I've been high on tanks since starting this series.
1. Best tank and why
2. Best girl
but mostly best tank
Uniforms aren't 100% functionality, looking good is important too. Just look at Germany and Italy in WW2.
1) M3 Lee
Definitely not the best, but my favorite because of the backstory of such a retarded design actually going to battle.
1. T-34 because having a tank this good in 41/42 is better than having Panthers and Tigers in 1943.
Naomi sexiest girl though.
1. Jagdpanther, even if going for it in CoH cost me many games. I also just like casemate tanks in general.
It ate commie tanks pretty good and was the best WWII-era Sherman before the Jews made the Super Sherman
1. Sherman because it is efficient to produce, rigid, had a long history with a lot of versatility. If I had to choose a specific model I'd have to go with M4A3 with the 105mm assault gun.
Since when were commie tanks NOT crewed by amateurs?
That's not the fault of the tanks or its designers.
Why are Panzer threads always so much fun?
The GuP community is seriously really great. Why though? Who knew cutes anime girls and tanks were the perfect blend to success...
Ammettilo anon, siamo ovviamente migliori ragazze.
Lode Il Duce!
Tiger II. If this bad boy was made in 1943 and in larger numbers, Allies would have had a much harder time.
Hana is best girl.
1. KV2 because over-sized turret for the sake of more firepower is awesome.
but really this >>120843480
>All girls are best girls.
Seriously, this is one of the things I love GuP so much for. There isn't a single really bad unlikeable character. Hell, most of the characters I figured I wouldn't like for one reason or another like Anzu and anchovy turned out to be my favorite characters by the end.
Best tank is the M4, especially the later variants.
They moved very nicely in column which made it easy to cover ground with large units, they were simple (in both build and operation) which meant less time training crews and less time producing tanks and less time repairing tanks.
The success of the tank itself lies in its ergonomics and sound design, rather than the gun and armor (and the gun was good enough, having considerably more muzzle velocity than th T-34's at the time).
1. VK4501(P) Tiger. I don't know why, but I like how the Tiger (P) looks a lot more than the production Tiger.
2. Tie between Miho and Maho
the significantly improved armor was only on the command tank version that actually saw combat. Also that diesel electric engine had its fair share of problems.
>1. Best tank and why
Sherman or Tiger, because I saw Fury today and I really liked it.
That Shermans VS Tiger scene was intense, fuck.
>2. Best girl
They are all perfect, but either Yukari or Erwin for me... I mean, just look at them and their otaku level of fanaticism is cute.
Or Maho because of her stern looks but soft siscon side, or the blood thirsty lesbian Hime.
Or the motor club girls because fuck yeah motor clubs.