[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With regards to harem and ecchi anime, do you prefer a clueless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 31

With regards to harem and ecchi anime, do you prefer a clueless MC or a perverted one?

A lot of people give dense MCs flak but I think they're much better when it comes to the viewer appreciating the girls. With more perverted ones, you have to listen to some retard spew lines about his fetishes, and they inject themselves into the fanservice scenes whereas dense ones just kind of observe.
>>
>>120886772
How about neither. I vote for a MC that legitimately doesn't want any of them for some reason (already has a girlfriend, is a priest in training, etc) and spends the series trying to shoo them away
>>
File: The problem with harem.png (73KB, 1257x930px) Image search: [Google]
The problem with harem.png
73KB, 1257x930px
>>120886772
I prefer for the anime to not be harem.
>>
>>120886772

Neither. I prefer this kind of MC.
>>
>>120886772
MC is just wasted space anyways. Better to not have one all together.
>>
File: MANkoto.jpg (61KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
MANkoto.jpg
61KB, 704x396px
>>120886772
I prefer an MC who did nothing wrong.
>>
I prefer rational human beings as characters.
>>
File: Blonde still best.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Blonde still best.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I prefer all the girls to be cute and wonderful in their own ways. the MC can do w/e he wants as long as the harem gets more screentime.
>>
>>120886909
truly best girl
>>
File: 1402162525387.jpg (3MB, 2000x3057px) Image search: [Google]
1402162525387.jpg
3MB, 2000x3057px
>>120886772
The best option I think is to have the MC be surrounded by beautiful girls who instead of being romantically interested in the MC are instead simply the protagonist's friends. That way you can have lots of pretty girls for the fans to look at without all the baggage that comes with a harem.
>>
>>120887851
So you're okay with 200+ chapters of the most brutal blueballing ever conceived by mankind? Gotcha.
>>
>>120886772
I like guys like Subaru from loli basket, or the guy from Seiken Tsukai no World Break, even a guy like Kamito from blade dance that looks good dressed like a girl
>>
demon lords make the best harem protags
>>
It depends on the character. Any of them can be done well or badly and if you actively seek out harem it's best to get a balanced diet of shit, since you're already eating shit anyway you don't want to actually kill yourself with it. Tomoki and what's his name from Seitokai no Ichizon were good harem MCs. Souji was a good protag if worse than hitler with twintails.
>>
a female MC
>>
>>120888172
I think that perverted harem MCs are even worse than asexual MCs. They are often extremely selfish (trying to peep on, molest or steal girls' underwear) which stretches suspension of disbelief even more on how the girls like them for being 'nice' even for a harem series. Not to mention that the fact they rarely or never try to fuck any of the girls when they're constantly thinking about sex and trying to peep on or molest girls is even more implausible compared to asexual MCs not doing it.
>>
The best is a passive guy who doesn't even want to be there. Not a dense guy who blushes when seeing a girl naked, just a guy who wants to go home. It makes the girls act even lewder.
>>
>>120887183
>>>/u/
>>
>>120888293
Those exist?
>>
>>120888085
This reminds me of how much Trinity Seven pissed me off - it literally has the ideal characters for a harem and they're mostly likable, yet everything else is dogshit.

>>120888172
>forgetting the name of based Ken Sugisaki, the ORIGINAL Harem King
>implying TailRed was shit
I will straight up jaw jack you if I ever see you in person. Not kidding here bro. I would see you, say whats up bro, and straight up uppercut you in the face. You best be on your fucking guard mate, because a hospital trip is in your future.
>>
>>120888024

IF IT WORKS FOR TOLOVERU, WHY CHANGE THE FORMULA!?
>>
Perverted as long as they aren't creepy about it. In general I just like any MC who isn't beta or a retard.

Perverted>>>retard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beta

or to put that in context
Ken>>>>Ichika>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kodaka
>>
File: Mankoto and that other faggot.png (227KB, 656x993px) Image search: [Google]
Mankoto and that other faggot.png
227KB, 656x993px
>>120888499
>Kodaka
I can't watch another series where the MC has every girl on his dick and does nothing. I just can't.
>>
>>120887973
You mean SoL?
>>
>>120889909
Not necessarily. The girls could engage in activities other than just living a normal life.
>>
>>120888332
>everyone who points out how "harem"shit would be better without the MC belongs in /u/

Fucking retard. I don't want an MC altogether unless they actually want the goddamn harem and can show some iota of personality or ambition.
>>
>>120887973
Or just make the MC someone who goes harem route after the girls are close enough with each other.
>>
>>120888718
eh-nandatte looks like a cabin boy from a pirate ship.
>>
>>120886876
I thought that's 90% of all harem MC's except there is no reason.
>>
Clueless is the worst and just makes me angry. Pervert all day. Even Lupin is a pervert though he has no harem.
>>
what about a dodecaedron type of harem, guys? Were there are plenty of girls and boys to provide lewdicrous scenes for everyone to please?

I would watch the fuck out of a 10:5 female-male ratio harem style animu
>>
I like the trinity seven MC
>Perverted but not creepy.
>Actually wants a harem (his destiny is to have one anyway).
>Not a clumsy and shy faggot.
>Very straightforward.

The only thing i dislike from the manga is that the art could be a little better.
>>
>>120892021
How is he doing at getting the girls accepting the harem?
>>
>>120892058
The T7 more or less accept each other in the Aratabowl. No idea how they'll feel about Hijiri, who doesn't wanna share.
>>
>>120892099
Too fucking bad. I'd write an MC who straight up won't have anything to do with anyone beyond the girls he's trying to win over, especially if they're going to be selfish.
>>
Honestly? Both are shit.

Let's not forget that harem and ecchi anime are primarily wish fulfillment.

For beta MCs, they exist so otaku can think they could attract dozens of bitches without doing a fucking thing. For perverted MCs, they exist so otaku think that their bizarre fetishes and overall creepiness don't hamper their social life, and in fact they can also get a bunch of bitches orbiting their dicks.

My solution? Have a series where the MC only thinks he's in a harem. Have half of the episodes be set from his perspective, where every ecchi trope is played completely straight, and the other half be those escapades as the rest of the world sees it.
>>
>>120892205
Hijiri was the first girl introduced and the main reason he is in the school where he met the harem though.
>>
>>120892058
IIRC Arin and Yui are ok with it, his cousin would be all over his dick whatever the condition is and he's got strong bonds with Akio an Lisselotte
I bet Lilith will be a pain in the ass to get in the harem and will take a whole arc on it's own.
>>
How am I supposed to self insert into harem MCs if they have all the personality traits I don't /a/?
>>
>>120892290
I wouldn't want to ever write a harem where things are too tense at first because then it seems too unstable if the girls aren't friendly enough with each other. Broken record monogamyfaggots never shut up about how 3DPD jealously will eventually destroy everyone and think they know how anything nonhuman feels.
>>
>>120886772
I like Kodaka, he realizes he's got a harem situation and is like "Fuck these crazy bitches I just want to be in this stupid club and not deal with their shit."

Of course he chooses the most cowardly and retarded way of dealing with the situation by ignoring it and hoping it will go away. But it's entertaining.
>>
>>120892442
Some rivalry between the girls is common but it's mostly used as comedy material but it would be interesting if the girls have to go all battle royale for the MC's dick
>>
>>120887973
Isn't that what Chuu2 was?
>>
File: Hyoudou_Issei[1].jpg (48KB, 512x290px) Image search: [Google]
Hyoudou_Issei[1].jpg
48KB, 512x290px
This guy is both but surprisingly it doesn't annoy me that much.
Plus the hilarious asspulls that the series has like powering up from poking tits or the god of tits from another dimension saving his ass are all about him being a huge pervert.
>>
>>120886772
Remove the MC altogether.
Turn it into a Yuri show.
>>
>>120891932
All harem MCs do want some kind of love (evident by how they almost always end up with someone at the end)
I want one that's not looking for love, does not develop a desire for love, and legitimately hates every bitch that keeps lusting after him anyway (or at least is annoyed by them). The series ends with him cursing every single one of them. A villainous harem, so to speak
>>
>>120893282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgXAyN6gVDE
>>
>>120893346
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgXAyN6gVDE
Holy fuck my sides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEVKvI9op8U
>>
Issei is the man he wants to be a Harem king and fuck them but of course sex won't be allowed in a Shonen so the max he can do is suck tits and touch them-

Oh I forgot he already confessed to rias after getting rid of his trauma(the girl he loved killed him) and has actually KISSED a couple of times his harem.
>>
>>120893573
He's still as dense as lead most of the time and very passive when it comes to doing lewd shit, it kinda pisses me off but he's a pretty good MC
>>
File: rHmdakz.jpg (362KB, 1617x3617px) Image search: [Google]
rHmdakz.jpg
362KB, 1617x3617px
So which harems have Alpha As Fuck MC's other than School Days?
>>
>>120892009
Do you mean something like Itokoi Chidori? A trap is part of the harem and does do sexual things with the main female lead (although the most is a blowjob). I like it conceptually but the author walks a fine line with pissing off otaku so I can understand why it's uncommon.
>>
I feel like clueless MC's are always the same. Perfectly adequate, a vehicle for self-insertion. Pervert MC's are more likely to be actual characters, but because they're written by turbovirgin manbabbies they tend to be incredibly obnoxious, like what's his name from Hagure Yuusha. You get the occasional decent enough guy like Issei from DxD or Kintaro from Golden Boy but they're few and far between. I guess I prefer clueless MC's because they don't actively offend me and I don't watch harems to be challenged by my viewing experience.
>>
>>120894635
I think most people are fine with dense MCs. People complain about Ichika but it's not like anyone's watching IS for any reason but the girls. The problem is Beta MCs. Beta MCs are utterly intollerable. While dense MCs are like a blank object that add nothing to the story, beta MCs actually detract from it. It also makes things super unbelievable. Yeah Ichika is stupid but he's physically attractive and does try to help people. It's believable that a girl could fall for him. But when you look at someone like Kodaka, why would anyone like this loser?
>>
>>120894825
Kodaka never really seemed like a beta to me, just dull. Which in some ways is worse I guess. Haganai did several things right though that makes it easier to overlook Kodaka's blandness.
>>
>>120895143
He goes full beta when he gets confessed to and it only gets worse from there.
>>
The best harem MC is one that bullies his harem.
>>
File: FeelyGearXrd.jpg (806KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FeelyGearXrd.jpg
806KB, 675x1000px
I prefer the shounen lead who actually fucked under three of the hot girls in a so-called harem.

But by then I'd be in /h/ right about now.
>>
>>120893573
I'm not putting true faith until they really push him wanting a harem.
>>
I like the MCs that don't blush or get all flustered and shit when something lewd happens.

They either shrug it off or act like a total gentleman or some shit.

But that doesn't really exist in harems, at least I don't think so.
>>
>>120895418
Can't think of any other than Rance or that guy from Kanon. Both are hilarious, of course, but shit for drama most of the time
>>
>>120892290
>I bet Lilith will be a pain in the ass to get in the harem and will take a whole arc on it's own.
Lilith's whole reason for existing is to be the cock block to keep that story from becoming a hentai.

she won't join the harem until the last chapter.
>>
File: 1419354036155.jpg (714KB, 1440x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1419354036155.jpg
714KB, 1440x1331px
>>120896223

Isn't Lilith his daughter though?
>>
>>120886772
neither.

I like MCs who are actively chasing or dating a girl. I like honest red blooded MCs who want to fuck the hotties who are lusting after him. I like MCs who use and manipulate people. I like mc's who are not virgins, or are atleast open about wanting sex (not love), And i like MCs who aren't afraid of naked women

Not many MCs fit this bill. most of them are asexual beta fagots who are either too retarded or dense to notice hot chicks want his cock, or are so fucking gay they get frightened by a chick lusting for his cock (or simply naked). The rest are so over the top perverted that they're not sympathetic in the least (they also tend to be even more unbelivable as the author finds more and more reasons why they haven't fucked someone).

give me an alpha dog like Kazuma who owns his tsundere like she's a little bitch. Araragi isn't bad either, naked chicks around him, freely groping middle schoolers, fucking his girlfriend. Akoto isn't bad either, motherfucker builds his harem like a champ (in the books he even fucks em)

in the end a harem is pointless if the male is repulsive or asexual.
>>
>>120896396
no, lilith is the (possible) daughter of the demon king from the alt dimension that takes over the MC's body when he goes demon-king mode.
>>
Both are shit.
>>
>>120894352
Try Umi No Misaki.
>>
>>120888085
Rushed ending, would not watch again.
That said, music and MC were A+. It's a shame the most bland girl is endgame.
>>
A story where one harem with a dense MC and another harem with a pervert MC collide.
>>
>>120893282
In order to have a perspective that can be more relatable to the audience, just have the MC turn into a hot girl at the start of the series. It then makes sense why the MC will be surrounded by other cute girls who will be her friends. As for romance, since girls can't love girls the MC can then fall in love with a guy.
>>
>>120887527
rip in peace nigga, you did nothing wrong
>>
File: earl..png (49KB, 217x227px) Image search: [Google]
earl..png
49KB, 217x227px
>>120888718
>goes on a cruise
>>
>>120888718
It's almost funny the way some people on /a/ complain about all women being bitches and whores and then when a male MC acts like a retarded asshole who sleeps around with anyone he can and treats all the girls around him like shit they go "best MC ever!".
>>
>>120886772
just make it a bisexual harem with no MC
>>
>>120899527
Men and women have different roles in society tumblr.
>>
File: Sena expert.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sena expert.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>120886772
I like both and both can work depending on what you want.

A clueless mc is better for self inserting because you constantly have the girls fighting over you.

A perverted mc is better for comedy because it is funny to see him constantly fail his advances on girls.

Also the harem genre is a blessing and faggots who don't like it because it is "unrealistic" can fuck off. Why the fuck are you watching anime in the first place?
>>
File: Makoto & Kotonoha.jpg (194KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto & Kotonoha.jpg
194KB, 640x480px
>>120887527

Same here. Lived like a pimp, died like a pimp.
>>
>>120887527

Well he didn't manage to not get stabbed. There's that.
>>
File: Kyou.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyou.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>120887973

That squirrel looks familiar.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (207KB, 869x1255px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
207KB, 869x1255px
I kind of liked Arata from Trinity Seven. I thought he was a good balance across the spectrum of harem MCs.

He's perverted but not to the point where that's all his character is and it's pretty amusing how he throws out his comments without drooling over the girls or being unaware of what he says. He takes the perverted situations he gets into in stride so he doesn't act all beta and go "ehhhhh?!?!?" but he doesn't go off into a daze for a minute about how the situation he's in is the best feeling in the world.

Arata's interactions with his harem are great and they have great chemistry with him. He definitely deserves his harem for his actions such as protecting Yui, rescuing Liese from being trapped, helping Akio be freed from her past, helping Mira open up, and rescuing Lilith from her father. He genuinely wants to help the girls as best he can.

So I guess I would prefer more harem MCs like Arata.

Semen Demon best girl
>>
>>120900035
pimps don't get rekt by 5 foot 90 pound 16 year old chink girls.

dude got laid.
but he died like a bitch ass nigguh.

real pimp would have kept these sluts in check.
>>
File: Tomaru Sawagoe & Makoto Ito.jpg (188KB, 510x834px) Image search: [Google]
Tomaru Sawagoe & Makoto Ito.jpg
188KB, 510x834px
>>120899527

Even a man with patience and restraint would have fucked Sekai given the signals she was throwing him. The harem kind of fell into his lap and he went with it.
>>
>>120900179
Her name is Nanaya.
>>
File: Makoto and the girls.gif (79KB, 635x406px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto and the girls.gif
79KB, 635x406px
>>120900258

Can't compare anime Makoto to VN Makoto. Anime Makoto was destined for bad end while VN version could talk his way into and out of pussy.
>>
I prefer to not watch shitty harem shows to begin with.
>>
>>120900485
>from the 7 girls two are straight up lolis
How can one male MC be so based, in the VN he can also go for their mothers too
>>
I prefer pervert MCs because it's a lot more satisfying when they man up and take responsibility.

Besides, most dense MCs are called perverts by the tsundere of the harem anyway, and they have the same reaction to the MC manning up as when he's actually a pervert. So I prefer the genuine thing rather than retarded misunderstandings.
>>
File: Arata.png (213KB, 697x379px) Image search: [Google]
Arata.png
213KB, 697x379px
Perverted ones always, Least they are kinda alpha-ish and not some little wimp.
>>
>>120886772
Kodaka wasn't oblivious, he was just afraid of losing his friendship circle.
>>
>>120896026
Wouldn't getting flustered be the realistic response to such a situation?
>>
File: SCN_0207.jpg (859KB, 1043x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCN_0207.jpg
859KB, 1043x1600px
>>120900556
That's not a harem series. The characters form a group of friends.
>>
>>120900755

There from Blazblue, right.
>>
>>120900593
The loli on the right isn't a loli, she's just got bad genes. She's Makoto's cousin-niece or something equally horrible. I get headaches when I try discerning the relationships created by his dad.
>>
Perverted.
The clueless is just too annoying.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-01-18-12-51-32.png (2MB, 1080x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-01-18-12-51-32.png
2MB, 1080x1530px
>>120900831
Yes. It's a manga spinoff called Remix Heart. If you're interested you can find DDL links in this thread's OP:
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4174-blazblue-official-art-thread-and-directory/
>>
>>120894352
yuusha estethica.
>>
>>120893573
Sex can be allowed in shonen.
Take a look at "devil 17". Too bad is one of the shittiest manga ever.
>>
>With regards to harem and ecchi anime, do you prefer a clueless MC or a perverted one?

Neither. Haremshits are the worst form of entertainment on this planet and anyone who unironically enjoys them needs to shoot themselves in the head with a .50 cal rifle immediately. You have to suspend your disbelief so fucking far down the road to get yourself into a harem that you might as well blow your brains out to suspend yourself any further any sense of realism or at least ORIGINAL WRITING.

>Huge pervert who literally molests girls like a registered sex offender without major repercussions outside of "face slaps"
>Ultra-beta (omega), otaku/NEET/hikkimori, "nothing special", NO CONFIDENCE WHATSOEVER, highschool boy who has every popular girl in the school lusting after his cock because "he's so nice to me!"
>Smart, intelligent, witty, "possible" otaku/NEET/hikkimori highschool boy who always says the right thing at the right time, never fails
>Any one of these shitty characters might also come upon some "special power" that only he has for NO SENSIBLE REASON

I have never seen a harem step outside of these bounds, ever, because they are only made to appeal to lonely otaku faggots who don't even care for AN ORIGINAL STORY.

Yes I'm mad.
>>
File: Kotonoha_Manami.jpg (103KB, 290x425px) Image search: [Google]
Kotonoha_Manami.jpg
103KB, 290x425px
>>120900593

http://youtu.be/YDpCmkXt39I?t=4m8s

Apparently, he fucks Setuna's mom, Saonji's mom and Katsura's mom. Makoto has too much of his father in him.

Does anyone have that Harem MC most wanted list? It's been ages since I've seen it.
>>
>>120901030

Thanks. I download and take a look.
>>
>all dem Aratas
I know /a/ have some good taste
>>
>>120888400
The guy from grisaia no kajitsu.
Not really like "i want to go home", but he just remain unfazed.
He like what he see, just don't panic, scream, blush, whateva... If he find a girl masturbating on his bed, he just open a bottle of juice and watch the show in total coolness.
>>
>>120901148
>I have never seen a harem step outside of these bounds
See >>120901893
You're welcome.
>>
File: 1378329093373.jpg (74KB, 584x515px) Image search: [Google]
1378329093373.jpg
74KB, 584x515px
I prefer characters like Darling from Monster Musume. He's a likable character, he's just romantically indecisive
>>
>>120886772

MCs like Kyon are the best kind of MCs. Sadly, he's the only one of his kind.
>>
>>120900616
Do you mean becoming a new Harem King? That's all I want out of "harem"shit and yet it almost never happens. Shit genre.

>>120899390
There is no fucking point in falling in love with a guy every single time. It's a fucking waste of a perfectly good genderbender to go after the first faggot they see by default. I'd love to write genderbender yuri that was actually entertaining, had plenty of other kinds of romance except yaoishit and not in a shitty realistic setting just to spite your obsession with that cliche shit. Falling in love with a man is not absolutely necessary to complete a genderbending. The way you talk about it all the time gets annoying and outright irritating after a while.
>>
>>120905459
You make it sound as if it happens every time when in reality it's still rather rare. The only non-H manga series I know of where the MC appears to develop feelings for a guy after transforming into a girl include Artificial Maiden, Boku Girl, Boy Meets Girl Girl Meets Boy, Idol Pretender, Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another, Mao Marimo, Megu Milk, Nozomu Nozomi, Remix Heart and Sekainohate de Aimashou. And I'm including series where they don't end up together or where the boy used to be a girl. Besides, I never said that the MC should fall in love with the first dude she meets.

Manga with full-time transformations where the MC is attracted only to girls include Asuka Hybrid, Ichinensei ni Nacchattara, Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita, Kashimashi, Tsukiyo no Fromage and Panikuru Iko-san. The list might seem small, but that's because the number of series with full-time transformations is very small to begin with. And almost all manga where the MC can switch forms have the MC only be attracted to women. E.g. Adolescence Avatar, Futaba-kun Change, Gacha Gacha Secret, Kampfer, Okitsune-sama de Chu, Ore Twintail, Ranma, Sai Taker, Saikyou Mahou Shoujo Akira. The sole exceptions I'm aware of where the character shows interest in men are Fukigen Cinderella and Nyotai-Ka.
>>
>>120902499
Best Tsundere i guess
>>
>>120887851
>Anime started out as a parody of generic harem rom coms that drag on for too long
>Becomes a generic harem rom com that will drag on for too long

Didn't watch past Ep 5 of S1, checked out Ep1 of the OVA and it consisted of 2 sequences with predictable wannabe-cutesy development teasing
>>
Goal-oriented and mildly dense.
>>
There is nothing wrong with perverse characters. It's entertainment. Not a person you try to show off to parents.
>>
>>120886772
Both are shit but clueless over perverted every time.
>>
File: 1423164151663.jpg (61KB, 648x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423164151663.jpg
61KB, 648x720px
>>120888495
>IF IT WORKS FOR TOLOVERU
At least In To love-ru they at least show tits and get really lewd.
>>
>>120887973

But anon, whoever wrote that kind of story would burn.
>>
I don't really care as long mc is not massive faggot or beta. I watch for the girls, having a decent mc is just a small plus.
>>
File: 419606712.jpg (41KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
419606712.jpg
41KB, 393x393px
You guys forget that harem isn't actually wish-fulfillment.

A lot of harem MCs are genuinely good boyfriend material and it makes sense why the girls like him.

Murakami, Eita, Kyolo, Andou.

If I was a girl I would date them all.
>>
File: ff8-squall-go-talk-to-a-wall[1].jpg (18KB, 487x328px) Image search: [Google]
ff8-squall-go-talk-to-a-wall[1].jpg
18KB, 487x328px
>>120886772
I prefer perverted MCs. At least they act human. Clueless MCs are nothing but a plot device that have seriously worn out their welcome. With rare exception, why they act so clueless and disinterested is never explained or seriously examined. Nobody that acts this way in real life attracts women or keeps their interest for very long. I'd even prefer watching MCs like pic related then chaste retards with no sex drive.

I wouldn't even mind it so much if his reasons were justified. While I still found Kodaka's reasons to act so clueless rather unsatisfactory and shallow, at least it was just that, acting. This archetype really needs to get hit with a Don Quixote treatment and die.
>>
>>120909870
Do women fall more easily for men that grope them, peep on them or steal their underwear? Because if you bring up realism, perverted MCs don't really have an advantage. If anything, the fact they manage to inexplicably have women willing to have sex with them but fail to do so even though they're thinking about sex all the the time is even more ridiculous.

And their biggest flaw in my view is that I find their antics cringeworthy rather than funny. I don't care for completely passive MCs either, but I would prefer someone who does nothing to someone who's actively annoying.
>>
>>120906423
>And almost all manga where the MC can switch forms have the MC only be attracted to women. ... The sole exceptions I'm aware of where the character shows interest in men are Fukigen Cinderella and Nyotai-Ka.

Megu Milk is also switchable. (wow I get to correct the guru)
>>
>>120911989
Wasn't it a plot point that if the MC decided to live as a girl that she'd become one for good? Though looking at the manga again it's not specified that this happened in the end, so I guess that was technically a reversible transformation even though the MC stayed a girl pretty much constantly.
>>
>>120908765
>Kyolo
Who?

>>120909870
I'd also like to see more MCs like Squall, since at least he is described as handsome inb4 THAT image and competent plus he has autism moe.
>>
>>120905459
>Do you mean becoming a new Harem King? That's all I want out of "harem"shit and yet it almost never happens. Shit genre.

Are you sure watching harem not other genre?
>>
>>120913028
>Who?
GJ-bu
>>
>>120913607
Oh, right, I forgot since I usually call him Oreman.
>>
File: Wanted List.jpg (2MB, 2635x4169px) Image search: [Google]
Wanted List.jpg
2MB, 2635x4169px
>>120901159
i have an old version if anyone has a newer one that would be great
>>
>>120915126
>Lelouch
>Dead
lel
>>
I don't watch harem anime
They're all lazily written
>>
>>120908244
Why?
>>
File: Arias.jpg (63KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Arias.jpg
63KB, 853x480px
>>120915126

This list really needs an update or a new list entirely.
>>
>>120886772
>do you prefer a clueless MC or a perverted one?
I don't really care as long as he does something to deserve his harem. I just hate useless bland MCs who attract pussy like magnets for no apparent reason
>>
>>120907858
It's not that there's anything wrong with them, I'm just not a fan of having to listen to some guy talk about how hot he thinks shit is and flip skirts and grope breasts. He's actively in the way o the actual reason I'm watching the show.
>>
>>120886772
perverted and assertive. not getting hit as a joke or passing out. akatsuki level.
>>
>>120887527
Obligatory https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B65rxTyUv5HxVFdSYWxLSS1QMGs&usp=sharing&tid=0B65rxTyUv5HxZm9wUGxoUy1zOVU#
>>
>>120899886
shit taste, we need a pervert mc who succeeds
>>
>>120892302
You don't
>>
File: don't do that.jpg (174KB, 1280x1542px) Image search: [Google]
don't do that.jpg
174KB, 1280x1542px
>not having an MC who wants to be perveted but physically can't so avoids harem females
>not having the harem girls help him overcome his disability
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.