[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koufuku Graffiti Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: attempt.jpg (61KB, 748x379px) Image search: [Google]
attempt.jpg
61KB, 748x379px
Fucking failed at cooking
Need them nip square frying pans
>>
>>121560154
How the fuck did you fuck up so goddamn badly? Did you read or watch a single tamagoyaki recipe?
Nigga, you best add some fucking vinegar to neutralize your eggs next time you try, because YOU'RE FUCKING BASIC.

At least you're trying though. You don't quite need a square pan, but you'll want a smaller one. A pan too large (>10") gives you egg crepe things rather than tamagoyaki.
>>
>clueless retard who never cooked anything worth a shit before thinks he can cook something that probably requires some effort because he saw it on some anime
I bet you idiots run like Sonic and make anime gestures too.
>>
>>121560154
the trick is you have to start rolling it before it is even cooked.
>>
>>121560251
you shouldnt be rude to people on the internet
>>
if you're looking for a quick eat, I tried this and it turned out pretty good:

2 tilapia filets
2 eggs
1 cup of diced, skinned Idaho potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp of Garlic and Herb Powder
1 tbsp of Salt
1 tbsp of Pepper

fill up the pan with at least three tablespoons of olive oil. Add the skinned, diced potatoes and apply heat

Fry the potato cubes until they get nice a golden brown.

Cut up the raw filets as desired and throw them into the mix. Add more olive oil if necessary. You want them swimming just a little bit. Add some seasoning of garlic and herb.

Once the fish and potatoes are cooked thoroughly enough. Crack open an egg and dump the content s on two separate ends of the skillet and cook on a mid flame.

Don't scramble the eggs yet, let the whites cook for just a few seconds, then scramble them all together with the fish and potatoes while adding the salt and pepper (you can add more garlic and herb for extra flavor if you want).

Dig in.

I thought it was tasty for being one of my budget recipes. Would work well in a breakfast burrito.
>>
>>121560154
>Fucking failed at cooking
>Need them nip square frying pans
>>121560347
>the trick is you have to start rolling it before it is even cooked.
This.

When it is still soft, start rolling. It is like scrambled eggs in that if you wait for it to finish cooking, it would be over-done. Roll them as soon as you are able.
>>
>>121560154
Start simple. Watch Vamp-shogun's 3 minute cooking shows at the end of Astro Fighter Sunred. This is where I learned to like tarako spaghetti.
>>
File: 20150220_211354 - Copy.jpg (314KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
20150220_211354 - Copy.jpg
314KB, 1200x675px
How did I do /a/?
>>
>>121560154
Its really easy with a nonstick + oil + low heat

Its also easy with a skillet + a lot of oil + low -medium heat.

You probably had it on high OP many people can only into 1 mode of flame.
>>
>>121562094
overcooked and disgusting
>>
>>121560154
Add a bit water, also don't use high fire use the lowest instead.
I've succeed making it anyway.
>>
How of you niggers need to learn basic cooking skills and build a rudimentary understanding of how certain things interact on a chemical level before attempting some of this shit.

Alton Brown is a good resource for learning how to cook eggs anyway under the sun.
I see people overcooking eggs all the time.

I know trying things out is fun and helps you learn, but you wouldn't go into a chemistry class and just start mixing shit together in an attempt to make Coca Cola.
>>
File: 1422249353976.png (226KB, 400x511px) Image search: [Google]
1422249353976.png
226KB, 400x511px
>>121560251
>he doesn't run with his arms behind his back
>>
>on a chemical level
>>
>>121562316
Honestly, cooking starts with learning how to cook rice without a rice cooker. You'll learn how to deal with how much water rice needs to get your desired softness and you can't leave the flame of high.

I don't understand how people can burn eggs. Do most people really cook only on high?
>>
>>121562351
>2015
>Year of our lord
>Can't into avant garde molecular gastronomy
>>
>>121560154
This is adorable
>>
>>121560154
You need to use butter instead of oil.
>>
>>121562417
It's a simple beginner mistake until you realise that pans retain heat.
>>
>>121560251
Nigga it's eggs.
>>
>>121562417
>learning how to cook rice without a rice cooker.
You mean reading the bag of rice and following instructions? Wow, what a lesson.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.