[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember this? I'm the guy that originally contacted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (927KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
927KB, 1364x768px
Anyone remember this? I'm the guy that originally contacted him. We had a couple conversations after this, one of them dealt with depression and his numerous roles in movies that dealt with death and suicide. I was here on the day Robin killed himself but decided that then wasn't the best time to tell you guys, but if there was ever any doubt in your minds, yes, he was one of us. He had been my hero thanks to the movies I watched as a kid (What Dreams May Come, Dead Poets Society) but if not for this, I would have never realized back then that he was just as flawed and as human as the rest of us. Thank you /a/, for allowing me to have this encounter.
>>
>>121044430
>He had been my hero
He's to all people, literally
>>
File: 1396472698084.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1396472698084.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>121044430
where can I subscribe?
>>
>>121044430
Whoa, nice blog ! I dont remember subscribing, but i love it !
>>
>>121044548
>>121044624
Yeah yeah whatever, I'm self-medicating and probably won't even remember posting this by the time I'm done, so fucking sue me
>>
>>121044430

If that's true, post your conversations with him.
>>
>>121044728
Just kill yourself already.

>>121044729
Fuck off.
>>
Aren't you the guy that went on a date with him to an amusement park? Well, claimed too?
>>
He probably killed himself because you're such a faggot op. I know I want to
>>
>>121044729
Went through a nasty breakup with my fiancee a year ago and deleted the original facebook. Kept screenshots of some of the stuff he said on my laptop which got stolen on the train 6~ months ago. Never posted them anywhere because not my fucking blog and will probably be deleting this thread in a minute.
>>
>>121044503
He's a loser. All suicides go to hell.
>>
>>121044819
>deleting
>>
>>121044783
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1395750711964.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395750711964.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>121044819
>will probably be deleting this thread in a minute
>>
>>121044796
Yeah, it was right around the time of his birthday. Told him I was going to treat my sisters and he went the same day we did. He was such a fucking bro about all of it and my family still has the pictures.
>>
Well too bad, OP. I have Robin's soul in my body!

I'm going to lead this world into a new order with the spirit of the genie!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.