[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cute moe Red Guard girls start their adventure of companionship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 20121103194720-0.jpg (309KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
20121103194720-0.jpg
309KB, 461x700px
>Cute moe Red Guard girls start their adventure of companionship, comradery and friendship.
>They come across a village, they spread the word of equality, friendship, love and help the villagers with whatever problem they have from helping to dig a well, to giving medicine, to sewing fields
>Walk about China singing revolutionary songs, playing in the forests and fields
>At night they camp under the stars and tell eachother stories about the new world that is coming, one of freedom and equality
>Mao has spoken how Women hold up the sky and radical feminism is at its height, the girls are coming to grips with this new found sexual freedom and their feelings towards each other.
>Every couple episodes, they will find a Capitalist reactionary in a town, a former landlord a former business owner, they will drag them out of the house to be mocked by the rest of the town, then the cute moe girls will horrifically beat them to death with bricks while laughing also making the children of the Capitalist pig dog join in.

Don't lie, this is the greatest idea for a semi-historical moe anime in existence.
>>
File: 99eae371ba66b9dc9a2d02bef292c021.png (845KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
99eae371ba66b9dc9a2d02bef292c021.png
845KB, 1000x800px
I'd say it's more likely that we get an anime about cute nazi girls doing cute nazi things than that.

Both would be cool IMO, but I would prefer the one with the nazi qts instead.
>>
>>122209579
Every episode would just be semi starvation as they crossed the great grass fields of western China forced to eat their shoes.
>>
>>122209851
There was not famine during the Cultural Revolution. You're thinking of the Great Leap Forward
>>
>>122209851
I'd watch that
>>
>>122209849
The thing is that Japan doesn't really view the Nazis as a "thing" that happened. They view the Nazis as just a regular german army, which is why anime like Hetalia, Germany literally has zero Nazi signifies.

From an actual historian Dr. Ada Palmer:

>...Hitler and the Holocaust are already so historically vexed and difficult to understand that Western nations who are culturally much closer to them and have a more direct understanding of the issues which led to them )such as antisemitism) already have a very hard time grappling with them, so it makes sense to me that in most Japanese treatments such things are sidelined in favor of those issues more directly rooted in Japanese and, more broadly, Asian culture. I recognize why many, including myself, are uncomfortable with how Hetalia romanticizes WWII Germany while completely sidelining the Nazi elements, presenting a generic military Germany indistinguishable from any other post-medieval war. I personally read this sidelining neither as apologetic nor as particularly considered on the part of the author, it is simply an historical oversimplification made easier for a Japanese author than a Western one by the fact that Nazism looms much less large in the Japanese historical understanding of WWII than in the Western understanding.
>>
>>122209579
How about a slice of life 'Rape of Nanking' with Japanese loli's terrorizing Chinese loli's?
>>
>>122209851
What about melting pots and pans to forge pots and pans, dying in border conflict with India and China and school trip/onsen episode to Comrade Pol Pot's agriculture paradise?
>>
>>122209851
Different era.
The Cultural Revolution came after a decade of prosperity and wealth. Mao thought the people were losing their Revolutionary edge and thus told the Youth to overthrow the old world and build a new one to their liking.

The Great Leap Forward was in the late 50s, the Cultural Revolution was in the late 60s and 70s.
>>
File: 1400905129878.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1400905129878.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>122210116

>Jews are butthurt because Japan doesn't demonizes the nazis as much as the West does

Top Kike.

Anyway, but we still don't have an anime focused around cute German WWII girls. Hetalia is about various nationalities.
>>
File: 1283193864234_4520_2831.jpg (157KB, 777x694px) Image search: [Google]
1283193864234_4520_2831.jpg
157KB, 777x694px
>>122209849
i hope so
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.