[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay you win, I like Gundam Reconguista. I hope theres a Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 20140809_reco01_resize.jpg (284KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
20140809_reco01_resize.jpg
284KB, 500x300px
Okay you win, I like Gundam Reconguista.

I hope theres a Season 2, will it be announced or what?
>>
Oh great, it's the /m/ongoloid shitpost power hour again
>>
>>121622437
>>121622495
Fuck off, noone's forcing you to post in these threads.
>>
>>121622353
Probably no season 2, but sunrise may make compilation films.
>>
The G-it lab leader last episode was stupid, but at least he plugged the hole he made.
>>
>>121622717
but theirs hope for new Mai-HiME series in the future
>>
>>121622353
I hope so, G-Reco is probably the best show airing right now and one of the best shows of the last 10 years.
>>
File: top klim.jpg (37KB, 415x259px) Image search: [Google]
top klim.jpg
37KB, 415x259px
>>121622863
That's not how you spell Fafner Exodus
>>
I don't. I dropped it on episode 19 because I couldn't take it anymore.
No regrets.
>>
>>121624021
I kinda dropped it two episodes ago because I didn't really see how they're going to round it all up so that it makes any sense at all, or how the end is supposed to be satisfying at all.
>>
>>121624361
I dropped it because I was bored to death by it. I've been fighting the urge hard since I hate dropping shows, but I couldn't take it anymore.
I have no idea where this story is supposed to go since they're just a bunch of crazy teenagers exploring space and that faggot Luin fighting them over and over again for god knows what reason.
Tomino is really too old for this shit.
>>
>>121624021
>>121624361
>>121624583
Oh look. More retards!
>>
>>121623460
Is this a new meme
>>
>>121625144
Oh, look. The Grecotard.
>>
Most likely the chances of a season 2 are impossible, i remember tomino talking about how much benefit there was in have a 2 cour series a while back.

Which has me so worried about this ending, i dont think the shiw ever got good but it got better at the very least, yet now all the sudden their throwing in the suppossed final boss pretty much in the last 6 episodes of the show, turn-A did the exact same shit by throwing in Gym Ghingham in the last 12 episodes but even with twice as many episodes to get fleshed out than G-reco's he was still a pretty rushed antagonist. like wheres that attahcment to the villains whether it be love or hate like i felt with char, haman, glemy, katejina, or that cunt sciroco
>>
>>121625182
No because Exodus is genuinely the best mecha in a decade
>>
>>121625245
exodus is good and definetly has a shit ton of potential but i wouldnt call it best of the decade yet, but I will admit watching the original season it really did feel a like a good tomino show if someone had cleaned up his dialogue more and didnt let him handle romance at all.
>>
>>121625245
Oh so it is a new meme
>>
>>121625306
>but I will admit watching the original season it really did feel a like a good tomino show if someone had cleaned up his dialogue more and didnt let him handle romance at all.
So SEED.
>>
>>121624361
>>121624583
You guys really are retards though. Episode 4 and onwards literally has the characters standing around spouting exposition dialogue at each other. If you couldn't even follow that, then I'm going to have to question your intelligence.
>>
>>121625409
I never said i dont understand it, though you just illustrated the absolute worst aspect of G-reco, is that dialogue is almost entirely empty exposition that amounts to nothing.

Show dont tell, G-reco is one of the all time worst offenders of not doing this. Tomino has always had abad habit of doing this but it was always contained enough that it didnt become insulting to the viewer, G-reco treats the viewer like an idiot even when its simple as fuck and gets so caught up in explaining itself that the plot and characters go no where
>>
>>121625182
Basically because NO ONE is watching Exodus people can say this, it doesn't really do anything new or anything wrong for that matter it's just superfluous for anyone who hasn't already watched the first TV series or the movie.
>>121625306
I found Fafner to be mediocre in every aspect. Same what you will about Tomino but he at least will make a show from him stand out.
>>
>>121625306
>but I will admit watching the original season it really did feel a like a good tomino show if someone had cleaned up his dialogue more and didnt let him handle romance at all.
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?
>>
enjoy your samefagging
>>
>>121625510
He's taking out his ass.
>>121625491
Why is it that people who criticize G-Reco have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>121625493
Well, if you enjoy Tomino's shows, then I'm going to have to question your intelligence.
>>
>>121625493
>Same
*Say
>>
>>121625493
>/a/ doesn't have any threads! No one is watching this!
Even the majority of the people in Fafner /m/ threads agrees
The last episode had the best mecha direction in years for example
>I found Fafner to be mediocre
So you have shit taste, good to know
>>
>>121625491
No. What Tomino does is have the characters explain the story via exposition dialogue. Actual characterization, development, and growth occurs subtly and requires actually piecing together scenes in order to convey the changes a character has gone through in his personality, logic, and relationships. These moments are not pronounced, but rather implied through dialogue, action, and reaction.
>>
>>121625554
You even quoted the wrong person. I'm definitely questioning your intelligence at this point.
>>
>>121625576
>Even the majority of the people in Fafner /m/ threads agrees
>in /m/ Fafner threads

You mean people who like a show think it's the best of the decade?!
>>
>>121625576
What a non-biased opinion you have there.

>The last episode had the best mecha direction in years for example
Top fucking kek
>>
>>121625622
I did not retard.
>>
>>121625678
>gets called out on shit samefag radar
>responds with "NO U"
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>121625491
You need to stop looking for so-called “real life” in fiction. Don't try to reconcile the fiction of facts with the facts of fiction. G-Reco is a fairy tale, so is Bleak House, so is Dead Souls. Madame Bovary and Anna Karenin are supreme fairy tales. A masterpiece of fiction is an original world and as such is not likely to fit the world of the reader.

The more vivid a new details in a work of fiction, then the more it departs from so-called “real life,” since “real life” is the generalized epithet, the average emotion, the advertised multitude, the commonsensical world.

And that's why G-Reco is a masterpiece.
>>
>>121625636
No one in GBF Try threads thinks it's more than a 7/10
You can like something and think it's just ok
>>121625674
Top fucking kek, waiting for your Majestic Shit/G-Wrecko reply
>>
>>121625711
Thanks for confirming that you are a retard.
>>
>>121625731
Wow, what the fuck, where did that poster even mention G-Reco or MP in his post?
>>
>>121625576
Just how the majority of the people in Ange threads think CA is the best mecha anime in years?
Just how damn near everyone on MAL and animesuki think A/Z is the best mecha anime in years?
Nope. There's just nothing that stands out about Fafner at least not enough to make me take anyone who considers it the best seriously.
>>
>>121625773
Because nothing come close anyway
>>
>>121625764
No, the gratitude should be mine. No one will take you seriously after a mistake like that.
>>
>Characters
For starters we have Bellri, an overpowered, incestuos idiot that delves into pointless angst that is completely avoidable and only serves to make a situation worse despite telling us he is a hero and a good protagonist. He ends up unlikable because he does nothing to further the plot or better himself and everyone will cheer when he'll die because he is such a shit.
Raraiya is a retarded little girl that only serves to be a plot device to make the show take a turn for the worse. She has no character outside of being a retard.
Mask exists to "fix" the plot and move it along. No character development and exits the show as he entered.
The side characters are boring stereotypes with no change, development, or impact on the plot.
The villains are one note, predictable, and boring with little motivations other than being mustache twirlingly evil.
>Plot
Muh energy resources. If you don't know what is wrong with this already, you are an idiot. But aside from that nothing happens or gets accomplished.
>Animations
G-Reco has terrible animation. It was fucking recycled "Swoop in and beam spam." The animation was rigged and sterile which made everything come off as slow and sluggish and creates a dissonance between the narrative and the animation.
>Music
Only the ED saves this shit one point when it is otherwise filled with bad singers and uninspired tracks.
>>
>>121625493
Yeah they're basically just saying that Exodus is good to spite A/Z and CAfags. It's not working.
>>
>>121625809
>hurr durr you quoted the wrong person
>but I did not
>hurr durrr
Okay.
>>
Go away /m/. G-Reco is shit and you know it.
>>
>>121625182
>G-Reco is not shit
Is this the birth of an epic new meme
>>
File: eyjp.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
eyjp.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>121625840
>>
>>121622353
>Terrible main character
>Bland and bad side characters
>Terrible writing
>Plot goes nowhere and does nothing
>Retarded clusterfuck designs
It's one of the worst and represents everything bad about mecha anime
>>
>>121625886
>>121625897
Retards detected. G-Reco is a masterpiece it doesn't have a single flaw. If you think there's anything about this show that isn't perfect it's because you're retarded. It's not only one of the best anime ever but one of the greatest artistic creations.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.