[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ore Monogatari!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: Ore Monogatari.jpg (63KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
Ore Monogatari.jpg
63KB, 600x842px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4POV05JyBU

New cast commentery uploaded :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRXjbxYvDeU

Studio : MADHOUSE
Director : Asaka Morio (Chihayafuru, Aoi Bungaku Series' No Longer Human, NANA, Card Captor Sakura)
Scripts : Natsuko Takahashi (Brothers Conflict, Nobunaga Concerto, Akatsuki no Yona, Yōkai Watch)
Character Designs : Kunihiko Hamada (Chihayafuru, NANA, Monster, Summer Wars)

Cast :
Takuya Eguchi as Takeo Gōda
Megumi Han as Rinko Yamato
Nobunaga Shimazaki as Makoto Sunakawa

Ai Sunakawa: Kikuko Inoue
Hayato Oda: Daisuke Namikawa
Yuriko Gouda: Kazuyo Aoki
Yutaka Gouda: Tesshou Genda
Junya Enoki: Osamu Kurihara
Nanako: Rina Kitagawa
Mariya Saijo: Rena Maeda
Yukika Amami: Ai Kayano

Currently reading vol 4. Oda is such a bro (kinda sly, but I like him, he can be very gentle to accept his love is only one-sided yet doesn't give up too soon).
>>
Strong and kind guys are always fun to watch
>>
I'm hyped.
>>
Yes, yes.
>>
>>121201580
This is a manga right? How are the translations?
>>
>>121201832
Way behind.
>>
>>121201851
It's not fair
>>
>>121201703
What I'm afraid is the pace of story. It can be very slow, and feels like nothing happened with Takeo and Yamato keep saying "Suki da".

It can be kinda boring at first, the only relevant characters are Takeo, Yamato, and Sunakawa sibling til volume 3. But when Oda (Hayato Oda) introduced in volume 4 as someone who got rejected by Ai (Suanakawa Ai), it becomes more interesting.
>>
>>121201832
Just 11 chapters, I'm reading it raw right now. Not really hard because it has furigana (Hiragana & Katakana) written on it.

Volume 3 about picnic in mountain and summer vacation (Takeo, Yamato, Suna, and their friends) went to the beach.

A little conflict arise when Takeo met his ex-crush (a girl whose name I already forgot, the one who Takeo liked back at middle school).

I'm halfway in volume 4, new character introduced, Hayato Oda. He's Sunakawa Ai's friend in college, and he went to Tokyo from Nagoya just to see Takeo. The reason is simple, he just declares a war, because his conffession to Ai rejected indirectly (he accidentally knows that Ai had a one sided love to Takeo).

But it ended with he became friend with Takeo, and even help to arrange a date to amusment park for Takeo and Yamato (well...it's not really a date...because he and Sunakawa's sibling went together for some reasons).

But what I respect from him is, when he said to Ai to confess her love to Takeo (and even said that he will help with it). Well...maybe he's only using the fact that Takeo only loves Yamato and he can get a chance with Ai if she got rejected by Takeo. But still, that's the way to be a good supporting characters. He doesn't afraid to declare his love and compete in fair way.
>>
>>121201580
This is the show where the girl falls for the big guy right?
>>
>>121202453
Of coursh
>>
>>121202453
yeah.
>>
>>121202453
>>121202553
Shit I just realized these threads are going to get destroyed by baneposting.
>>
>>121201968
>Takeo and Yamato keep saying "Suki da".
Yeah, that's my main complaint about the series.
>>
>>121202641
the fire rises
>>
File: 1422698907218.jpg (10KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1422698907218.jpg
10KB, 349x314px
I just hope there is no NTR and the guy gets a happy end.
>>
>Eguchi as Takeo
Not what I imagined Takeo to sound like to be honest, but I like him in his roles.
>Megumi Han as Rinko
Whatever, Rinko is generic female voice and Megumi Han is fantastic so nothing too egregious can happen.
>Shimazaki and Sunakawa
Shimazaki is a lot older than I imagined him.
>>
>>121202754
There isn't you retarded cunt.
>>
It's a story directed towards girls, right? How different will that make it?
>>
>>121202754
pretty guy ntrs the big dude from the girl
>>
>>121202754
>yfw pie fight ending
>>
So the big guy is kind and good hearted, right?
>>
>>121203241
Of coursh
>>
File: SLUUUUTTT.png (379KB, 753x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SLUUUUTTT.png
379KB, 753x1200px
>>121203241
Yes, but the girl is a slut.
>>
Let's all get swole, ne?
>>
>>121201580
I'm so excited for the anime. So the greater part of /a/ can tell you all how shit this is.
>>
>>121203718
GOOD GOD, SIGNED UP FOR THIS SHIT
>>
>>121203777
It can get pretty boring with too much "Suki da" and rabu-rabu scene.

Maybe it could kill anons who never had real girlfriend.
>>
>>121203900
You can't kill me. I'm already dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
>>
>>121203900
It milks the same kind of tension and tension over and over. And where it doesn't, it's cliched as fuck.
>>
MC looks cliched as fuck, obnoxious preachy story that's been done to death already. NTR end might not be so bad after all.
>>
>>121202778
>Whatever, Rinko is generic female voice
That's kind of what I wasn't sure about when I was reading it. Is it just me or she just kind of a bland nice character? It's really Takeo being such a completely different kind of guy than what usually appears that seems to drive things.
>>
Horry shit.. re-reading the chs that are translated. Too much doki doki
>>
File: whore.png (488KB, 753x1200px) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
488KB, 753x1200px
>>121201580
who the fuck would want to animate such a whorish slut?
>>
>>121203230
>preety guy NTRs the blondie dude with that girl
>>
I don't know why so much people call Yamato as slut / whore, at first I thought she had "hidden past" like she's not virgin or something like that, but after I read for 4 volumes or so, I think she's just ordinary girl, considering her age and Japanese culture, not holding hands, or kiss after dating guy for several weeks sure can make girl depressed. It just normal when she want to hold hand with the one she loves.

Well, sure she's a little bit annoying though, and I prefer Onee-san than Yamato.
>>
>>121205437
>implying that holding hands isn't lewd
>>
>>121205591
i-is /a/ pretending to be pure ?
>>
File: 1420681675863.png (750KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1420681675863.png
750KB, 1024x576px
>>121205679
I could tell you, but then I'd be spoonfeeding.

So, um, fuck off or something.
>>
>>121203718
The cutest though.

>>121204585
>MC looks cliched as fuck
How does Takeo look cliche?
>>
>>121206185
he is a big guy
>>
madhouse is shit studio a few retards still put on a pedestal it doesnt deserve
>>
>>121206529
for you.
>>
>>121206617
>>121206529
Moderator from /tv/ here.
I want to start off by saying how completely disappointed I am in every single one of you. You all single handedly ran away our guests by posting nothing but childish, disrespectful, and just flat out rude comments. /r/Iama is a chance for redditors and people in general to interact with celebrities and otherwise famous people when they will likely never have a chance to do so. What you all did was completely un-called for. I am now having to reschedule the AMA for another time because so many people that actually wanted to have meaningful questions answered had their chances ruined because of all of you. I can tell you with complete certainty that if I see a single “For you”, “You’re a big guy”, or “CIA” reference in the new AMA you can bet that you will be permanently banned.
>>
>>121206732
>implying I visit reddit
>ever
Or maybe I'm just abusing the maymay because I hate this series.
>>
File: migi power.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
migi power.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>121201580
>MADHOUSE
Oh boy, time for dubstep
>>
This is going to be great.
>>
>>121208029
>dubstep

I just hope Asaka Morio will bring Hasegawa Tomoki again, his work on Nana is very great.
>>
>>121202405

https://archive.moe/a/thread/111106845/ Up to chapter 12 is translated, but not typeset.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.