[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Emi's doing that to deliberately make her mother uncomfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Emi's doing that to deliberately make her mother uncomfortable (the eye in the upper part of that page is her looking at the reaction of her mother). She also makes the discovery that when she acts this intimate with Mao he gets quite bewildered, causing her to think "Crap, this is actually pretty funny♥". To add to the fun her mother is indeed uncomfortable at this sight (it's strange for her to see her own daughter and Mao, who was kind of like an adoptive child to her get this close) and with her child (I guess Alas Ramus) happy at this development it's a total win for her. So Emi frequently acts this intimate with Mao. Like grabbing a bit of food and going "Ahh~♥", or hugging Mao's arm. Also, at the beginning both of them have the same shift times. But Mao doesn't want to go to work together with Emi and hides in the bathroom. So Emi at the door goes "Then I'm going ahead, Sadao-senpai♥", nearly causing Mao to fall into the toilet.
>Suzuno and Emi's father know she's only playing around, but they don't mind. Seeing that happy Emi they think it's a natural happy state for an 18-year old girl. When Emi was 12 her home got destroyed. Then until 17 she had to fight against the demons and in that year since she was busy with working as an office lady, having to look after a daughter, observing Mao and fight against the angels. So in effect her years from 12-18 were kind of wasted. So both Suzuno and Emi's father think it's a way of making up for those lost years. Chiho (´,_ゝ`) however goes: "But to me it looks more like an 18-year old girl in love." To which Suzuno and Emi's father reply: "You, you probably are overthinking this... (a bit worried)"
Well, I guess it has begun.
>>
>>121113303
Seems fun.
>>
>>121113303
thanks for the summary
>>
>>121113303
thanks anon
>>
>>121113303
So Chihofags getting BTFO once again.
>>
>>121113303
White Fox being the shit studio they are will never adapt this, and /a/ will forever have an irrational hate of Emi.
>>
>>121113746
Why would I hate best girl?
>>
File: 1367628957462.jpg (160KB, 742x720px) Image search: [Google]
1367628957462.jpg
160KB, 742x720px
>>121113746
>/a/
>hating Emi
Anon I know the trolls are quite vocal around here bu the girl has plenty of love in basically every Maou thread ever.
>>
>>121113746
To be fair, she wouldn't be disliked as much (I say as much because /a/ is full of oversensitive faggots these days) had WhiteFox wouldn't have turned her anger up to 11, and show her cute side more.
Them making her look older than she is and having her always dress like some office lady didn't help either.
>>
>>121113746
>main girl
>not a doormat personality
Pretty much the two things you need for /a/ to get asspained as fuck over any female character. See Oregairu, Oreimo, Shana, Zero no Tsukaima, OreShura, etc.
>>
>>121113303

I'd say fake it till you make it
>>
>>121113303
Once you taste the poison, you might as well finish the drink.
>>
>>121114824
Emi has probably been wanting to do that since volume 5-6.

I wonder who long will it take her to realise her enjoyment isn't solely from Maou's reactions.
That being said, more than Emi, I wonder how will Maou deal with this.
>>
>>121114534
True enough. Don't forget Usaka.
>>
>>121113746
They had get together recently to watch first season. They are actually consider another season of Maou
>>
>>121113303

What does it feel like to have boobs pressed upon your chest, /a/?
>>
Emi a shit.

Worse than Kirino.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.