[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /a/ beyond redemption?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: md_geist_awsm1.jpg (24KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
md_geist_awsm1.jpg
24KB, 400x275px
Is /a/ beyond redemption?
>>
>>121066917
elaborate
>>
Meta threads about how shit a board is sure do help a whole bunch.
>>
>>121066917
If it was a physical place I would constantly battle the urge to burn it to the ground, and then stand outside with a glassy eyed expression, gunning down everyone who ran outside to escape the flames.

When they came to take me away I would say I was killing either the beast, or the cancer.
>>
File: 22411595.jpg (44KB, 415x419px) Image search: [Google]
22411595.jpg
44KB, 415x419px
No, A decent mod could fix it because the cancer is still mostly contained in certain threads that you could easily nuke.

The problem is finding someone who gives a shit.
/a/ will die if nothing happens.
>>
>>121067271
>the cancer is still mostly contained in certain threads that you could easily nuke.
Examples?
>>
>>121067320
Naruto.
SnK.
Aldnoah or any other flavour of the season MAL top anime.

Nuke those and tell the people to fuck off and they will.
>>
>>121067614
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>121067654
Its not about liking.
Its about people shitposting like you doing it right now.
>>
>>121067806
>discussing an anime I don't like is shitposting
also, nurutu has been a pretty much a non-issue ever since the manga ended
>>
>>121067614
Naruto already seems to get nuked on sight. Their threads rarely last more than a few minutes, and even when the mods are asleep they usually don't hit the bump limit before someone catches notice. Keep reporting them and they'll probably keep disappearing
SnK threads have been disappearing recently, too. There's one autist that spams them at every time in the day for shitposting purposes, but it seems like any time outside of chapter release they 404. Keep reporting them and they'll probably keep disappearing

And wanting a thread for a popular show currently airing this season to get banned just because you don't like it is silly. Like it or not, popular shows that drag in crossboarders and turn into cancerous festering shitpools have always been a thing. The Aldnoah of this season is the KlK or NGNL of last year, is the Bakemonogatari of 2009, is the TTGL or the Haruhi, or the Lucky Star or the Code Geass or the Valvrave or the SAO, etc. etc. We have always had that and always will have it. /v/ comes, and /v/ leaves in turn and the rest of /a/ keeps going. Nobody is stupid enough to start a crusade against a currently airing show just because it's too popular with crossboarders.
>>
>>121067890
Read the post again retard.

I enjoyed SnK as well despite the anime having its flaws compared to the manga but the fanbase is absolute cancerous.

>emoticon spamming faggots
>underage cancer
>I am a grill pls pay attention to me and my husbando
>shipping wars

You should hate them.
And if you hate them it doesn't mean that you hate the show.

Also: Naruto is just average shonen faggotry and all the hate comes from its fans being cum glopping retards.
>>
>>121066917
It's never too late for MD Geist to save us.
>>
>>121069160
MD Geist was an attention whore who deleted threads about shows he didn't like and left all the spam and shitposting on the first page
>>
>Forcing meme
>Shitpost central
>Too much general thread
>Do you like X, /a/?
Why is /a/ so much shit today?
>>
>>121069270
Yeah, he was wasn't he?

In all seriousness if Kinomod had 100% control over the board it would be perfect.

>>121069333
I'm sure KlK airing on Toonami isn't helping.
>>
>>121069365
Aren't Toonami KlK thread should be on /co/?
>>
>>121069417
We had like 4 KlK threads running over the weekend after a long quiet period. What do you think?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.