[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Log Horizon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

So is next episode is the last we'll see of Roe2, or does she return later?
>>
wow did everyone drop this already
>>
>>121608195
It is getting worse and worse, not dropping yet but not rushing for new eps anymore
>>
Actually they do an Anime Original End with everyone getting back to the real world, only to find out their physical bodies never left, a la SAO.
>>
isuzu song sucks, just wanna say it
>>
File: 1422778128792.gif (616KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1422778128792.gif
616KB, 500x281px
>>121608236
this
season 1 was so amazing and season 2 so meh... its unbelievable
So far Raid arc is the only thing i liked about Season 2
>>
>>121608362
Deen happened. Some people say that it wouldn't have mattered if it weren't deen but it really does. At this point i'm only watching becuase i really love the world and characters.

>>121608361
43rd Song is one of the coolest overskills/teachings imo. Deen fucked up when representing it on the anime, it was supposed to make it so that debris started protecting everyone affected by it.
>>
>>121609066
>Deen happened
not just Deen, the story and character progression got worse too
>>
>>121609066
I know the effects are supposed to be godly but it doesn't change the song itself sucks. I'd rather have another cover of S1 ending
>>
I hate to say this but I almost drop this show.

If it wasn't for Roe2 and Nyanta's scene and his 1v3 battle I will definitely drop it.

Isuzu's 43rd Song sucks balls so hard. Fuck you DEEN!
>>
File: AlQuenjeLuquenje.jpg (711KB, 1279x3599px) Image search: [Google]
AlQuenjeLuquenje.jpg
711KB, 1279x3599px
>>121609151
Most of it is that Deen does shit tier adaptations all around, not just the QUALITY animation. Some of it is that there's less source material so they're streeetching it out. The first season was doing what, about five episodes a volume? This time we're up to ep20 and we still haven't finished three volume's worth of material.

If you look at things like pic related, very little has changed.
>>
>>121609482
>Some of it is that there's less source material so they're streeetching it out.
>Condense an ENTIRE VOLUME in one episode while stretching the rest out just so they can keep stretching their favorite arcs

Truly DEEN'd.
>>
>Reminder the song is supposed to cause rubble to float and act as a shield for everyone
>DEEN doesn't even animate fucking pebbles and only makes a few of them glow jew
>>
I still like it despite the DEEN.

Or rather, I can feel how good the source material is, the show desperately screams to be given a better studio, but what can you do?

DEEEEN
>>
Isuzu song a cute
>>
>m-muh DEEN meme
Reminder that the Satelight season looked like steamed garbage.
But we can't let facts get in the way of our EPICMEEEEEEME right?
>>
>>121606645
she's gone for now just like Krusty and Kanami their out there but we have no clue what they've been up to.
>>
>>121609626
Are you shitting me,anon? Because that's DEEN even for Deen
>>
>>121606645
Dropped on ep. 12 but gonna jump back in. Is Roe2 Shirou with another body or a different entity?
>>
>>121610175
I don't get why people are so shitposty about >M-MUH QUALITY. The pacing is the big issue with the series.
>>
>>121609626
I was looking forward so much to the 43rd song. I don't even know why. It was obvious that DEEN would fuck it up.
>>
>>121610268
I wish this were not the case but it's true.
>>
>>121610175
Oh look it's DEENfag come to shit things up again and be in denial because he's a chubby chaser.
>>
File: Absolutely disgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely disgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>121610496
DDDDDDDEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!
>>
>>121610175
>he thinks it's an epic me me
>chortlingartifacts.tiff
>>
>song is shit
>doesn't even show what it does for the people affected by it

holy fucking shit are you kidding me?

after they OBSESSED over midget's teaching? I dislike isuzu but that was a fucking atrocity.
>>
>>121610850
Well to be fair, they straight up ignore Kanami's overskill and act like it never existed and made it seem like Cowabunga learned parallel plot on his own. So it's not like there wasn't a precedent even within the season.
>>
>>121610175
I really don't care too much about QUALITY. DEEN dropped the ball in terms of direction.
>>
>>121611438
>Kanami's overskill
'splain you're self
>>
>>121611523
>Compression Combo Kanami Chains a combo of skills by minimizing the time in between skills. When using a skill, rather than perform the same movements as the in-game animation, she uses another action. This allows her to compress skills and movements for massive damage.

Basically Leonardo sees Kanami's abusing Monk's short cooldowns, and realizes the world's mechanics can also play like Street Fighter, so he starts messing around with his own skillset and voila the most overpowered attack in the game because Assassins are #1 at damage.
>>
>>121606645
Regardless of how you think about the noob characters, their story and the focus on them fucking suck. I don't care about your shitty little adventure. I would have been perfectly satisfied with having one scene where they leave Akiba, one where they meet Roe2 and then maybe two with Nureha, that's about 4 scenes you can put in two episodes and boom, finished.
I want to know about Crusty, that chick in China, Nureha but I don't want to know about muh song and Oh no, people want to die go home instead of being stuck in a world they fucking hate. Stop shoving down those ideals down our throat and give me anything else really
>>
Doesn't season 2 just cover the worst sections of the LN?
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Season 2 is better than season 1?

Season 2's scrub arc has been the best arc of the entire series.
>>
>>121612371
I'm sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>121612371
yes
>>
>>121612371
You are the only one
>>
>>121612371
>Season 2's scrub arc has been the best arc of the entire series.
Literally brain dead, how are you even posting here?
>>
>>121614707
I dunno mate. But this arc is the only one thats made me actively watch log horizon as soon as it finishes downloading. Every other arc has been a 3rd or 4th show I watch that day kind of mediocrity.
>>
>>121612371
No, you aren't. Most people on /a/ right now is either really dumb or underage. I mean the kids are one of the best part of the series. Their character development so far has been great. People literally complain that they got too much character development. Well, fuck them. I mean this episode even have decent animation and quite a bit of good animation for 30 seconds and more Nyanta but the only thing they do is complain about Isuzu. Really? The staff that did S2 is the same as S1. You are actually one of the decent posters I've seen so far in the LH threads. Trust me, people who complain now wouldn't complain if LH is a show about a rock kicking ass with high animation without any character development. Just great animation and ass kicking action. That's it.
>>
I dropped S2 when Akatsuki was angsting. Loved the dungeon side, but FUCK that drama. Does it get better?
>>
>>121615435
If you hate character development and just want epic MMO stuff you shouldn't watch this season. If you actually care for the characters and want some of them to develop into something more than just a simple archetype. If you hate the scrubs, don't watch the 6 latest episode.
>>
>>121615547
Watch it if
> If you actually care for the characters and want some of them to develop into something more than just a simple archetype.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.