[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you give up on ever having a normal happy life with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1367533847616s.jpg (10KB, 249x166px) Image search: [Google]
1367533847616s.jpg
10KB, 249x166px
When did you give up on ever having a normal happy life with wife,kids,dog,car, a good desk job and a nice house?
>>
I can't remember ever wanting that.
>>
When I realized there were people stupid enough in the world to save thumbnails instead of the actual picture.

It's just, what's even the point you know?
>>
>>121613347
this

Also I was never into the whole girlfriend thing I don't know why everyone bitches about it
>>
File: laughing wage slaves.jpg (16KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
laughing wage slaves.jpg
16KB, 300x199px
>saving thumbnails
>>
>>121613323
Nice thumbnail faggot.
>>
>>121613323
>dog
>good desk job
>american dream
>applicable outside america
>>
>>121613411
how old are you? if you are 20+ like me and still not wanting. you r either incompetent or gay.
>>
File: 12.jpg (526KB, 2000x1328px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
526KB, 2000x1328px
>>121613323
Im here to save the thread op
>>
>>121613513
W-which are you, anon?
>>
>>121613459
even in america, shit job industry only wants seniors and people with 6+ years on experience, with an amazing portfolio and they're unreasonable as fuck so they want people who can design, program and do a bunch of other shit like handling multiple programs, all of them in just one package, ugh... this fucking linkedin job applications
>>
>>121613522
Kill yourself.
>>
when i realised all women were sluts looking for an easy life off the backs of hard working men

when i decided that living exactly the same way as everyone else (marriage, kids) was boring as fuck, and id rather choose my own adventure

when i discovered that marriage and kids is the ONLY thing women care about in relationships, and when they find out they have 0 chance of either with you, they'll leave you in a heartbeat

i have become more than a man, a silent warrior, the world needs me
>>
>>121613522
retarded dubs
>>
Monitors>friends or family. Thats why.
>>
>>121613323
>normal happy life with wife,kids,dog,car, a good desk job and a nice house?

Why are you implying that in order to have a happy life, you need those things?
It's implied to the youth in our society because that's what the adults were told THEY ought to have to be happy by their parents, and so on and so forth, because that's what kept people busy and happy back in the day.

Now a days, the older generations are refusing to accept the fact that their ideologies are no longer needed, are no longer necessary, and that their "work to survive", "capitalism for all", "be a good american" ways of life are not only damaging to the earth, but are almost entirely obsolete.
>>
>>121613637
/r9k/ pls get out
Your cancer isn't allowed here.
>>
File: lovepillow.jpg (86KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
lovepillow.jpg
86KB, 500x335px
>>121613637
>i have become more than a man, a silent warrior, the world needs me

Yes. How has the world survived this long without the aid of VirginMan?
>>
Haven't given up on having a normal life.
I'm hoping the anime and manga stuff is just going to be a period of my life, and I'm still young enough to change
>>
>>121613513
>Get gf
>date for 3 years or so
>She leaves me suddenly with no word
Man, I either I didn't love her or I love being alone more than I thought I would. I honestly don't miss it.

Currently working on my health, will be exercising in a bit just need to get some good shoes and a schedule down.
>>
>>121613323
when did you decide to use the same shitpost on more than one board anon?
>>
File: 1383801035955.jpg (29KB, 429x326px) Image search: [Google]
1383801035955.jpg
29KB, 429x326px
>>121613885
That happened to me. Except I was devastated and never recovered.
>>
When I realized how easy it was to lose all that.
>>
>>121613977
Job pls.
>>
File: 1311634143707.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1311634143707.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
I actually have a car, I don't really need it and it eats away at my autismbux but its about the only thing that gives me a remote sense of indendence.

Also Cats > Dogs.
>>
>>121613323
I was never in pursuit of those things in the first place.
>>
>kids
>wife
>job
Those things wouldn't make me happy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.