[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know there's only one volume out so far, and I know there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1AurO4H.jpg (339KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1AurO4H.jpg
339KB, 1057x1500px
I know there's only one volume out so far, and I know there's no word of anybody planning to scanlate it, but I think it's pretty safe to say that Strange Fake is the best installment in the Fate franchise so far.
>>
Someone translated certain segments of the manga. No idea if he's planning to do the rest as well. I loved the old LN and especially the masters and servants. It's also good to see a different setting for once.
>>
>>121362955
It's because Narita is a much better writer and understands Nasuverse better than Nasu himself.
>>
>>121365988
So long as he doesn't get bogged down in the bullshit rules or cooking that shouldn't be to hard.
>>
>>121362955
>I know there's no word of anybody planning to scanlate it
But it is scanlated. What it is not is translated (yet).
>>
>>121365988
The Fake War is already better and more consistent with the setting than the events of FSN. The rules laid down in the original VN get bent or broken all the time anyway, so Narita did the smart thing by using as a premise that everything about the ritual is fucking broken in Strange Fake.
>>
I love the Black Death and coma girl.
>>
>>121367465
That's the point. The Fifth War was supposed to be as illegitimate as possible.
>>
File: Fakerider.jpg (80KB, 500x760px) Image search: [Google]
Fakerider.jpg
80KB, 500x760px
>>121367611
Yeah, Not!Sakura and Pestilence Ghost look like they'll be cute together.
>>
>>121362955
Why is the brown loli in a wedding dress? Is she getting married?
>>
>>121367611
I'm partial to Caster. He seems hilarious from how scummy he's described to be.
>>
File: 234.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
I don't know OP, Kate/Starry Night was far superior.
>>
>>121368174
She put on something pretty for meeting Gil for the first time. I'm guessing she's poor and had to loan something expensive as a courtesy to the Servant, the dress being the fanciest thing she could get her hands on.
>>
Is anyone but the Sheriff even fighting to win the war? Everybody else seems to prioritize other shit.
>>
>>121367611
Personally I am looking forward to the antics of Berserker and his friend.
>>
>>121369599
Of the Masters in the war, only Orlando and Ayaka appear to be concerned with actually winning. Tine wants to win, but that's to get all these goddamn wizards of her people's dirt lawn. Berserker and Ayaka's Saber also want to win, apparently. The rest are mostly busy with personal vendettas or friendship adventures.
>>
>>121369865
Jack seems pretty bro. As a Berserker, he somehow makes for a better assassin than most Assassins, including the version of Jack the Ripper that was an Assassin.
>>
>>121370262
I can't believe that Nasu didn't give Lolijack a top hat and/or even a great coat.
>>
>>121370374
Nasu didn't handle that character design, did he? I thought all he did was give the green light to somebody else's design.
>>
>>121370090
So what's wrong with that Ayaka? Is her hair similar to Archer's or she's just different from Prototype one?
>>
>>121371151
Her personality is supposedly closer to how she was portrayed in School Life, which I haven't read so, I can't really say I know what that means. I think she's supposed to be a brunette in Strange Fake, but it's hard to say without having seen an official colored illustration. Her hair is sometimes black and sometimes brown in official artwork anyway.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.