[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your opinion, /a/, has there ever been an anime adaptation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

In your opinion, /a/, has there ever been an anime adaptation of a VN that is as good, or even better, than its source material?

Picture unfortunately not related.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>121686032
No
>>
Higurashi
>>
>>121686032
Mayhaps.
>>
>>121686032
VN's are for beta fruitcake faggots. With that said, yes, all of them.
>>
They just threw in everything from the source, blended it then called it a day.
>>
Shuffle.

Not sayin' the source was good or even readable. But the adaptation was mildly enjoyable-ish.
>>
Fate
>>
>>121686684
i still cringe every time i think about /wrist
>>
Ayakashibito has the potential to be a great adaptation even better than the source material.

>>121686684
This is a good answer.
>>
>>121686782
I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T USE MAGIC, AND EVERYONE WANTS ME TO USE MAGIC SO I DON'T DIE, BUT I WON'T USE MAGIC BECAUSE I'M HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'M NOT HUMAN, BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I'M HUMAN, SO THAT I CAN BE HUMAN AROUND EVERYONE, EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO I'LL JUST DIE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE OK?

OMG, MY BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF SO I SAVE HIM BY USING MAGIC, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO USE MAGIC, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE KNOWS THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE DOESN'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO THEREFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF TO MAKE ME NOT HUMAN EVEN WHEN I BELIEVE THAT I AM HUMAN, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NOT HUMAN, AND SO THAT I CAN JUST DIE LIKE A RETARD, JUST LIKE HE JUST DID BUT HE'S OK BECAUSE I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE STILL LOVES ME SO I'LL JUST GO SUCK HIM OFF NOW AFTER MY MUCH-HOTTER-THAN-ME MOM GIVES ME A HAIR CUT WHICH MAKES ME LESS ATTRACTIVE
>>
>>121686538
heh
>>
>>121686032
Steins;Gate. It isn't better than the VN, but it was a good adaption for the most part. Except the missing nae scene that is.
>>
Speaking of visual novels, when are they gonna remake clannad already. one of if not the best romance vn out there. Its just so ugly to fucking look at compared to modern stuff kike grisaia or ever17. Fuck this mspaint shit. Also fuck KEY. also, which girl does yuuji get with in the anime of grisaia? i might watch t after i finish the vn but if he doesnt get with a girl ill be fucking pissed. Also tfw makina is the implied true route by virtue of story material.
>>
>>121688721
They'll remake it once you finish high school, you underage fucking retard.
>>
Fate, Shuffle and Steins;Gate
>>
>>121688792
I dropped out of highschool 3 years ago
why do u think im on /a/
>>
File: UBW key 1.jpg (325KB, 1700x2199px) Image search: [Google]
UBW key 1.jpg
325KB, 1700x2199px
>>121686538
I'll hold my tongue until I see what they used the extra footage on the BDs for, but if all goes well, then this.
>>
>>121686032
S;G is the only decent and fairly faithful one.
>>
Milky Holmes
>>
>>121688721
Kill yourself. Stop watching shit encodes.
>>
Clannad. Got the point across in 60-80 hours less time.
>>
>>121689046
eh, anime had one of the worst girls. If Tomoyo had been the main girl it would have been better.
>>
F/SN so far is the only one that is doing a perfect 1:1 adaption not counting the things saved for the BD and the additional scenes they added.
>>
>>121686032
Amagami.
>>
>>121689123
How could anyone but Nagisa be the main girl if you're going to adapt the whole VN?
The anime did a fine job adapting the VN, best VN adaptation I've seen.
>>
File: 1419459011526.jpg (117KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
1419459011526.jpg
117KB, 525x394px
>>121689123
Don't make Nagisa cry. Your just mad he pick a nice quiet girl and not the bad girl. Key should have never made Tomoyo after.
>>
>>121689340
>best VN adaptation I've seen
Besides butchering 3 of the girls arcs? Also doing a piss poor job of explaining the dragon balls.

Not to mention they completely skipped one of them which makes the scene at the end where he has them all make no sense.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.