[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bokura no Hentai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1425568595888.jpg (400KB, 867x874px) Image search: [Google]
1425568595888.jpg
400KB, 867x874px
Oh shit, dude
>>
>>122096600
Not dude.
You must say "girl".
>>
>>122096629

I am a girl and often use it gender neutrally
>>
Been waiting for this chapter for a while. Feels good
>>
>>122097943

Indeed.

Parou is still as depressing as ever though
>>
Waiting for imminent Parou raping Marika yet again so I can dislike him more than I already do.

I just have this feeling that he'll say something along the lines of "If you want to be a girl, I'll treat you like one." He's a poor choice for Marika. Yes I understand that he himself was in a very unhealthy relationship but Parou a shit.
>>
>>122098800

I am waiting for Marika to get beat by pic related
>>
>>122098800
>>122099158
You two are monsters, Marika is to be protected
>>
>>122099339

Thia manga isn't sweet and positive
>>
>>122099339
You misunderstood my post. I like Marika. She's honestly a very sweet person. It's Parou that I dislike and I wouldn't put it past the author to have him possibly rape her again. Parou doing that to Marika really messed with her. Parou is a mess and he is not the better for it. At least Yui hasn't done anything terrible and has even protected Marika from Parou since he sees Parou as being bad for Marika.
>>
>>122099593
Why do you write "she"? He's a "he".
>>
Man, I've been getting worried we wouldn't see any more translations, this is the best currently running gender bender manga.
>>
>>122099710
Supernatural stuff aside I like Ame Nochi Hare more, but yeah, it's great.
>>
>>122099661

You literally haven't been reading the manga
>>
>>122099661
>inb4 someone saying that Marika is a delusional degenerate or muh crumbysomes

Don't start this shit. Take this to >>/lgbt/ if you want to be say that.
>>
>>122099661

The manga literally has three or four chapters about how it's wrong to call Marika a boy
>>
Does she have a benis?
A real girl has a benis.
>>
>>122096762
LIES. There are no girls on 4 chan, its only us neckbeard virgins.
>>
>>122100488
We're all little girls on /a/
>>
And here I was, thinking that 4chan was full of people who despised faggots.
>>
>>122101064
It's typically shitposters, /pol/tards, and /v/irgins crossboarders that are actually faggots for getting bent out of shape about this kind of stuff. For the most part yes, we do joke about gender but we're pretty okay with it. Heck the gender bender threads here rarely devolve into shit. If anything /a/ makes you gay.
>>
File: original.png (803KB, 1734x874px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
803KB, 1734x874px
>>122096600
Why did you edit out the thought bubble?
>>
>>122101531
>someone actually wasted effort and time doing this edit

Okay.
>>
File: yjYGiPY.png (137KB, 913x545px) Image search: [Google]
yjYGiPY.png
137KB, 913x545px
This character always puts a smile on my face.
>>
Traps are fine archetype but full /lgbt/ like this is cancer.
It's like yandere. Beautiful in 2d and beyond pd in 3d.
>>
File: 2.jpg (214KB, 913x545px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
214KB, 913x545px
>>122102019
>>
>>122099158
He's the "you are turning me into a fag so I'll beat you up" type.
>>
>>122099158
Just like in that Hourou Musuko doujin.

I like this better anyway, it's been done very well and doesn't drag as much.
>>
>>122102668
>you're turning me into a fag so I'll bully your dick and boypussy
ftfy
>>
>>122101817
I know, right? Why would you try to change what the character's real thoughts are?

Simply erasing their thoughts doesn't change the fact that the character is a faggot who perceives time passing by quickly.
>>
File: 1422041186640.png (230KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422041186640.png
230KB, 600x480px
>>122101452
It's pretty much all /pol/, both /a/ and /v/ used to be full to the brim with full homo faggots, trap threads reaching bump limit with virtually no trolling and nightly wishing to be the little girl threads. We even had a couple trap camwhores here on /a/, and they were well liked. And if you're not even oldfag enough to remember Danbo or Rin-kun then you get to say absolutely fuck all about how /a/ ever was or used to be by the way. /pol/ gave the stormfags that flooded here or may have been lurking and felt their opinion unwelcome amongst the majority, a soapbox and comfort and now they think they have the license to go on some crusade to eradicate DEGENERACY on motherfucking 4chan of all places; degeneracy is our bread and butter. And now these mouthbreathing troglodytes are all over the fucking site and it only takes a handful to shit up every fucking board as they relentlessly shitpost in every thread that doesn't promote their bronze age standards. /pol/ needs to get shitcanned and every poster globally permabanned.
>>
>>122100488

Women can be awkward virgins too
>>
>>122102747
>/pol/ needs to get shitcanned
It already did, moot's parting gift to the world from which he had taken so much.
/pol/'s state as a board is the reason that it's flooding everywhere else, they don't have a home and they're taking their time fucking off.
>>
>>122099158

Same kid?
>>
>>122102868
/pol/ has been flooding the rest of the site for a few years now, pretty much ever since it was made. /news/ was the same fucking problem and moot just brought it right back with /pol/. And it just keeps getting worse the longer it stays around because it's a beacon for these fucking idiots. More moderation is not shitcanning /pol/, I mean it needs to not fucking exist and the trolls need to get banned. Not just for a fucking week, forever, from the entire site, Snacks style.
>>
>>122102019

Her smile makes the word go round. Akane is best bff
>>
>>122103065
Have you not been watching? Captcha-less posting on /pol/ with legacy post timers, it's basically /z/ 2.0 now, /pol/ is dead and soon enough the retards that inhabited it will leave 4chan for the shithole reddit boards they came from.
>>
>>122096600

I understand Marika's dysphoria but I don't agree with her views on male school uniforms. Gakuran are gorgeous and dress shirts look cool.
>>
>>122103364
Too bad they're almost always made of cheap ass material, are super stiff, and itch like crazy.
>>
>>122103441

Fashion is painful.
>>
>>122103471
So is HRT.
>>
Not enough Yui, Yui is the best girl.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.