[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 20140907012558_ntYmT.png (900KB, 1000x786px) Image search: [Google]
20140907012558_ntYmT.png
900KB, 1000x786px
Saber has:
>Dragon Mama Core
>Avalon
>Rhongomyniad
>Excalibur
Under her belt, why was she nerfed so badly? Infact why where all the servants nerfed badly? This was supposed to be an all out war.
>>
Because of the circumstances of her contract, she was only summoned with what she had at the time?
>>
>>121422448
Blame the Grail. It just cannot stand up to it's sempai the mooncell.
>>
File: Gray.png (1MB, 562x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Gray.png
1MB, 562x1496px
Can Grey kill servants?
>>
>>121422831
Saber is to blame for never fulfilling her contract with the world.
>>
>>121422856
It's super effective on Vlad at least.
>>
Please stop, we don't know wall to wall generals.
>>
KING OF CUCKS
>>
Both Avalon and Rhongomyniad was separated from her after that faithful battle. She only has Excalibur at the end.
>>
>>121423037
There is a Fate thread here at pretty much any time of day anyway. And usually not one.
What's the difference?
>>
>>121423245
Forced generals are never good. Just let things happen naturally.
>>
>>121423245
Because when generals become routinely posted at the end of the previous thread's life, the general becomes cancerous. It's best to let these threads occur naturally. Then, the threads usually start with a topic, rather than existing only for the sake of it.
>>
>>121423303
Isn't this a natural general? How could it be unnatural? For it to be unnatural, moot would have to make it, or a terrorist would need to say "Make a Fate general, or I will blow up this baby".
This one was made by the people posting in it.
Now if you said that contingent of generals gets too stale, I could understand you, but I can't make your arguments for you.
>>
>>121423468
This one's better.
I think it's fine as long as it doesn't go for longer than, say, 10 threads in a row.
It most likely will end soon anyway.
>>
>>121423470
This general was only created because the last one was dying. OP's question was asked and answered last thread.
>>
File: 1422883444478.jpg (200KB, 901x983px) Image search: [Google]
1422883444478.jpg
200KB, 901x983px
>>121423511
OPs are largely not related to the Fate thread's contents anyway. Like picrelated, if not even worse.
In fact, threads in general quite often become disconnected from OP after some time.
It's just how 4chan works. Or maybe how /a/ works. If it were a bit slower, it would probably be less prominent.
>>
File: truth hurts.gif (700KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
truth hurts.gif
700KB, 500x284px
Why did she have such a shit taste in men? Why did he have such a shit taste in waifus?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.