[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Step 1. Get a summary here http://www.wtfismyanimeidea.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1423878691456.png (694KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1423878691456.png
694KB, 600x810px
Step 1. Get a summary here http://www.wtfismyanimeidea.com/

Step 2. Make it good

Don't let me down, /a/
>>
>steampunk fairytale anime with enraged armor-clad ghosts who scream 'ONII-CHAAAAAAN' so that they can challenge the merciless overlords

It's already perfect
>>
would The Flinstones work as an anime?
>>
>>121551856
10/10 would totally watch it.
>>
>>121551515
>Check this shit out, a fucking medieval sci-fi anime with cybernetic three-headed dragons who shoot energy beams out of their dicks so that they can fight their way to the top
I don't get it, what's the point of this?
>>
>STEAMPUNK MARTIAL ARTS ANIME WITH ALL-POWERFUL TIME-TRAVELING ANTHROPOMORPHIC HAMSTERS WHO SHOOT ENERGY BEAMS OUT OF THEIR DICKS
Change the hamsters to ferrets.
>>
ALTERNATE-REALITY ADVENTURE ANIME WITH MUTATED ARMOR-CLAD MONKS WHO FIGHT THEIR WAY TO THE TOP SO THAT THEY CAN GET SUPER FUCKED UP OFF SAKE

A close group of monks who drink all day and night have been forced away from each other, after the self-appointed federal government decides to play a game with their own people: each and every citizen must fight, with the incentive being that the last 250 alive will live out their life as royalty. To make things more interesting, every resident nationwide receives a dice locked to their biological code, which gives them both powerful armor and a random power when rolled (works once every two weeks). Naturally, the power has random drawbacks as well.

The show deals with loss and sacrifice. For example, when one of the monks is injured, they immediately (and quite foolishly) seek out a townsperson with some kind of a healing ability, leading them into a trap. They are only able to escape after one of the monks rolls the ability of suggestion (which comes with the side-effect of incredible exhaustion).

A fairly shitty write-up, but I figure someone has to kick off the thread.
>>
>>121551856

Bam Bam wrecking shit would be gold.
>>
>>121552422
and of course, I completely forget to explain how they are "forced away from each other". Whatever, others will do better than me anyways
>>
>poorly-animated mahjong anime with three-headed all-powerful vampires who challenge the merciless overlords so that they can fight their way to the top
Literally Akagi
>>
>EDO-PERIOD FIGHTING ANIME WITH TIME-TRAVELING SPIKY-HAIRED YAKUZA MEMBERS WHO ALL TRY TO GET WITH THE SAME DUDE SO THAT THEY CAN SHOOT ENERGY BEAMS OUT OF THEIR DICKS
A bunch of Yakuza learn of an ancient monk who can teach you how to shoot energy beams out of your dick if you sleep with him. In their quest to learn this move of ultimate destruction they must go back in time to the age of the samurai. It's Yakuza vs. Samurai with energy dicks.
>>
> BET YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A FUCKING
POORLY-ANIMATED DRAMA ANIME WITH ENRAGED RONIN WHO SUMMON THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

Actually, I think I have.
>>
>It's a fucking poorly-animated drama anime with spiky-haired armor-clad ninjas who get trapped in a virtual simulation so that they can escape from the shadow realm

Pretty sure that Yugi-oh arc where Kaibi and Company are trapped by his other other half brother is exactly this premise.
>>
>MEDIEVAL MECH ANIME
Ignoring the rest of the premise and keeping this. It starts off as an arms race of superior armor that ends in massive medieval mechs that are piloted by dozens of people and operated entirely by mechanical cranks and levers.
>>
File: swordgirl.png (583KB, 1000x909px) Image search: [Google]
swordgirl.png
583KB, 1000x909px
>IT'S A FUCKING TRIPPIER-THAN-A-BAG-OF-MUSHROOMS SPORTS ANIME WITH PSYCHIC SEXY SAMURAI WHO COMPETE TO GET INTO THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL

Good-looking middle school students compete in a samurai-themed sports festival (archery, kendo, naginatajutsu, etc.) to get into a prestigious academy. They secretly sabotage each other's efforts with their psychic powers, causing bizarre rifts in the fabric of reality.
>>
>Bet you've never seen a fucking post-apocalyptic martial arts anime with sexy spiky-haired aliens who all try to get with the same dude

Pretty sure some variation of this is released every single fucking season.
>>
>ALTERNATE-REALITY FAIRYTALE ANIME WITH ARMOR-CLAD SKINLESS NINJAS WHO START TERRORIZING JAPAN SO THAT THEY CAN COMPETE TO GET INTO THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL

How exactly would this work?
>>
>FUTURISTIC ADVENTURE ANIME WITH THREE-HEADED TIME-TRAVELING SUPER-DETECTIVES WHO SHOOT ENERGY BEAMS FROM THEIR HANDS SO THAT THEY CAN POWER UP THEIR SECRET TECHNIQUE. IT'S THE BEST FUCKING THING I'VE SEEN IN YEARS
Steins;Gate but with three-headed detectives.
>>
>>121552958
>>
>futuristic fairytale anime with mutated psychic dragons who get trapped in a virtual simulation so that they can ride robot dinosaurs

Ghost in the Shell + Evangelion + dinosaurs?
>>
>>121551515
>chibi mech anime with armor-clad time-traveling dragons who get trapped in a virtual simulation so that they can fly through space.

Masterpiece.
>>
>POST-APOCALYPTIC MYSTERY ANIME WITH AWKWARD PERVERTED ZOMBIES WHO SAVE THE WORLD FROM DEMONS SO THAT THEY CAN GET SUPER FUCKED UP OFF SAKE

Is there anything else someone can say to this
>>
>>121551515
IT'S A FUCKING 90'S-AS-FUCK MARTIAL ARTS ANIME WITH SKINLESS ARMOR-CLAD DRAGONS WHO FLY THROUGH SPACE

I would watch it.
>>
File: 1413186270862.gif (2MB, 547x310px) Image search: [Google]
1413186270862.gif
2MB, 547x310px
>EDO-PERIOD SCHOOLGIRL ANIME WITH ARMOR-CLAD CYBERNETIC PIRATES WHO GET TRAPPED IN A VIRTUAL SIMULATION SO THAT THEY CAN AWAKEN AN EVIL DEMI-GOD. IT'S PRETTY HOMOEROTIC

It writes itself.

A band of cybernetic pirate school girls attempt to awaken and an ancient, evil Japanese demi-god from his magically induced slumber placed upon him by the monks who defeated him hundred of years before. They encounter a problem when the find his tomb sealed by a computer system installed by the monks of today, which will only unlock the tomb once those opening it have completed a computer simulation proving that they can defeat the Demi-god as he was in the era he originally appeared: The Edo Period.

Upon entering the program they find they cant be killed but can't leave either. The evil demi-god has corrupted the simulation and made it his personal playground. He's also a Rance-like character who loves to fuck bitches and as such he's always attempting to do lewd things to the girls and the AIs inside the simulation. The girls eventually start going insane and embrace the yuri after being stuck in the simulation for what seems to them like thousands of years but in reality has only been about 2 hours in real world time.

It would be a comedy and wouldn't really play up the "I Have No Mouth and I must Scream" aspects of the simulation. The Demi-god would become your favorite character due to his hilarious antics and peversion.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.