[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's been 3 years now since /a/ refugees made a thing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ks.png (559KB, 1200x683px) Image search: [Google]
ks.png
559KB, 1200x683px
So it's been 3 years now since /a/ refugees made a thing, Katawa Shoujo.

Has /a/ made anything else since then?

Also, 3 years have gone by and you didn't even notice.
>>
>Also, 3 years have gone by and you didn't even notice

I prefer not noticing. I was pleasantly surprised by the demo years ago, but the full game was awkward and the community that came to surround it is terrible.
>>
>>121342727
I still don't understand why this piece of shit blew up on every site everywhere.
>>
>>121342727
>3 years have gone by and you didn't even notice.
nigga i notice every day but i don't come here to shitpost about it
>>
>>121343154
>4chan made a game about fucking cripples xDDD
>oh wait its actually serious ;___; feels
>>
No, now fuck off.
>>
I hate faggots who read KS and think it's the best VN ever. Likely because it's the first and only VN they will ever read.
>>
>>121342727
We tried, we tried a lot.

It looks like exile is a must to work on something.
>>
>>121343255
It's better than any other western-made project at least, not that there is to much of that either. The only thing that comes to my mind is that german pedo VN where the lolis look like little goblins.
>>
>>121342727
>3 years now
>the general in /vg/ is still going
>#2612

why
>>
>>121343348
You're forgetting all those Kickstarters that fell apart after a year.
>>
>>121343348
I don't see why you would limit yourself to western VNs though. So many fan translations exist for reasonably decent VNs, yet KS-fags rarely venture beyond KS. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>121343255
And to be honest, from what I've seen translated so far, most VNs are full of shit. KS was far from the worst one I've read.
>>
>>121343369
Man i wonder how many threads lolgen or sc2gen had over the years
>>
>>121343455
Depends on what you've read. I know there's a shitload of /jp/sies who will despise any work that gets a translation. I don't give a fuck either way, since I read moon, but it's hilarious to watch.

That being said, most top-tier VNs can't compare with most top-tier actual books, but who cares.

>>121343369
It's probably the only thing they have stoking their wills to live.
>>
>>121343431
>KS-fags rarely venture beyond KS
actually people in ksg used to post their own infographics with like 15~ of their favourite VNs.
>>
File: 1381884625955.jpg (17KB, 261x260px) Image search: [Google]
1381884625955.jpg
17KB, 261x260px
>>121343722
Oh? And how would you know that?
>>
>>121343722
I'm not actually sure if that's better or worse, the idea of KS-fags having read more than a couple of VNs and still deciding to blogshit over in /vg/ about it.
>>
>>121343154
It was entirely a viral account of "LOOK WHAT THOSE PERVERTS AT 4CHAN MADE"

Which makes me mad that the devs kept trying to downplay the involvement of 4chan, because it never would have gotten so popular if it hadn't been associated with 4chan.
>>
>>121343348
Analogue: A Hate Story and Hate Plus are better than KS and they were made by one person as opposed to like ten.
>>
File: bitches in kenji's business.png (93KB, 196x321px) Image search: [Google]
bitches in kenji's business.png
93KB, 196x321px
I liked it.
It's not the best but it's alright, I really enjoy the music.

Yamaku Man and Bromont will never grace us again with story threads.
>>
It was ok, I just wish most of the routes had lived up to the promise of the prologue.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
I personally enjoyed it. It was good for what it was, but then again I'm not an avid reader of VNs or other forms literature for that matter
>>
>>121344680
>Analogue: A Hate Story and Hate Plus are better than KS
go back to your gender studies class where no one has any taste
>>
>>121345175
This. KS is literally the best thing ever made.
>>
Pretty ironic when you consider /a/ and 4chan in general's current choice of insult is making fun of the mentally handicapped.
>>
/a/ liked it for a while, then it was found by the other sites on the internet and turned it something disgusting that /a/ just didn't want to associate with anymore.
>>
>>121345237
Cuck doesn't refer to the handicapped.
>>
Shizune is best
>>
>>121345243
>and turned it something disgusting
I think fans on this site had something to do with that as well. Does anyone have all those screen caps of people talking about how they cried for days after it, and how it made them love again and shit?
>>
>>121345291
Don't forget "I LOVE YOU RIN TEZUKA" on YouTube (it's been taken down).
>>
>>121345276
I think he's referring to autistic.
>>
>>121345237
>making fun of the mentally handicapped
But there is no one in KS that is mentally handicapped other than perhaps Misha.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.