[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 83

File: jitsu wa aizawa.png (294KB, 532x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jitsu wa aizawa.png
294KB, 532x498px
I feel like this is one of the few harem manga where a harem end is more desired than not. Not to mention being an actual funny harem manga, which is rare on its own.

Alas, I want Aizawa to win.
>>
>>122499897
By alas, I mean as in "If anything else, where a harem end is not possible", then I'd at least want an Alien end. Mind you, every character has been fantastic, so I do not think the author will disappoint.
>>
>>122499897
Harem ending are cop out shit.
>>
>>122500306
>>122499897
There can't be a harem. They'll get their own Asahi in their own parallel universe.
>>
>>122499897
is that Tomoko?
>>
>>122500306
>not wanting to make everyone happy
Anon, please
>>
SHIHO'S

MOM
>>
>>122500789
n..no
>>
File: AIZAWA 4.png (44KB, 239x191px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AIZAWA 4.png
44KB, 239x191px
>>122499897
Aizawa is best girl
>>
>>122500770
As it should be.
>>
File: the cutest.jpg (413KB, 814x860px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the cutest.jpg
413KB, 814x860px
>>122500982
NTR when?
>>
File: 1356258883827.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356258883827.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>Latest raws
Is there no end to the sodomy?
>>
>>122501057
I just want some alium.
>>
>>122501102
Alium is old news. It's all about the brutal anal rape now.
>>
>>122500770
So the manga will diverge into various spinoff manga with different girl winning in each spinoff?
>>
>>122501306
I don't know if the author can deliver with that.
>>
>>122501306
More like there will be an arc with multiple universes if author goes this route.
>>
>you will never fall into her cleavage
>>
File: img000009.png (602KB, 899x1400px)
img000009.png
602KB, 899x1400px
>>122501566

remembering pictures helps
>>
File: dumpire zr.png (198KB, 243x892px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumpire zr.png
198KB, 243x892px
>>122499897
Harem end would be shit. The way it is written clearly makes it an Asahi x Dumpire x Alium as the best pairing.
>>
>>122500982
Nagisa was too best for this sinful earth.
>>
New chapter soon.
>>
File: jwww_c101.jpg (306KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jwww_c101.jpg
306KB, 810x1200px
The reason alium is so popular is because they completely missed building Youko's character for most of the story. There are more chapters about Aizawa until around ch.75, than about Youko and her relationship with Asahi.

Her whole vampire nature is only now being explored.
>>
>>122502462
>Even Oka is afraid
>>
File: densei pls.png (476KB, 903x1300px)
densei pls.png
476KB, 903x1300px
>>122502462
>He drops his juicebox

Is this the strength of Christmas Cakes?
>>
>>122499897
>harem end
Come on, dumpire has to win.
I like Alium too, and Mikan is best girl, but there is only one eromine and his heart belongs to the cool beauty.
>>
File: screwhead so cute.jpg (143KB, 500x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
screwhead so cute.jpg
143KB, 500x773px
>>122502480
>The reason alium is so popular is because they completely missed building Youko's character for most of the story. There are more chapters about Aizawa until around ch.75, than about Youko and her relationship with Asahi.

So you're saying Youko is the Haruna to Nagisa's Lala?
>>
File: 1425969916790.png (105KB, 433x426px)
1425969916790.png
105KB, 433x426px
>>122502462
>You will never be sensei's knight.
>>
>>122502530
Dumpire already won. The only thing left is more dumb funny things and rape
>>
>>122502462
How soon are we talking ? Like soon SOON ?
>>
>>122502480
She's more popular because she's better

They're both best though. I have long made peace with dumpire winning, as it was obvious from the beginning.
Now if Mikan or something won, that would be awful.
>>
> Implying Alium won't be Charismatic Pervert II
She may not win the Eromine, but she will win 90% of Earth's male population.
>>
File: akane smug.png (297KB, 781x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akane smug.png
297KB, 781x625px
>>122502462
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
>>
>>122502631
>Author of All you Need is Kill talking about Jitsu wa Watashi Wa
>Mentions that Alium is his favorite
>>
>>122502462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Il58Ln4cI
>>
>>122502596
Don't know, I'll be done with my part this morning.
>>
File: Bakangel cruel.jpg (115KB, 762x702px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bakangel cruel.jpg
115KB, 762x702px
>>122502685
>>122502631
I am glad for the introduction of Karen. She serves a similar plot role to Akane in the chapters so far, but in a very different fashion.
Akane was being overused. As great as she is, it was getting worn out. Having Karen around to alleviate some of that is a breath of fresh air while at the same time making akane fresher too.
>>
in this series all girls are best girls, but to me alium is a little more best then dumpire and mikan.
they all deserve to win, though.
>>
>>122502689
>>122502631
Tom Cruise's favorite too.
>>
>>122502752
>dem heels
>>
File: alium right.png (84KB, 317x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alium right.png
84KB, 317x320px
>>122502780
>>
>>122499897
>where a harem end is more desired than not
Isn't this one of the things /a/ complains like crazy? To be honest that would be just bad writing, not even good jokes would save the manga at that point. The MC is insufferable in the first place and everyone wanting his dick just makes it weird.
>>
>>122502462

MY SIDES ARE READY

for explode
>>
>>122502828
Harem end won't fit for this manga, but luckily the mangaka seems to have plans to pair the spares in most cases, like Mikan ending up with Okada and Sensei ending up with Sakurada.
>>
>>122502828
They're mostly socially isolated misfits with a secret they've only shared with one guy
That secret is why they only really consider him.
Mikan's just nuts
>>
>>122499897
>mfw people actually pretending that JwWw isn't a piece of shit harem

You're joking, right?
>>
File: img000020.png (524KB, 844x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000020.png
524KB, 844x1300px
>>122502827
That page is gold.

>>122502897
>That secret is why they only really consider him.
And half of them don't want his D, only Dumpire, Alium and Mikan.
>>
>>122502828
>Anyone wanting a Harem End

Even Wereslut is afraid
>>
File: baito.jpg (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baito.jpg
1KB, 100x100px
>>122502930
>>
>>122502930
Reply.
>>
>>122502780
even the teacher
>>
>>122502930
>mfw both this and Nisekoi are low level garbage with horrible obnoxious fanbases
>>
>>122502930

ok, I'll pick this bait.

Reply to post No.122502930
>>
File: Nisekoi strength.jpg (1MB, 1787x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nisekoi strength.jpg
1MB, 1787x1300px
>>122502974
You think I'm joking? Look at this shit

>>122502631
Look at that number of votes, it's fucking pathetic. Compare to an actual popular and good manga. Just ONE of the girls gets more than ALL CHARACTERS PUT TOGETHER for your shitty harem.
Are you so stupid that you don't think there might be a reason for that?
>>
>>122502930
This manga is not really that bad, it just really lacks a lot and relies purely on comedy. The MC is pretty fucking boring and the story is non-existant but the side-characters are the saving grace of it.

The fanbase managed to be even more obnoxious than nisekoi's thou.
>>
>>122502631
She's slightly more popular because she's loser.
>>
>>122503111
>the story is non-existant

Bizarrely though, it still manages to progress more than many other stories. Not sure how that ended up happening.
>>
>>122503067
You could have at least tried to say something of value as Nisekoi's art and quality being superior to this one.
>>
>>122503004
But Sakurada likes the teacher
>>
>>122502400
Mikan is so irrelevant.
>>
>>122503067
You mean retards like Y-san who waste cash for thousands of postcards to make their waifu higher then she's really popular?
>>
File: Alium it's okay.png (233KB, 636x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Alium it's okay.png
233KB, 636x315px
>>122503154
That's nearly 10% more popular, that is pretty substantial.
>>
>>122503250
Mikan has Oka. He just needs to start being serious.
>>
>>122503269
Not when 10% difference is 66 votes.
>>
File: Magical orange.png (455KB, 840x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Magical orange.png
455KB, 840x1300px
>>122503250
It's true. She's less popular than even Sensei.
It's funny since looking back she was clearly going to be the secondary girl/antagonist from the earliest chapters.
Then Alium was introduced and that was that.
>>
>>122503067
Jump has more readers than Champion? How surprising
>>
>>122502480
>The reason alium is so popular is because they completely missed building Youko's character for most of the story
The reason alium is so popular is because her moe factor is off the charts.

FTFY
>>
File: y-san waifu.jpg (7KB, 252x64px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
y-san waifu.jpg
7KB, 252x64px
>>122503254
>Jitsu wa Watashi wa will never have its Y-san
>>
And the day finally has arrived

> shitposters on JwWw

goodbye good threads. I´m sad now.
>>
File: alium blush.jpg (207KB, 776x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alium blush.jpg
207KB, 776x637px
>>122503390
>The reason alium is so popular is because her moe factor is off the charts.
>>
>>122503440
I's just one guy probably mad because of the last chapter of Nisekoi.
>>
>>122503440
Blame retards in Nisekoi threads who mention JWWW there.
>>
>>122503440
They always had a few shitposters, this is 4chan.
Normally it's about the art though.

The anime airing is going to make it MUCH worse though. Depending on how it plays out, it could take months if not YEARS to recover.
>>
>>122503485
I told Tarage to stop or at least take off his name when he did it.
It's wrong to kick someone when they're down like that.
>>
>>122503485
Haha, it was Tarage who mentioned it in that thread iirc.
>>
>>122503488
Late subs can save the threads.
>>
>>122499897
Sorry mate, unlike many harem leads, Asahi has been 100% dumbpire and has never wavered. Aizawa threw her chance away before it began.

Still best girl among bests. ;_;
>>
File: 1424910454868.png (46KB, 281x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424910454868.png
46KB, 281x395px
Threadly reminder that this series is exactly the same as Nisekoi and that the boring main girl will solely win despite all the win being distributed among the losing girls.

You're only reading for the ride. Dumpire wins, lol. Shitoge wins, lol. It's all the same.
>>
File: dumpire nice buns.jpg (365KB, 863x779px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumpire nice buns.jpg
365KB, 863x779px
Everyone agrees though that despite who you might favor, Dumpire is never less than Second Best, right?
>>
>>122503833
Mikan and Alium are canonically better girls, not that it matters since they're already out of the running.
>>
>>122503759
Both Chitoge and Dumpire are fine. Not boring and not worst girls.
Also the difference is that in Nisekoi there is backstory of keys, locket and unknown girl while in JWWW Asahi and Youko are parallel to her parents.
>>
>>122502510

>principal in background filming it

Love the details in this series.
>>
>>122503892
Without competition what's the point of a harem? Why even have other girls if they're going to die foreveralone permavirgins?
>>
>>122503759
But we already know Dumpire win, it happens around chapter 90 or 100.

Fuck off with your shitty harem.
>>
>>122503488
>Dumpire anime

Are you ready for the Kansai-ben, /a/?
>>
My favorite chapter is still asteroid chapter. What's yours?
>>
>>122503974
It's cliche, but the Burger Chapter is my favorite still.
Quite possibly the best way to recap a cast of characters that I have ever seen.
>>
>>122503974
The one where sensei has as murderous look on her face the whole chapter.
>>
File: rxDJC3p.png (97KB, 373x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rxDJC3p.png
97KB, 373x200px
The difference is:

Nisekoi=ROMCOM

JwWw=COMCOMCOMROM and more COMEDY


> tfw people don't see this
>>
>>122503974
Burger and Sensei's birthday.
>>
Unobscured charismatic pervert when?
>>
File: moe death.jpg (183KB, 674x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
moe death.jpg
183KB, 674x592px
>>122503967
>Kansai Bento
>>
>>122503974
(Un)Sexiness contest.
>>
>>122503974

Chapter 73
>>
>>122504031
that's not fair to alium and mikan. you're not even considering them as waifu-class characters.
>>
>>122504049
The world is not ready.
>>
>>122504059
Mah nigga.
>>
File: 011.png (1MB, 1224x1892px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
011.png
1MB, 1224x1892px
>>122503974
This one is pretty fun, too.
>>
>>122504059
Oh man, how could I forget about that one, it was amazing.
>>
File: 1424755058310s.jpg (4KB, 121x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424755058310s.jpg
4KB, 121x125px
>>122504082
Holy fuck.
>>
>>122500982
she was already best girl and now she's even better since she's normal size
>>
File: dumon the sexiest.png (397KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumon the sexiest.png
397KB, 897x1300px
>>122504059
I'm the Sexiest
>>
>>122504082

God fucking dayum.

>this will never be animated
>>
File: alium love inside.png (382KB, 887x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alium love inside.png
382KB, 887x1300px
>>122504177
Since her suit seems able to move even when she isn't in it, does that mean you could have a threesome with Nagisa and Robo-Nagisa?
>>
>>122504237

Nah, she just likes doing dramatic poses then popping out.

>imagine the alium doujins
>imagine the alium x wolfgirl/man doujins

Now get depressed knowing it'll be 95% faceless old men.
>>
>>122503947
It's not harem story, it's comedy.
>>
File: slutwolf pure slut.png (752KB, 771x841px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slutwolf pure slut.png
752KB, 771x841px
>>122504082
It's weird when you realize that Wereslut is actually a pure girl that just has issues trying to live up to her mother's name.
She's still a pervert, but she isn't a slut.
>>
File: alium yuri.png (496KB, 833x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alium yuri.png
496KB, 833x1300px
>>122504296
At the bottom of this page, we can clearly see the suit turning despite Nagisa being outside of it.
>>
>>122504031
More like
Nisekoi = HAREMROMCOM


JwWw=COMCOMCOMROM and more COMEDY (+harem)
>>
>>122504348
Maybe it's dongle controlled.
>>
File: dumpire daito.png (451KB, 905x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumpire daito.png
451KB, 905x1400px
>>122504367
I think it has a pretty large focus on Romance.
It just tends to do it in either a Cute or Funny manner.
the main exception seems to be Alium, who at times dips into SUFFERING
>>
>>122504237
Jeez, hopefully.
>>
>>122499897
>harem manga

This is more like a love triangle, isn't it? MC/Vampire/Alien. The rest are friends or friendzoned like Mikan.

Of course threesome best end.
>>
>>122504348
>#literallyshotsfired
>>
File: 1412960661487.jpg (229KB, 1320x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412960661487.jpg
229KB, 1320x980px
>>122504426
SUFFERING, you say.
>>
>>122502752
>>122502805
She's so tiny!
>>
>>122504488
SUFFERING

Dumpire suffers because of a misunderstanding because she's a bwaka
Alium suffers because she understands perfectly.
>>
>>122504435
Rest wasn't in the run.
>>
>>122504178
>>
>>122504542
>>122504488
Damn, what chapter are these?
>>
File: dumpire in short.png (8KB, 260x127px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumpire in short.png
8KB, 260x127px
>This manga
>>
>>122504588
Alium one is on the school trip, the dumpire one is a few chapters later.
>>
File: Granddumber horror.jpg (161KB, 854x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Granddumber horror.jpg
161KB, 854x636px
>>122504616
>People not realizing that Granddumber is best girl

Just because it is a harem doesn't mean it needs to be a part of the harem.
>>
>>122504589
10/10 only dumbpire can make it this cute
>>
>>122503440
> shitposters on JwWw
You say this as if it was anything new
>>
>>122504616
>Mikan
>relevant
>>
>>122504785

Mikan is going to end up with glasses bro
>>
File: screw orange.png (406KB, 509x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
screw orange.png
406KB, 509x742px
>>122504785
Eat shit, screwheadfag.
>>
>>122504835
Oka needs to step up his game.
>>
File: lights on.jpg (702KB, 2302x1130px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lights on.jpg
702KB, 2302x1130px
>>122504845
>>
>>122504915
Spoiler that shit man.
>>
File: 1400279635293.jpg (59KB, 500x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400279635293.jpg
59KB, 500x363px
>>122504835
>Settles for second best
>Spends the rest of her life regretting it so badly that she tries to change the past when she's old and bitter
>>
>>122504915
>Not using spoiler for an actual spoiler

Anon I know she is best but what are you doing.
>>
>>122504915
Son of a bitch, spoiled me blind.
>>
>>122499897
The artstyle is so fucking bad.
>>
File: 1423230648017.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423230648017.gif
168KB, 375x375px
>>122504114
>>
>>122505034
What the fuck was up with that chapter.
It felt out of place.
>>
>>122505327

Author probably realised that grandaughter fading from existence if either of the two most popular characters was a bit dark so hard to make it clear she's not in danger.
>>
>>122505421
Oh yes.
That would be bad, good call.
>>
File: raw-viewer.jpg (235KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raw-viewer.jpg
235KB, 847x1200px
>>122504915
>>
>>122505568
I honestly feel bad for Shimada.
>>
>>122502962
Rin a cute

A CUTE
>>
File: rented granddumber.png (584KB, 912x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rented granddumber.png
584KB, 912x1400px
>>122505768
CUUUUUUTE
>>
File: yukko grin.jpg (40KB, 733x646px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yukko grin.jpg
40KB, 733x646px
>>122502962
>>122505768
>>122505803
I love it when cute bwaka girls have that serious and earnest expression.
>>
File: oh god my heart.jpg (207KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh god my heart.jpg
207KB, 847x1200px
>>122505768
>>122505803
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Director is best girl?
>>
>>122505768
I wonder what happened to that anon who had Rin as his favorite girl because she reminded him of his Niece.
>>
>>122505903
I hate how Rin always seems to need to tag along with chapters focused on other characters, rather than getting chapters for herself.

At least her Rin and Shiho chapters are nice. I don't care as much for the ones she shares with Mikan.
>>
>>122505952
>Director

?

>>122505903

> that bwaka smile

Perfection
>>
How much longer until a chapter where they all get drunk on chocolate or something?
>>
>>122505768
Is Rin Kuudere-ish normally?
The way she talks and her normal expression makes her seem like she is more curt and serious.
>>
File: 16.jpg (325KB, 800x1128px)
16.jpg
325KB, 800x1128px
>>122506301
I think they've already done a chapter like that.
Maybe.
I don't know what the fuck is happening.
>>
>>122506301
>It turns out blood gets vampires drunk
>>
>>122506297
I mean Principal
>>
File: 1357578361725.gif (2MB, 365x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357578361725.gif
2MB, 365x467px
>>122506419
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
>>
>>122506431
>>122506301
>It turns out blood gets vampires horny
>>
File: dumon asshole.jpg (108KB, 460x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumon asshole.jpg
108KB, 460x345px
>>122506440
How did you get Director from that?
>>
File: bawkas.png (349KB, 629x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bawkas.png
349KB, 629x318px
>>
>>122506571
Is this finally becoming a horror manga?

I knew it was a matter of time with all the monsters.
>>
>>122506554
Not that anon, but principals are called "directores" in spanish
>>
>>122506571

> I've seen some shit.jpg
>>
>>122506600
There is even some death.


Of pride.
>>
File: dumpire the same.png (355KB, 852x1300px)
dumpire the same.png
355KB, 852x1300px
>>122506526
>It turns out blood gets vampires Hungry
>>
>>122503067
Dude Is the FUCKING SHONEN JUMP against Shonen Champion.

What do you think it would happen? Fucking retard.
>>
>>122506725
You know that this means the anime is going to be an under 2000 s2 never though right?
>>
File: alium bakangel.png (359KB, 852x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alium bakangel.png
359KB, 852x1300px
>>122506705
I wish that the feather had affected Nagisa's suit without affecting Nagisa.
That would have been funny, with the potential for further hijinks.
>>
>Feather of lust turns slutwolf into an embarrassed mess
Could this mean that her normal pervert persona is done without any sexual awareness, but rather with a childlike ignorance?

Could she be the purest girl of all?
>>
>>122504915
SPOILERS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
>>
>>122506600
>Is this finally becoming a horror manga?
For a comedy manga, it really knows how to illustrate fear.
>>
>>122506935
She only does it because she's scared her mother would steal her boyfriend if she wasn't perverted enough.
>>
>>122506780
Anime is different, usually if its done right it will not only bring notoriety to the manga and make it more popular (which is almost always the main reason it gets animated in the first place) but it has a somewhat even field with other anime series. A lot of series from small magazines have reached a good audience thanks to the anime I hope it repeats here but I wouldn't be surprise if the anime fails to take off and never ever gets a S2.
>>
>>122506780
Yowamushi Pedal is from the same magazine and it sells good.
>>
File: slutwolf shy.jpg (393KB, 645x950px)
slutwolf shy.jpg
393KB, 645x950px
>>122506935
She's a pervert, not a slut.
She acts like she does because her Charismatic Female Pervert mother.
So, yes, I guess she is secretly a pure girl.
>>
File: dumpire dumon ntr.png (515KB, 534x772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumpire dumon ntr.png
515KB, 534x772px
>>122507017
and NTR
>>
>>122506935
>Girls that seem like sluts but are actually pure

Is this not the greatest thing?
>>
>>122506571
The time has come for best maid.
>>
>>122507433
Now I want to see the girls other than Sensei as meido.

Meido dumpire
Meido aliumbot with meido alium inside

Imagine it.
>>
>>122507487
Speaking of Alium, how she get the clothes? She's always wearing the same clothes the robot unit is wearing.
>>
>>122507396
10/10 Best doujin.

Would re-read. Already do re-read.
>>
>>122507590
Maybe she sews them herself.
>>
File: 1417121590351.gif (489KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417121590351.gif
489KB, 300x168px
>>122507396
>That entire doujin
>>
>>122507396
>>122506935
So this series has a Pure Girl Delinquent AND a Pure Girl Slut?
Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>122505025
>>122505062
>>122505096
>>122506957

> this pic >>122504915 was posted in every JwWw thread
> anons complain about that

Welcome to /jwww/
>>
>>122508790
I had already seen it, but others may not have. As the series becomes more and more popular, we are going to see more people that had not seen it before. You should have put a spoiler over the image, especially as we are approaching that scene in the translations.
>>
>>122508790
it didn't have to be this way /j3w/
>>
>>122508790
It's fine. I'll just have to smack my head to some wall...
>>
File: Alium memories.png (439KB, 1022x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Alium memories.png
439KB, 1022x1600px
>>122509017
Best Girl Alium can help.
>>
>>122502462
Thank you underdog
>>
>>122505062
That picture as been posted for 3 month already or something man...
>>
File: Making alium hurt.png (449KB, 514x443px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Making alium hurt.png
449KB, 514x443px
>>122510884
I am aware, I was one of the main ones posting it back then.
That was when that raw was new however and we were far away from it. Now we are actually near the part of the manga where that happens.
In addition to this, the manga is gaining popularity on /a/. There are more people now that are reading it than there were back then, new people that have not yet been spoiled to the approaching chapters as much.
>>
Why would you care if Alium kisses him since you know she's already canonically out of the running?
>>
This manga has put me in a position where I can't be pleased. I don't want a harem end, but I don't want any girl to lose since I like them all. except mikan
>>
>>122511622
Because it's cute.
>>
>>122511622
Alium cuteness overflowing.
>>
>>122511725
>except mikan
I can't blame you.
>>
>>122511725
But only three girls were in running and you don't like one of them.
>>
File: 1424915739399.png (51KB, 219x237px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424915739399.png
51KB, 219x237px
Man, I had no idea this would catch on.

I remember the early threads
>>
File: wuss.jpg (72KB, 696x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wuss.jpg
72KB, 696x323px
I've just started reading it, but can you tell me whether the thousand years old loli wins?
>>
>>122515445
Yes, she gets all the cake she can eat.
>>
>>122515445
she's not even in the running, but she wins all awards by default
>>
>>122515445
Only 3 of the girls are into him, vampire, alien and orange.

Demon enjoys making a mess of things, but is essentially shipping him with vampire.
>>
>>122514613
I remember waiting for chapter 39 to come out. now it's just a distant memory
>>
File: 94.jpg (100KB, 481x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
94.jpg
100KB, 481x418px
>>122515643
>Ships Dumpire and MC
>Tricks Alium into thinking she's actually shipping her with MC instead
Pure evil.
>>
>>122516580
As weird as she is about it, she just doesn't want Alium to have any regrets.
>>
>>122517662
That went well.
>>
>>122517722
As much as this guy can draw some hilarious reaction faces his style is also perfect for heart-wrenching sadness.
>>
>>122504580
i need more jojo's references
>>
File: 1405544468824.png (448KB, 898x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405544468824.png
448KB, 898x1400px
>>122515445
She already won my kokoro
>>
>>122518751
>jojo's references

what?
>>
Ugh. Hound stop trolling dammit!

New chapter when I am able to typeset it. MAYBE later today.
>>
>>122519912
What time is it where you are?
Is this "today" going to be in 5-10ish hours or 10-72ish hours?
>>
>>122520519

More towards the later part, 10 hours. I don't know.
>>
File: awaken my masters.jpg (333KB, 857x645px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
awaken my masters.jpg
333KB, 857x645px
>>122519004
>>
>>122521377
>Not awaken my bakas
>>
Damn the last time I remembered to check this series there were like 12 chapters translated.
>>
File: AwakenMyBwaka.jpg (47KB, 532x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AwakenMyBwaka.jpg
47KB, 532x800px
>>122521543
Just for you anon.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 83


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.