[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loli thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1406359111081.jpg (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1406359111081.jpg
1MB, 2000x1000px
All right guys, it's time to pick one:

Loli sex friend
Pro: Loves fucking, will try any kinky shit you want
Neutral: Wants to fuck every time you are with her. Does not matter where you are or what you are doing.
Con: May not remain faithful, will try to get you to let other guys join in.

Loli Wife:
Pro: Will cook, clean and other household tasks.
Neutral: Likes gentle, vanilla love making only.
Con: Loves shopping and doesn't work.

Loli Imouto:
Pro: Idolizes you, and looks up to you
Neutral: Is embarrassed by you and will push you away when others are around (but it's cute when she gets flustered)
Con: Can be bratty and demanding

Loli daughter
Pro: Will love doing whatever you are doing
Neutral: You also get an old hag wife.
Con: Will not do lewd things with you.
>>
wait i can fuck the sister right
>>
Not anime.
>>
>>121186732
If you want, sure.
>>
File: 1409859676069.png (168KB, 430x435px) Image search: [Google]
1409859676069.png
168KB, 430x435px
Tie between waifu and imouto. Probably waifu
>>
>>121186765
m8 I don't even care if this thread gets deleted, but don't start with that
>not
shit, we don't need to turn into /v/.
>>121186679
Every time I answer the same. And I feel obliged to answer again. Loli imouto, you become sex friends with, then marry and have a daughter with.
>will not do lewd things with you
What's wrong with being a little selfish, huh? I don't care if my answer is selfish.
>>
>>121187132
>I don't even care if this thread gets deleted, but don't start with that
>>not
>shit, we don't need to turn into /v/.
The best way to avoid that is to keep things /a/ related. Read >>>/a/rules/1 for more information.
>>
>>121187132
>What's wrong with being a little selfish, huh?
Because it defeats the purpose of the hypothetical question.
>>
>>121187166
hownew.ru
No one ever links the rules, unless it's new shitposters asking something like
>where does it say no rec threads
The mods and admin ultimately decide the rules and the actual details change and people around get a feel for it. One of the things that ruined /v/, not that there was much to ruin, was the constant arguing over what belongs. If you think it's against the rules, report it. If it gets deleted you were right, if doesn't it's fine or they'll get to it later. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>121187488
These threads get deleted on a regular basis.
>>
>>121187599
Also visited by mods and left up on a regular basis.
>>
>>121187657
>>121187599
And that's what I mean by getting a feel. Eventually you'd get that some threads are sometimes deleted and sometimes left up. Or that sometimes mods turn into fags and established things change. Now shut the fuck up about this meta discussion.
>>
>>121187488
>>>/v/
>>
>>121187749
>Eventually you'd get that some threads are sometimes deleted and sometimes left up.
Just like rec threads are sometimes missed. It happens all the time.

The mods specifically said to self-moderate.
>>
Loli wife.
>>
File: Laughing whores.png (223KB, 590x335px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing whores.png
223KB, 590x335px
>>121187488
> being this new
>>
File: me very upset.jpg (185KB, 900x632px) Image search: [Google]
me very upset.jpg
185KB, 900x632px
>no option to be a loli in a relationship with an anon
>>
Gimme an immortal 13yo wife and a normal loli daughteru
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.