[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post ideas for anime/manga Got any ideas for anime/manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

ITT: Post ideas for anime/manga

Got any ideas for anime/manga you'd like to share?

I got mine.

>最大のフランス語教師 (THE GREATEST FRENCH TEACHER )

>An ex-Japanese delinquent who served in the French Foreign legion returns to Japan to serve as a French teacher for a prestigious preparation school. However, he ends up becoming a French teacher in Class F, dubbed "The worst class in Japan". Any student who has failed more than two subjects will be sent to that class and thus the class is filled with delinquents and those who have given up any hope of succeeding in school.

>Despite that, Keijima-sensei will not give up any hope and does his best to make his students excel not only in French but also in life. It's "GTO" meets "French in Action" as you will be educated with conjugation, subjunctives and grammar in this amazing and heartwarming battle manga.

What do you think?
>>
>Teaching French
>Japan

They can't even learn proper English.
>>
>>121244997

French is easier for Japanese people since they don't need to pronounce the end of the word.
>>
File: 038_K037.jpg (836KB, 1400x1650px) Image search: [Google]
038_K037.jpg
836KB, 1400x1650px
My Girlfriend is a Dictator.

Basically MC is dating tsundere who's a dictator of another country.
>>
File: 1396877987195.jpg (66KB, 620x526px) Image search: [Google]
1396877987195.jpg
66KB, 620x526px
>>121244877
>>121244997

Nice dubs
>>
Shounen battle manga:

In the future, humanity has discovered that human brainwaves are able to influence quantum randomness on a tiny scale, and have built devices to amplify this effect. This is humanity's greatest gift, being the only thing that stops the future from being predetermined. The powers in this manga would all have to be within the realm of physical possibility, but can be extremely improbable, such as influencing the movement of air to form a blade, however this would use up energy and the air making up the blade would cool. The effect of this probability influence would diminish with distance, and the user would have to understand exactly what they're doing scientifically, but most importantly strong emotions will create a stronger influence due to more brain activity. Story arcs could involve genetically modified humans who don't need amplifying devices, and the final arc would be a guardian of the universe's will who doesn't like the fact that humanity can change the predetermined plan the universe has laid out, and in the final battle all of humanity unites with their thoughts to defend our species.
>>
>>121245482

10/10

Would read
>>
>>121244877
I would watch it OP, just to hear japanese butchering french.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gPOnCuxVtg
>>
>>121246137

And yet Japs speaking French is still better than japanese speaking English.
>>
>>121245482
bretty good. I'd like it better if it focused on the "luck" and randomness aspects rather than the science though. It's sounds a lot like raildex.
>>
>>121245079
Problem is the middle of the word.
>>
Uncensored hentai
>>
>>121246650
Basically I imagined a series that couldn't be "Frodo'd", since a lot of shounens end up with powers that are on a completely different scale and shit like that.
>>
>>121244877
Are you french ?
>>
>>121246938

Nope.

But i live in Montpellier, France.
>>
>最大のフランス語教師 (THE MAXIMUM FRENCH TEACHER )
>>
>>121244877
repostan from a while ago

A 15 year old boy named Shunya is living a normal life alone. His parents are almost never home, as they do lots of work overseas. One day, he hears his refrigerator start talking to him. Soon after, his refrigerator has transformed into a cute girl named Reizoko (冷蔵子). At first he's uncomfortable, but soon realizes the convenience of being able to retrieve his favorite frozen and refrigerated foods from her whenever he wants. Eventually, she'll go on to save the day at the school cooking contest, or perhaps be used for medical emergency organ transport in a disaster. Either way the pair will fall in love after years together, and they'll have to deal with all of the prejudices that people have against refrigerator/human relationships.

The manga would follow them over several years as they grew closer, whereas the anime would focus on a shorter time span.

Act 1: My Refrigerator is a Cute Girl!?
Act 2: Shopping with Reizoko!
Act 3: Coolest Girl in Class: Reizoko's School Life Debut!
Act 4: Cook-off!
Act 5: Sudden Attack! General Electric's Offensive!!
Act 6: Death by Blood-loss!
Act 7: Sick!
Act 8: Defrosting by the Pool!
Act 9: Frozen Kiss!?
Act 10: We fly Haier together!
Act 11: Meet the Parents!
Act 12: Anniversary!
>>
>>121247057
>THE MAXIMUM FRENCH TEACHER
I actually think I like that better.
>>
>>121247057
>>121247147
>LE MAXIMUM FRENCH TEACHER
>>
>>121247112
What would Reizoko's parents be like? Does she even have parents? Does she enjoy having things put inside her?
>>
>>121246996
Thats even worse, how can you live with yourself. How can you live surrounded by that language ?
>>
>>121247565
Never really thought about her parents. Maybe it would be one of those bullshit 'girl suddenly appears' kind of things.

>Does she enjoy having things put inside her?
I guess she wouldn't make a big deal out of it. She's a refrigerator, after all.
>>
>>121247112
Does she turn back into a refrigerator when he needs to take things in or out of her?
>>
>>121247848

because France is 3rd best country for international education.

Low to zero tuition fees, Cannes Film Festival, Monaco F1, beautiful scenery and best manga scene in Europe makes Southern France an ideal place for me.
>>
Cool /int/ thread.

Sage and report.
>>
>>121248055

But people are discussing manga here.
>>
>>121248030
Also both niggers and muslims. France got worst from US and EU.
>>
>>121248210

But the French Muslims also have decent taste in manga compared to Bonglanders.

Pretty much 95% of violence and socioeconomic problems in France is due to the War on Drugs just like America. Religion is just an excuse especially when the Charlie Hebdo shooters are known to drink and wear bikinis. And those same shooters were also caught in a drug raid a few years ago, ehich explains why one of them works for Al-Qaeda (aka the biggest opium dealers in the market) and the other works for ISIS (Captagon dealers of the highest order).
>>
>>121244877
>>121248055
>>121248122
checked!
now mine.
>>
>>121244877
>Why Can't My Singles Be That Popular?
This is the story of an indie singer who gets her big break and does a song for an upcoming popular anime. Despite the show's popularity and good reviews for the single, it flops horribly. The series follows her story as she prepares for her next single, another anime tie-up, which the record company is pressuring to be a success.

>>121248030
The Monaco Grand Prix takes place in, well, Monaco, which isn't in France but a separate, independent country (though it's next to it and might well as be part of it given the close relationships between the two).
>>
>>121248817

It's still Southern France though.
>>
The misadventures of a group of loli hippies in the early 1970's, who are attempting to travel across the country to get to a music festival.
>>
>>121249485

So Rolling Girls+K-On! then?

Good idea.
>>
>>121249485
That's a plot for a doujin, not an anime.
>>
>>121244877
I would love to see/read a story similar to that of Gate, but one in which around 2 or 3 gates appear in international territory. Then many countries go in setting different control zones and carving their own colonies in the other world. Also, the countries in the other world would be divided by race, and not all ruled by humans, like in Gate.
I know this is nothing original, but to me, this is perfection.
Also, the main character could be whoever I don't care what country, but his group or unit, would preferably be multinational.
>>
My brother is American?

Follow Motoko, an 8 year old girl from Japan, as she is brought to live in America following the death of her mother and American stepfather.

She's never met Eric, her step brother, who has eighteen years on her. But now, her only relative left, she has to put her trust in him to raise her.

What she doesn't know is that Chuck is a special forces soldier in the US Army. And that he doesn't speak a word of Japanese, nor does she speak much English.

But now Motoko has to learn to live with the bitter cold of a Michigan winter with an ever present language barrier and a guardian who doesn't know much aside from an army life he chooses to leave behind.

As he helps her try to overcome tragedy and learn to live in this strange new land, she helps him adapt back to a more normal life. With a fair amount of frustrated google translate.

SoL/comedy/drama

Episodes include proper burger cooking, enrolling at a new school, firearm safety, and getting a puppy.
>>
>Alien World: Working Title

An anime about political intrigue in Earth's first space colony.

Earth is on the brink of total collapse. Resources are scarce and Climate change has reshaped national boundaries. Pleb nations are about to revolt. A new potentially habitable planet is discovered relatively close to earth. It could be reached within half a century travel.

3 separate missions are planned. 1st Wave consists of 5000 or so terraforming engineers and surveyors. Their mission is to identify a suitable place to start a colony. They try to survive in temporary shelters while they build infrastructure to start self-contained city domes.

2nd Wave leaves earth 4 years after the first. This is the main laborer wave that consist of the bulk of engineers, scientists and construction personnel. They are mostly from military forces from all over. Their role is to arrive just after the basic colony infrastructure is completed and expand the small city dome into 3 separate city colonies for the final wave.

3rd Wave is the families of the 1st and 2nd wave plus other important personnel who will arrive 5 years later to inhabit the world.

At least, that was the plan.

(Contd...)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.