[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Durarara!! x2 shou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: itsalwayssomeonebad.png (580KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
itsalwayssomeonebad.png
580KB, 1280x720px
Why does Anri even answer her door anymore?
>>
>>121604179
maybe she's dumb
>>
The most heartbreaking moment in whole series.
>>
>>121604179
because she's polite
>>
>>121606112

she's certainly not very good at pattern recognition
>>
>>121604179
Typical Japanese politeness combined with the earlier realization that "This sword makes me kind of unstoppable at close range. I mean, fuck, a scary russian patted me on the shoulder and my living sword shivved him by reflex."
>>
>>121608290

not to mention she has all them thralls at her command
>>
>>121608326
I was honestly expecting the fucking hoard to come running from every direction in a mile radius when those bolt cutters were against her neck.

It seems like that wasn't necessary, however, because the Queen of The Motherfucking KnifeMind has this shit under control.
>>
>>121604179
I forgot how good this show is until I just finished marathoning the first season yesterday in preparation for catching up with the second today. Too bad the only way you can get the BD release for B/2 region is a special edition that's fuck-expensive.
>>
Can anyone explain to me how the 'entertainment seeking' twat Aoba somehow becomes a sort of chaotic evil asshat?

He's currently just the kid that scrapped together a forum and chat room, who clearly likes watching some of the chaos around it when people take things too seriously or far. All hiding it behind a sort of demure persona.

Does he break at some point and finally reveal he's somehow been manipulating things, because so far he doesn't come off as that bad. Just a soft spoken idiot that smiles when shit hits the fan whose somehow friends with half the cities paranormal. And somehow wants to fuck a sword, but can't come out and say it whilst trying to keep the persona up, or something.
>>
>>121604179
>Why does Anri even answer her door anymore?
A more important question: What the fuck happened with the (lack of) inbetweens this episode?

I liked the keyframes, sure, but I mean, come on.
>>
>>121609129
Korean animators were late.
>>
>>121608685
Same.

I hadn't watched Season 1 in years, but watching it again was great. Between the art, the characters, and the range of emotions, I really think it stands up solidly.
>>
>>121608552
Yeah, like seriously, she isn't in any danger at all.
>>
>>121609014
That's mikado, not aoba. Aoba is the blue haired cunt who pushes mikado over the edge.
>>
>>121609129
Seriously, this episode is a fucking slideshow.
>>
>>121613666
>>121609129
So it wasn't my internet connection. Good. Wait I mean, bad, BAD!!

Anyway who tasked Verona and Sloan to attack Anri anyway?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.