[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started reading this manga because some anon made a thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: kingdom-4013753.jpg (308KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-4013753.jpg
308KB, 1200x888px
I started reading this manga because some anon made a thread the other day.

I tried the anime but the cgi just killed it for me I really can't understand the poing of making cgi anime , it's really bad(the only good thing was the opening).
So I went to the mango and it has me really gripped, I'm actually really enjoying it to the point I can't stop reading.

Why doesn't a/ talk about this manga ? did the anime killed it or smth? It's really famous in japan and sells a fucking lot too so I find it weird it's not popular here.

I'm currently in pic related chapter
>>
>>122365141
Are you really that surprised /a/ doesnt talk about this manga? It's not moeshit you fag. How NEW are you? you do realize /a/ has incredible shit taste?
>>
/a/ does talk about it, you newfag.
>>
>>122365141
It had daily threads during turnip farming season, the farmers tilled and tilled and reaped the manga til the soil was completely ruined.

We caught up, and it's just nowhere near as exciting when waiting week by week. It doesn't help that it's also historical, so waiting for 1 chapter a week + knowing the key plot points will happen = no interest.
>>
>>122367506
Maybe not reading chinese history to spoil yourself would work better. I do that
>>
>>122368359
>implying /a/ doesn't spoil the shit out of everything whenever threads are frequently made

How new are you?
>>
>>122369272
well when you notice people start talking about general li xin or the first emperor then you just stop. It's not that hard noticing when anons are talking about real history.
>>
>>122369314
How do you manually slow down your reading comprehension speed enough so that glancing at a sentence doesn't enter your brain? Seems like one hell of a useful skill on /a/ but I sure as hell can't do it right now.
>>
>>122365141
Lurk a couple more years, OP.

>>122367506
Haru turned half the historical figures into girls and/or magic ninja, though, so it's not like knowing history ruins it.
>>
>>122369388
It's called brain damage anon. Get with the times.
>>
>>122369466
Yeah but I want a controllable version. Would be useless as fuck in everything else, but god damn /a/ spoils me like no other and I don't even bother reading spoilers whenever it's a series I haven't caught up on.

>>122369460
Not really, the gender bending has no impact on what the characters do, and the god dancing is basically just ancient China's method of obtaining The Zone.

Here I'll show you an example if you wanna spoil yourself.

General Hanoki will survive the rebellion because he's the guy who offers his head years later for the emperor's assassination attempt.

While tension isn't gone since it's non existence in the current arc, a bunch of you would get hella disappointed if you didn't know.

Kingdom isn't like Ravages of Time. It's story telling isn't strong enough let alone clever enough that it can put a new spin on everything and make it work.

If Shin isn't fighting against the odds and the series isn't having a lot of build up towards MUH GREAT GENERAL shit and getting hyped up it's not very interesting on a weekly basis. This week's chapter is a great example, because it's all talking, which is Kingdom's weak point.

Just compare Sei's speech at Sai versus Shin's speech last chapter it's a world of difference, and the difference is simply due to the build up.
>>
>>122369735
I want every chapter to be either fighting or Kyoukai talking.
>>
>>122365141
the anime cg is not as bad after the first few eps
>>
>>122369784
I'd like that too, maybe add in a bit of Frenchman farming and mountaineering.
>>
>tfw we have to wait until the mother fucking Zhao campaign before a real challenge comes along because everyone knows Tou's gonna rape Han harder than the floor rapes Chad
>>
Xin has killed so many fuckers and has been so badass by this point that is hard to believe he will lose the "final" battle.

I hope hara changes that or gives it another perspective... If he ends up as a loser I'll rage like a motherfucker
>>
Okay, why the fuck does Tou look like an Enlightenment-era European noble?
>>
>>122369735
>god dancing is basically just ancient China's method of obtaining The Zone.
Highschooler pls >>>/out/
>>
>>122369947
The hell are you talking about? You do realize he conquers Yan/Qi with Wang Ben after his loss right? Hell he's so well off after the unification his descendents became emperors themselves and founded the Tang Dynasty which lasted 300ish years.

The only question is whether or not Hara decides to make Ousen rebel and serve as the last boss which he historically did not. Otherwise it's going to be one boring trip after Chu.
>>
>>122370003
>can't comprehend shonen manga tropes that have existed before manga
>telling others to >>>/out/

Fuck off.
>>
>>122370012
I don't think Ousen's final boss material on his own, honestly.
>>
>>122365141
The two sequels, Ravages and Choukakou are better.
>>
>>122370035
>manga tropes that have existed before manga
>>
>>122370052
Then it's going to be a very boring.
>>
>>122370035
>likening decent shounen manga to the bastardization of sports
>priestess dance to DURR ZONE
Elevate your taste highschooler pls
>>
>>122370068
I can't assume you even know what the word cliche means given how stupid you've been so far so I watered it down for you.
>>
>>122370095
>Homoball invented The Zone and is the only iteration of The Zone
>Not realizing The Zone has existed on a literary level before you were even born

Keep arguing newfag, at least you won't be held back a grade like you did when you tried to talk back to your teachers.
>>
File: 1307464829314.jpg (75KB, 523x442px) Image search: [Google]
1307464829314.jpg
75KB, 523x442px
>ch423
>ryofui starts talking about money
>at the same time C.R.E.A.M. comes up in my playlist
>>
>>122370108
I'm not even the guy you were talking to. I'm just nitpicking/shitposting because it's four in the morning.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.