[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate this. It gave me hope for life and now I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

I fucking hate this.

It gave me hope for life and now I feel like I gotta change something.
>>
That's exactly what the creator's intentions were.
>>
>>122363232
A girl like that doesn't exist, and you will never have a life like him.

There, I've broken the news of true reality to you and broken of you of your brainwashed illusion. How you choose to proceed from here is your own choice, and I leave you to it.
>>
>>122363313
What's the least painless way to kill yourself?
>>
There is no hope. Just find shit to distract yourself with and just accept that romance only exists in fiction. Unless you enjoy getting cuckolded, there's no reason to try to get 3D women.
>>
No decently attractive woman waits around like a sad sack for some loser to come sweep her off her feet. It doesn't work like that in the real world. If your life sucks, then you'd better lower your standards or just accept being alone.
>>
>>122363358
helium.
>>
Aria made me feel that way. I wish to be beautiful as well.
>>
>>122363232
Just means you're a closet normalfag, congratulations you literally deluded yourself into thinking anime was enjoyable for you and made it your central hobby thus ruining your chance at a "normal life".
>>
>>122363879
they add a little oxygen to the tanks now. you're just going to pass out and wake up groggy as fuck.

if you really want to kill yourself just get drunk and blow your brains out like people have been doing for centuries. if you don't have the will to do at least that maybe you should reconsider killing yourself.
>>
>neo-Venezia doesn't exist and real Venice smells like shit 24/7 and all the gondoliers are old men trying to fuck their charges
>>
File: DannaSleepSkip.webm (326KB, 592x666px)
DannaSleepSkip.webm
326KB, 592x666px
Ikagen ni shite~
Hoshii kedo~ Anata~
>>
Ignore those worthless feelings and start going to the gym

The gains will make you change something.
>>
>>122363879
>suffocating yourself

are you insane. it's pure agony. i would know i've done it and succeeded. filled with regrets.
>>
File: 1424141534425.jpg (29KB, 419x333px) Image search: [Google]
1424141534425.jpg
29KB, 419x333px
>>122363932
bullying is a bannable offense
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
The messiah Zyzz will guide you to true success, health, friendship, and true love.
>>
File: oJRFyNE.png (2MB, 956x1482px) Image search: [Google]
oJRFyNE.png
2MB, 956x1482px
>>122364638
I didn't know ghosts could use computers.
>>
File: idbEleo.gif (440KB, 445x325px) Image search: [Google]
idbEleo.gif
440KB, 445x325px
>>122364638
>way2spooky4me
>>
File: 2spoopy.png (748KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2spoopy.png
748KB, 847x1200px
>>122364638
Are you a skellington?
>>
>>122363985

>mfw I live in a state with retarded gun laws

Is it more riskier to kill yourself with a shotgun? I've read that slugs are the best type to kill yourself with, is that true?

Not that I'm going to kill myself or anything. Just curious.
>>
File: bf8 (1).png (260KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
bf8 (1).png
260KB, 358x310px
>>122364871
>can't admit that you want to commit suicide because you think it would hurt your Image
>on 4chan
>>
>>122364740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7Af6SO7q4
>>
>>122364638
FUCK OFFFFF
>>
>>122364942
That's not it, I just didn't want any one to feel bad thinking they are helping someone kill themselves, thus holding them back from replying with useful information.
>>
>>122365053
If that was your decision, I honestly would feel great if I were able to help you with your suicide plans.
>>
>>122364612
Its funny how i use to think that maybe if i lift too much or work out too much i might die of heart attack and finally die. Sadly it only made me get gains.
>>
>>122364871
Just use a garden hose to redirect your car exhaust into the cabin, take a bunch of painkillers with alcohol, and sit in your car until you pass out and die.

Or alternatively, don't kill yourself.
>>
>>122364979
are you scared of ghosts?
>>
Pff. Only losers have enough hope to think that death can improve their situation.

True despair means knowing that nothing can help.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.