[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you store your backlog in and/or watch you anime on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: daboot.jpg (86KB, 611x490px) Image search: [Google]
daboot.jpg
86KB, 611x490px
what do you store your backlog in and/or watch you anime on?
>>
I store it on a flash drive. I'm homeless, so I go around internet cafes downloading shit on XDCC one episode at a time.
>>
That's a lot of storage anon.

Do you have a hoarding problem you want to talk about?
>>
>>120895539
damn dude what city do you live in? Are you in an internet cafe now?
>>
>>120895574
I have 5 unopened 3tB hdds on my bed
>>
>>120895466
store it in dick. stroke dick every time i watch.
then replay in my mind by stroking dick
>>
>>120895609
For what purpose?

Are you making a nas to store your chinese cartoons on?

I've been considering something along those lines.
>>
File: hdds.jpg (111KB, 652x368px) Image search: [Google]
hdds.jpg
111KB, 652x368px
>>120895574
just so you don't think I'm a liar or anything
>>
>>120895778
no I use one drive 3tb drive in each Clifford Box I construct. A Clifford Box is is a small computer made with a mini-itx motherboard and a low temp proc so you can put it in a really small case, then after I install the operating system I install the emulator package which has emulators and complete rom sets for every system between the original NES all the way up through playstation. So it's all the games for the nes, snes, n64, sega master system, Genesis with CD and 32x, Saturn, Turbo Grafx 16 / pc engine, MAME w/ Neo Geo library, and finally playstation. I have all the international releases I could find for each console, so they average between 700 and 1000 per console (cept the TG which has a tiny library). Any game systems after that chronologically cost extra as they games got hella huge in size after that.
>>
>>120896115
I had never heard of this before, it sounds pretty interesting.
>>
>>120896115
What are you using to emulate Saturn and Playstation? I've heard that Saturn emulation especially is a shit show where one needs multiple emulators to play more thana handful of games.
>>
>>120896587
i put a couple of emulators on there. Give me a few minutes and I'll boot up the pc with the correct files on it.
>>
>>120896587
satourne / yabuse for the saturn, and pcsx2 / eP SXe for the playstation.
>>
>>120897483
I'll look into those, then. Thanks.
>>
>>120896115
damn, It's like I'm on /vr/
>>
>>120897887
Not a bad place, honestly. Not enough anime, though.
>>
>>120895539
b-b-bagels?
I still love you
>>
File: specs.jpg (65KB, 712x561px) Image search: [Google]
specs.jpg
65KB, 712x561px
I also have three other drives (1xtb and 2x500gb) that I simply keep in a drawer for backup purposes only and connect them via an esata bracket every now and then to backup stuff.
I need to get another two drives though. One 1tb to use as main storage and another 1tb for backup. I am almost at my limit with my current storage.
>>
File: argentina.jpg (53KB, 536x500px) Image search: [Google]
argentina.jpg
53KB, 536x500px
heh
>>
>>120902025
Holy fucking shit. Did you actually assemble this from parts you found in the trash?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.