[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://animeanime.jp/article/2015/0 2/10/21923.html Poll of which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 00.jpg (143KB, 610x868px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
143KB, 610x868px
http://animeanime.jp/article/2015/02/10/21923.html
Poll of which manga you want to see animated
>#1 Sakamoto desu ga?
>#2 Onepunch Man
>#3 Yotsubato!
>#4 March Comes in Like a Lion
>#5 Drifters
>#6 Niijiro Days
>#7 Oresama Teacher
>#8 Yandere Kanojo
>#9 Amaama to Inazuma
>#10 Soul Catcher(s)
>>
Well OPM would be nice since its selling decently and would make probably sell decent if a good studio picks it up.

I don't know why I haven't read Sakamoto.
>>
>>121092613
Sakamoto would be fine in the hands of the director that made DMC, or Teekyuu team
>>
Yandere kanojo.
I'm afraid if a manga with good art get shitty adaption
>>
>Manga
OK stop. They will get animated no matter they are chosen in that poll or not
>>
Both sakamoto and Onepunch man haven't enough chapters to be decently adapted.
>>
>#3 Yotsubato!
Ever? When author stop acting autistic?
>>
>>121092730

OPM could easily be adapted, it just would probably have to run for less than ~20-something episodes. Once you toss in all of the extra chapters with the other heroes and stuff there's more than enough material.
>>
>>121092730
Through the monster association is more than enough for a 1 cour anime, you could do 1 cour just through Boros.
>>
Is this an actual poll for anime adaptation, or just a useless magazine poll? Because I'm gonna get my hopes up for Oresama Teacher and Yandere Kanojo animes.
>>
>>121092730
For Sakamoto maybe, but One-punch Man with more than 90 chapter is not enough?
>>
>#1 Sakamoto desu ga?
>#2 Onepunch Man
>#3 Yotsubato!
>#8 Yandere Kanojo

These.
But Sakamoto is probably too short.
OPM is probably a bit risky.
Yotsuba& has the usual problem even if the format and the stories are pretty much perfect for an anime.
>>
>>121092613
>OPM
I hope it never gets animated because it will surely give birth to the most cancerous fanbase ever.
>>
OPM will make a studio bankrupt if it will flop in the sales.

>>121092808
>Yotsuba& has the usual problem
What problem?
>>
File: 00.jpg (906KB, 1600x945px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
906KB, 1600x945px
>>121092696
Y-yeah!
>>
>>121092613
>Soul Catcher(s)
What? yes, the manga sell more like the other series of other magazine, but very less like Jump series(That's why it transfer to Jump next) but I surprise that japan want to see the manga animated.
Also, Babiro is better.
>>
>>121092850
Author doesn't want it animated
>>
>>121092613
>Sakamoto desu ga?

is that the one that is great teacher onizuka except hes a kid?
>>
>>121092613
If OPM gets an anime adaptation, I really want the Webcomic art style.
>>
>>121092882

No. Sakamoto is always cool. Onizuka is only cool when it matters.

Sakamoto is intelligent. Onizuka is only intelligent that one time he took the test.

The girls love Sakamoto. Onisuka...no.

Sakamoto has never broken a Cresta.
>>
>>121092613
>#2 Onepunch Man
7 years hand drawn by a team of Murata clones or don't even bother.
>>
OPM anime should be manga pages with a voice over and music.
>>
>>121092879
I honestly think there's one studio that can do it without butchering it. I won't name the studio here just so that it will not end up into a studio war.
Anyways, I hope he considers it before he dies one day.
>>
>>121092806
The main point of an anime is to boost manga sales. ONE version hasn't a printed manga,there's only Murata's.
>>
>>121092806
You do realize that most of the chapters are pretty much panel by panel fight scenes right? One chapter's just going to be a min tops.

Nah, at best you get an OVA.
>>
>>121092951
fuck you mean

onizuka is always cool

alwayas intelligent

ladiesloveonizuka

cresta thing you're right about
>>
>>121092763
Anime adaptations are almost always inferior so why bother? Know what I'm saying.
>>
>>121093000
>that couple of chapters made of gif-worthy 15 double-page spread and nothing more
>anime conversion: about 20 seconds
There are a lot of "double" chapters too.
>>
So, I'm interested with this March Comes in Like a Lion.
But I want to ask some people here who have read it first
Is it like Honey and Clover where these actions and emotions that I don't think I will ever comprehend?
>>
>>121093020

Because his works adapt to anime really well.

Azumanga was glorious.
>>
>>121092836
Nothing can top SnK's fanbase.
>>
>>121092966
>Not naming studios
How new are you to /a/?
It's Dogakobo isn't it?
>>
>>121093068
I don't think so.
>powerlevels
>2deep4u
>muh Murata art
>best protag ever
>muh development by proxy
You can't convince me that the average anon won't be part of one of those or more or something else that will very likely arise. I'll have to see your claim happen to believe it which I won't since OPM won't get animated.
>>
>>121093191
Not quite new. Which is why I know it will derail the thread if I name some studio.
No. I don't think Dogakobo produces enough exemplary shows (visual wise) to be considered for Yotsubato.
>>
>#9 Amaama to Inazuma
Yes please.

Also, based anon is translating this for us now.
>>121083855
>>
>>121093192
But OPM isn't deep and the powerlevels don't even matter, that's the entire point.
It's a super simple parody of generic shounen tropes.
>>
>>121093052
And the author thought it was shit so is blocking and Yotsuba proposal.

Similar issue for Samidare/Mizukami stuff iirc.
>>
>>121093337
That's my point, the average anon doesn't and won't see it that way.
>>
>>121093337
Doesn't stop the 1000+ posts and 100+ threads of bitching about OPM can or can't kill character X. I mean, have you even seen the threads? I enjoy the hell out of the manga, but even then I have to admit that the threads can get pretty damn unbearable with all the powerlevel discussions.
>>
File: 1410654739994.jpg (26KB, 392x374px) Image search: [Google]
1410654739994.jpg
26KB, 392x374px
>>121092613
>Sakamoto
>OPM
Aw yes.

>Yotsuba&!
Fucking niggers, when will they learn?
>>
I'd like to think that 3 Gatsu would get one because it had a couple commercials with voice overs and an animated music video. You never know though.
>>
Sakamoto would make a great Shaft adaptation
>>
>>121093051
I would say it's more understandable because it mostly focuses on the main character and his actions rather than the rest of the cast. I've heard from some people who read it in Japanese that it starts to shift later on but what's available in english now is definitely worth checking out, and personally it's one of my favorite ongoing series.
>>
>>121092613
I would like to see Sakamoto in some Seki-kun length episodes.
>>
>>121092850
Studios don't fund adaptations. It's the publisher (in OPM's case Shueisha) and other members of the production committee that put the money in. The studio is just hired to do the work.
>>
OPM OVA on the same level as Hellsing U.

>that quality
>that detail

my dick is ready
>>
>Sakamoto desu ga?
Please japan, 10 minute anime would be enough.
>>
>>121093426
Powerlevel threads would still be around if OPM was never made.
>>
>>121092613
>Oresama Teacher

I was having problems choosing between the top 4 before I saw this. I need animated Mafuyu, no matter how poorly it might turn out for an anime.
>>
>>121096562
After Nozaki's success, we can hope, r-right?
And yeah, I want animated Mafuyu too.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.