[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

morality of being a lolicon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: 1375764965000.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1375764965000.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
I'm curios what does /a/ think about cute lolis? as you can probably tell i am a lolicon(not particularly proud of it thought). I only bring this up because I rarely hear any reasonable arguments as to why it is bad to fap to lolis. all i really get form people who hate lolicons is "eww why would people fap to something like that your gross" but no one seems to use any sort of reason to back up their statement. like i don't see how it is immoral to fap to them, your NOT a pedophile if you do this because the problem with being a pedophile doesn't lie in having an attraction to little girls the problem lies in fact that you mentally scar them for life. and to all the people who say its makes you rape little girls well that's not entirely false but just because you have a desire doesn't mean that you have to act on it so i would say that it may play some part but ultimately you are in control of your own actions so if you rape a little girl YOU did it not whatever influenced you. also i heard an interesting argument today someone was saying the liking little girls may jsut be what your into just as some people are gay and some are strait (I'm not trying to imply that being a lolicon is some sort of sexual orientation just trying to say that you cant really help it if that's how you feel that's not wrong you didn't choose to feel that way).

I'm interested to see what people think of this and interested to her about any reasons why it would be bad to be a lolicon
>>
>>121231652
I don't really care what you jerk off to if you're not touching any real kids.
>>
File: 1405388534939.jpg (14KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1405388534939.jpg
14KB, 403x403px
>>121231652
>2D imaginary images
>morality

tl;dr any of it. Moving on.
>>
I'm not reading all that shit but there's nothing wrong it.
They're not real people.
>>
File: 1385750436121.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1385750436121.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>121231652
>>
I read the first sentence. As long as it doesn't cross over into 3D you're fine.
>>
>>121231652
There's a difference between a pedophile and a pederast.

A pedophile is attracted to children, and while this is seen as abnormal, you can't put them away because feelings aren't against the law.

A pederast is someone who actually preys on, molests and rapes children, these are put away and/or killed depending on locale, because they are a net loss for the community's well being.
>>
>>121231652
>I'm not trying to imply that being a lolicon is some sort of sexual orientation
It kind of is though. You just can't act on it for moral/legal reasons.
>>
>>121231868
>pederast is someone who actually preys on, molests and rapes children

interesting, didn't know about this, thanks
>>
File: 1352788718078.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1352788718078.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
People aren't moved by reason or "arguments". If they find it wrong you'll be ostracised. Stop asking for tolerance, human aren't like that.
You can't see it but I'm pointing and laughing at you, OP, for having interests I'm unfamiliar with. And you're a fag. Cordially, -society-
>>
If murder in fiction is acceptable, then so are lolis.

That is, of course, if you think liking 2D and 3D lolis is the same. Which it isn't.
>>
>>121231970
>various glocks

kek
>>
>>121231652
>Whats /a/ opinion on loli.
Even a newfag that has been here one week would know the answer.
>>
>>121231652
You know, it would help your case if you knew what a pedophile was.
>>
Well first of all no one is being made a victim like 3dpd videos. Which would probably fuck up that kids mental health. Second the way most loli's are portrayed through the art is similar to what normal men are attracted to anyway : youth, cuteness, hips, thighs, puffy vulva, perky small beasts which can all be found in adult women. Women in particular are very very hostile towards the idea of men liking young women for a variety of reasons you already know like jealousy and not understanding what men are sexually attracted to. So to me it seems natural to like little girls.
>>
>>121231868
>you can't put them away because feelings aren't against the law.
thats kinda wrong though.
its very possible for a psychiatrist to say you are a possible threat and need to be locked up/ put on sexual offender list/ etc, without you actually doing anything.
>>
File: laughing kaiser.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing kaiser.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>121231970
>10 moist nuggets
>tactical cocaine

Every fucking time.
>>
File: 1422534307950.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422534307950.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>121232291
>So to me it seems natural to like little girls.
Please follow us
>>
What if I only fantasize about having the loli as my daughter, helping her deal with whatever issues she might have and watching her grow into a fine young woman, who makes her old man proud and sometimes visits him?
>>
Read Usagi Drop, you'll get your answer.
>>
>>121232636
Wait, is she a Senior Airman, or a Staff Sergeant?
>>
>>121232769
>>121232663
>>
File: lolipolice2.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lolipolice2.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
>>121232779
You don't need to know. You're going to prison anyway.
>>
>>121231868

Either way I wouldn't want to be called a pedophile let alone a pederast.

Let's just say we like fun sized girls
>>
>>121231652
There's nothing wrong with using lolicon as an outlet. In fact, lolicon would actually be preferable to 3D stuff because at least then you can fap guilt-free knowing that no actual kids were harmed. At the end of the day it's just drawings.
>>
>>121232769
But wasn't the ending slightly different?
>>
>>121232636
I want to touch Shiho.
>>
>>121232779
>Wait, is she a Senior Airman
She's a police officer, anon. Police officers aren't airmen.

She's a Senior Airman.

Chair force a shit.
>>
I'd say people who are attracted to moeblobs are far more suspicious than lolicons. They're essentially attracted to the mentally handicapped, after all.
>>
>>121232852
What for, Ika? Liking lolis isn't a crime.
>>
File: 1501-yaranaika.png (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501-yaranaika.png
57KB, 800x800px
>>121231652
>mfw season 3 coming this year
>>
>>121232937
That is an interesting question you raise. What is worse, being attracted to children, or the mentally handicapped?
>>
>>121232291
Thats because you're a lolicon
I ain't disagreeing though
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 176x106px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 176x106px
>>121232933
>Police officers aren't airmen

Tell that to the stripes on her chest! She's neither of pic related.

>Chair Force a shit

Oy fuck you too buddy. Which branch?
>>
File: rin à l'envers.jpg (1MB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rin à l'envers.jpg
1MB, 1122x1600px
>>121232943
It is....IN CANADA!
>>
>>121231652
>"eww why would people fap to something like that your gross"
in what context exactly does this come up in conversation?
>>
>>121233249
when talking to normalfags
>>
I'm not against lolicon but i have tried to think about several reason about why would be wrong about lolicon.
About atraction to fictional characters: Loli is being used by OP to reffer to fictional kids. Having a relation, be it sexual or emotional, with a fictional character means that you won't try to establish healthy human relationships at it's fullest.

You will probably have to hide the fact that you fap to loli because it's not acepted. This means that you wont have a honest relationship with anyone.

If you do tell to people, you will suffer because they wont accept you. So even if no real children is harmed, you are harming yourself with this habit.
>>
>>121232309
And this is why you never tell anyone about your sexual preferences.
>>
Liking loli isn't wrong. Intentionally seeking out 3dpd cp, our harming actual children is all sorts of fucked up.

Normalfags can't seem to separate reality from fiction sometimes; reminding them that these drawings aren't real people doesn't always help. Sometimes they can be swayed by telling them that if these drawings are made illegal, then so would other fictional crimes. Reminding them that tons of movies have murder in them, or other crimes, sometimes shuts them up though.
>>
>>121233410
And that's why homosexuals and pedophiles should all be killed in fire.
>>
>>121233410
>This means that you wont have a honest relationship with anyone.
Wait, wait. Hold the fuck up. People have honest relationships? Those exist? I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>121233410
>This means that you wont have a honest relationship with anyone.
i dont have friends or significant other so thats pretty irrelevant.
>>
File: The jesus big.jpg (173KB, 618x678px) Image search: [Google]
The jesus big.jpg
173KB, 618x678px
>>121231868
>>
It's wrong because it makes people feel uncomfortable and it makes people feel uncomfortable because it's wrong. There isn't an amount of logic that will break that circle. Instead of forming sound arguments, try to get famous people to say that they find 12 year-olds sexy.
>>
Well, man who is a lolicon / shotacon will be despised.
Woman who is a lolicon / shotacon can get away with "I love cute things!"
World is a wonderful place! I love this world!
>>
>>121233503
>Liking loli isn't wrong. Intentionally seeking out 3dpd cp, our harming actual children is all sorts of fucked up.

Fuck off normie. Since when did SJWs take over this board?
>>
>>121233410
inserting, i personally don't hide it really because really nothing that i have ever done has been considered normal so if people can't accept like the fact that I like lolisor anime or whatever then I dont really talk to them. I personally think that it stupid to hide your hobbies from others because at what point do you stop? for example I like anime but where I live its not really normal and you will be ostracized for liking it so does that then mean that i stop watching anime? stop playing yugioh? etc
>>
>>121233839
As expected of a tripfag.
>>
>>121233798
Isn't that what happened with (literal) faggotry?
>>
What do you call people who want to be little girls? I feel like we need to distance ourselves from these fucks.
>>
>>121233890
/a/
>>
>>121231774
This
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.