[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shokugeki no Soma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hishoko.png (630KB, 564x748px) Image search: [Google]
hishoko.png
630KB, 564x748px
YYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Best fucking girl enters the soumabowl. Other girls are crazy and can die in a fire.
>>
File: erinaBTFO.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
erinaBTFO.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
Spoilers:

105 Stagiaire

After the election, Nikumi starts frequenting the polar star dorm and polishes herself with the dorm members.

Souma and Kurokiba start frequenting the Shiomi seminar to look for what they lack.

The first years are being sent as trainees(stagiaire) to actual restaurants, those places only accepted them due to their trust in Tootsuki and if the students tarnish the restaurants' names they can even be expelled. (Jun almost got expelled for being clumsy)

The conditions depend on where they are sent and Souma is sent in a pair with Hishoko.

The place they're sent was an unexpectedly small western restaurant were the customers left without eating in rage.
>>
>>120882485
>Other girls are crazy
Yeah sure because a girl who emotionlessly cuts a turtle head is perfectly sane, right?
>>
>>120882719
Fuck off PETA
>>
>>120882719
>emotionlessly cuts a turtle head
what is a chef, silly?
>>
>>120882485
Minorin a best.
>>
>>120882719
The fuck is wrong with that?

Being able to kill an animal isn't an issue unless it's something like a cat or a dog.
>>
>>120883445
that anon is a retard. That's why.
>>
>>120882485
who cares about that side girl?
>>
>>120882485
I just want Erina and Megumi to pair up.
>>
>>120882576
>Souma is sent in a pair with Hishoko.
ooooooh boy
>>
So predictions for the other teams?
>>
>>120886019

Kurokiba and Megumi
>>
>>120886178
nope faggot
erina and megumi
>>
>>120886019
Kurokiba and Megumi
Erina and someone from Polar Star
Aldini and Alice
Hayama and Ikumi
>>
>>120886322
>Hayama and Ikumi

lmao 2 nigger
>>
>>120886209
That might be interesting.
>>
>>120886364
spice and meat
>>
Why is Hishoko best? Why do I fall in love with the secretary in every manga?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.