[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one still following this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: shishunki-bitter-change-4702687.jpg (111KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
shishunki-bitter-change-4702687.jpg
111KB, 800x1119px
Am I the only one still following this?
>>
>>120841674
Didn't the author die?
>>
I don't know it. Would you recommend it? Whats the name/plot?
>>
2depressing4me
>>
>>120841743

>>>/spoon-feed/
>>
>>120841835
Of course I can search myself for it. But I wanted an anon's point of view for that.

Sorry if it bothers you to the point of replying just for that.
>>
>>120841930
It's called Shishunki Bitter Change, as the filename says. It's on Batoto, so you can go there or just google it to find out about it. Basically, it looks like it's a genderbender with bodyswapping. If that's your thing, go for it.
>>
>>120841743
Boy and girl switch bodies in elementary, they've been stuck dealing with it and now they're in high school.
>>
File: shish.png (168KB, 1108x1595px) Image search: [Google]
shish.png
168KB, 1108x1595px
>>120841674
I'm still reading. Yuuta ist best girl.

I'm glad that the new TL group tries to get new chapters out releatively quickly.
>>
Dropped it after some anons spoiled the WN ending. It was shit.
>>
I want there to be an anime of this.
>>
>>120841674
They fuck yet?
>>
>>120842614
No.
Why would you want them to?
>>
>>120843163
Why not?
>>
>>120841674
Does this actually focus on the genderbend aspect? A lot of shit I read just had the premise but then it was barely any different from a normal romcom.
>>
>>120843236
Yeah, it does. One example is that, because they swapped during elementary, they end up dealing with puberty in the opposite gender's body.
>>
>>120843551
but... that's like they never really learned how it was to be in the sex they were born with.
>>
>>120842141
I wonder why the series had that 3 year timeskip. The main characters' behavior and relationship didn't appear to change, which made it feel as if there was no progression in the story. After 3 years in each other's bodies you'd think they'd have settled and learned how to act even if they still retained switching back as a long-term goal. Instead they were pretty much acting the same way they did immediately after the switch, which is rather odd considering how young they were when the switch occurred.
>>
I love it, but it is my fetish so I guess I'm biased
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.