[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mushoku Tensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: goodbye_richard.png (205KB, 277x341px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye_richard.png
205KB, 277x341px
Its almost time
Is riujard kill?
Will rudi kill him?
Will he sacrifice his life for rudy?
Will he ever find out that he made up with eris?
How much suffering are we in for?
>>
are you retarded?
>>
File: p056.jpg (231KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
p056.jpg
231KB, 720x1024px
>>121905970
>Is riujard kill?
most likely yes.
>Will rudi kill him?
If apostle, which is looking like it.
>Will he sacrifice his life for rudy?
Tough one.
>Will he ever find out that he made up with eris?
Eris will follow rudi to battle, so yes. The question is will she stop him/ Ostred
>How much suffering are we in for?
Long time since last turning point; better get out your wifu hug pillow and cry like a bitch OP. Shits going to destroy you boy puss.
>>
>>121906395
you don't think the author is setting up a supard martyr in the form of richard?
>>
Anyone think that Rudi dying and the series ending might be preferable to a messy drown out ending with kubo level plot twist?
>>
File: TruthBrotherhood.jpg (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TruthBrotherhood.jpg
76KB, 640x360px
Aren't all the turning points usually involve hitagami appearing in Rudi's dreams or directly after? if that's the case wouldn't that explain lack of turning points?
>>
Why is the Magic Armor Mk I so fucking broken.
>>
>>121907002
It's shit compared to the fighting god armor.
And the only person who can even use it is Rudy. Everyone else would run out of gas in 5 minutes.
>>
>>121907002
Having a giant stone suit of armor moving at the speeds of King rank fighters in addition to emperor class magic that repairs itself and has a gatling gun would be hard to kill unless you are Orsted.
>>
>>121907002
>>121907045
Mk1 < toki < Fighting god amor
>>
>>121907139

all those < MKIII

git hype
>>
How far along are the translations now?
>>
I re-read the Nanahoshi's fate chapter 3 times and I still dont understand what happened.

She couldnt go to the other world because it would change the future? It doesnt make sense, I mean, I know changing the past might affect the future but how come the future is affecting the present?

I hate everything time-travel related, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>121907293
Her theory is she can't go back to Earth because Future Nanahoshi is still there in the future, and Past Nanahoshi going there would cause a time paradox.

And it annoys Pergius just as much. He hates the idea of the present being decided by the future and is trying to destroy that fucked up illusion.
>>
>>121907223
we catched up with the author m80.
>>
>>121906632
>If apostle, which is looking like it.
Running into Norn/Aisha was suspicious enough, but hearing a story about a Supard in a place that Rudeus had been living for several years in one day confirms it.

>>121907293
>She couldnt go to the other world because it would change the future?
It could be a fail-safe to prevent paradoxes. There was mention in an earlier chapter that some rules concerning summoning magic had been somehow determined in the past to prevent sentient beings from being summoned.

It is predetermined that she must exist in the future in that world. This would also explain why she doesn't age. It is odd that she could still die from diseases, but her body probably wouldn't rot afterwards.
>>
So.....take it this will me out next month ? Last preview was sent like a month before release
>>
>>121908941
the fuck? who are those people? i only recognize rudi on the far right
>>
>>121909461
The adventures of the ED mage Quagmire before school arc
>>
>>121905970
>sufering
shit now i'm convinced that Eris will die on the next turning point
>>
>>121909678
thanks for the fast reply friend

let me tell you a secret... i never had a gf before
>>
>>121908941
Okay...

Guys, I'm liking Rudi's growth so far. I hope he keeps that hairstyle once he finally grows into a handsome adult. It's not a kiddy silly haircut. I aprove. And I hope he gets his not so rounded father's eyes, but potato's aren't bad neither.
>>
>>121906906
Back to my point since osted is protecting him hitagami can't talk to him and turning points always invove talking to him
>>
>>121908941
im liking that archer
>>
File: what3.jpg (73KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
what3.jpg
73KB, 600x375px
Chapter when
>>
>>121905970
I don't think that dark twist would happen.
>>
>>121914482
Ruijerd needs to die for Rudi to get off his ass.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.