[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an anime or manga of the greatest NTR of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: iliad-1.gif (16KB, 374x547px) Image search: [Google]
iliad-1.gif
16KB, 374x547px
Is there an anime or manga of the greatest NTR of all time?
>>
>>121858419
>ntr

wat
>>
>>121858449
Really? You don't know that the whole Trojan War is started when Helen NTRs Agamemnon with Paris?
>>
>>121858419
But Achilles got Briseis back and Agamemnon swore that he never fucked her.
>>
>>121858463
Doesn't everyone in greek mythology NTR everyone with everyone?
>>
>>121858506
Pretty much. The Iliad is an epic because Agamemnon had the balls to do something about that traitorous bitch.
>>
>>121858463
You're confused. Helen NTR'd her husband Menelaus who was Agamemnon's brother.
>>
>>121858551
Yeah but he took her back instead of slaughtering her where she stood and still ended up getting killed by his bitch of a wife.

Dude just fought a 10 year war and sacrificed his own daughter because Artemis is a bitch. Can't the guy have a little R&R? Did she have to go all Lizzie Borden with a double-headed battleaxe?
>>
>>121858463
The Iliad doesn't cover that incident though. It only goes over the event of a few days of the siege of Troy ten years later. Closest thing to NTR within the Iliad is when Agamemnon confiscates Briseis from Achilles. (Which he later returns untouched.)
>>
>>121858551
You mean fight a bloody decade long stalemate that led to most of the Greek heroes dying, and only ended when Odysseus came up with the Trojan horse idea?

Odysseus, true hero of the Trojan War.
>>
Pretty sure there was a oneshot related to it
>>
>>121858656
i love the sheer amount of assmad he causes the gods, and the best part is he not only gives the lot their collective comppance, he still manages to get back and save his family from assholes.
>>
>>121858656

>get conscripted to 10 year war
>takes another 10 years to get back home
>his waifu rejects freeloading suitors during all that time

Odysseus had best girl.
>>
File: Head_Odysseus_MAR_Sperlonga.jpg (2MB, 1600x2130px) Image search: [Google]
Head_Odysseus_MAR_Sperlonga.jpg
2MB, 1600x2130px
>>121858656
>True hero
Y'know, I'm actually reading this for the first time in an unabridged form and I gotta say, I thought Odysseus would be more Heroic since theres a whole other in-depth story about him, but he's actually a gigantic asshole. A glorious asshole, but he's much less heroic then I imagined. Like I think in Book 3 or 4 Agamemnon is stalking the Achaen ramparts and complimenting all the Greeks who are ready for battle and yelling at everyone who isn't ready (even though word hasn't reached them about what they're even supposed to be doing), Anyway Agamemnon gets to Odysseus and is basically
>Odysseus, you and you're men are not ready for battle, you are a disgrace
>What the fuck did you just say to me you garbage commander, me and my men are literally standing here without a fucking clue what to do and then you come here and yell at us? I can't fucking stand you and your garbage conflict, most of us Generals didn't even wanna come on this shitty seige
>Good rebuttle Odysseus, I was merely testing you
Or something to that effect. Obviously I'm paraphrasing, but all I know is that his retort back was a really harsh burn and I was thinking to myself "Damn, Odysseus is kinda an asshole, isn't he?".After that I've started picking up on his dickishness more and more. Its cool, I didn't expect it.
>>
>>121858784
Not really. Odysseus only gets back because he has Athena on his side. And he is punished for his hybris with Polyphemus by losing his entire crew and not being able to return home for a decade.

In Greek mythology defying the gods is always punished. Look at what happened to Sisyphus, Arachne, Bellerophon, etc.
>>
>>121858463
It was Menelaus, not Agamemnon.
>>121858419
The Iliad doesn't really cover the cheating, but the absolutely brutal payback by the cuckold and his bros, which isn't usually a NTR theme.
>>
File: swandick.jpg (212KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
swandick.jpg
212KB, 600x857px
NTR or not, I'd watch the everloving shit out of an anime based on anything Greek myth. Knowing Zeus, though, I'd say it'd have to be a hentai...
>>
>>121858906
>A glorious asshole, but he's much less heroic then I imagined.
That's pretty much true for every greek hero.

To them the word hero had a bit different meaning than it does to us. To them, hero basically means glorious asshole.
>>
>>121858906
Don't forget that he pretended to be crazy in order to avoid having to go to war, so he was effectively a draft dodger. Though Palamedes showed that he was sane. And Odysseus then framed him for treason and arranged for him to be executed in revenge for that.

>Odysseus never forgave Palamedes for unmasking his feigned madness, and played a part in his downfall. One tradition says Odysseus convinced a Trojan captive to write a letter pretending to be from Palamedes. A sum of gold was mentioned to have been sent as a reward for Palamedes's treachery. Odysseus then killed the prisoner and hid the gold in Palamedes's tent. He ensured that the letter was found and acquired by Agamemnon, and also gave hints directing the Argives to the gold. This was evidence enough for the Greeks and they had Palamedes stoned to death.
>>
>>121858917
Didn't he piss off Athena during the siege as well, after Ajax killed one of her favorite heroes and Odysseus told her off when she came to exact vengeance?

>>121858974
Odysseus is this X2 given he's a sneaky clever asshole as well, not some ripped huge son of Zeus
>>
>>121858936
If it's about Zeus then Hera gets cucked all the goddamn time. Which is fine because she's a horrible, horrible bitch.
>>
>>121858419
I don't know about the Iliad, but the Odyssey was loosely adapted into Ulysses 31 by a Franco-Japanese team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPcYzS9W-c
>>
File: ourgodisanawesomegod.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ourgodisanawesomegod.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>121858906
I loved reading the Illiad for the first time.

>mfw Achilles gets his badass new armor
>>
File: Diomedes_attacking_Aeneas.jpg (47KB, 528x349px) Image search: [Google]
Diomedes_attacking_Aeneas.jpg
47KB, 528x349px
>>121858656
>Odysseus
I think you mean Diomedes
>>
>>121859107
As if Zeus wasn't a horrible, horrible dick.

Hephaestus is the God of cucks, though.
>>
File: haha.jpg (61KB, 380x299px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
61KB, 380x299px
>>121858906
>zeus odysseus you suck
>fuck off retard
>i was only pretending

even then, people behaved this way
>>
>>121859034
Yes, Athena did withdraw her protection for a time. However the fact that she later started aiding him again is the reason that Odysseus managed to make it back to Ithaca.
>>
>>121859168
Hephaestus did have revenge against Ares and his wife though.

>Hephaestus and Aphrodite had an arranged marriage, and Aphrodite, disliking the idea of being married to the unsightly Hephaestus, began an affair with Ares, the god of war. Eventually, Hephaestus discovered Aphrodite’s promiscuity through Helios, the all-seeing Sun, and planned a trap during one of their trysts. While Aphrodite and Ares lay together in bed, Hephaestus ensnared them in an unbreakable chain-link net so small as to be invisible and dragged them to Mount Olympus to shame them in front of the other gods for retribution.
>>
>>121859275
Yeah, but then Zeus told him to accept his cuckness and release them.

He did. And everyone laughed at him.
>>
>>121859297
Ares did pay a fine to Hephaestus for his actions though. So it's not as if he got away with it.
>>
>>121858504
>Implying AchillesxPatroclus isn't the OTP
>>
>>121859021
Truthfully I'd be pretty pissed too if someone put my infant son in front of my fucking plow while I was pretending to draft dodge. That was a dick move. At least Achillies tried to draft dodge in a way that wouldn't harm anyone, Palamedes put Odysseus' son at risk, which is by no way cool
>>
File: 1408852593320.png (186KB, 669x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1408852593320.png
186KB, 669x1015px
>fat ugly neckbeard gots NTR'd by Paris
Feels good
>>
Hades is my husbando.

He's a nice guy, pls don't bully him.
>>
>>121858551
>traitorous

Didn't Aphrodite make Helen fall for Paris?
>>
>>121859507

Was Persephone raped until she liked it?
>>
>>121858854
That was a translation error. The Odyssey probably took ten months, not ten years.
>>
>People arguing the Iliad isn't NTR
>Circe doesn't steal Odysseus for several years until he decides he really wants to fuck his old wife again.
>>
Didn't Odysseus start slaughtering the suitors when he got home after that archery contest? Hilarity.
>>
>>121859552
I'm pretty sure that one of the most well read epics of western lore wouldn't have an obvious mistake like that.
>>
>>121859165
Oh man believe you me, I'm having a blast. Even the unimportant shit is fucking awesome
>Diomedes bursting into flames and stabbing Ares in the stomach
>Hector telling off Paris all the damn time
>Paris being a suave little shit bouncing back constant abuses and being a smug asshole
>Big Ajax's duel with Hector and defending the ships
>BRING THE FIRE, WE BURN THE GREEK SHIPS
>Patroculus tearing through the Trojan army like they're bitches and killing Zeus' son
Thats about as far as I am right now. Achilles is about to get his armor though, so I'm fucking hype. Can't wait to see some Berserk Achilles tear through the Trojan ranks because they killed his husbando
>>
>>121859552
u serious bro?
It changes the whole story
>>
>>121859557
Odysseu NTRs Penelope all the time [usually after being mindcontrolled by sorceresses or godesses], but she still stays pure. Best waifu or bestest waifu?
>>
>>121859557
Platon pls go home, you're drunk.
>>
>>121859604
How the fuck does it take 10 years to make it from Anatolia to the Peloponnese?
>>
>>121859549
He never raped her.
He just took her on a date, forcefully.

He's not a very good talker, my husbando, but he's really nice when you get to know him!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.