[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd throw that shitty tsundere whiny bitch out of the circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

I'd throw that shitty tsundere whiny bitch out of the circle and ask kouhai (who's also more talented) for help instead.
She's the one who turned him down, who betrayed him and left him on his own.
Fuck, , he really cared for her, yet she abandoned him and pretended not to love chinese cartoon and games. And the bitch still has the nerve to say SHE was the one who suffered the MOST? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? FUCK! She wins in the most annoying bitch ever category!
At least Utaha is somewhat reasonable and knows when she's wrong, and Kato always stays true to herself and says what she really thinks. Yet this false bitch thinks she's not at fault here and that she actually was the martyr?
STOP FUCKING BULLSHITTING ME!
I really hope she's swallowed by an industrial grinder.
>>
Eriri is worst girl, news at 11.
>>
>>122641424
You go girl!

That's why Mr.Ethical needs to realize how much of a burden real girls are and stick to 2d.
>>
Why even bother with Eriri when you already have the best girl.
>>
She could've just said she suffered as well and shit, and left it at that. But then she added in that she "suffered more".

Holy shit, that one line made me fucking hate her.
>>
>>122641565
kato can't draw
>>
>>122641565

Agreed. Megumi a best.
>>
>>122641702
Izumi can.
>>
>>122641685

I didn't hate her, really. I accept that I'm a Megumifag, but I didn't dislike any of the girls. I was fine with Utaha, the yet-to-appear musician cousin and even Eriri. But fuck. This episode made me hate her so fucking much.
>>
>>122641702

But she can program.
>>
>>122641424
You're about 2 years too late m8.
>>
I like how /a/ always goes to enormous lengths to shit on the girls and the protagonist always gets away with being a piece of shit like it's nothing.
>>
>>122641724
>Why is this slut just entered my husbando's house so casually like she is living here?
>I'll show this country bumpkin whore who's the real deal here!
>>
>>122642951
Seriously, I hate Kosaki haters complaining she made no progress while the MC is this retarded.

Captcha: Ogiso
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.