[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F/SN UBW 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

Besides Archer's past, what do you think Ufotable will add in the second cour?
>>
>>122529498
Archer will save Ilya from gilgamesh.
Hidden Ilya route.
Hype.
>>
Maybe they will find a way to make Saber not hilarious incompetent.
>>
>>122529498
>kalafinashit doing the ED again
WHY. At least they got Aimer for the OP.
>>
Time for Seibah rape.
>>
>>122529787
I cant wait to read the reviews
>>
>>122529690
Saber does like nothing productive in the UBW route and spends most of her time spectating her master actually doing things. In HF she's just another antagonist.
>>
Did seiba get a seiba upgrade?
>>
>>122529712
>didnt like the ed

are you deaf?
>>
>>122529587
>Archer will save Ilya from gilgamesh.
>Hidden Ilya route.
>Hype.

I fucking wish ;_;
>>
>>122529498
So do we have confirmation that Archer's past is going to be an episode?
>>
TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY
>>
>>122529690
UBW is the only route she gets back to her 100%. Hilariously, this is so late in the game it only serves in one battle and two short skirmishes before she nukes the Grail and disappears again... unless they go with the Good End where she becomes Rin's familiar, that is.
>>
>>122529690
>they make Saber run into Gilgamesh while UBW happens
>they make the reason Gilgamesh leaves the burning building be Saber instead of Lancer's runes
>>
>>122530931
How could Takeuchi let this happen
>>
>>122530971
It was pretty funny to see her become strong enough to solo Berserker and almost lose immediately anyways due to swordrain.
>>
>>122529498
Fucking hell look at Rin and Shirou's faces there. That's downright unacceptable.

What is with Ufotable's promo art?
>>
>>122530963
He didn't leave because of the runes but rather because of the ash falling on him. The fire was by no means lethal
>>
File: 2015-03-14_22-54-47.png (150KB, 275x360px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-14_22-54-47.png
150KB, 275x360px
>>122531677
>>
>>122529498
Jesus fuck, what the hell is with that promo art?
DEEN at the very least had better promo art.

Hopefully we get Archer by Illya's grave Shirou and Rin made for her recalling their past together which then leads into Archer's past.
>>
File: 1407385559300.png (40KB, 1599x381px) Image search: [Google]
1407385559300.png
40KB, 1599x381px
>>122531850
>>
File: fate-jackhammer.png (718KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
fate-jackhammer.png
718KB, 1024x576px
>>122529498
Dolphins, hopefully.
>>
>>122531905
I WANT TO LICK TOHSAKA'S TEARS
>>
File: 1421331745352.gif (276KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
1421331745352.gif
276KB, 640x356px
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 740x555px
so smex.
>>
>>122531905
Just a really weird perspective. At least they tried.
>>
>>122531905
ayy
>>
>>122530174
No, and it's not needed. What is needed is explaining what the fuck a CG is.
>>
>>122532445
>not knowing what a Counter Guardian is
Secondary detected.
>>
>>122530174
If they are doing Archer's past then it would probably be a series of flashbacks rather that devoting an entire episode.
>>
>>122532445
It's been explained thouroughly in the VN anon, I suggest you read it
>>
>>122532445
>No, and it's not needed

Hell yeah it's needed. This is the best time to go explaining it.
>>
>>122529587

There's no reason one should even save Illya from Gilgamesh in UBW. Her death was forced drama for no logical reason other than Gil wanting to make everything a bigger chore for himself.

Gil had no reason to want to kill Illya, and in fact this was counterproductive for his plans.
>>
File: FATE_SN_1368775788840.jpg (80KB, 976x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FATE_SN_1368775788840.jpg
80KB, 976x1080px
>>122529895

>Schooling Berserker until Archer interrupted.
>Defeating Assassin's true Tsubame Gaeshi
>Solving her personal quest despite not being the route's focus
>Destroying the Tetsuo Holy Grail
>Staying for hot threesomes with Rin and Shirou as Rin's bodyguard/secretary after all is over.

I don't know, it's more than she did in Fate.
>>
>>122532883
>Schooling Berserker until Archer interrupted.

She was holding her own, but then Archer turned the tide.

>Defeating Assassin's true Tsubame Gaeshi

Anime only garbage.

>Staying for hot threesomes with Rin and Shirou as Rin's bodyguard/secretary after all is over.

Only in the inferior ending.
>>
File: Fate_SN_1425314679866.png (786KB, 801x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Fate_SN_1425314679866.png
786KB, 801x1197px
>>122532944
>She was holding her own, but then Archer turned the tide.
Archer was doing nothing but distracting her until he tried to kill her along with berserker, interrupting the fight. And she didn't get her stomach excavated like in Fate.

>Anime only garbage.
At the end of the route, faggot. Yeah, his sword was bent, but she's the one who bent it.

>Only in the inferior ending.
People praise Heavens' Feel True despite being literally the same.
>>
>>122532658
No shit smart ass. It hasn't been explained in the anime. I suggest you go watch it.
>>
>>122533108
>People praise Heavens' Feel True despite being literally the same.
Sakura and Rider can at least give Shirou double paizuri.
>>
>>122533108
>Archer was doing nothing but distracting her until he tried to kill her along with berserker, interrupting the fight. And she didn't get her stomach excavated like in Fate.

She didn't get her stomach excavated because she had Archer backing her, and even then between the two they were dead even. The fight only turned in favor of Shirou and RIn when Archer shot that Broken Phantasm.

>People praise Heavens' Feel True despite being literally the same.

>Implying HF True is good
>>
>>122532705
Why, all they have to do is actually put a monologue over one of Rin's dreams. She has two dreams about Archer left.

I seriously doubt we're getting a whole Archer episode.
>>
>>122533188
Of course it's not been in the anime yet dumbshit, who he even is hasn't been mentioned nevermind that he even is a CG, read the OP again, we're talking about what they'll add, not what will be the exact same
>>
>>122533219
>She didn't get her stomach excavated because she had Archer backing her, and even then between the two they were dead even.

Ridiculous, it was outright stated that Archer's shots were doing literally fuckall. Archer was not ABLE to back her until he used Caladbolg. She did better because for some reason she didn't forget to go to terrain more effective for her to fight in, like she did in the other 2 routes.

Either way, you cannot deny she did much, much better in there than in the Fate / HF fight.
>>
>>122533442
Archer's backstory has never been done in full detail, even in Extra they only covered bits of it. With UBW adding original content there's no reason not to do it. It's the perfect time.

Plus there isn't enough content as is to fill the cour at the correct pace. The opening episode is already an hour long.
>>
File: 1425948049357.png (128KB, 240x408px) Image search: [Google]
1425948049357.png
128KB, 240x408px
>>122532734
sasuga king of jobbers
>>
File: 434634.jpg (121KB, 311x483px) Image search: [Google]
434634.jpg
121KB, 311x483px
>>122529587
I can only dream
>>
>>122533508
And I was responding to someone about an Archer episode and said they need to bring up what a CG and that an Archer episode isn't needed. and you brought up the VN for 0 reason.
>>
>>122533560

There's no reason to do it. This is one of those things that are better remaining vague.
>>
>>122533517
Archer being there was the reason Berserker didn't immediately get to Shirou and Saber didn't have to put her gut in front of him
>>
>>122533517
Because she had a second servant with her. Regardless of how effective his initial attacks her, the fight was still less in Berserker's favor than in any of the other routes.

I think you're missing the entire point of the fight, which was to beef up Archer and make him look like a legit threat. That's why Ilya didn't give a shit about Saber and only commented on Archer.
>>
>>122533651
A lot of information is already known, it just needs to be fleshed out. I'd much prefer it than pointless extra scenes dedicated to Medea.
>>
>>122533560
We don't need his background in full detail, either of Rin's dreams with monologues and some imagery are fine. Knowing his past changes nothing. I don't think they have a lot of time at all and the first episode is not one hour from what I've seen.
>>
>>122533678
Why? He didn't intervene to stop that.

>>122533688
A second servant that did nothing but plink at berserker, who literally didn't bother defending against his shots because they were not worth taking the focus off saber for.
He only became a threat when he used Caladbolg, and at that point saber had already fought brilliantly.

Regardless, this doesn't change the original point: Saber was a lot more competent and effective in UBW than in the other routes.
>>
>>122533768
The first episode aired in theaters yesterday. I believe it's been commented that it's an hour.

As for needs and wants, we already know they're going to be additional scenes added in the second cour .They straight up can't fill it will a rigid adaptation, so why not add Archer's past?

And Rin's monologues are a moot point. They weren't put in.
>>
>>122533825
>Saber was a lot more competent and effective in UBW than in the other routes.
Saber was pretty competent in HF, until she got shadow'd that is.
>>
>>122533878

When? In HF she got gutted against Berserker, then she watched Caster die, then she gutted Shinji's rider (like that's hard).

Then she went black and never came back.
>>
>>122533825
>He only became a threat when he used Caladbolg, and at that point saber had already fought brilliantly.

They fought evenly, and then Archer's pushed the fight in their favor. That's the whole thing about the fight. Archer made things more even.

>Regardless, this doesn't change the original point: Saber was a lot more competent and effective in UBW than in the other routes.

Have you forgotten the scene where she literally stands around and does nothing while her current master is about to get raped by Shinji? Lancer has to come in and save her.
>>
>>122533860
She still has two dreams of him and I'm 99.999% sure it's not an hour long. They have plenty of stuff to fill the episodes, it's just how much they put in the BD.
>>
>>122534006
>Have you forgotten the scene where she literally stands around and does nothing while her current master is about to get raped by Shinji? Lancer has to come in and save her.
She was too busy cheerleading for Shirou
>>
>>122534038
>and I'm 99.999% sure it's not an hour long

They charged 3000 yen to get into theaters to see just episode 13. Pretty sure it ain't 20 minutes.

And why are you so against showing the Archer backstory?
>>
>>122534006
>They fought evenly

She was pushing him back completely until Archer's attack made shirou bring her back. Archer is supposed to have made the fight more even, but I don't see how since he was unable to contribute.

>Have you forgotten the scene where she literally stands around and does nothing
She was solving her personal quest. Besides, why didn't Rin call her?
>>
>>122529498
I want to lick Saber's armpits.
>>
>>122534126
>She was pushing him back completely until Archer's attack made shirou bring her back

They weren't gaining any particular advantage over each other. Hell, the anime had to make her look better for some reason. Archer's attack proved a genuine threat to Berserker, and made Ilya reassess the situation.

>Besides, why didn't Rin call her?

Her magic was inhibited by her restraints.
>>
File: 1360380295794.jpg (174KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1360380295794.jpg
174KB, 800x600px
>>122533967
Okay, Bahsaka was a bit of a screw-up on her part, but everything after that she does fine. You shouldn't discount her Rider victory that much since she does it so quickly and effectively. She also had a pretty great relationship with Shirou and their daily night patrols were actually decent tactics.

I'm not saying she's much more competent in HF, but I'd say it's on the same level as UBW. It's only really Fate where she's gimped much more and blinded by her rabu for the japanese ginger.

>Then she went black and never came back.
;_;
>>
>>122534235
>They weren't gaining any particular advantage over each other.
The VN outright states she was about to bash his fucking head in when Archer nuked the battleground. Rin says she was winning as well. Granted, Killing him once wouldn't have ended the fight, but the difference between her performance in Fate/HF to UBW's was like night and day, and the deciding factor was NOT Archer being there, but the fact that she moved into the forest to lure BASAKA to the cemetary.

>>122534283
She didn't do anything important in HF except killing Rider though, and the only reason the patrols were working out is because Shirou wasn't a fucking infuriating mongoloid like in the first half of fate. She trashed Rider because they weren't fighting at school under her boundary field and Rider didn't use her NP.
>>
>>122534113
Because it's not needed if they actually use the mechanism to convey his past that they have available and I'd rather they use that potential episode slot on Shriou.

If they are going to show more of his past in Rin's dreams it doesn't make sense to have both imo. Maybe they will do both though.
>>
>>122534430
>the deciding factor was NOT Archer being there, but the fact that she moved into the forest to lure BASAKA to the cemetary

Yes it was, his attack was so impressive that it made Ilya leave. That was very much the deciding factor.

That's why the anime version is shit. Berserker in the VN had to block the attack, while in the anime he took it head on, and Saber didn't kill him. It completely screws the premise of the fight.
>>
>>122534475
>Because it's not needed if they actually use the mechanism to convey his past

What does that mean? All they've used so far is vague almost medieval looking imagery to portray his life. If anything that alone raised more questions than answers, even for someone who's read the VN. They're obviously setting something up because they wouldn't be so vague otherwise.
>>
Nice thread and Epicness.
>>
>>122529587
>Shirou drops the twin-tailed slut, gets with the real hero white girl/fake girl/mud-doll
>UBW becomes the secret Ilyar Route
>Double Infinity Blade works fighting space lizards
>Secret Berserker sex scene
>Rin isn't seen again after episode thirteen, Saber is entirely forgotten, Shirou traces a blanket for naked Gilgamesh as he joins the harem.

That's the only way I can see this going
>>
File: 1302299301832.jpg (41KB, 394x340px) Image search: [Google]
1302299301832.jpg
41KB, 394x340px
>>122534283
>All Shirou had to do was gut Saber when she was on the floor and go help Toshaka
>Then Rin would have Hugged Sakura awake, Shirou would rulebreak'er, and after destroying the Holy Grail Sakura could have both Rider and Saber to feed on her excessive Mana.

>Hell, Shirou could have just traced Rulebreaker against Saber, broken her contract, and taken said Rulebreaker over to sakura to break her contract too. 2 bitches with one knife.
>>
>>122534605
If they actually use Rin's dreams like they're supposed to be used we don't need an Archer episode. They could have done a lot with the one with the medieval shit but they didn't for some dumb reason.

They have two more dreams from Rin to adapt, they should use those dreams to convey his past better. And if they use Rin's dreams correctly why would they also use an episode to do his past? It doesn't make sense to do both unless they are going to cut out Rin's dreams in favor of an Archer episode.
>>
>>122534517
>Yes it was

Are you pretending to be stupid? Saber's performance was not affected by Archer's attack, it was the change in terrain. Archer only stopped the battle after Saber had already fought brilliantly in comparison to Fate and HF.

The anime version at least has Archer doing more effective stuff to him and has Rin fighting Illya, which was a much clearer deciding factor than the VN got.
>>
>>122534632
While I would like that, I just don't think it would be the best ending for Saber because she never gets her problem solved and would have to restart the cycle again anyways.
>>
>>122534672
Laying out vague hints of his past and then explaining it all in a full episode or even set of episodes works just fine and could arguably be more satisfying. Look at the Kerry episodes in Zero. A couple of hints here and there, and then two episodes delving into his story.
>>
>>122529587
But it will ruin the Gilgamesh X Illya ship. Despite his brotherly love for Illya, it's impossible for Archer to obtain Illya's heart like King of Heroes did in any way.
>>
>>122534723
Literally the deciding factor for what ended the fight was Archer. Saber didn't change anything other than job less. The Broken Phantasm was the game changer.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.