[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I began reading Fate three months ago, now I'm on UBW.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: archer.jpg (67KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
67KB, 853x480px
I began reading Fate three months ago, now I'm on UBW.

Now I'm on day 11 and with all the hints I went to youtube to watch the OP again... and they aren't being very subtle with Archer's identity...
>>
You want a medal or something?
>>
File: archer9.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
archer9.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>
archer is actually shinji from the future, we all know this
>>
>>122257058
>I began reading Fate three months ago, now I'm on UBW.
Now that's some shitty reading speed anon.
>>
File: Bros.jpg (60KB, 837x465px) Image search: [Google]
Bros.jpg
60KB, 837x465px
>>122257058
Fate/Extra CCC Archer best Archer.
>>
I'm on day 14 right now of Fate and I kinda don't like how Gilgamesh just fucking shows up to be, what I'm assuming is, the final fight.

Judging from your OP pic, Rin's Archer looks like a Shirou that's seen some shit. I'm don't mind if it is and I just spoiled myself, I just want to see how they explain that shit.
>>
Subscribed.
>>
>>122257159
Does someone have more Shirou to Archer pics?
>>
Does anyone else want to lick archer's abs and let him fuck you?
>>
>>122257554
No you gay piece of shit.
>>
>>122257608
>implying I'm gay
>>
>>122257490
Just read the fucking VN.
>>
>>122257554

No thanks I'm not gay enough and he's not a famous enough hero to be worth putting up with it.

I can't even get off to the autosexuality aspect because I'm not Emiya.
>>
>>122257058
The OP was done years after the original release and was made essentially as fanservice before Ufotable took on the story properly. Up until that point they'd only done Zero.

I'm hoping the OP for the second Cour will live up to the ones they did for the Vita.
>>
>>122258007
I hope it will not be as horrible as the Vita OPs.
They absolutly shitty openings.
Especialy the HF one that spoilers the entire route in 1:30
>>
>>122258257
Well that was kind of the point. It was to see stuff that previously wasn't animated, animated.
>>
>>122257058
I went through Fate and UBW very quickly, they were fun.
But HF took 20 years out of my life, such a goddamn boring route, unbearable.
>>
>>122259887

>Fate
>Fun

It's virtually unbearable with a few exceptional scenes.
Saber Jobs like crazy, And Shirou is almost completely insufferable, too.
>>
>>122260268
You discover the VN with it, it also had some great moments and revelations, the stuff with Kotomine's church near the end of the route is pretty fascinating.
Still not as bad as the majority of HF.
>>
>>122260799
>the stuff with Kotomine's church near the end of the route is pretty fascinating.

That is the only truly good thing about the route. 80% of everything else is boring as fuck.
>>
>>122260907
another anon but i realy like the beginning of Fate with the Sakura/Rin interaction
>>
>>122261032

I guess seeing Sakura get snappy was nice, yeah.
>>
>>122261401
That was basicaly Rin botching her persuasion roll.
I also like the scene where they go to school together the next morning
>>
>>122261703

I have 2 enormous issues with Fate that almost killed my enjoyment of the route. Saber Jobbing and Shirou being retarded about whiteknighting her.
The other stuff was acceptable, sometimes good, but almost whenever Shirou was interacting with Saber it was bad because he kept talking shit despite his weakness and frankly, being really insulting. And Saber was generally weakened all the time after she jobbed to Berserker giving shirou more and more chances to go suicidally stupid.

I'll say though, the climax of their character arcs in the basement of the church almost made me forgive everything, it's probably my favorite moment in the whole series.
>>
>>122261967
meh Saber never stops jobbing.
And the best scene in F/SN is easily Archer vs Shirou
>>
>>122262174

The scene was great and all, but it wasn't as great a character moment for me. And Shirou's tenacity is admirable but it kinda felt like he was succeeding through plot armor just a bit too much there.

Also I'm kind of a Saberfag so sue me.
>>
>>122262275
>Saberfag

Disgusting.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.