122674860
>Paras-ai

A girl falls in love with a boy. Unable to confess, she is gifted with a deus ex machina of the boy mistaking her for a fan. She eventually learns that the boy is no ordinary boy but is actually a monthly girl's manga author who bases his works and characters on his friends and acquaintances. She also becomes his assistant.

Will she ever find a way to confess her love?
>>
File: 1426025613278.jpg (901KB, 2400x1880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426025613278.jpg
901KB, 2400x1880px
>>122674860
Bitch please. This one's better.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Now the MC knows what he must do. Using the technology that allows him to get phone calls from across universes, the MC creates a device that will send him to a random multiverse. Each episode/issue has him journey to a new universe, meet an alternate version of himself, learn a lesson, and get one step closer to meeting his true waifu.
>>
I'd like to see some anime adaption of certain non-H doujin
>>
File: Waifu Woes.jpg (912KB, 828x1169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Waifu Woes.jpg
912KB, 828x1169px
>Waifu Woes

In 2025 Japan a new class of drugs have been created called Drowse. They're taken right before one falls a sleep and they cause very vivid lucid dreams that feel like they last for days, weeks, and sometimes even months and years depending on the dose and the concentration. Some give you strange yet blissful abstract and nonsense dreams, others cause thrilling nightmares, but the most popular form is Amor, which sends you to dreams where you find your ideal lover. The drug's side effects include poor sleep quality, excessive drowsiness, depression, and addiction

MC-kun is one of many who has become addicted to this drug and looks forward to seeing his ideal lover every night, his waifu! One day, after slowly taking more doses of stronger stuff, he almost overdoses, resulting in a dream so powerful he spent nearly a lifetime with his waifu. Once brought back to the real world he can't stop thinking of her. He is force to undergo rehab and every week he has to attend a group therapy session. There he meets a girl, an aspiring guitarist and singer, who was addicted to the star form of the drug, a variant that causes one to have dreams of immense success. The two get to know each other but both are itching to get their hands on their preferred Drowse.

Will they break free of their addiction or will they succumb?
>>
File: Sky Lanterns.jpg (98KB, 600x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sky Lanterns.jpg
98KB, 600x423px
>Virtual Sky Lanterns

It was once tradition for people to create sky lanterns, sending their prayers along up towards the heavens and hoping their messages would be answered. An app available for augmented reality devices renovates this ancient tradition: personal handwritten requests are now contained in virtual sky lanterns, publicly released into the night sky.

People carrying AR devices, such as contact lenses, smartphones or glasses, can see these messages under the viewing options. The plot follows two individuals encountering each other in a city, competing to answer these sky lanterns.

One of the individuals is a young woman volunteering for the recognition. She desires to improve her karma profile, a popular online trend designed to record altruistic actions. The second character is a heartbroken young man answering the sky lanterns to cope with separation.

Discovering these motives fosters concern. The young woman sees the young man answering the sky lanterns as an excuse to neglect the losses he suffered. The young man sees the young woman as a lonely person using the sky lanterns in hopes of find meaning in her vacant life.

As the two characters work together for certain requests, they begin to understand each other, eventually leading them to answer one another’s sky lantern request: helping the young man accept separation and finding a purpose in life for the young woman.
>>
>>122690757
How would a fortran girl look like?
>>
>>122677037
I has money
>>
>>122674161
collect enough money to hire Yasuomi Umetsu to make a single episode (or two. maybe three) hentai OVA. no plot. just 30 minutes of well animated fucking without re-using the same frame every 5 to 10 seconds. I rarely ever jack-off to /h/ anime ever since Mezzo Forte/Kite.
>>
>>122696107
This sounds just sappy and stupid enough to become real. You could get the AnoHana staff to do it.
>>
>>122696107
>>122686613
>>122674860
The Holy Trinity of Copypasta is complete.
>>
Toaru Majutusu no Index S3, 52 episodes. If we get enough money we'll do a S4 too.
>>
>Ghost Slide

Ghost Slide is the story of Akira Ōhashi, who is transported to Daisuru after making a post on an internet forum focused on paranormal phenomena. In this universe, a war between Ghosts and humans has been waging for the past 1,000 years. Akira is attacked by a ghost soon upon entry but is rescued by Googi Boyma, one of the humans who fights against the ghosts.

Humans who fight ghosts are called "slides". In this world, the soul can be understand through quasi-scientific means... when the body begins to die and the soul is "released" from it, it produces a "bathos" or sinking field that pulls the soul toward the underworld. However, cases where the body recovers and re-attaches the soul to itself, the bathos field can be re-activated and used to fight ghosts... hence the name Slide.

Akira was apparently pulled into the parallel Earth of Daisuru by a rougue Slide currently being hunted by Boyma named Reich. This Slides unique power is to pull objects from parallel worlds, but Boyma has never heard of him bringing in a person. The two set out two find Reich and hopefully find a way for Akira to get back home.
>>
>>122674161
A magic school student necromancer trying to be a villain, but failing every time and ending up being considered as a good guy.

This will get him a harem, some of them monster girls. Fights, romance and fan service.
>>
A girl gets mind reading powers. However, instead of making life easier for her, she becomes distrustful of the world around her because she learns how all people are liars.

Everyone hates her because she knows the truth about everything they say. Until one day she met a boy that cannot tell a lie.

I'm thinking the title is "Psyche!" or something.
>>
>>122696668
This is almost exactly Kotoura-san.
>>
>>122696668
That's basically Kotoura.
>>
>>122696668
I wish amaburi did more shit with the mind reading ability
>>
File: 1400912226010.gif (862KB, 460x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400912226010.gif
862KB, 460x345px
>>122696715
>>122696750
>>
SoL starring 4 onee-chan's. Each onee-chan is a different archetype.
>delinquent onee-chan who has a special soft spot for her otouto
>timid onee-chan who is always protected by her otouto
>disciplined onee-chan who is very strict with her otouto but has dere moments
>genki tomboy-ish onee-chan who is always touchy-feely with her otouto
>>
File: 1410817079126.jpg (156KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410817079126.jpg
156KB, 720x1280px
>>122696883
The lack of delinquent girls in anime bothers me. They are the moest.
>>
>>122696833
How did the Joke escape at the end there?
Wasn't it bound by you's attractive potential?
>>
File: chipsdispenser.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chipsdispenser.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>Gaijin no monogatari

It's several stories about japanese people moving to other countries.
The first half focuses on them getting to know the respective cultures, making friends, having good and bad experiences but generally having a lot of fun.
The second half focuses on them coming back to Japan after a longer period of time and them feeling a bit like foreigners in their home country at first but generally just reflecting on their lives and how they have changed since their departure and how their travels have an effect on their daily lives back home.
>>
>>122697094
That sounds shit enough to pander to kickstarter, get moving anon!
>>
>>122697085
The denseness of the you must've affected it's trajectory. Don't question it, it's science.
>>
File: truefacts.png (45KB, 232x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
truefacts.png
45KB, 232x233px
>>122697094
I'd rather get an adaptation of this.
>>
>>122696127
Like shit,
>>
>>122685263
There is even a manga about this.
>>
>>122697336
Stop.
>>
>>122674161
"Sparkling Sociopaths", AKA "Kirakira Killers".

TL:DR A series about cute girls continuously murdering each other, and it's funny.

Characters Include:
-A tall, blonde, "OMG I'm Such a Gaijin" girl who's a child soldier, war veteran, military otaku, and shell-shocked, carries around a pair of guns, and reacts in panicked gunfire to any form of surprise.

-A member of an ancient ninja guild who kills secretly from a distance, coldly, carefully, with traps and bladed weapons and shit... Because she just wants to be a cool ninja that everyone's afraid of. Tends to be cold until she pops out of the shadows to scream "WASN'T THAT AWESOME?!"

-A student council member who's infiltrated a delinquent gang... or so she thinks. Carries a nail bat, is intensely paranoid about anybody around her, clueless about modern trends and slang, and a huge conspiracy theorist. Believes everyone's out to get her, and forces people into committing bad acts so she has a reason to believe so, and thus kill them.
>>
>>122674161

It's a about an obese NEET who tries to lose weight but he can't because of his obsession with food. He loves all kind like spaghetti, sushi, ramen, hamburgers, tacos, barbeque ribs, etc.

One day he's so depressed because he's a loser and a virgin, etc etc. he decides to order a shitton of the aforementioned food. However, through will power he decides not to eat them and just starve the rest of the night and will give all of it to charity.

Then the next night all the food becomes girls and it becomes a harem. All the girls are stereotypes of whatever food they are. Ie. hamburger girl acts like a typical American, Spaghetti girl acts like a typical Italian, Taco girl acts like a typical Mexican, etc. The girls also have defining physical features, for example, spaghetti girl has spaghetti hair or hamburger girl has huge tits.

The show is just about the antics he goes through with the girls but they all try to help him lose weight while trying to get in his pants. In the end, he chooses one girl and finally loses weight and it gives a positive message that fat people out there can also shed their pounds.

Then a sequel movie will be made a year later giving the exact opposite message with the MC going on a bloody rampage devouring all the girls because I want to fuck with my audience.
>>
>Real Fiction

A high school boy that is obsessed with manga picks up a new weekly series that just started. As he reads, he sees that the main character is quite similar to himself and continues to read. The chapter ends with the MC saving a person from falling out a window at school. The next day at school, he gets a feeling of deja vu and when something happens to him that he remembers clearly, he realizes that day is going exactly as it was in the manga. Not really believing but being wary about it, he goes walks around the halls he ends up saving a girl that was bumped out the window.

Freaking out he goes home and tries to find out the author of the manga but it is done by an anonymous mangaka. He goes to the publisher to find out about it but they have never heard of the manga and when he grabs an issue to show them, it isn't there. Completely out of his mind he goes back home and feigns being ill until he can the next week. He goes to buy the manga again and it is there as it was the week before. He reads it and tries to avoid what happens. From here on out, he goes on a journey to find the mangaka.

Long story short. A high schooler is looking for the mangaka of a manga that predicts his future and tries to go against what happens in the manga. The mangaka is his future self.
>>
>>122674688
that dumb
>>
A young man with spikey black hair and a stand-offish attitude is having real trouble adjusting to his strange new highschool, which used to be an all girls school just last year, thanks to the amnesia that set in due to the shock of having the older sister who raised him disappear before his eyes as he looked on powerlessly.

He vowed to save her, even if it cost him everything, and remains hopeful that his promise will be seen through as he is forced to fight off the nearly daily advantage of five adorable school idols who've all fallen head over heels in love with him after he helped them out by joining their club to prevent it from being shut down.

While working his ass off like a slave to help these girls whip the club into shape in time for the end-of-the-year Festival to prove the club deserves to be more permanent he learns that every single one of the girls is actually secretly a Demoness who're each hiding in the Human world because their Noble Demon Families are in the middle of making a last stand against the current tyrannical demon lord who desires to conquer earth. Luckily our heroes eerily geometrically perfect birthmark says he is the one and only legendary warrior destined to ensure peace.

But before all that he'll have to work up enough spine to find out which girl he might (or might not have!) made a marriage promise to in his childhood!
>>
File: 1426530446105.png (80KB, 329x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426530446105.png
80KB, 329x306px
Shirobako S2, or something that portrays women in an equally progressive way.
>>
>>122697700
Fuck you and fuck fortran. All psuedo-code in my Data Structure class was in Fortran and I'm sick of looking at it.
>>
File: expert.png (289KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
expert.png
289KB, 1200x600px
>>122690757
>no Forth, Scheme, ML, Haskell, Erlang
>C++ doesn't suffer from chronic burnout from doing way too many things at once
>JS isn't clumsy/quirky and immature
>C is elegant, at all
Remove ActionScript; it's fairly irrelevant.
>>
>>122674161
A mecha fantasy anime with magical mecha, floating islands, and non-standard take on races (both vanilla and uncommonly seen in fantasy).

It's Front Mission in a fantasy setting.
>>
File: 1315385491247.jpg (74KB, 680x777px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315385491247.jpg
74KB, 680x777px
>>122699033
>Then the next night all the food becomes girls and it becomes a harem.
>>
Berserker meets Ghost in the shell.

The apostles were actually super intelligent A.I looking for ways to reproduce.
>>
>>122701374
>Remove ActionScript; it's fairly irrelevant.
You realize that's a very old image?
>>
>>122703301
I did not. I guess Flash was a lot more relevant before I got into compsci/programming.
Must have been horrible times.

(Actually, I wrote a Flash application in AS3 once, and it was a fairly interesting experience, but have to keep up the Flash hate if just for politics.)
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 63


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.