[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck is it possible that a lame and weak character like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: I could use a hand, Kirei.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I could use a hand, Kirei.png
1MB, 1280x720px
how the fuck is it possible that a lame and weak character like shiro defetes gilgamesh??? gilgamesh defeted rider and saber in fate/zero and wrecked most of the shit in fate/stay night. he is supposed to be the storngest of heroes
>>
>>121451474
ASSPULL
S
S
P
U
L
L
>>
>>121451474
>>121451609
>???
>storngest
>vertical text
Fuck off
>>
>>121451474
Because Gil underestimated Shriou and was toying with him until Shirou came out on top. Gils overconfidence killed him.
>>
>>121451474

Been over this a gazillion times

a) UBW is literally the hardcounter to GoB in close combat since its faster
and
b) Gil is a douchebag who always underestimates whoever he is fighting and does not use his trumps
>>
>Shirou
>Lame

Nigga what? Shirou would get himself killed to save your bitch's life.
>>
>>121451474
Because he's a pompous ass whose main power (Gate of Babylon) got hard countered.
>>
We've gone over this
over
and over
and over again
Gilgamesh is an idiot
He let his pride get the best of him
And he lost because of it
Is it good writing? Maybe. maybe not
But that's the reason
>>
>>121451474
If Gil actually prepared, he could kill Dr. Doom.

But Gil never prepares because fighting doesn't interest him. Being a hedonist interests him.
>>
CIS.
>>
File: trigger warning.jpg (103KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
trigger warning.jpg
103KB, 900x563px
How many times do we have to have this thread?
>>
>>121451474
Because he sucks, he just has a huge number of projectiles.

When faced with an opponent with more he loses.
>>
The same reason why Archer didn't splatter Shirou across the battle ground with just a touch when they fought, Plot induced stupidty covered up with bad attempts at trying to be deep. It's the same reason why Saber was able to fire off her excalibur in Fate/Zero all dramatic and cool like. They even had time for her gal-pal to ratter off that ridiculous descripsion of the move even through by logic not only should she of not known that about Saber but she shouldn't of had any idea what it was. Bitch can't even drive a car nor use a cellphone for gods sake!
>>
>>121451769

Roughly 1674887 times
>>
File: 1417967361835.png (70KB, 265x234px) Image search: [Google]
1417967361835.png
70KB, 265x234px
>talking about a faker
>not talking about the King of Heroes that put that mongrel into his place in Fate/Extra CCC

http://youtu.be/tCpnLJGW_NM
>>
>>121451474
>50 shades of bait
>>
File: mHp5Imx.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
mHp5Imx.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>thread derails into powerlevels
As usual. If that shitty author was clear in many instances, you wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit

>Shirou takes 7 lives from Berserk with a shitty sword
>FUCKING DARK SABER TAKES ONLY 2 or 3 with Excalibur
>>
>>121451785
I am pretty sure you are retarded
>>
>>121451822
>king of heroes
>owned by the worst class, berseker
>asspulls a spaceship but still loses to berseker
>loses two HGW even though his master cheats

King of Pushovers
>>
>>121451932
I hope you didn't take DEEN's UBW adaptation as what actually happened.

I mean. Fuck. He didn't even use UBW.
He called forth UBW, and was all like "This is my magic etc etc", but then he just traced Caliburn and fought Gilgamesh one on one while Gilgamesh just picked a blade and didn't use GoB.

How could they have messed up so bad?
Shirou summoning UBW made squat of a difference in DEEN's adaptation.
>>
>>121451474
It's an eroge. You sure you're not inserting? I am. But even though I insert, I still see the flaws and weaknesses of the MCs I insert.
>>
>>121451474
>???

Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>121451474
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>121452159
https://archive.moe/a/thread/87974581/

Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>121451474
Literal plot armor.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.