[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Alright, it's finally done. The powerlevel chart version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 451
Thread images: 38

File: powerlevel V2.png (2MB, 3500x1947px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
powerlevel V2.png
2MB, 3500x1947px
Alright, it's finally done.
The powerlevel chart version 2.0 is completed.

Added new images.
Recolored powers.
Changed for a single font on all the names.
Replaced all boxes.
And it's in a png format, so no more goddamn artifacts.

Is there anything missing?
>>
>>121119705
Man fuck you.
Madara is not stronger than Kiss Shot. He's not even close.
>>
these are horrible
>>
>>121119705
why does gil have a 't' on his face?
>>
>>121119705
Add LED Mirage
>>
Why is Hibiki so high?
>>
File: 1423598956490.jpg (575KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423598956490.jpg
575KB, 1205x1032px
>>121119743
>>
>>121119743
>Posting this before I am going to sleep
fuck you
>>
>>121119705
>DIO that high
>>
>*Hao AsAkura
>>
>>121119801
Bitch I kept telling you on the last thread but your ass was listening to the retards. Trust me. I'd bet my life on the fact that Kiss Shot is stronger.
>>
>>121119705
>no mob
fuck you op
>>
>unit 0-1 lower than ayanami rei
>survives the tang apocalypse
>survives the rebirth
>>
>>121119705

Was Alucard removed?
>>
>>121119885
It's about destructive capacity.
>>
>>121119892

Disregard, I suck cocks and am blind
>>
File: 1423380022878.jpg (228KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423380022878.jpg
228KB, 768x1024px
Can't wait for the next DYN Freaks so we can get Japanese Azathoth.
>>
File: powerlevel V2-.png (2MB, 3500x1947px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
powerlevel V2-.png
2MB, 3500x1947px
>>121119762
Oups. I didn't notice that.

>>121119892
He's never moved.
Check bottom left.
>>
>>121119858
If those Chibaku Tensei didn't get destroy, the power output of their fall would be easilly int he continental level.
>>
I like it.

In two months is gonna be a clusterfuck again though.
>>
>>121119792
Because Phonic Gain
>>
>>121119794
>while casting STTGL
>>
>>121120011
Turn A needs Dark History thingy
>>
>>121120035
Nigga the multiple Chibaku Tensei barely devastated that small section of the country. Look at the Naruto map. That shit was tiny compared to the continent size. And that's what some claim to be his strongest attack.

Kiss Shot's continent cracker is a simple jump from point A to B.
>>
>>121120067
Doesn't she needs a lot of people to sing to reach huge amounts of power?
>>
File: powerlevel V2+.png (2MB, 3500x1947px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
powerlevel V2+.png
2MB, 3500x1947px
Fuck, I made a mistake. I forgot to switch Ajimu's power for special.

>>121120167
Well, I could add the name things on top of the characters but do they really need it?
>>
File: update.jpg (1MB, 2961x2686px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
update.jpg
1MB, 2961x2686px
OP here, updated it. Ignore imposters
>>
File: 1423341784822.gif (124KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423341784822.gif
124KB, 500x281px
>>121120353
>Listing Sakuya that high out of all touhou
>>
>>121120254
Yes.
>>
>>121120195
Now that we are Talking about Kiss.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctica
>Area = 14 mil sq km.
>Ice average thickness = 1.9km
>Volume 2.66e16 cum.
>Plug it http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Asteroids.html . Diameter = 370400
>Cratering energy = 2.4 teratons.
>>
>>121120592
>all those artifacts
>jpg
Disgusting.

>>121120594
There's only Reimu and Yukari that are high up.
>>
>>121119705
Why is Doraemon even in this chart? From his time, his tools is pretty much just regular tools that everybody in the future uses anyway.
>>
>>121119705
>walmart
>>
File: 1412825582037.jpg (64KB, 540x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412825582037.jpg
64KB, 540x540px
How is Dio + Za Warudo lower than Accelerator and Jotaro not even on the list?
>>
>>121120825
Pocket Dimension.
He's got a tool for literally everything. From time travel to a sword that destroys everything. And he fought aliens in space.
>>
>>121120825
His gadgets might be normal in the future, but in the current age they're comparable to the powers of anyone on the list.

Guy has the signature ability to pull out a bullshit device that can do anything to absurd levels on a weekly basis.

Japan at one time listed him as one of the three strongest manga characters of all time, or more "What we think of when we think of strong". More the popular powerful types, rather than "Demonbane, and that guy in some super obsure niche thing that is god-man, and this other guy in this series you've never heard of, etc".

Kenshiro was also top three

They're both types that on a weekly basis, could pull out any type of bullshit the plot demanded without limit.
>>
Aleister should be a little higher.
He can find unexistant dimensions and be at two places at one using maths.
>>
>>121120353
Add this person

http://pastebin.com/LKnwp3v8

Abilities are listed in detail enough
>>
Madara should be higher than accelerator since he should have that dimensional distortion attack thing anyone with a sharingan has.

Sakura should not be ab above any servant, she only wins against because of high affinity against them
her maximum power output at a time is only comparable to excalibur.

Dio and other stands can literally punch faster than the speed of light even without timestop, he should be higher.
>>
>>121121127
>Madara should be higher than accelerator since he should have that dimensional distortion attack thing anyone with a sharingan has.
Kamui is unique to Obito
he probably gets the Human path to take souls
>>
>>121121127
>Sakura should not be ab above any servant, she only wins against because of high affinity against them

Shadow was far above servants, it wasn't just "affinity", but rather it was directly noted time and time again to be a monster far above servants.

If it was nothing but affinity, they'd all beat it easily.

She wasn't just "Some human magus fuck", she was combined with Angya, something beyond servants, given unearthly power enough to make Saber shit herself, could move between shadows in less than a second faster than even servants, and it was noted in the game more than once that this thing's power wasn't just "affinity against servants" but rather it was a fucking monster all around.

If all it was was affinity, yet again, they'd just win easily. Because even if something has affinity, it doesn't matter if you're below them enough. they can just move super fast and snipe you from a distance, or kill you before you affinity against them. However she was faster, stronger, more mana, and was pure death for servants typically.

It was like a horror movie monster'; it wasn't just "Sakura", it was Angya.
>>
>>121121127
You see, this is the type of retard who we shouldn't allow in these discussions. He got the most basic thing wrong involving the sharingan. Fuck you, guy.
>>
What are Nozumu and Myuugi from?

Additonally what makes them so strong apparently.
>>
>>121119794
>>121119801
Why are we letting Narutards like OP make powerlevel charts?

Hope the mods start clamping down on this shit.

After all, the mods cut down powerlevel shit down over at /co/, so they should give us some of that moderation here, too.
>>
>>121121357
ok kiddo
>>
File: powerlevel V2+.png (2MB, 3500x1947px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
powerlevel V2+.png
2MB, 3500x1947px
>>121121127
>Madara should be higher than accelerator since he should have that dimensional distortion attack thing anyone with a sharingan has
Madara doesn't have that.

>Sakura should not be ab above any servant, she only wins against because of high affinity against them her maximum power output at a time is only comparable to excalibur
Not a who versus who.

>Dio and other stands can literally punch faster than the speed of light even without timestop, he should be higher

He's correctly placed.

>>121120925
>Jotaro
There's enough jojo characters already.

>>121121429
Myuugi is a multiuniversal being who is an elder god among a group of gods who go and destroy/eat universes to fuel themselves.
They fight off top tier characters for breakfast.

Myuugi has a special ring where if anyone has a thought about seeking to harm her, it automatically removes them from existence.

I don't know about Nozumu but he's always been at the top of powerlevel charts.

>>121121476
Maybe you should go back to /co/.
>>
>>121121476
>After all, the mods cut down powerlevel shit down over at /co/, so they should give us some of that moderation here, too.
That only happened because their new administration believe that everybody is a winner and there is no need to discuss
>>
>>121121584
ok mr. adult sir
>>
>>121121605
Nozomu have a sword of the same rank of Myuugi so I won't be surprised if he's similarly broken.
>>
>>121119705
In the right area, Yuusa is supposed to be Yuusha, right?
>>
>>121119705
Is Homura being at the very bottom an ebin meme?
>>
>>121121476
>so they should give us some of that moderation here, too.
Fuck you, /co/ now is tumblr 2.0 and you want the same moderation from that shit hole?
>>
>>121119705
who the fuck is walmart
>>
>>121119705
>Euclowood
>>
>>121121702
It is base Homu no Homucifer
>>
>>121121686
>>121121774
Shit, bad typo, give me a minute to fix.

>>121121702
Yes. She's the level cap and a shit so she deserves to be at the bottom.

>>121121721
I should have made it more obvious and called Walmart Night but meh.
Is it better if I leave it as Walmart or just Walpurgis Night?
>>
>>121121793
Why haven't you even added half of what's on the old list? There's nowhere near as big a spectrum as the old, and you call this finished?

I'd say Meliodas should be up there somewhere as well
>>
>>121119705
Lord of Nightmares is her own Universe. She is not multiversal. She just has pocket universes inside herself made of herself. IT is a single entity

She should be tied with the choushin
>>
File: powerlevel V2~.png (2MB, 3500x1947px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
powerlevel V2~.png
2MB, 3500x1947px
>>121121845
>half of the old list
That was the old list.

Unless you mean that fucked up shit that removed the special tier group and added a billion characters.

>>121121863
>Moving LoN
Not a good idea.
>>
>>121121961
>Not a good idea.
fanboys can get as pissed as they want but it's stated the universe and sub universes are made up of her.

She doesn't create shit... hell she'd be below the Choushin who can actually create matter using higher dimensional energy
>>
>>121121845
The old one had to many characters
>>
Reminder that broly is canon to his movies and is infinitely stronger than bills who is manga canon.
>>
>>121119705
>Walmart
Fucking genius, I love it.
>>
>>121122346
I'd love to see a Broly versus Bills fight just to see how much the fan try to piss on it.
>>
>>121122397
who the fuck is bills
>>
What about Father from FMA:B? He captured God for like 10 minutes, could create anything he wanted by thinking about it, and probably would get more powers if Hoenheim hadn't fucked him.
>>
>>121122496
Battle of God Antagonist
>>
>>121121605
>There's enough jojo characters already.
There are over 10 index characters in the chart.
>>
>>121121961

The idea of a "special-tier" group is bullshit in the first place, and I've never heard a single valid reason or justification for its existence. It's characters are just as hax, usually for just as poorly written reasons as a ton of characters in the "normal" area of the list.

It's only original reason for existing was it contained characters that could "beat" characters in the normal side of the list that people making and/or suggesting the list don't want to admit could "beat" their characters, so they go "lol, this guy/gal can't be fairly measured or explained by my standards despite being just as bullshit as character A over here, so into the special tier they go!"

It's either you can bullshit them just fine just like half or more of the other bullshit sues on the entire list, or EVERYONE above a certain area is special tier anyway.

The entire list, or rather, ALL the variations of it ever made is nothing but a horrible cacophany of fanon, headcanon, baseless opinions, and other nonsense that no one will ever agree on, and as is readily obvious by looking at half the given responses in any one of these threads usually doesn't even take GIVEN facts/proven feats into existence.

Hell, I (my personal opinion, I admit) think the entire foundation concept of "this is only about raw abilities/"destructive" power, and we take nothing else into account is retarded, since about 75% ton 100% of everything we take into account and discuss in powerlevels is about context.

Another case in point, about 80%+ of the character featured on this list ALONE, which ignores about 99% of all anime/manga/VNs/LNs, etc., their powers only work or are AS hax in their given Universes. Put them somewhere, in another character's universe say, that operates under different rules and they're fucked and/or useless/powerless.
>>
>>121122672
Special tier is for niggers like Touma who could beat some of the dudes in the chart but get BTFO by the rest
>>
>>121122672

Heck, I've always said from days of yore that these sort of lists should be weighted based on quality of writing and quality of character/power description.

I just personally find it stupid when we consider authors who've literally resorted to the same kind of character/power creation as you'd get if you asked a 3rd grader, or kindergardener, to use their imagination. "Uhmmm, I give my awesome heroman guy the power to punch infinity times 3!! And, and, he can come back to life when he gets REALLY mad!!!" The entire fucking Kamachi-verse is full of bullshit characters who have increasingly ridiculous 'because I win and am god' writing because power creep and retarded writing has become his standard.

The list is full of this kind of nonsense.
>>
>>121119705
>Homu lowest

kek

Also, the idea of comparing characters from different settings/universes in terms of powerlevel is retard, everyone deserves to be in Special Tier
Fuck off from /a/
>>
>>121122751

See my above point about "this character's in special tier because he can beat my characters". And he's a very unique case at that since his power is 'no powers'. And in his own universe a SHIT TON of not even very powerful things can override Imagine Breaker, like any spell that keeps being cast or renewing itself for more than, like 5 seconds, even if its nowhere near a powerful one.

Also, it just displays the hypocrisy of the people in these threads and who make the list, who usually parrot ad infinitum "it's not ABOUT personal matchups, or context, or circumstances, it's about raw destructive abilities or their default capabilities".
>>
>>121121429
Myuugi is from the Eternity Sword series. Eien no Aselia and its sequel(s).
>>
How can you measure characters to place them correctly in a list?
>>
>>121122810
>and retarded writing has become his standard.
Shit writing had his standard since the very first volume.
>>
>>121122986
Feats and application of power at their max

Goku can blow up a planet, he's stronger than someone who can only blow up a mountain at their max.
>>
>>121122672
I largely agree, but if some characters powers are based off of principles like "always more powerful than everybody else" like Saitama, then I don't think they can be fairly ranked, as the power supposedly only works in their universe. I think the idea of a special tier versus the regular is that the regular assumes that their powers work independently from the universe their in and allows their powers to be compared on that scale, whereas those in the special tier are wholly dependent on the universe itself. However it never works out this way and the rankings are retardedly chosen anyway so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>121119705
If any mod sees this thread, please purge OP and his thread with fire.

It's on the same cancerous level as Flashtards and Supermantards coming over from /co/ to start powerlevel threads on /a/.

Then we got those cancerous whatever versus one google ants,birds, whatever crap.

Mods, please do something before /a/ becomes Narutoforum where threads like what OP makes, happen on an hourly basis.
>>
>>121123068
But there are levels of destructive force.
Blowing up a mountain isn't half as strong as vaporizing it.
>>
What the fuck happened to it? It should have had more added to it, not taken away from it.
>>
>>121122986

See >>121122672, it's mostly people arguing their own bullshit, fanon, wank, personal opinions pulled out their ass, headcanon, etc. You just accept this if you're going to participate among people who would have a versus argument in the first place.

Logic, or reason, or actual presentable facts (in so much as fiction can have 'facts') never really mean much here. That's why you have 'special-tier', and 'well, it doesn't matter if they'd lose to these 5 people over HERE, or to those few people over there normally, because we're not taking any sort of context, we're just going by my idea of their "raw destructive power"'.

Which is even more ironic because a lot of the characters listed are usually taken at their absolute, random, bullshit strongest, in a state that can't always, or rarely access, that doesn't really represent their actual powerlevel. But they don't do this with everyone.

Best case in point, Masaki Tenchi. He's almost ALWAYS listed at the top of these lists despite his 99%of the time default state being an ordinary doofus carrot farmer that wouldn't hurt a fly. reading the list and people wanking over him, you'd think he was the physical incarnation of the primal concept of power that haunts our dreams. When in reality 99%of characters both on and off this list could just show up on his door step and vaporize him before he's even realised someone was there.

Going from that, these lists never take characters personalities into account either, despite them being an innate part of a person. So good guys who happen to be strong (but would rarely if ever exert themselves or harm a fly, except in extremem circumstances) are said to be much higher than slasher psycho bastards who would flick their fingers and kill without a whim.
>>
>>121122672
Did you not read the Special tier sign?
Those are characters which cannot be placed correctly.

>>121122810
>quality of writing
>powerlevel arguments
You're kinda asking for what isn't even there.

>>121122825
Homura has always been the lowest.
Fuck off newfag.
>>
>>121122950
i want to finish the games but i accidently my save file for the first one halfway through completing all the routes.

>>121123085
>based off of principles like "always more powerful than everybody else" like Saitama
thats not how saitama works.
he broke his limits quickly and then gained a enourmous growth rate.
how strong he currently is and whether he can continue to get stronger through more training is unknown.
>>
>>121123359
Ah, yes, but given the universe Saitama's in, it's almost like trying to give Bugs Bunny a powerlevel.
>>
>>121123418
Which is why he's in the special tier.
Until his powers are limited somehow, he's correctly placed there.
>>
>>121123085

Except, as I stated above, one of the largest flaws with the idea of this list in the first place is that 80%of the characters would be ganked outside their universes, which are tailor made top support their bullshit.

Basically, I feel the opposite as yourself. that most of these characters are COMPLETELY dependant on their universes.

Likewise, most of these characters, like Saitama, are given I win power or buttons by their respective authors and/or fandom wanking over them.

Just as an random, easily chosen example, you'd have a hard time convincing me that someone who could, say, freeze time, like DIO, or Sakuya, or Esdeath, couldn't beat a lot of people higher than them because Time Freeze is a pretty "special tier" ability, going by the above referenced definition.

Does time freeze nullify powers that aren't yet activated? Does time freeze even stop "auto" abilities like, say Accelerator's "I automatically redirect everything LOL" hax, or does it not even have the chance to automatically kick in because time is literally stopped? Same with other equally hax abilities? What abiility supercedes what, and how do you determine that? Could a really powerful reality warper (assuming they're the type that 'death' applies to as a concept at least) be killed by a time stopper since they never got the chance to warp reality? Could a divine/god character?

How do you determine whose reality warping outdoes whose? If someone who has reality warping goes up against a character who has reality warping + 1000 other abilities, but reality warper 1 wills them to not have powers "first", does the more powerful reality warper lose?

I could go on, but my point is that it's all pointless.
>>
>>121123667
Nobody cares, fuck off.
>>
>>121123348

>Those are characters which cannot be placed correctly.

My argument is that this isn't. It's either (1) they CAN be placed as "correctly" as anyone else on the list, especially some of the more bullshit examples, but are put over there because people find them threatening to their headcanons, (2) if THEY can't be placed "correctly", which is a silly concept to begin with, then neither can a dozen other people from the list, or (3) some of the so-called "special-tier" are really "we don't really know anything about this persons' powers at all" (like, say, Haruhi, whos reality warper/"deity" status has never even been proven in her own books), so they shouldn't be on the list at all.
>>
>>121123667
Time Freeze isn't special tier. It's only a multiplier and at best simply the ability to move fast.

Reality warpers are categorized by how far they can reach and how much they can change.

Acce even has a limit to the amount of damage he can receive, so it's not like he has an auto reflect attack power.

It really just seems you're bitching for the sake of bitching.
>>
>no Haruka

disappointed as fuck.
>>
>>121123667
You make a compelling argument. In fact, I'm inclined to believe it now. The only way to really judge powerlevel is if the universe rules are pretty much the same, which is only really applicable to conventional strength and non reality or time warping abilities, and even then I suppose there are probably other bullshit powers that wouldn't work.

I'm with this anon for the most part. Unless there's a standard, then it doesn't make sense to split them, or have a chart at all. If it's about who could beat who, then most people would be 'special' tier and couldn't be compared. If it's about overall power, then 'special' wouldn't really exist, as the overall power, say, in terms of what another anon used (ability to destroy a mountain or a planet) wouldn't really be conditional to the same degree the 'special' category is used as.

It'd be fine if it were more specific, or it was labeled as to what 'power' is defined as in the sense of the chart, but as it is, I don't really think it makes sense. You can compare characters on specific aspects, but comparing on 'power' in general is a little silly. Of course, who could beat who in a fight is different, but that's more of a direct comparison than it is a ranking/scale.
>>
>>121123842
Stop wasting your time with him, he's a moron.

What about adding some guys from HxH?
>>
>>121123841
The fact that nobody can agree on where they can be placed says otherwise.
The fact that so many people bitched that X character should have been on a special list rather than ranked tells you otherwise.

>Haruhi
Yes, that's exactly why she's in the special tier.
She's god but doesn't know it.
I agree with you, she should be even on that list but she does show that she can just fucking change everything so people want her placed on the chart. You bitching that it isn't conclusive doesn't mean she can't be added. Thus, she ends up on the Special tier.

There's a reason why the special tier was created.
>>
tl;dr the chart is all retarded and it ultimately boils down to who can beat who despite numerous retards saying it doesn't.
>>
>>121119705
Serious question: Are all of those other characters actually strong enough to beat Madara? After reading the copy pasta I assumed he was actually one of the strongest in all manga or something.
>>
>>121123982
Demonbane has a longer pasta than Madara's.
And yes.
>>
>>121123982
Yes, Madara strongest feat was destroying a country.
>>
>>121119705
>still using Amon for Devilman's picture
>>
>>121124015
Madara's strongest feat was lifting several millions of tons high into the atmosphere giving each of them enough potential energy to destroy a continent.
>>
>>121124066
Bullshit, they barely destroyed a tiny ass country.
>>
>>121123982
Madara can destroy a continent, but he can't even blow up a planet.
>>
>>121124008
>>121124015
>>121124066
So then everyone else rated above Madara could take out a continent in one blow?
If so holy shit
>>
>>121124092
because they got destroyed before they hit the ground.
>>
>>121119705

But all those dudes lose to the goo from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
>>
>>121124108
That or they have a really strong ability like Eu, that can just say "die" and you die.
>>
>>121123842

But how is time freeze a "multiplier"? If it's really a time freeze, and not just something that works like a time freeze, then that means time should be completely stopped except for the character doing it. No other abilities should be active or able to BE activated, since time is stopped.

Time freeze is completely different from "moves really fast". with a speedster and 'moves really fast', time is still moving and other abilities can be active and activated.

>Reality warpers are categorized by how far they can reach and how much they can change.

Okay, but, and I'm seriously asking this not just BSing with you, how do you determine the power of reality warpers if they're both within the distance they can reach, and they are both affectable by the amount they can change?

>Acce even has a limit to the amount of damage he can receive, so it's not like he has an auto reflect attack power.

True, he's not a "threat" to a lot of the higher people on the list, but he can tank things like multiple nukes and whatnot, so when comparing him to less "destructive" people, but people with haxer abilties, you have to consider how said abilities interact, which is not something people in powerlevel threads like to do.

Also, Accelerator's power only works on things it can understand, like, say, actual physical laws. It was completely garblefucked by magic for a while till it started getting used to it, and is still pretty fucked by powerful magic.n It wouldn't understand a ton of stuff outside his universes sphere, which goes to another point I've been making.

ALL the people in the Kamachi-verse, at least the pure magicians who are the broken ass ones, depend upon that "idol theory" bullshit, which only works in Kamachi-verse. Take them out of the Kamachi-verse, no idol theory = they're all boned.
>>
>>121123942

>The fact that nobody can agree on where they can be placed says otherwise.

That's THE ENTIRE FUCKING LIST though.
>>
>>121124182

This.

Hope yall realize that everyone in that list loses to pre-game batman
>>
>>121124377
Prep-time batman

Fucking autocorrect jeez
>>
Why is nagato so high?
Last time I checked, she is a localized reality warper, not really universal and Haruhi's powers aren't explained well enough to assume that she is either.
>>
it's shit
>>
>>121123942

>Yes, that's exactly why she's in the special tier. She's god but doesn't know it.

We don't know she'd god. People in her own universe don't know that. That's the point.

The point of (3) was that "if we don't have ANY fucking idea how powerful a character is whatsoever, don't know what their powers are or how they work, and don't know for sure if they have powers (which is a very valid suspicion within Haruhi's own books) then they shouldn't be on a power level list.

It's like saying well, that background character over there, we know not that much about him. "but he could be infinity man, with infinity+ powers since we don't know he ISN'T!"

"Oh yeah, he could. Well throw him in special tier since he could have powers but we don't know what they are."

The point of the (pointless) powerlevel list is to compare powers that we KNOW. We can, to SOME small degree, at least argue about them. If we DON'T have details, we don't just throw them wherever, that defeats the point of special tier even by YOUR standards of it.
>>
>>121124551

And fucking what at Nagato being that high, but Haruhi being special. They're either both high or both special. Plus, Nagato got beaten by getting stabbed by relatively normal spears coming from a relatively not normal place, and was only able to win because the thing stabbing her was basically built was a kill-cancel code designed to let nagato stop her.
>>
>>121124412
GER's power pretty much hard counters Batman then.
>>
>>121121605
Is there a reason the Antispiral is stronger than Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?
>>
>>121124683

Like I said in the beginning, Special-Tier (outside of Haruhi and a few others) is just the dumping ground for people who can actually BEAT the other characters on the "normal" list in a fight, which chafes the asses of a lot of jealous/defensive of their characters anons something fierce.

But then they'll be the first to jump in and "oh oh, yeah!! YEAHH! Tenchi's the strongest cause he's like GOD and stuff!

Okay, but so is Akuma Homura. She basically has the same exact caveat, except she is in control of her godhood and its her default state that she can control, unlike Tenchi who's usually a powerless carrot farmer. And they BOTH have the caveat that they're only "gods" of their own universes.

Demonbane's "I have all the infinity powers of infinite universes + any power that you can imagine ever and am the "motherfucking flash" of robots" is no more or less hax or stupid than Medaka's "I can learn all your shit, and then infinity +1 you.

Ajimu's and several other characters' bullshit is no different from Bernkastel and Lambadelta's "everything is our toy and we have all power and can do what we want and play with reality" nonsense. They're the most special tier of them ALL.

Plus. it can easily be argued that Bern and Lambda and Featherine, and ESPECIALLY other Umineko people like Sorcerer Battler and Beato don't even EXIST, as some of the, are flat out CONFIRMED as just being made up characters in a book in ntheir OWN universe
>>
>>121124788

If a character only exists in anime/Manga then he or she can't beat Prep-time batman
>>
>>121124848
>Plus. it can easily be argued that Bern and Lambda and Featherine, and ESPECIALLY other Umineko people like Sorcerer Battler and Beato don't even EXIST, as some of the, are flat out CONFIRMED as just being made up characters in a book in ntheir OWN universe

Death of the author.
>>
Or how about Raymoo being so fucking high?

When her universe is specifically made up of god-tier broken people who together could bitch slap most of this list, but they don't USE their powers and she basically participates in high-stakes paint-ball matches with them?

Or the girls from Mai-Otome who have no particular abilities on their own other than "hit real hard, tank a bunch of physical damage, and maybe put some craters in the landscape"?

But then someone will jump in and say "NO! It's only about RAW DESTRUCTIVE POWER!! Those hard punches and craters are important!

Okay, but what about Enma AI, who can fucking kill people only one at a time and can't affect the real world, and can't even do it at WILL, but only under a strict set of retarded rules? And she's on about the same level as Fiamma. Another Infinity+1 guy right along with the "special tier" rejects. Who can't even raise the continents with his OWN power(which is more of a 1 vs 1 thing), but apparently toys like the angels and magical deathstars count for some people despite not being their "own"powers, but not others,

Plus there are a few actual all-powerful gods in there under some people who technically could be erased from their existence by some sneezes. I mean, I love me some Kinomoto Sakura, and she has a very versatile move set, but about a million restrictions and nowhere near enough magical energy, and what the fuck is she doing up in god fuck tier with people who could casually destroy the solar system?
>>
Sakura Kinomoto is way too high on that list. Not even full power Clow Reed from the Clamp multiverse would be that high (he can't even bring back the dead and he is placed above reality warpers that can).

True he has a lot of special abilities that very high tier characters too but he has no destructive feats to back him up. And even if Sakura > Clow Reed she's not that powerful.

She'd be closer to Reimu level in terms of feats and abilities.
>>
>>121125194

That's pretty much the defining trait for this powerlevel list and discussion.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own".
>>
>>121125195
Enma Ai really should be is special tier.
>>
>>121125194
Aka "my headcanon is right"
>>
>>121125248

Why do people think Reimu is powerful at all? She's like, one of the least powerful characters in the Gensokyo-verse. The whole poibt of Touhou is that they DON'T FIGHT OR USE THEIR POWERS.

They just go around using spellcards (which might not even COUNT as their own powers), playing a game as a proxy for actually fighting. It would be like if Kenshin and Zoro (I'm purposefully chosing pleb-tier shounen battle examples) had a sword fight, but used foam NERF swords to boff each other.
>>
i always laugh at how many Medaka Box characters are in the special tier cause the faggots who make these charts know theyd be at the top but refuse to because they dislike the manga.
>>
>>121125398
You have to read the supplimentary works to see how strong some of them really are. Like the moon bitches manga has Remilia moving at like Mach 50, and talk about God's that can destroy worlds and bend reality. Reimu isn't actually that strong per say but its said many times she has the potential to be at the level she's placed at if she actually wasn't a lazy miko and tried for reals.

Yukari though is placed way to high on the powerlevel list. No way is she that powerful. Maybe the level of a mid-tier witch from umineko but not near the top.
>>
>>121121961
>Hao Asokura
>>
File: 5500 POWER LICHES.png (35KB, 543x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5500 POWER LICHES.png
35KB, 543x659px
>>121121476
>>121119794
Narutardation is stupid, but it's there. Good on calling them out, but the list isn't too unfairly balanced for Naruto or anything. Madara is just that Chunni bullshit strong.

>>121125511
>>121125310
>>121124848
>>121124683
>>121123841
>>121123942
I don't think it's that hard to understand. When you judge powerlevels, you judge CONCEPTS, not the extent of their powers described or shown. The special tier is for the concepts that are difficult or impossible to quantify and compare to others, or some strange workarounds like Touma.

Consider, say, the Abrahamic God. If you look at his fighting skills - firestorms, locusts, occasionally getting a Jew to kill the infidels - they're not terribly impressive. But the CONCEPT is what matters, and the concept makes him an omnipotent being. Same goes for Saitama, for example. You can compare his punches and how strong they were, but those aren't Saitama's character, his idea. They're his actions. And what he embodies is impossible to compare quantitatively. So he's "special"

That aside, I'm disappointed by the lack of skeleton representation on your list, OP.
>>
>>121125533

But that's all LITERALLY fanwank. As in, bullshit written by fans. That's the entirety of Touhou. You might as well just go by ANY fanwank stupid assholes say and/or make up about any character.

But jeezus, even looking at the BOTTOM of this list is painful. Homura has timestop and access to just about all arms below "nuke" tier. She fucks over everyone near the bottom of the list. I'm using her cause she's at the very bottom.

There are a bunch of people around her that can't do anywhere NEAR as much damage, or kill people anywhere near as easily (as I said, if we make if personal power instead of bullshit "destructive capability", then timestop kills 50%+ of this list. There are some people and things who can't do much at ALL within a shitload of prep time, which, if you allowed a shitload of prep time to EVERYONE (including, say, Homura, who COULD go fetch a nuke) then it erases any advantage the prep time would give them.

Then there's someone like Nanoha (kid Nanoha at that) who are listed as equivalent or higher than people who can slaughter thousands if not MILLIONS in one go, and who's magic is SPECIFICALLY "does NOT do any fatal wounding or much property damage tier, it just looks REALLY flashy". Fucking 'A', she's listed as equivalent ot higher than Negi, Alucard, and people like Vash and Yuusha who can LITERALLY nuke cities off the map.

Then THEY'RE below people like Momoyo (who's, what a REALLY strong martial artist wanked by her own universe and...that's it?), both Izayoi's (one of which can timestop and use knives as opposed to Homura's ordinance, the other of which can punch really hard), and Accelerator, who's mostly defensive (seriously, whartever happened to "it's based on DESTRUCTIVE CAPABILITY"?) And if Accelerator can redirrect the Earth's gravitational and rotational momentum to fuck everything, asn I'm sure some people will argue, why the fuck isn't he much higher?
>>
>>121125845
Hitler has conceptual affinity against jews.
Therefore Hitler>God.
>>
>>121123348
Why is Homura so far below Sakuya when they have the same fucking power
>>
File: 1416703255684.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416703255684.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
How the fuck do you guys do this?
I like to discus power level bullshit as much as the next guy when it comes to 1v1 fights but this.

There is so much shit to factor in to making a list like this is fucking incomprehensible.
>what determins a power level?
>is X character im gonna place over Y character even able to beat Y?
>do they even have to fight?
>is the list gonna incorporate asspull mechanics like "i fight for my freinds" and such?
>what if X character was in Y character's world?
>how does X's supper move effect Y if he has his super move

You can't even go after your gut instinct and just slap something in just you think is right. it has to be something everyon agrees with.

Fucking how can you guys sit and discuss something on such a grand scale?
>>
>>121125898

And speaking of Momoya, who should basically be at the bottom of this list for being a "really strong martial artist", how the fuck is she so much higher than her complete expy and twin from another Universe Esdeath, who's LITERALLY her but with tons of magic powers, ice that can destroy cities and more, and fucking timestop?!

I could go offf on this shit forever.
>>
>>121125918
Sure they both have time stop but Sakuya is at least 100x stronger physically. Sakuya's timestop is probably more powerful as well because its Lunarian tech (muh fanwank) and that stuff is reality warping levels.
>>
>>121125937
>>121125898
congratulations, it seems like you've just realized how stupid arguing over something as pointless as powerlevels is!
>>
>>121125935
holy shit sorry for the shitty grammar guys.
haven't slept for like 4 days now.
>>
>>121125937
Momoka is broken because her regen ability is tiers above everything else about he. Like planet busting tier. You pretty much have to have a power to counter it at if you are near that level or just flat out power through it even if none of her attacks couldn't even hurt or reach you.
>>
>yuki nagato
>above sttgl

I dont even need to begin explaining how wrong that is.

If your characters power takes a scientifically measurable amount of time to use, or your reaction takes longer than a plank unit of time you lose by default to sttgl via speedblitz. Disregarding the whole literally crushing your galaxy/universe thing
>>
>>121126020
There are several ways to overcome regen.
If she is only durable as a human someone who can put out megatons of energy would be able to destroy every atom composing her.
>>
>>121125935
>it has to be something everyon agrees with

There is NOTHING that /a/ universally agrees with, there aren't even many things that a true majority will agree on.

Now you are trying to bring powerlevels, quite possible the most volatile and open to interpretation topic that exists, and trying to demand an already impossible consensus on it?

That's some next level retardation there, almost as retarded as someone who would waste the time putting together a giant powerlevel chart that not a single anon will agree with fully.

Arguing powerlevels is something young kids so while they wait for their weekly installment of long-running shounen manga, it wastes time and that's about it. There is nothing to be had from convincing yourself or others that fictional characters you like are stronger than other fictional characters.
>>
>>121126142
i guess you're right
it is pretty retarded to make such a list to begin with
>>
>>121119705
You mention Poco Loco's and DIO's stands, but not Funny's, Rohan's OR Giorno's?
>>
>>121126232
The list is retarded because we don't know on what these people are basing their placements of the characters.
>>
>>121125967

>but Sakuya is at least 100x stronger physically

Fanwank, nothing to back it up. And this is supposed to be about 'potential and destructive capability'. Sakuya isn't a physical fighter anyway.

>Sakuya's timestop is probably more powerful as well because its Lunarian tech (muh fanwank) and that stuff is reality warping levels

You admitted it was fanwank.

>>121126020

>Momoka is broken because her regen ability is tiers above everything else about he

What does regen have to do with anything? She doesn't have a wolverine-esque healing ability. And she isn't even "area" busting tier, let alone city, or etc. busting tier. That's fanwank bullshit.

>You pretty much have to have a power to counter it

There are a dozen people with powers to HARD counter it, like, oh, I dunno, TIMESTOP. And others. Like I said, Esdeath is LITERALLY equivalent to Momoyo or stronger at BASE ability, in a universe where the averager WIMPY Human is probably somewhere above some of the people near the bottom of this list. And then she has dozens of more abilities than Momo-nee on TOP of being her physical equal.

>>121126094

That's the problem with this chart. Tons of people near the BOTTOM can beat people near the top.Which is when wankers come and say "it's about TOTAL DESTRUCTIVE ABILITY, not who wins in a fight!" and then will go on to list plenty of people with NO destructive ability all over the chart.
>>
>>121126394

Popularity, in a lot if not most cases.
>>
>>121119705
A few minor things
One misspelling - Yukari Yakumo, not Yukumo.
It seems strange to have DIO but not Jotaro considering they have essentially the same powers and Jotaro is the main character and ultimately stronger.
Inconsistent text alignment for character names kind of bugs me but it's probably way too much to bother fixing.
The jpeg artifacts on "Power Chart" and "Special Tier" are unsightly, the chart would look far better if they were redone.
>>
>>>>121126477
Yuki nagato being able to destroy an entuty that literally and accidentally brute forced an entire fucking universe is undeniably wrong. She has trouble enough holding her own against spikes early on in the series.

And from what i remember, her localized reality warp in disapearance took a measurable amount of time.

Hell, if the fight takes place in 99% of these characters universes against sttgl they lose from the very moment the fight starts since sttgl is bigger than most modern estimates of the universe, by several orders of magnitude.

STTGL simply existing is a gross violation of physics. Anything less than some demonbane tier shitfuckery and the fight is literally over before it starts
>>
>>121119705
Why don't you add Tatsuya while Izayoi, Nagato, and other LN based characters included ?

Also add Saint Michael from Junketsu no Maria. He's real badass.
>>
>>121126477
Momoka's regen is way above wolverine level did you actually play the VN?

Her regen is so fucking broken that it breaks the entire verse she's in in terms of powerlevel and the only way someone beat her was to create a device to counter her regen (the device itself a deus ex machina).


Also, you say there is no proof that Sakuya is 100x physically stronger than Homura so I can just tell you to read the offical/canon 2hu mangas it'll show you. Even if she was 1/5th as strong as her master (Remilia) she would be able to move at mach 10+ and have city levels of destructive powers.


I won't agrue that some of the stuff here is full fanwank but some of it is actually true and backed by feats. Just because you haven't read their source material doesn't mean its fake.
>>
>>121123877
blind fucker
>>
Myuugi automatically wins, there's a reason nips have her at the top of the charts.

Her plot armor too strong.
>>
>>121127453
seconded, i won't argue about anything below, but something like myuugi just can't be beaten.

Her entire concept is that anything that even thinks about trying, even subconciously or collateral...is just erased from existence.

And it's clearly stated her powers span across every single possible universe, so she can't just be lumped in special tier.

She is the most literal definition of a god.
Unkillable, omnipotent.
>>
>>121121863

Lord of Nightmares is everything you dumb fuck, everything is just her dream. The Sea of Chaos is her body, beings like Darkstar after he absorbed Vorfeed was extremely weakened after traveling between the staves, weak enough for Lina and the gang to kill it(didn't even need a giga slave).

Dark Star after he absorbed Vorfeed was strong enough to destroy his entire multiverse, you can't be dumb enough to say he is stronger then LoN.
>>
>>121119705
>Goku and Beerus that low
>>
>>121119705

Previous chartfag here, other then some nitpicks, like Yuki being too high(just universal with slightly ftl reactions), should be alot lower, and not put in the realms of multiversals.
>>
>>121127591
Goku is nothing but raw physical power. He'd get completely crushed by anyone with a world-altering level of magic of psychic power
>>
>>121127591

They are in the right range, below cosmic fuckers but above people who only operate on planet wide scales.
>>
>>121127583
>She is the most literal definition of a god.
I won't argue against that she she be in the absolute top of the chart but Demonbane is a tie when it comes to this. The way that their powers have been described is just two different ways of saying the same thing, that is that they are perfectly omnipotent. Both are perfect gods that can do anything and none of them can be defeated.
>>
>>121127767
So what happens if they fought each other ?
>>
I still want Medaka moved out of the special category, her main power is extremely powerful and her secondary power doesn't really work as a power and can be countered with no effort at all.

The End is the best duelist power there is and should put her around Giorno level and her Main Character factor would lose out to say, the witch of miracles who would potentially hard counter her like Zenkichi's Devil Style did.

And on a side note why is Takumi so low, if anything he belongs in the special tier due to his 100% perfect reality bending power.\

Also could somebody measure out Momoyo vs Kiss Shot, while she is powerful Momoyo loses to a glorified Kamehame satellite and is outclassed by Hume
>>
this chart has always been pretty stupid
>>
>>121127861
They wouldn't fight in the first place.
>>
>>121127968
Answer the question
>>
>>121125898
>who's magic is SPECIFICALLY "does NOT do any fatal wounding or much property damage tier, it just looks REALLY flashy"

>Being this wrong
>>
File: 1423112653006.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423112653006.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Yuki Nagato is merely a limited interface of the Data Entity. Data Entity itself is an on-the-boundary of evolution species, meaning they the absolute form of intelligent-life. They are absolute data that stretches far throughout the universe, as well in alternate-plane dimensions and multiverses, so basically they are the universe. Because they are data, they are allowed to manipulate EXISTING data, thus they're place in the list is justified. The reason why Haruhi would seem to be classed much greater than this entity is because she is able to create/destroy/manipulate/etc. NONEXISTING/NEW data. This means she could, potentially, wish for a limtless amount of Demonbanes or some shit if she wanted to, and thus her power would be broken. That's why she's on the Special list, as well as the lack of knowledge of the true extent of her powers.

>>121124551
Now with that said, Nagato would be considered universal because she branches from the Data Entity. Haruhi was explained above.

>>121124755
And here I am assuming you're talking about the Asakura v. Nagato fight. Remember, both are Data Interfaces, thus both would share a similar set of ability, thus they'd have the ability to fight each other. These spears you talk about are manipulated data that is used to the advantage of Asakura in breaking down Nagato's physical barrier, which she purposedly set low and weak because of reasons already said in the scene. And I end there because you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>121126742
But anon, Yuki Nagato is the universe partially.
>>
>>121125899
deja vu, I think in a past life I witnessed hitler become jew god
>>
>>121119705
How did you manage to get Doraemon but not Arale?
>>
Who let the shoujo anime character who instantly ended her only ever on-screen power battle on the chart?
>>
>>121121476
>After all, the mods cut down powerlevel shit down over at /co/, so they should give us some of that moderation here, too.
/co/ is complete cancer though.
>>
>>121128022
would haruhi summoning an endless amounting of demonbanes beat EDG demonbane summoning an endless amount of demonbanes? could haruhi maybe wish for a demonbane that could defeat all of EDG's summoned demonbanes? could she maybe even wish to pilot another-EDG demonbane or some shit? or would EDG demonbane beat her anyways?
>>
>>121127990
Stalemate.
>>
>>121119705
>shishimev
Subway is Russian now?
>>
>>121119705
I don't know about Korosensei being that high.
Having read both FMA and AC, i'd say that Hohenheim or Father would be able to kill Koro. Unless Koro just runs away from them.
>>
>>121119705
>Arceus
>No Mega Rayquaza the one that broke Ubers
>>
>>121128535
Ok, she could potentially do all these things, but we don't know the true limit of her capabilities. We don't know, maybe her awakened power would be limitless thus she'd be high up in the chart there. But her place in the list would also definitely be based on how she reacts to her ackowledgement of powers. Maybe she becomes some sort of Universal Diety that rules and takes the universe and any other universes out there down to their knees instantaneously just by the thought of it, thus reigning her some supreme being, toppling those on the top of the chart. Or she could be all cool and mellow about it, though I'd doubt she'd remain calm and normal. So that's why she's on special tier; her true potential is unknown. Though her great powers are hinted at in her unconcious abilities such as summoning Espers, Aliens, and Time Travelers; awakening ancient organisms solely by her influence over the internet; etc. And all of these are done unknowingly and unconsiously, so imagine her power upon acknowledgement. So yea she's a mystery, and there's limitless concepts surrounding the potential powers she has.

tl;dr Maybe; if she's up for a fight she could do those things
>>
>>121124848
Medaka can be defeated by using a power that will fuck her up if she copies it.
>>
>>121127453
>>121127583
which charts ? mind giving a name or a link anon ? Thanks in advance
>>
>>121128022
so would limitless nagato, maybe at some critical emergency mode with that data entity thing, make her much higher than she already is
>>
>>121121961
Why the hell is Giorno still so high up? His powers are greatly exaggerated by a bad translation. If we go by the most accurate tranlation so far found at http://jazztronic.tumblr.com/post/107133419953 you see that he is far from being as strong as stated on that chart. Quoting the translation from the page,
"Gold Experience Requiem:
Stand power developed after being pierced by the arrow. He has the ability to make his adversary’s strength, in actions as well as in spirit, null. Since death itself becomes null, the one hit by his power must die in an infinite, constant loop."
Giorno should also be removed completely from the chart and be replaced by GER as the more accurate translation also says that "Requiem stand basically becomes their own entity separate from the user" so Giorno isn't the one with power enough to be on the chart, his sentient stand is.
>>
>>121119705
Good, now fuck off to gaia, Narutofan, reddit, or wherever kids hang out these days.
>>
>>121129083
Maybe anon. She would definitely NOT be above or at par with Demonbane or Myuugi, but I wouldn't think she'd be low as she is now. Nagato, at limitless jurisdiction, would probably be somewhere around where Haruka is. But that depends on how chart creator thinks about this.
>>
>>121127674
Have you actually read Dragon Ball? The gods of the DB universe have world-altering powers, Babidi had psychic powers. Powerlevels in DB render you immune to that. This is canon, even. It's like a high level fighter in D&D having magic resistance. Chances are half of the world-altering shit wouldn't work on Goku (or any other DBZ character for that matter) because he'd simply go "RAAAAAAAAAHHHH" and nothing would happen.
>>
Goku higher than Accel, why? Reaction time?
>>
>>121119705
>Nobeshin
A and O aren't that close together.
>>
>>121121476
I don't know why this shit is tolerated either. After a while I've stopped complaining about it and simply ignored the threads. However, I still see a problem with it because it makes cancerous demographics feel at home here.

In 2007 or so OP would have been laughed at and told to get the fuck out and take his shit to gaia or animesuki.
>>
>>121129256
His blasts are faster than what his defenses can even detect.
>>
Where is IO-characters?
>>
>Yukari
>Divine being
heh
>>
>>121129256
Because most of Accelerator's supposed powers are fanwank extrapolation of poorly described and poorly translated abilities he supposedly has. When it comes to powers that are actually exhibited within the series the Index characters are probably at the level of Piccolo Daimaou or Muten Roshi at the end of DB.
>>
>Featherine, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta on the top
I'm satisfied you miserable piece. Maybe i will not throw you to the depths of Abyss
>>
>>121126289
Giorno is there.
>>
>>121119705
>Nanoha
>Higher than Gil

I am okay with this.
>>
>>121129361
Lancer would still kill her
>>
File: azami.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
azami.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
Somewhere in that gap near the top.
>>
>>121128022
With this explanations we can conclude that anyone from the TTGL is stronger than haruhi since their very willpower allows them to spawn infinite amounts of matter into the universe.
>>
>>121129450
A smart person would have realised the futility of making such a powerlevel list because they're not measure at the same scale since many abilities depend on the setting itself. However, people like OP are mostly children and adults still stuck in their chuuni phase and thus unable to comprehend this.
>>
>>121129450
>everything you said
explain
>>
>>121129519
TTGL verse is in constant threat of collapsing into a blackhole because spirals keep introducing energy into the universe.

Haruhi in TTGL would be nothing more than the average awakened spiral.
>>
>>121129592
>Haruhi in TTGL would be nothing more than the average awakened spiral
i dont see the connection
>>
>>121129635
That's because there isn't one
>>
File: Guu.png (672KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Guu.png
672KB, 1280x1024px
>>121119705
You forgot the one person who trumps them all
>>
>>121129669
then why are we comparing TTGL to haruhi
>>
>>121124824
Well Grand Zamboa does defeat STTGL but the Anti-Spiral itself lost to Simon.
>>
>>121119705
>Sakura that high.

Is she really this strong? I don't remember much about the show, but I don't recall her having any god-tier ability.
>>
How do defeat Demonbane:
1. Take a character who is "keystone of reality" tier.
2. Get Demonbane to use reality warping against them
3. Azathoth interacts with something outside of its "dream", and thus wakes up.
4. Demonbane's entire universe is erased.
>>
>>121129635
She's god and can spawn shit as well.

Also, the sheer size of any robot past the Arc Gurren-Lagann make every move it does violate special relativity and be faster than light.

And nobody would like to be hit by a faster than light punch.
>>
How do I read this shit? Like a manga, right top to bottom then left top to bottom.
>>
>>121129789
Doesn't do shit to Demonbane, that would just destroys what it is trying to protect.
>>
File: trib.jpg (79KB, 406x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trib.jpg
79KB, 406x321px
Whelps, I would destroy your beta powerchart made up of 50% prepubescent girls.
>>
>>121130363
Demonbane is stronger than you, fag.
>>
>>121130363
I you can't make yourself into a prepubescent girl then you aren't shit.
>>
>>121119705
i don't get it? is this some sort of tier list or is this just gay?
>>
>>121130363
Bitch please
>>
File: OAA2.jpg (38KB, 769x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OAA2.jpg
38KB, 769x289px
>>121130452
>>121130495
>>121130670
How dare you talk poorly about my servant?!?
>>
>>121130710
Demonbane can beat your ass, the best resulted you can hope is a tie.
>>
>>121130710
didn't you just barely defeat doctor doom after he spanked your ass and stole your powers?
>>
File: 1341997655944.jpg (7KB, 136x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1341997655944.jpg
7KB, 136x209px
>no rance
>>
File: Nabeshin IRL.jpg (10KB, 206x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nabeshin IRL.jpg
10KB, 206x259px
Nabeshin in the special category.

Godspeed anon. Of course the power of afro is unmeasurable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTHi5nnDhE
>>
>>121130925
I love this meme :D
>>
>>121129317
Please.
He survived a blast that could have wiped Eurasia
>>
>>121129234
Not even Vegitto couldn't resist a basci trasmutation.
>>
Arcueid should be higher given she is on par with CCC top tiers.
>>
>>121129317
>>121131765
It's also worth mentioning that he tank hundreds millions of meteors and slow the earth down by 5 minutes.
>>
>>121119705
>No Bleach character
At least you got somethig right
>>
>>121129332
Yeah, except Featherine should be in special tier because she can fucking do whatever she wants, and then figure out how she killed them later.
>>
>>121119705
>using fan-art's images when images from the original source are available.
>>
File: 1423523164209.jpg (40KB, 599x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423523164209.jpg
40KB, 599x412px
>>121119705

lol accelarator stronger than madara? he got his ass whooped by touMan

madara could beat him with taijutsu and theres no way to confirm his vectors work on genjutsu or illusion abilities
>>
>>121130627
both
>>
>>121131945
>basci trasmutation
>Majin Buu having gohan, goten, trunks, piccolo powers added to his already Bullshit level
ok.
>>
>>121132347
That is power absorption, I was talking about the candy ray.
>>
>>121119705
Where does powerman rank on here?
>>
>>121132384
And you are stupid if you dont get what I mean with my post.
>>
>>121119705
Ilias is way too fucking high, as always. She can't even destroy a single planet, is vulnerable to physical attacks, yet apparently she's above super tengen toppa gurren lagann. Even in her final form, she's slightly below Accelerator at best.
>>
>>121132457
he's beyond a mere list
>>
>>121132457
Just above demonbane, just below John Cena with odds stacked against him
>>
Is Turn A gundam stronger than bullshit fairy ELS 00 Quanta?
>>
>>121119705
>Tengen Tappa Gurren Lagann

Toppa*

I know it's probably a typo, but fix that.
>>
>>121119705
Why Doraemon in a special tier?
>>
>>121132711
>nobita : doraemoooon these servant cant stop harassing me
>doraemon : youre so hopeless huh nobita, *rumbling his pocket* SERVANT ELIMINATOR FLASHLIGHT
>>
>>121119705
This is a good list since 4 top characters which abilities basically exclude each other existence are finally on par, not someone above. Add another character from Eternity Sword who is on the same level as Myuugi.
>>
>>121132798
But isn't that very similar to Gil? And yet Gil is still in the tier list.
>>
>>121132925
>similar
define similar
>>
>>121122518
>10 minutes
Keyword
Also he still got rekt by mere humans while having the power of god. So when he doesn't have the power of god, he's just a scrub that can't get out of his flask
>>
>>121132887
Demonbane is a pixel above everyone else like it should be and Myuugi isn't on the same level of Tenchi and Demonbane.
>>
>>121133139
Then it's another reason for arguing since Demonbane is just a character from Featherine's book and once it has an intention of harming Myuugi it's erased.
>>
>>121133301
Confirmed for not know shit about Demonbane if you think that being erased from existence do jack shit to him. Also, Fresh Demonbane beat Featherine.
>>
>>121119705
>Index Librorium Prohibitarium

Nigga you what?
>>
>>121133331
Well since it's on every plane and universe yes, it means.

> Fresh Demonbane
pffft hahhaa
>>
>>121133407
Except that a much lesser version of demonbane got to a dimension where nothing existed, he and his enemy stopped existing on that dimension and still they keep fighting, keyword is lesser version.
>>
>>121133426
So? It will stop existing everywhere. I understand you are not familiar with ES, but you'd better be.
>>
>>121133468
Are you perhaps retarded? Stopping Demonbane for existing don't do shit to even a much lesser version of him, is that hard to understand? Nevermind that exist a infinity number of Demonbanes that can't stop existing, a infinity number of demonbanes that can cancel powers, a infinity number of demonbanes that are Myuugi but even faster, I could go on.
>>
superman thought robot.jpg
>>
>no Onii-sama
Shit list.
>>
>>121133498
>Nevermind that exist a infinity number of Demonbanes that can't stop existing
Except they can
>infinity number of demonbanes that can cancel powers
Except they cease to exist the very same moment they try to cancel Myuugi powers
>Infinity number of demonbanes that are Myuugi but even faster
Except they aren't
>I could go on
However it's useless.

You fail to grasp the whole point of arguing: you are trying to prove Demonbane is more powerful than any of the three characters posted, this is what makes you so pathetic. However they are equal since their abilities nullify each other and you can't place these characters into the same universe/plane/whatever so they can interact: just because they can't. For example, any given iteration of Demonbane is a character of Featherine's book, so it doesn't matter which abilities does it have, because it's just a character, etc.etc.
They should be equal exactly because any arguing who is stronger of this 4 (actually 5) characters is pathetic and retarded just like you.
>>
File: bern_lamb.jpg (51KB, 558x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bern_lamb.jpg
51KB, 558x371px
>>121119705
>Thinking that Lambda, Bern and Featherine can actually interfere with the world of humans.

By that logic Ange should be at the top of the chart since she totally owned Bern and Bern and Lambda have equal power.
>>
>>121133611
So you're retarded and obviously know nothing about what you're talking about. Got it, carry on.
>>
>>121133692
You should actually read a novel instead of short summary posts of it in the internet, anime only kid.
>>
>>121133735
>all this buttmad projecting
I see, case closed. Now you can go back to >>>/b/ where you belong.
>>
>>121133746
>Implying I haven't read the sound novels or that I didn't discuss it for years
You understand nothing of what "witches" actually are. If you interpret their powers literally I can only laugh at you.
>>
>>121133826
Stop embarassing yourself any further.
>>
>>121133611
>any arguing who is stronger of this 4 (actually 5) characters is pathetic
Not that anon, but who are those 5 ? thanks
>>
>>121119705
If we go by actual feats shown (in the movie), then Arceus is probably way too high.
>>
>>121133983
That is Arceus at "his" strongest.
>>
> Goku not being in his own Tier, or at a minimum divine being tier

Being this fucking retarded
>>
>>121122576
That's because the nature and variety of index powers. In Jojo stands aren't that different than each other...
>>
>>121134003
Goku is actually one of the easiest characters to rank and actually does lose to most characters above him.
>>
>>121134060
>stands aren't that different than each other...
Is this a fucking joke? Are you saying that a stand that control people from being above them it's not that different from a stand that blow people with touch or a stand that can create life or a stand that stop time or a stand that pull meteors to earth?
>>
>>121133611

You don't understand the nature of Demonbane though. Due to nature of alternate universes, EVERYTHING is Demonbane. At one point in the infinite number of parallel universes, everything that exists, has existed, does not exist and could never have existed was/is a Demonbane.

That means Myuubi is a Demonbane. Featherine is a Demonbane. Peter Pan is a Demonbane. And all of these, as Demonbanes, can be summoned and used freely by Elder God Demonbane, the embodiment of the very concept of Demonbane.

There's nothing stronger than Elder God Demonbane, because Elder God Demonbane can summon an infinite number of them as a servant regardless.
>>
>>121134060
>>121134104
I think that both Jojo and Index have enough reps at this point honestly. Maybe the chart could stomach Johnny (who can spin probably all non-reality bender tier opponents, but has only human body).
>>
Meliodas from Nanatsu no Taizai should be added to the special tier.
http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Counter
>>
>>121134060
This is what Raildexfags actually believe.
>>
>>121134165
Stop replying to the retarded/troll.
>>
MFW Aiwass and Aleister aren't the two strongest characters. Now while I don't know any of the top guys I do know that Othi-chan is stronger than TTGL and the Antispiral. I also know that Aleister and Aiwass are stronger than Othi-chan. Using that logic they should be at the very top.
>>
>>121134167
I agree that there's more than enough Jojo and Index reps but saying that the stands aren't that different from each other and implying that Index have more variety is just retarded.
>>
>>121134242
That is true.
>>
>>121134165

Is Kamijou Touma a Demonbane?
>>
>>121134290

Absolutely.
>>
>>121134290
Yes.
>>
File: 1352478635171.jpg (69KB, 263x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352478635171.jpg
69KB, 263x207px
How come pegasus kouga and sailor moon are both stronger than ssj4 goku, he can literally destroy a galaxy by accident
>>
>no Tatsuya
>no Evermillion
>>
>>121134104
Ok Einstein
Tell me what's the real difference between za warudo and star platinum?
Both can control time.
It's like putting Goku and Vegeta on the same chart.
>>
>>121134340
No, he can't, and even if he could he still wouldn't be stronger than them.
>>
>>121134340
>Anyone from DB
>Galaxy level
>>
>>121134367
You just said
> In Jojo stands aren't that different than each other...
And you found two. Congratulations, man.
>>
>>121119705
Around 70% of the very top of chart are all little girls. Just an observation
>>
>>121134367
You're pathetic.
>>
>>121134391
Freeza had power to destroy a whole planet, and that was back in the namek arc, from there their powers just kept scalating, several of them can explode a planet on a whim by the end of the series
>>
>>121134403
Whatever you say man, I am just pointing out that putting the strongest stand is enough due to the nature of its power and even more so compared to other stands in his own universe.
>>
Why is Zeed so high up? What can he do?
>>
>>121134461
So? Bills is the second strongest character in the franchise and he only stated to be able of destroying a solar system.
>>
>>121134407
Then we should put cock on the top. As we all know, girls cannot win against it.
>>121134461
The power to destroy planet is surprisingly little in DB/DBZ universe and was possible even at the beginning of DBZ. And still they kept punching each other and producing small energy blasts that were destroying buildings at best in battles. There's some inconsistency in DB in that regard.
>>121134465
Not really, because "the strongest stand" was bullshit and there's no way that Jotaro can defeat Giorno. Also he lost to Pucci.
>>
>>121134498
And just how Pegasus Kouga and Sailor Moon compare to that?
>>
>>121134519
They are order of magnitude above that. Kouga was a lot stronger that Saga that can destroy galaxy and was bazillions times faster than light.
>>
>>121134465
The World and Star Platinum aren't the strongest, you whole point makes absolute no sense, stop posting.
>>
>>121134537
>saga can destroy galaxies
except that he can't, that's just the name of his attack and it's not enough to even destroy the building that they're in

shit two Athena Exclamations were just barely enought to destroy the house of virgo
>>
>>121134465
yeah, you shouldn't discuss something you haven't taken the time to put in the research about.
>>
>>121134461
The Milky Way Galaxy is roughly 40 orders above the Earth in terms of volume. Now assuming powerlevels increase incrementally and Frieza is the threshold for planetbusting, there's absolute no way anybody in DBZ can destroy a galaxy.
>>
>>121119705
Who is that make this power chart anyway? how is this power chart canon?
>>
>>121134754
It's actually made by all manga/LN authors who secretly come to /a/ for the sole purpose of estabilishing powerlevel gaps between their universes.
>>
Man fuck this shit chart. I'm colorblind and half the colors look the same.
>>
>>121134557
In terms of raw power, they are.
There are other crazy stands with crazy abilities but those powers would be only fatal to humans.
Say, for example, if Kira makes an explosion right in the face of Goku it wouldn't do anything to him anyway. Even if Anubis at the speed of light would try to cut Kiss-Shot and succes it would be pointless.
Maybe the one who should stop posting is your retarded ass who can't comprehend shit.
>>
Why is Sailor Moon so high? Tell me, /a/
>>
>>121134941
Actually you just showder how little you know about stands. Kira doesnt create explosions, he creates bombs. So if Gokus face became a bomb, he would die just like any ordinary human would. Similiarly, he can be spun to infinity by Johnny, reset by Pucci rewritten by Rohan or annihilated by Valentine.
>>
>>121134941
Notorious Big is a lot stronger than both of them in raw power. You're a retarded that don't know shit about stands.
>>
>>121135000
She goes to fight off Gods in the future and shit.
She used to be much higher but people endlessly bitched (she was higher than Nagato/Zeed) so she was placed lower.
>>
>>121135020
You won
>>
File: Sailor Moon God.jpg (165KB, 665x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sailor Moon God.jpg
165KB, 665x1024px
>>121135000
Forgot pic.
>>
>>121134849
>being colorblind
Too bad we're not abelist supporters here.
>>
>>121134941
>if Kira makes an explosion right in the face of Goku it wouldn't do anything to him anyway.
Why do you talk about things that you obviously know nothing about?
>>
>>121119705
All this powerlevel chart are useless, the most powerfull are the authors themselves
>>
>>121135186
>abelist
What the fuck is that?
>>
Why is Homura on there twice?

At the very least put in Homura Akemi (devil) for the Special Tier version.
>>
>>121134941
You're so wrong about almost everything that is not even funny, just stop embarrassing yourself and stop posting.
>>
>>121135227
Google it and visit tumblr.

>Ableism is a form of discrimination or social prejudice against people with disabilities

>being color blind
>bitching at your disability
>implying I'm going to waste time to change shit to accommodate a person inferior.

>>121135256
She's there to give the middle finger to every single fucking annoying Homurafag who wanted her at the top near Demonbane.
I got sick of people's bullshit so she had to go there to just stop discussion.
Also, the Special Tier Homura wouldn't even quality since she can only alter memories from people who know of Madoka and nothing else.
Yet people want her ranked high because of waifu bullshit. Fuck that.

So into the special tier she goes.
The point is that she is supposed to be the weakest because she's shit and she's a good level cap. Which is why Walmart is added.
>>
>>121135339
>Also, the Special Tier Homura wouldn't even quality
Oups, she would even qualify*
>>
>>121135225
The only real way to determine powerlevel is if every single author in the world got together and engaged in a Battle Royale deathmatch. Last one still alive will have his character declared the strongest.
>>
Powerlevel charts should be ranked based on what they have done, not what they are (theoretically) capable of. If a character says that he can blow up a planet, or he should be able to do so, but has never actually done so, then his power level shouldn't be that of a man capable of destroying planets.
>>
>>121135421
Or learn how to analyse feat and compare them
>>
>>121135582
Even if you do that you still get retards denying feats that clash with other character power because they think that that other character is stronger.
>>
>>121135421
The author that wins still wouldn't be able to create a character that can defeat Demonbane.
>>
>>121135668
What if the author is Demonbane's "father"?
>>
>>121135668
In my fiction i can make my dick defeat Demonbane.
>>
>>121135738
Your dick is demonbane so no, you can't.
>>
File: 1352882916283.jpg (115KB, 984x894px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352882916283.jpg
115KB, 984x894px
>>121135339
Fuck that shit, I don't want to associate with that.
>>
>>121135668
Character: Demonbane-bane
Ability: Able to defeat Demonbane no matter what the other side says.
>>
>>121135705
There's already a Demonbane that is Demonbane's father while being Demonbane himself.
>>
>>121135655
It wouldn't be a debate if everybody had the some vision
>>
>>121135809
He is also a demonbane. Demonbane still win.
>>
>>121135769
>>121135883
>I don't have any good point so i will act as a retard.
>>
>>121135977
Demonbane's power is retarded.
>>
>>121135977
Welcome to Demonbane.
>>
>>121135977
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: hold_the_phone.png (476KB, 787x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hold_the_phone.png
476KB, 787x641px
>>121119705
Emiya Shirou
>>
>>121136228
>not ORT
>>
>>121136228
Why even bother?
There's already Gil, Sakura and Saibah.

There's no need to add more lowtier characters.
>>
>>121119705
>atomsk being that high

nigga he couldnt even beat madara
>>
File: ORT.png (1MB, 803x752px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ORT.png
1MB, 803x752px
ORT.
>>
>>121129731
Then why don't they replace STTGL with Simon? Or is it because STTGL is a team effort?
>>
Why is DIO lower than sakuya? Their abilities are the same except she has a weak little girl body and he is a fully grown athletic man with vampire strength.
>>
>>121136263
>>121136549
Yeah, I'm not touching ORT.

>>121136802
Sakuya is stronger.
Honestly, despite people bitching about her, she used to be a lot higher (near Goku) but was lowered so she seems fine where she is.
>>
>>121136322
>Gil, Sakura and Saibah.
>all of them defeated by a random orange kid powered by his genocidal future chuuni self
>>
>>121137117
Gil lost because he acted like a faggot, he was stronger.
Saibah is only there for waifu bullshit, same with Sakura.
>>
>>121137204
But nobody likes Sakura, she's easily worst girl in F/SN.
>>
>>121137204
>stronger
>can't fight SHITOU's infinite fast-spawned weapons
>relies on second hand garbage spam
Goldy shill, please.
>>
>>121137287
>>121137294
I'd remove all three but people would bitch.
>>
>>121137294
>not knowing about matchups
>>
>>121137334
Just remove Sakura and replace her with All Evils of the World.
>>
File: 3688942-beyonder.png (227KB, 370x744px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3688942-beyonder.png
227KB, 370x744px
Pre-retcon Beyonder is above this list bitches.
He is million times more powerful than the multiverse combined, and can blink out every character on that whole power level chart out of existence. No one can stand up to him and that's objective fact.
>Pic related
>>
>>121137455
Pre-retcon Beyonder is Demonbane, therefore Demonbane wins.
>>
>>121137455
>can get retconned to be less powerful
>stronger than Featherine
>>
>>121137455

Blinking Demonbane out of existence is meaningless, as Demonbane can reconstitute itself from nonexistence. In fact, the vast majority of its Demonbane Athleta Aeternum army has never existed to begin with, it just pulls them straight out of oblivion.
>>
why no flandre? 2many2hu?
>>
>>121137334
You should just put ORT above arcueid and be done with it.
Also put akame demon form above esdeath.
Any nanatsu no taizai love?
Moar 2hu is required.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOT as lowest tier.
>>
>>121137626
Flanders is a shit.

Yummydoodoo, Suika, Eirin, Yukari, and Moonbitches are the only contenders.

That being said, A-tier 2hus like flanders, Marisa, or Yuyuko could wipe the majority of the lower half of the chart.
>>
>>121136263
>>121136549
It's really difficult to quantify the effects of Crystal Valley.
Ruling over your own (infectious) laws of physics is interesting, but what does it mean? He's a chess piece on a checkers board. His rules are inexplicable.
>>
>>121137721
>could wipe the majority of the lower half of the chart
But X>lowerhalf of the chart should be able to do that too. That's the idea.
>>
>>121119705
>Ultimate Gravion above Genesic GGG
>Ultimate "did nothing notable on my finale except some vaguely near planet scale BS" Gravion
>stronger than "fuck your sun my weaker form chills on stars" GGGG
>LOLMars above the Big O, only powers LOLMars even has is being quality and being essentially as much as a slideshow as JoJo was.
I guess this is a strictly "strenght" powerlevel chart since lots of glass cannons in the top would get fucked by a clean hit from the guys at the bottom. Even then it feels wrong as fuck.
>>
>>121137721

But flanders can destroy anything she wants to just by squeezing her hand, she just doesnt want to. i dont see how the other 2hus can compete with that
>>
Why is ZeedMilleniummon so high? What has he actually done, and what is his implied power?
>>
File: nerdz.jpg (56KB, 917x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nerdz.jpg
56KB, 917x570px
>>121137974
Anon, please.
>>
>>121137913
Nevermind the fact that the list somehow puts Pucci above shit he shouldn't be able to touch because how Made in Heaven works, and Yuki Nagato way above what she could normally handle.
>>
>paper lady above servant-level wormslut
>Devilman has a pic from Amon from the OVAs, and despite only throwing trains around is somehow on the same level as Goku
>>
>>121138218
Yes, I need to change Devilman's image. Readman is fine.
>>
>>121138053
Nagato will be moved lighter lower.

I'm at work so I'll do it later.
>>
Is nagato susceptible to seduction-based attacks?
>>
>>121138460
Scratch the whole thing and never try it again, for the sake of good powerlevel arguments.
>>
>>121134227
there is no proof that aiwass is stronger than a magic god even at best it was credited the strength to bust a planet. crowley just came back from a getting beat by a magic god, it is unknown if it took more than one or if magic gods are equal in power, but until we know crowley's power is in limbo. othinus is less than all powerful but it is not clear where her limits are besides the ones ib forces on her, so placement is once again difficult.
>>
>>121138527
No.

Nagato was always that high but for a good amount of time, she's been shit on to be lowered so meh.
>>
>>121119705
>It's done
>Gil still that low
Because Carissa and Koro-nofeats-sensei are so much better I'm sure
>>
I don't get why Mugen is so high.
She's only a magus mantling Yog-Sothoth and she hasn't shown anything more advanced than warping earth around.
I know we haven't seen everything she can do, but it's pretty heavily implied she couldn't overcome Crow if she didn't possess the soul of Al-Azif, so she's probably more around Yukari's area of power. Power over the laws of a single universe, basically.

But maybe she should be up there as a representation of Yog-Sothoth anyway.
>>
>>121138809
Yes, she's the representator for Yog.
>>
Such a great powerlevel lists! Makes everything so clear!
>>
>>121137574
He got retconned by The One Above All, who is the supreme God above all. TOAA is the truly supreme being in the omniverse so it's only natural PR Beyonder be retconned by him. I don't include him in this thread outside this post because he's the supreme being. No need to discuss his power level with anybody else because he's the most powerful fictional character in history.
>>
>>121137364

You can't, since Sakura's powers were what made it a threat in the first place. Her magical affinity has it where she can make an alternate dimension where pretty much anything can happen and time holds no meaning, see the bad ends. Those are her powers, not Angra Mainyu's.

Nasu just happens to hold her back in the same way as Kamachi does with Index, where she can only exhibit her powers in specific plot driven times or with severe handicaps to keep it from being too broke. In Nasu's case, he makes it so that Sakura can't normally function like most magi can, and trying to do so makes her blacken. So her power is often used for jokes and such.

There was a Hispanic magus who has much her same element, and exhibits the same powers of using it as pocket dimension in some side story pulled from TM's now defunct mobile site.
>>
>>121122576
In case you didn't know, this chart started with Index. The original chartfag basically took the Index powerlevel chart at that time (I think more than a year has passed), removed the bottom tiers, and then filled it with characters from various other franchises.
>>
>>121139636
It's been more than three years.
>>
>>121139636
No wonder, only Index kiddies are this obsessed with autistic powerlevel wanking.
>>
>>121122902
>can override Imagine Breaker
No. Nothing can "override" IB. It will just take longer to negate. Also, self-regnerating or self-renewing stuff will get destroyed immediately. Only those being generated/renewed by an outside source/entity will be able to last.
>>
>>121139843
If it was only them it woudn't have gotten to this point it would have stayed in Index threads
>>
>>121139843
Speak for yourself. Index "kiddies" only update and talk about their chart once in a blue moon. On the other hand, this chart used to (and still does?) get daily threads.
>>
>Dio
>Pucci
>Gio(GER)
>No Kars
Come on. Nigga can't even be killed. He had to be launched into space to be stopped
>>
>>121138511
In doujins, sure.
>>
>>121140120
>Implying The Hand or Crazy Diamond wouldn't destroy Kars
>>
>>121140067
That's only because the index powerlevel is better made and easier to rank.
>>
>>121140246
Well as far as we know. Kars was completely invincible to everything except the vacuum of space. He at least deserves a spot on the list
>>
>>121139843
it wasn't the index fanbase it was the people who got drawn into index powerlevels by "how do we kill accelerator" threads. those threads were largely carried by people who don't give a crap about the series.
>>
>>121140008
>Nothing can "override" IB.
Someone clearly never heard of NLF. Seems like the Index fanbase is as bad as TMfags when it comes to powerlevels.
>>
>>121140120
Kars is strong as fuck, but both his offensive and defensive capabilities are entirely limited to the "physical" realm. Ant sort of magic or reality warping fuck him in the ass.
>>
>>121140120
>>121140321
kars is held back by the unknown limitations of his evolution. if araki showed up and said kars can be any living creature AND could do their non genetic feats like stands or the special shit that pops in these threads he would be a force to be reckoned with.
also the lava was about to kill him
>>
>>121140362
Looks like you've never head of IB. Protip: it's limit lies in its negation speed, not on how "powerful" something is. The same idea applies to all powers that act on concepts and are not limited by your standard DBZ "my punch/laser/speed is stronger/bigger/instant" powerlevels.
>>
>>121140567
>muh complex wankhand
>muh you don't understand my powerlevels
hueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehue
+1, you tried
>>
>>121140606
Your reply.
>>
>>121140606
Are you retarded anon?
>>
>2hus
Jesus why. That opens up the door for shit like Shiki Eiki and the fucking dragon.
>>
>>121140606
You do realize that you just handed him the winner card, right?
>>
>>121140606
>rock-paper-scissors
>play scissors, lose to rock
>OH NO, MY SCISSORS ARE BIGGER YOUR ROCK IS NOTHING! CRUMBLE BEFORE MY MIGHTY UNIVERSE-LEVEL SCISSORS.
>>
>>121140740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujC7rxFVZ18
Fuck scissors man, fucking lesbian Tumblr BS can't match amazing clenched fist-rock of American truth and justice.
>>
>>121137743
It can wipe out all life on the planet by itself, it can kill all humans with speed equaling or surpassing a beast specifically designed to be able to slaughter them, it's invincible outside of Mercury without hax skills to physically destroy its body (and even then, it still isn't dead because it doesn't have that concept), and all its stats are higher than anything else on planet earth (able to kill a Servant-level being in an instant).
>>
>>121140606
Dude, you fucked up.
>>121140567
http://www.stardestroyer.net/mrwong/wiki/index.php/No_limits_fallacy
>>
>>121140606
> hueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehue
> muh blanka and the golden saints can defeat everyone because they are brazilian :^)
>>
File: 1386116543788.jpg (86KB, 1212x1010px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386116543788.jpg
86KB, 1212x1010px
>>121119705
I agree mostly, except Kiss Shot. She rekt a continent just jumping from one point to another, she needs to be WAY higher.
>>
>>121140913
How would you place ORT on the chart? And how come ORT is so strong compared to other aristoteles?
>>
>>121140665
Only two are added.
reimu beat everyone and Yukari has her border manipulation that is OP but since she had problems teleporting from the moon, she was greatly lowered.
Some still bitch that she should be lowered but meh.
>>
>>121140948
>http://www.stardestroyer.net/mrwong/wiki/index.php/No_limits_fallacy
That doesn't really apply when the whole point of IB is that it has no limits, since it's not a supernatural power in the first place. IB is an object that serves as a savepoint for the Universe and cannot be supernaturally altered in any way even by the setting's equivalent of an Omnipotent God. This is stated outright.
>>
>>121141014
see >>121120648
>>
>>121141014
I don't think she should be higher, but I think that Koro-sensei should be lower.
>>
>>121134165
that means im demonbane too and im weak as shit checkmate demonbane
>>
>>121141018
Two or three tiers above Arc, below anything that can physically destroy a planet.

It's pretty impossible to compare strength between them because they are so different in function. It's also not the strongest of them either.
>>
>>121141063
The problem is that 2hus have almost no feats and 90% of their supposed powers come from fanon wank.
>>
>>121141193
Well then ORT would probably be right below Fiamma then.
>>
>>121141210
Which is why only two of the most important 2hu were added.
No other will be added nir needed.
>>
>>121141281
No 2hu should have been added at all to this retarded bullshit.
>>
>>121141170
Shes stronger than Evangeline for sure, and I agree with lowering Koro-sensei too. Negi Springfield can catch his speed, not to mention that he's many many times stronger.
>>
>>121141352
Didn't he take a chunk out of the moon? He may be faster, but definitely not stronger if that's the case.
>>
>>121141305
I'd rather have a very small number of 2hu than the entire +100 cast in the chart.

They serve a purpose by being there and are correctly place. There is no need for either to be removed.
>>
>>121141379
There has been no confirmation in the entire manga so far that he actually did that.
>>
>>121141379
That's completely assumed, nothing else he has shown is even close.
>>
>>121141379
>Didn't he take a chunk out of the moon?
There is no proof of that achievement and there are hints that he may not have been the one who destroyed the moon.
>>
>>121141383
Touhou isn't even anime, why isn't superman and avatar in the list
>>
File: Kiara_takeuchi2.png (97KB, 250x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kiara_takeuchi2.png
97KB, 250x390px
>>121141241
We don't know where ORT stands exactly. Add Kiara and BB instead.
>>
>>121141379
Negi is much more broken, and we still dont know how Koro sensei did that. We just know about his speed but besides that, theres no trace of massive strenght or even a beam. The moon looks like it got hit by a power beam from Earth.
>>
>>121141193
There is no proof ORT is stronger than Archetype Earth, or stronger by three tiers for that matter.
>>
>>121141515
We know that the Aristoteles are stronger than Arc, and regular Arc can fight those two without even having to be AE.
>>
>>121141515
Stop trying to flood the chart with 10 characters from one franchise.
>>
>>121141456
>we don't know if he did it
That's true.
A lot of people have birched about that ehich is why he was lowered. He used to be at Reimu's level but was greatly lowered even though he's still near midtier. I'm tempted to just outright remove him but I don't think it's a good idea.

>>121141515
Where would BB or Kiara stand?
I'm still not convinced to and ORT.
>>
>>121141642
He doesn't need to be removed, he's got a lot of good feats, but the only one he has that places him anywhere near as high as he is is unconfirmed so he really should be lowered.
>>
>>121141586
But Kiara can destroy a planet while Aristotles destroyed continents at most in Notes.

>>121141633
No point to the powerlevel chart if you don't put at least the top tiers of eachfranchise.
>>
File: creation trio.jpg (139KB, 443x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
creation trio.jpg
139KB, 443x450px
>>121141492
Something related: Anime Arceus is laughably weak compared to the games, why is it that high? Either remove it or replace it with Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, which are actually universal+ tier
>>
>>121141716
Doesn't need to be top tiers from each franchise, it's not a dick waving contest, the most recognizable ones work fine so that it's easily recognizable what sort of tiers go where
>>
>>121141642
To add*

Also, just because I'm humouring the idea doesn't mesn I'd immediatly add daid character since I don't want to clog the chart.

>>121141685
Right.
>>
>>121141642
>Where would BB or Kiara stand?

Probably above SSJG Goku.
>>
>>121141716
She can affect all life on a planet regardless of their system of intelligence, but that doesn't do anything to the planet itself that we've seen.
>>
>>121141777
She grows up to planet size and the description of her attack states Bodhisattvas rule over entire solar systems, so she is potentially way above planet level. Fate/Extra legends are all stated to become real so we know it's not hyperbole and can be taken at face value.
>>
>>121141759
I don't know about that one anon
>>
File: lady of the cold.png (252KB, 638x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lady of the cold.png
252KB, 638x468px
Why isnt the lady of the cold on there?
>>
>>121141759
Not fully convinced.
>>
>God Goku
>Weaker than Sailor Moon

Nice meme
>>
>>121141716
>But Kiara can destroy a planet while Aristotles destroyed continents at most in Notes.

The Aristoteles never tried to destroy the planet.
Heck, Type-Venus was going to consume earth's remains and make it Venus 2, so at least one of them actively didn't want the destruction of the planet.
>>
>>121142081
>I am an uncultured swine
>>
>>121142055
Who the fuck is that?

>>121135090
See >>121142081
>>
>>121142081
>not knowing that Sailor Moon is a real nigga
>>
>>121142081
Sailor Cosmos, dude.
>>
>>121142169

Moomin character that can freeze people by looking them in the eye.

http://moomin.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lady_of_the_Cold
>>
>>121142059
Kiara and BB fought the Origin Servants who went back from the edge of the galaxy after Kiara flung them there in a few of minutes. Kiara can grow to planet size and has control over the combined energy of all the worldd lust which she can channel into a physical and spiritual attack. BB has a move which erases the target from existence along with the dimension, even characters with resistance to her power (i.e Origin Servants) get erased by it.
>>
>>121142257
Oh her. I didn't notice who she was.

I might add her.
>>
>>121142081
Read more manga
>>
Why are there so little characters in this chart?
Why are there so many index characters that aren't different enough from eachother to warrant their place on the chart?
>>
>>121143310
Too many characters makes the chart unreadable, chart is based off of the Index chart so it makes sense that it has a lot of Index characters.
>>
File: 02 (1).png (263KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
02 (1).png
263KB, 764x1200px
Thread posts: 451
Thread images: 38


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.