[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How strong do you think these humans were by the end of DBZ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: yamcjed.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
yamcjed.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
How strong do you think these humans were by the end of DBZ?

Yamcha, Krillin & Tien.

Could they defeat frieza just like SSJ Goku did? or only them working together?

I always wondered how strong their power levels were by the Buu Saga.
>>
>>120852593
Krillin and Tien could each solo Frieza by the end
>>
pretty fucking strong, that said frieza would mop the floor with them
>>
>>120852651
no they couldn't. Beerus says in Battle of the Gods that non-SSJ Goku could not defeat Freeza at 100%. Krillin and Tien would get smoked. I'm not sure Yamcha could take Frieza in his first form
>>
This is DBZ, can't you just consult the powerlevels?
>>
>>120852593
At the peak, krillin would be about as strong as first form Cell, maybe second form. At the very least, he could probably go toe to toe with his wife.
>>
Power level has always been kind of sketchy and vague since Goku at the beginning of the series is bullet proof and had a power level of like 20. However in terms of scaling it didn't mean squat after the Frieze arc because the power creep post Super Saiyan was so ridiculous. Krillin was retardedly powerful for what human strength was established to be.

DB is prime examples of why you shouldn't create an action series where each arc centers around beating a newly introduced villain thats stronger than the one in the previous arc. Eventually
>>
>>120852593
You should just focussed at THE REAL SSJ
>>
Tien did have a 2 second go at Beerus
>>
>>120852734
What powerlevel is Imperfect Cell at?
>>120852816
That and the idea that nearly dying makes them way stronger
>>
File: url123.jpg (104KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
url123.jpg
104KB, 541x600px
>>
Lets say hypothetically you have a powerlevel 10 fireman and a powerlevel 15 fire, the fireman is probably going to win because hes a fucking fireman. However if you have a powerlevel 100000 fireman and a powerlevel 150000 fire then suddenly things are more complicated and its easier to write off the fire as winning because its so incredibly more powerful.
>>
File: url10.jpg (296KB, 1614x1149px) Image search: [Google]
url10.jpg
296KB, 1614x1149px
REAL MAN eat Dragonball!
>>
>>120852593
Yajirobe was the strongest human
>>
File: Dat tribeam.jpg (73KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dat tribeam.jpg
73KB, 576x432px
You don't fuck with Tien
>>
>>120852682
Tien does manage to push back 2nd form cell, who at the very least is 10 times stronger than frieza, and krillins kienzan has no limits to what it can cut, base goku managed to slice buutenks despite a massive difference( even greater than krillin and frieza's second form on namek) in powers.
>>
I'm going to quote a TV trope here, and state that the DBZ universe is one that has Charles Atlas Superpowers in full effect. This allows Krillin to do insane training with Roshi and become powerful instead of getting rhado back in DB. That said, the saiyans left everyone in the dust just from genetics. Piccolo kept up for a bit, but then the concept of "super saiyan 2" was explored. Mr Buu could probably keep up, but then Goku had to achieve Super Saiyan 3.
>>
>>120852952
he was a little over twice as strong as an android at most
>>
>>120853300
Tien doesn't actually hurt Cell. He just inconveniences him for a few seconds. Even kid Gohan was able to send final form Freeza flying with a single punch, but it was very clear that Freeza would beat Gohan in 5 seconds if he tried.
>>
>>120853300
And gohan was able to pound on 50% frieza for a bit as a kid. Still doesn't change that first form frieza could easily vaporize him

Krillin's destructo disk didn't scratch Cell.

Buu isn't indestructible, bullets from a pistol put holes in him. It's his limitless, instantaneous regeneration and energy that made him impossible to defeat.
>>
I think if Yamcha could do it all over again, he would still be killed be a saibaman.
>>
>>120853477
Here.

holy fucking shit at >>120853405 using the same exact reference I typed while I was typing my other stuff about destructo disks and whatnot. Not hivemind due to the 25 minute gap but close
>>
>>120853477
Are you fucking dumb?

Buu allowed the bullets to go through him, or just bounce off his body. That's his physiology. I guess Vegito has sub-bullet level punches because his punches didn't do shit to him.

Also Buu has durability. He tanked shots from SSJ3 Goku, who could 1 shot Frieza, a planet level being who survived Namek chopped in half.

Buu needed to be atomized by the Spirit Bomb.
>>
>>120853477
>Krillin's destructo disk didn't scratch Cell.
That's filler shit. In execution canon it cuts through everything, it's just always missed.
>>
>>120853638
That's a NLF if I ever saw one.
>>
>>120853477
Destructo Disk and Solar Flare are canon Top Tier Unsung Best Techniques.
>>
>>120853638
I never got that, If he gave less shits about other people's lives and spent all of his time practicing that technique, he'd be terrifying
>>
File: 1422054415950.png (203KB, 603x738px) Image search: [Google]
1422054415950.png
203KB, 603x738px
>implying gogeta has anything on the superior fusion
>>
File: piccolo.png (114KB, 322x179px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo.png
114KB, 322x179px
>>120853777
>>
>>120853638

Why didn't he combine the solar flare with the destructo disk?

>>profit??
>>
>>120853609
No, I'm not fucking dumb. Dabura's spear easily pierced fat buu, and Gohan was able to snap Dabura's sword in half with his hands, showing that Dabura didn't bust out some magical super spear from the nether realm. If you want to argue that Buu was already aware of the attack and was just fucking with Dabura, that's plausible and I'm cool with it. The direction of that moment in the anime implied it was a surprise attack though.

Piercing or cutting attacks were shown to consistently cut up Buu, but never did anything more than distract him. Blunt force trauma was handled differently in the anime.
>>
>>120853932
Maybe Krillin is a masochist who can only get off if his skull is crushed..
>>
yfw base Kid Goku beat both Frieza and Cell
>>
>>120854000
You're making the assumption just because Buu was pierced it puts him at a level below if everything just bounced off him. His body doesn't work like that. Buu's durability revolves around him getting blasted apart but regenerating just fine. It makes no difference if the spear went through him or bounce off, he tanked the attack with literally no effort.

If Buu didn't have durability to tank attacks, everytime they punched Buu he would have exploded. But no, it just rebounded off him.

Durability is described as the ability to withstand damage. Buu does that in spades, his durability is through regeneration, making him nigh-indestructible. Using bullets that he allows to pass through him is retarded.
>>
>>120854130
no he didn't. the new movie invalidates GT
>>
>>120853708
It's pretty damn hard to tank an attack comparable to 30 trillion megatons of TNT on an edge sharper than a razor.
>>
>>120854223
I don't actually know if I'm conversing with one person or several.

>>120853477
>>120854000

Is me.

Bringing up his instant regeneration is something I touched on, and I agree with the statement that he basically can tank anything, and whether it cuts him up or pierces his body is irrelevant because he regenerates instantly.

My original statement was pointing out that a destructo disk being able to cut a malleable, shapeshifting, instantly regenerating magical demon doesn't mean that krillin's destructo disk has no limit to its cutting power. If someone wants to argue the validity of that statement, by all means prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1420526627961.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420526627961.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
>>120853777
I have the strangest boner right now...
>>
>>120854701
>strangest
>implying it isn't easy to explain
>>
>>120853777

What if Toriyama writes a new movie with female Goku and Vegeta from one of the other universes?
>>
>>120853529
Yamcha actually kicked Saibaman ass. He only died because he got cocky.
>>
I bet they were in the low millions. Ungodly levels of power for humans but no they could not take Frieza at 100% (which was 120,000,000). The moment SSJ (50x Base power multiplier) was introduced as an ability all the human characters lost all relevance in combat.
>>
Are they going to fight in the next movie?
>>
>>120855999
Remember that 19 thought yamcha was goku so the humans and saiyans are all around the 3 million range without transformations.

>>120858182
haha no
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.